[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

I lied about going to bed even though it’s about to be 5 am here in NYC lol

I just wanted to say that on the preview it looks like for the first time in a while, Chanmin won’t be on the same team (kookmin will also not be on the same team but oh well) which is a big thing considering it’s been a while since they been separated like that, I’m sure they will still find a way to tease Chanmin though :crazy:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

And then when Ji Suk Jin interfered, I think it was either Kwang Soo or HaHa joked that if Somin announced her marriage, Suk Jin would knock on her door continuously. The forbidden loveline is back!

Ugh finally, the only lovleine and joke everyone finds entertaining on RM since kwangmin made a mini comeback :lol:

11 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

But yea, Ji Suk Jin, praise him! He kept saying that Sechan-Somin wouldn't work out. Thank goodness that he's keeping this loveline grounded. 

I remember him saying this before in the early days of the Chanmin loveline but they'd tease him and say he was jealous and bring back the forbidden couple rouse to cover it up.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

But yea, Ji Suk Jin, praise him! He kept saying that Sechan-Somin wouldn't work out. Thank goodness that he's keeping this loveline grounded. 

If about kookmin, they won't say something like this, "kookmin wouldn't work out/ its not gonna happen" when jaesuk teased them. They only said they will feel betray:D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, MandelBrot said:

LOL KJK!!!

PD: KJK was bored most time of the episode

PD2: Why is KJK the only one promoting the JSM book?

He was reading it during shoot :joy: I kind of expected him to promote her book on Insta like he promotes LKS's movies. But no worries, apparently he is doing enough of that on the show.

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

The fact that he's reading the book and was even smirking doing it while filming is so hilarious :joy:. He really was bored at some moments in this episode, you could tell from his facial expressions. And for all his teasing, he really stans writer sominnie. He'll probably ask her to explain everything he read saying he doesn't understand lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I can’t blame him for being bored, the majority of the episode the people who weren’t doing a mission were just sitting around. You can tell yjs and lks tried to make it more interesting by playing around with the clothes earlier. The staff is probably laying low on games due to the virus so It’s probably for the best even if the episodes are a bit lackluster.

• Like 11

Oh! I guess Suk Jin knows Somin likes someone else. Because he said something along the lines of if they don't intend to meet for real, just stop the loveline.

I guess that's why the rest of the cast brought up the forbidden loveline to ease the tension.

I'm surprised the show and the cast let Somin off when she said "Sechan isn't the one I want to marry."

• Like 13
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh no. Soompi posted the article that chanmin families have approved of their lovelines, and somin’s mom asked for sechan’s number to have a long chat with him. 

oooh. I just thought once again if sbs really think some of us have short term memory. Somin has ties with older men, but not with younger and same aged men. Her compatibility with sechan is shown to balance it because her ties with older man is already straightforward. So taffy like relationship serves as distraction. For me, destiny and compatibility is different thing. 

soompi has bit of reputation of putting stories  that is just trying to build hype. In mud, jong kook’s manager asked jong kook to choose one woman of running man: jihyo, Hana, dahee, and jin young. He said four people. No one corrected him. Of course jong kook chose jin young because she is one of the guest of the show. Doh. Haha. Then soompi released the article including somin in it as one of the choices. I was like, dude, what is it going on? If somin is mentioned by the manager, would jong kook choose somin? Why is somin is making mud nervous. Soompi is weird. 

What is weirder, Somin already made insurance with sechan for end of third year marriage. She could have worked it out privately with sechan without a push. They always come together and hang out. Why push and pull? Why is it so weird and forced? And why is jong kook butting in? It wasn’t covering chanmin. 

I will wait for subtitles to see how I can observe jong kook’s reaction with somin’s book. :) even though there wasn’t subtitles, jong kook bringing up the book is so sweet. Not like kwangsoo, I don’t think he was forced to promote it. He seems to want to. Instead of commenting IG, he asked her in RM in person so she could explain and promote her book. I think somin just gave it to him as exchange for her shirt back. Hehe. Delusional ⚠️ warning. 

I think jong kook’s friends and people he works with are drawing line on somin publically reminds me that jong kook prefers to build relationship with someone organically to choose to become his wife. He said literally on camera that he didn’t want to set up dates or potential dates for him. He went on ranting that he prefers to build with someone organically. It is more like a friend that builds into relationship rather than jumping in. I think the time jong kook’s manager asked jong kook about four choices of running man women, that was taken place after 2018 forecast when they put up that teamed jong kook and somin together for being most compatible. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I'm surprised the show and the cast let Somin off when she said "Sechan isn't the one I want to marry."

She really said that? If so, agree with her since things start to get out of hand. Look just how happy Sechan was when Somin told about her mother. 

On the other hand, really love JK's savageness when he cut Sechan's story and Jihyo's encouragement 

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

Oh no. Soompi posted the article that chanmin families have approved of their lovelines, and somin’s mom asked for sechan’s number to have a long chat with him. 

It's pretty clear that the loveline is for show.

When Jihyo was doing the loveline with Gary, she too got asked if she and Gary were dating.

Even Jong Kook who at the time was doing the loveline with Hong Jin Young, his mother brought it up that she had asked him about it and that Jong Kook said "we don't even contact each other outside the show." 

I think it's normal for people who aren't in the industry to ask such questions.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

It's pretty clear that the loveline is for show.

When Jihyo was doing the loveline with Gary, she too got asked if she and Gary were dating.

Even Jong Kook who at the time was doing the loveline with Hong Jin Young, his mother brought it up that she had asked him about it and that Jong Kook said "we don't even contact each other outside the show." 

I think it's normal for people who aren't in the industry to ask such questions.

It is trying to bring hype. Everyone went along with it. Does sbs own soompi? Hehe 

jong kook bringing up the book is really an act of love!!! Does it make him perfect boyfriend material? Somin doesn’t seem to force him to promote it. Didn’t anyone tease him for bringing a book? If sechan brings it and reads them, imagine haha running around the stage like a kid. Love haha and his family! Their you tube channel is adorable. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1