[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

December 17: Fortune telling episode recorded

December 27: Legendary kookmin concert

January 6: Episode where Somin says: yeobo and KJK answers her

January 13: The episode that just aired is recorded

MUD episode recorded: We don’t know but I’m guessing early to early-mid January 

@JialingGO there’s the timeline :)

Now, if we go back to the legendary kookmin concert, the song that kookmin sang is originally made for three people, so KJK could’ve easily added Sechan to sing with them but nooooo it was decided that kookmin would do it alone and with pink hearts behind them and Somin wearing red..... :ph34r:

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

December 17: Fortune telling episode recorded

December 27: Legendary kookmin concert

January 6: Episode where Somin says: yeobo and KJK answers her

January 13: The episode that just aired is recorded

MUD episode recorded: We don’t know but I’m guessing early to early-mid January 

@JialingGO there’s the timeline :)

Dont forget, this is coincidence

31-08-2019 Jeon So min fansign in anyang

07-09-2019 Kim Jong Kook Fansign in Anyang

• Like 4

So, Sechan didn't gave the t-shirt to somin but she's the one who want it:D..if she don't brought that t-shirt, we never knew she wore it secretly at home..this is totally unexpected. Kjk blushing when he knew about somin has his t-shirt at home.

Somin said she loves everthing that's cute..im not suprised if kjk acted cutely after this..in this episode, he act cute several times:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Happyjana said:

So, Sechan didn't gave the t-shirt to somin but she's the one who want it:D..if she don't brought that t-shirt, we never knew she wore it secretly at home..this is totally unexpected. Kjk blushing when he knew about somin has his t-shirt at home.

Somin said she loves everthing that's cute..im not suprised if kjk acted cutely after this..in this episode, he act cute several times:lol:

My analisis is

1. Eps 488 kim jong kook tell the stories about Somin 

2. MUD 176, pushing Chan min

3. Eps 489, it showtime, Somin tell about T-shirts Oppa Jongkook :lol:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

honestly, why did ysc offer jsm that shirt and why did she even take in that shirt? it is so weird. her reasoning is absurd. if kjk had gifted it to her during his concert, it makes sense to keep it. but she took it from ysc and going by her story, she even kept wearing it at her house. she can put it away if it is so upsetting without discussing it on the show. also notice se chan's reaction "why would you give it away?". kjk should be mad at her throwing away a shirt like that and initially, he looks quizzically at her, but then he blushes and doesn't say anything. yjs looks pleased when she mentions the shirt, later both yjs and jsj advise her to keep it so that she can take her revenge on the shirt.

• Like 3
  • Love 6

KJK-JSM-YSC relationship are the most Confusing relationship ever. I wonder how this gonna end...

KJK always try to involves with ChanMin Loveline, sometimes when KJK didnt, JSM will bring KJK into the ChanMin Loveline and the rest of the member seem clueless like LKS haha SJH or sometime YJS.

Can ChanMin have a Loveline without KJK? There are 8 member, why KJK cant say that 4 of us including LKS  should hangout together? or JSM should say all the single member should spend time together, why only this 3 should spend a time together? Why KJK-JSM keep saying those word? i wish i could get the answer before this Valentine Day because i gonna busy that Day :lol: LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Same here I wanted to ask too, why was she complaining about the shirt. She could easily keep it somewhere far in her closet but claims she wears it and it's always visible to her. And she says this like someone forced her to wear the shirt again, I mean lol isn't it her choice? Sominie might have revealed a little too much while making the joke. Kjk was definitely happy tho, it didn't matter that she brought the item to throw it away:lol:. Once she said she wears it around the house, no one could stop that smile from creeping up on his face lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

Same here I wanted to ask too, why was she complaining about the shirt. She could easily keep it somewhere far in her closet but claims she wears it and it's always visible to her. And she says this like someone forced her to wear the shirt again, I mean lol isn't it her choice? Sominie might have revealed a little too much while making the joke. Kjk was definitely happy tho, it didn't matter that she brought the item to throw it away:lol:. Once she said she wears it around the house, no one could stop that smile from creeping up on his face lol.

He looked embarrassed ! LOL. His hand on his neck.

And yeah, JSJ and YJS had weird smiles on their faces. They were not laughing as they usually do, but a different kind of smile. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

30 minutes ago, Rida Live said:

kjk just makes jsm conscious in ways she shouldn't be. first it was the dance which the 19+ girl claimed was too risque. the dancers had to point out that it was she who was seeing it all weird and not the dance moves per se. now it is the shirt.  it is already weird that she has such a shirt in her possession when it was not gifted to her. her wearing that around is next level weird and then the weirdest thing for her is to imagine it as being in the same room alone with kjk . what is in your head exactly, jsm? no wonder jsj and yjs had that different kind of smile on their faces. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

Jong kook's t- shirt is perfect for Kwangsoo. He could either put shirt over Dambi (stuffed giraffe) or big stuffed bear) to have his hyung close by to force it drink soju in mornings with him. Kwangsoo adores Jong Kook, but also gets annoy with him so he could pinch the nose or crumple the face as Somin suggested. 

I laughed again that Somin is another version of Kwangsoo. 

It was nice to see Jong Kook and his makanes teamed up together! 

Congrats to Parasite for getting three OSCARs! They made history as first non english film to make it!!!

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

The tshirt scene ensures me that in the least, Somin does see JK as a man and a potential spouse. Just a printed tshirt enough to make her conscious of his presence...

She never express any objection when YJS teased them. While with Sechan, she always draw the line.

Ep 479 - YJS teased whether JK likes Somin. Her reaction was just played along and teased JK more.

Ep 483 - YJS teased that they suddenly announce their marriage, she just laughed and clapped her hands. 

Ep 487 - YJS teased that maybe JK and Somin should just date each other, she smiled and cover her mouth with her hand. 

Of all three times they got teased, never once she aghast with the idea of dating JK.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

PnaXlSU.gif

I love how JK so shy when Somin said whenever she wear the t-shirt alone at home, she feel JongKook is together with her :D YES, SHE WORE IT. If I was her, I would never wear clothes which have my male colleague’s face on it, even when he is my idol :D This time JK didn’t scold her or tell her crazy. He just shyly touch his neck and grinning :o And his face red like boiled shrimp. What an amazing scene to watch!

Edit: I tried to upload the gif, and I’m almost give up :) sorry :) 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Grumple Lee said:

PnaXlSU.mp4

I love how JK so shy when Somin said whenever she wear the t-shirt alone at home, she feel JongKook is together with her :D YES, SHE WORE IT. If I was her, I would never wear clothes which have my male colleague’s face on it, even when he is my idol :D This time JK didn’t scold her or tell her crazy. He just shyly touch his neck and grinning :o And his face red like boiled shrimp. What an amazing scene to watch!

Edit: I tried to upload the gif, and I’m almost give up :) sorry :) 

Press "insert image from url" and put this...

https://i.imgur.com/PnaXlSU.mp4

• Like 2

Hello kookmin shippers, I have always managed to read all of your analyses although I haven’t been active and well what can I say I enjoy them and it's always cute :). I just wanted to share my opinion today.
I never even once doubted KJK and JSM  relationship. If you guys remember after the fanmeeting kookmin were not shy to be close to each other, whether KJK directing JSM to stand beside him or remember after the dance when they both went for a hug  (just like a movie) when their eyes met they automatically moved closer for a hug. Isn't Haha closer to KJK than JSM? why look for her to celebrate?  well the heart is a mysterious thing, only a person in love can understand it. Now let me talk about the loveline, tbh I understand the reason for it and I've come to accept it. As soon as people noticed JSM and KJK chemistry people (especially the haters) started showing negative reactions, some even commenting on their IG, the funniest part is two weeks after these comments on IG and on youtube JSM started the loveline with YSC and it's been going on since. As a JSM fan if you watch her early episodes you'll notice how people have been hating on her, she even once said that the haters told her to never have a loveline with any of the other members except YSC. So YSC is their helper, he makes a lot of things easier for both KJK and JSM. For example
 1 JSM doesn't need to flirt with every male guest that comes to the show, she doesn’t need to carry on with the playgirl character with every single male. 
2 A lot of haters will stop commenting or hating on her as long as she does the fake loveline with YSC. 

If I was on JSM place I'd do the same, no one wants unnecessary attention. HOWEVER love is something you can't hide, JSM bringing KJK t shirt is one of her weakness (notice LKS reaction lol) Some things can't be hidden. KJK scolding JSM on ep 484 when she says she's on Jae Hong's team, KJK sitting just between Kim Sung Oh and JSM even though you could see how much he wanted to sit at the back, he manages to squeeze himself between them lol. 

KJK is so close to YSC and that's why he allows the loveline, because he knows JSM isn't attracted to him at all, he knows YSC is not a threat but a helper. YSC respects KJK a lot too so it's a win win. However JSM gets tired of the loveline, in yesterdays episode when she brought the food and they all teased her she started defending herself, she could just go with the flow but she wasn't ready for it and that's when HAHA started with the fake laugh and YJS looked at him like What's wrong with you? and then JSM bringing that t shirt was a way of showing some of her feelings to the members, she gets shy with KJK and they all laugh. 

Never trust Love lines in running man, remember the episode when LKS was hurt by Ha na because she said she couldn't stop thinking about LKS and it turned out that she had a bf. LKS seemed very hurt and the members teased him, just after two episodes they announced his relationship with Sun Bin. Think about JSM and KJK situation? A place like running man where a lot of men want to be with JSM, he'll surely get jealous but if she fakes with YSC whose very close to KJK and is very loyal to him, he'll never get jealous, I find it cute tbh so let's support our JSM and KJK. 

Have a good evening shippers <3 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 4

Just done watching MUD with english subtitles and now I can't help but feeling sad :tears:. Things are getting super weird and complicated. I know they're not dating or anything. But to be very honest I really think that JK is interested in SM but I think he is being extra careful with his feelings or maybe he is in denial? And of course he couldn't do anything about it because of the official love-line and considering how close he is with SCH. Like things can get super awkward between 3 of them and I felt like the reason why he did what he did teasing and keep pushing ChanMin is because he was curious about SCH feelings toward SM. And not to forget he is the one who brought up SM name in this episode. I guess he really curious eh? Idk why but JK looks nervous when they're waiting for SM to answer her phone (or maybe is just me). And HaHa just being HaHa he really stressing me out. I know JK is being super duper supportive with ChanMin in this episode and he even said that ChanMin could actually get married one day. And I was pretty devastated when I heard he said that and I don't even know why I felt bad for him. And of course once again I could be wrong, maybe I was reading too much into it. Maybe he really think SM as her "dongsaeng". But then his body language didn't lie tho. JK ssi, if you're reading this please stop sending mixed signals. You're getting us confused lol. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

Just finish watching mud with sub.

When they asked somin what happen to her because her voice sound down she said my career isnt going well and i cant get into a relationship hahhaha its funny because this look script to me. Even if she really close to them i dont think she will answer with that It just look she is very restless without love. She said about relationship and follow what they are talking about.

why i feel after watching this feel insecure with kookmin (if kookmin relationship not official yet), as koomin shippers we know that is look like script but for others thats look real.

Like it or not when they push chanmin anytime anywhere at one point somin or sechan will think about it and maybe one or all of them will have real feeling.

why i feel insecure?? If sechan really have feeling to somin and jongkook knew it he will give up his feeling (if jongkook really have feeling to her :p) to somin and support sechan (based on what kjk said)

i have mix feeling about it:

- as kookmin shipper i feel insecure and hope they stop or atleast they dont push chanmin too hard like now and kookmin will be official

- as somin fan i dont mind sechan or others guy with somin as long as they can make somin happy and kjk with someone that can make him happy too (sometime i feel kjk just comfortable with somin not more)

• Like 1
  • Sad 3