Quantcast

PnaXlSU.gif

I love how JK so shy when Somin said whenever she wear the t-shirt alone at home, she feel JongKook is together with her :D YES, SHE WORE IT. If I was her, I would never wear clothes which have my male colleague’s face on it, even when he is my idol :D This time JK didn’t scold her or tell her crazy. He just shyly touch his neck and grinning :o And his face red like boiled shrimp. What an amazing scene to watch!

Edit: I tried to upload the gif, and I’m almost give up :) sorry :) 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Edit: better quality...      

That awkward moment when you got caught staring at your "crush" and now you have to pretend like you're looking at someone else.   

Once again  . . . sub spoilers.   I won't be able to do this every weekend, but I just had to share (so enjoy the Kookmin moments).  Besides,  these sub spoilers are never as good as watching the epis

1 hour ago, Grumple Lee said:

PnaXlSU.mp4

I love how JK so shy when Somin said whenever she wear the t-shirt alone at home, she feel JongKook is together with her :D YES, SHE WORE IT. If I was her, I would never wear clothes which have my male colleague’s face on it, even when he is my idol :D This time JK didn’t scold her or tell her crazy. He just shyly touch his neck and grinning :o And his face red like boiled shrimp. What an amazing scene to watch!

Edit: I tried to upload the gif, and I’m almost give up :) sorry :) 

Press "insert image from url" and put this...

https://i.imgur.com/PnaXlSU.mp4

• Like 2

Hello kookmin shippers, I have always managed to read all of your analyses although I haven’t been active and well what can I say I enjoy them and it's always cute :). I just wanted to share my opinion today.
I never even once doubted KJK and JSM  relationship. If you guys remember after the fanmeeting kookmin were not shy to be close to each other, whether KJK directing JSM to stand beside him or remember after the dance when they both went for a hug  (just like a movie) when their eyes met they automatically moved closer for a hug. Isn't Haha closer to KJK than JSM? why look for her to celebrate?  well the heart is a mysterious thing, only a person in love can understand it. Now let me talk about the loveline, tbh I understand the reason for it and I've come to accept it. As soon as people noticed JSM and KJK chemistry people (especially the haters) started showing negative reactions, some even commenting on their IG, the funniest part is two weeks after these comments on IG and on youtube JSM started the loveline with YSC and it's been going on since. As a JSM fan if you watch her early episodes you'll notice how people have been hating on her, she even once said that the haters told her to never have a loveline with any of the other members except YSC. So YSC is their helper, he makes a lot of things easier for both KJK and JSM. For example
 1 JSM doesn't need to flirt with every male guest that comes to the show, she doesn’t need to carry on with the playgirl character with every single male. 
2 A lot of haters will stop commenting or hating on her as long as she does the fake loveline with YSC. 

If I was on JSM place I'd do the same, no one wants unnecessary attention. HOWEVER love is something you can't hide, JSM bringing KJK t shirt is one of her weakness (notice LKS reaction lol) Some things can't be hidden. KJK scolding JSM on ep 484 when she says she's on Jae Hong's team, KJK sitting just between Kim Sung Oh and JSM even though you could see how much he wanted to sit at the back, he manages to squeeze himself between them lol. 

KJK is so close to YSC and that's why he allows the loveline, because he knows JSM isn't attracted to him at all, he knows YSC is not a threat but a helper. YSC respects KJK a lot too so it's a win win. However JSM gets tired of the loveline, in yesterdays episode when she brought the food and they all teased her she started defending herself, she could just go with the flow but she wasn't ready for it and that's when HAHA started with the fake laugh and YJS looked at him like What's wrong with you? and then JSM bringing that t shirt was a way of showing some of her feelings to the members, she gets shy with KJK and they all laugh. 

Never trust Love lines in running man, remember the episode when LKS was hurt by Ha na because she said she couldn't stop thinking about LKS and it turned out that she had a bf. LKS seemed very hurt and the members teased him, just after two episodes they announced his relationship with Sun Bin. Think about JSM and KJK situation? A place like running man where a lot of men want to be with JSM, he'll surely get jealous but if she fakes with YSC whose very close to KJK and is very loyal to him, he'll never get jealous, I find it cute tbh so let's support our JSM and KJK. 

Have a good evening shippers <3 

• Like 11
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 3

Just done watching MUD with english subtitles and now I can't help but feeling sad :tears:. Things are getting super weird and complicated. I know they're not dating or anything. But to be very honest I really think that JK is interested in SM but I think he is being extra careful with his feelings or maybe he is in denial? And of course he couldn't do anything about it because of the official love-line and considering how close he is with SCH. Like things can get super awkward between 3 of them and I felt like the reason why he did what he did teasing and keep pushing ChanMin is because he was curious about SCH feelings toward SM. And not to forget he is the one who brought up SM name in this episode. I guess he really curious eh? Idk why but JK looks nervous when they're waiting for SM to answer her phone (or maybe is just me). And HaHa just being HaHa he really stressing me out. I know JK is being super duper supportive with ChanMin in this episode and he even said that ChanMin could actually get married one day. And I was pretty devastated when I heard he said that and I don't even know why I felt bad for him. And of course once again I could be wrong, maybe I was reading too much into it. Maybe he really think SM as her "dongsaeng". But then his body language didn't lie tho. JK ssi, if you're reading this please stop sending mixed signals. You're getting us confused lol. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Just finish watching mud with sub.

When they asked somin what happen to her because her voice sound down she said my career isnt going well and i cant get into a relationship hahhaha its funny because this look script to me. Even if she really close to them i dont think she will answer with that It just look she is very restless without love. She said about relationship and follow what they are talking about.

why i feel after watching this feel insecure with kookmin (if kookmin relationship not official yet), as koomin shippers we know that is look like script but for others thats look real.

Like it or not when they push chanmin anytime anywhere at one point somin or sechan will think about it and maybe one or all of them will have real feeling.

why i feel insecure?? If sechan really have feeling to somin and jongkook knew it he will give up his feeling (if jongkook really have feeling to her :p) to somin and support sechan (based on what kjk said)

i have mix feeling about it:

- as kookmin shipper i feel insecure and hope they stop or atleast they dont push chanmin too hard like now and kookmin will be official

- as somin fan i dont mind sechan or others guy with somin as long as they can make somin happy and kjk with someone that can make him happy too (sometime i feel kjk just comfortable with somin not more)

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

While I understand everyone's worries regarding everything. I feel we all just focus on KJK's and ysc's feelings regarding this whole thing. No one ever looks at it from JSM's angle. She wrote a whole song about a guy who's playing hard to get with her and literally does everything with and to her like they are in a relationship but hasn't confessed and "claims" he still hasn't confessed. The guy she wrote about definitely isn't ysc. I don't see her doing a loveline with someone she has such deep feelings for. Kjk seems to love that song and even sang it with her in a lovely duet at his concert that he could have easily added ysc to since the song was originally sang by three people. Meaning he either knows this guy or is the guy in question.

So let's look at this both ways. First let's say kjk is not the guy jsm wrote about in her song but he knows the guy. Knowing she likes someone else, will he still be pushing her to ysc in reality??? The loveline and everything about it is obviously scripted. Let's even look at it from the other angle and day kjk is the guy in the song. Meaning he knows jsm likes him now, and he likes her too, why then will he be trying to confirm ysc's feelings? Doesn't make sense because even if ysc somehow actually likes her, she doesn't like him back.

So I think we are all just looking at this whole loveline and feelings thing from only the point of view of the guys side. Forgetting jsm literally has a whole man she's interested in that buys her porridge when she's sick, remembers her favourite snack  and always calls her to hang out with her and check up on her. What are we to say about kjk too that loves to take pictures of the girl he's interested in, suddenly finds female comedians charming and wants someone talkative in the long run. The loveline has never bothered me in relation to kookmin, it doesn't threaten my stand on this ship or anything about it. Ysc was the one eagerly bringing up kookmin's coffee date last year, the one that looked like he was interrupting something when they were whispering to eachother during the fanmeet, the one that even lowkey roots for them. He's close to both jsm and kjk, that's why the loveline looks like it's actually real but it's all for the show and SBS at the end of the day. If kookmin are actually together, the only problem I have with the loveline is it will complicate their coming out but since they don't look like they are stopping it anytime soon, we'll worry about it when and if that happens. And the loveline seems to cloud it but kookmin are actually closer and looser with eachother during filming these days. We've seen 2 occurrences now where jsm draws kjk in for a group hug, someone she was wary to even do a victory handshake with in front of the cameras before. They casually lean in to whisper to eachother now and stay around eachother a lot. The loveline is simply that, a loveline. Even when yjs is talking about finding someone for jsm, he immediately brings up kjk after. In the peanut episode after the fan meeting, he says he's been observing someone and jsm should wait just a little longer, kjk agrees jsm is charming and he immediately links both of them together saying kjk didn't know how charming she was at first. The fortune telling episode too, he says he's been observing someone too (for how long will you observe yjs:lol:) and that jsm should wait again, then immediately links kookmin together again saying they might date. All this while ysc was and is still in a loveline with jsm.

The members know better than to handle actual feelings on TV, though they might not think about the backlash, I'm very sure that the whole thing is a script and everyone is just doing their job and playing their part.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Entertainment is entertainment. You guys are taking the loveline way too seriously. On Somin's somewhat recent Insta live, when someone asked if she and Sechan liked each other or something similar, she immediately denied it and said "he must have someone else he likes right?" 

At the end of the day, it's just entertainment, and even Jong Kook said that it's just entertainment and he of all people knows since he's the king of lovelines.

And Somin has said that if she had feelings for him, she wouldn't be able to play the loveline. Back then, everyone was so convinced that Gary was in love with Jihyo, but look what happened?

That 30 second brief conversation between Jong Kook and Somin where he noticed that she sounded a bit down was more heart-fluttering than the loveline itself. If anything, Somin was buffing off their antics with wit.

I don't know if you guys realised, but Korean netizens are starting to notice that Jong Kook might have feelings for Somin. The comments on Naver and Youtube have asked if the two were dating and that Sechan was their cover. 

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

I agree with @Rida Live and @kukumarq1

But i also want to add my theory on why this loveline was pulled into MUD, both RM and MUD are on SBS, the loveline used to pull amazing numbers, I mean I’m talking 400k in 2 to 3 days. Then they kinda trampled on their momentum on the fortune telling episode, Sechan and Somins fortune didn’t match and on the comments of that Naver video said something about people thinking loveline are real, after that the numbers steadily started to decline and now the latest Chanmin video only has 17k almost 18k and they used to pull those numbers in hours, so the interest in the loveline has definitely gone down.
Now, they may have talked about this on MUD to try to give this loveline some veracity back to it, enough for people to be like; ok maybe this is true. That’s why HaHa is also in this scene, he knows how to push lovelines and if it was just KJK and Sechan it probably wouldn’t worked as well. 

• Like 8
8 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

That 30 second brief conversation between Jong Kook and Somin where he noticed that she sounded a bit down was more heart-fluttering than the loveline itself. If anything, Somin was buffing off their antics with wit.

OMG! Same. Haih, that Oppa... He was so busy try to matchmake the maknae, but he was the one who noticed that Somin's voice a bit down. When Somin said, she felt little bit restless, he was the one who sound concerned. I mean, why he is contradicting his words?  

Watching the phone call between them and Somin, i found it funny. It's clear as day that Somin tried to decline but still stayed polite by saying she will think about it. As for JK's matchmaking attempt, his actions showed on the show totally tell a different story. That slight possessive action towards Somin... Being the third wheel to Somin and her partner... The soft and special treatment towards Somin... I think actions speak louder than words.

• Like 9

I think I'm in the minority here, I actually liked the MUD episode. JSM was quite clear that she doesnt like Sechan that way and she is confident that Sechan feels the same. Despite Haha's and KJK' insistance, she kept saying they are funny and that Haha has cooked up a story in his head. :joy:

I love how close Haha and JSM are. :heart:. The way she said 'oppppaaa' right after picking up, being very honest about why she was feeling down... and the last prince and princess part. YJS and HH are her brother oppas, LKS is the close friend oppa and KJK is someone who doesnt fit in either of these categories. LOL

HH and JSM spoke for 10 hours on love, and the topics included KJK and YSC, though he didnt specify in what context they spoke about KJK or how his name cropped up in their conversation. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1
22 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I missed this part in my previous post. Yeah, that was heart fluttering. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

That’s why HaHa is also in this scene, he know how to push lovelines and if it was just KJK and Sechan it probably wouldn’t worked as well. 

By now, everyone knows what happens when Kookmin-Chan are alone and have to play the Loveline. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Jillia changed the title to [Official] Kookmin Clan