[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

While I understand everyone's worries regarding everything. I feel we all just focus on KJK's and ysc's feelings regarding this whole thing. No one ever looks at it from JSM's angle. She wrote a whole song about a guy who's playing hard to get with her and literally does everything with and to her like they are in a relationship but hasn't confessed and "claims" he still hasn't confessed. The guy she wrote about definitely isn't ysc. I don't see her doing a loveline with someone she has such deep feelings for. Kjk seems to love that song and even sang it with her in a lovely duet at his concert that he could have easily added ysc to since the song was originally sang by three people. Meaning he either knows this guy or is the guy in question.

So let's look at this both ways. First let's say kjk is not the guy jsm wrote about in her song but he knows the guy. Knowing she likes someone else, will he still be pushing her to ysc in reality??? The loveline and everything about it is obviously scripted. Let's even look at it from the other angle and day kjk is the guy in the song. Meaning he knows jsm likes him now, and he likes her too, why then will he be trying to confirm ysc's feelings? Doesn't make sense because even if ysc somehow actually likes her, she doesn't like him back.

So I think we are all just looking at this whole loveline and feelings thing from only the point of view of the guys side. Forgetting jsm literally has a whole man she's interested in that buys her porridge when she's sick, remembers her favourite snack  and always calls her to hang out with her and check up on her. What are we to say about kjk too that loves to take pictures of the girl he's interested in, suddenly finds female comedians charming and wants someone talkative in the long run. The loveline has never bothered me in relation to kookmin, it doesn't threaten my stand on this ship or anything about it. Ysc was the one eagerly bringing up kookmin's coffee date last year, the one that looked like he was interrupting something when they were whispering to eachother during the fanmeet, the one that even lowkey roots for them. He's close to both jsm and kjk, that's why the loveline looks like it's actually real but it's all for the show and SBS at the end of the day. If kookmin are actually together, the only problem I have with the loveline is it will complicate their coming out but since they don't look like they are stopping it anytime soon, we'll worry about it when and if that happens. And the loveline seems to cloud it but kookmin are actually closer and looser with eachother during filming these days. We've seen 2 occurrences now where jsm draws kjk in for a group hug, someone she was wary to even do a victory handshake with in front of the cameras before. They casually lean in to whisper to eachother now and stay around eachother a lot. The loveline is simply that, a loveline. Even when yjs is talking about finding someone for jsm, he immediately brings up kjk after. In the peanut episode after the fan meeting, he says he's been observing someone and jsm should wait just a little longer, kjk agrees jsm is charming and he immediately links both of them together saying kjk didn't know how charming she was at first. The fortune telling episode too, he says he's been observing someone too (for how long will you observe yjs:lol:) and that jsm should wait again, then immediately links kookmin together again saying they might date. All this while ysc was and is still in a loveline with jsm.

The members know better than to handle actual feelings on TV, though they might not think about the backlash, I'm very sure that the whole thing is a script and everyone is just doing their job and playing their part.

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Entertainment is entertainment. You guys are taking the loveline way too seriously. On Somin's somewhat recent Insta live, when someone asked if she and Sechan liked each other or something similar, she immediately denied it and said "he must have someone else he likes right?" 

At the end of the day, it's just entertainment, and even Jong Kook said that it's just entertainment and he of all people knows since he's the king of lovelines.

And Somin has said that if she had feelings for him, she wouldn't be able to play the loveline. Back then, everyone was so convinced that Gary was in love with Jihyo, but look what happened?

That 30 second brief conversation between Jong Kook and Somin where he noticed that she sounded a bit down was more heart-fluttering than the loveline itself. If anything, Somin was buffing off their antics with wit.

I don't know if you guys realised, but Korean netizens are starting to notice that Jong Kook might have feelings for Somin. The comments on Naver and Youtube have asked if the two were dating and that Sechan was their cover. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 2

I agree with @Rida Live and @kukumarq1

But i also want to add my theory on why this loveline was pulled into MUD, both RM and MUD are on SBS, the loveline used to pull amazing numbers, I mean I’m talking 400k in 2 to 3 days. Then they kinda trampled on their momentum on the fortune telling episode, Sechan and Somins fortune didn’t match and on the comments of that Naver video said something about people thinking loveline are real, after that the numbers steadily started to decline and now the latest Chanmin video only has 17k almost 18k and they used to pull those numbers in hours, so the interest in the loveline has definitely gone down.
Now, they may have talked about this on MUD to try to give this loveline some veracity back to it, enough for people to be like; ok maybe this is true. That’s why HaHa is also in this scene, he knows how to push lovelines and if it was just KJK and Sechan it probably wouldn’t worked as well. 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

That 30 second brief conversation between Jong Kook and Somin where he noticed that she sounded a bit down was more heart-fluttering than the loveline itself. If anything, Somin was buffing off their antics with wit.

OMG! Same. Haih, that Oppa... He was so busy try to matchmake the maknae, but he was the one who noticed that Somin's voice a bit down. When Somin said, she felt little bit restless, he was the one who sound concerned. I mean, why he is contradicting his words?  

Watching the phone call between them and Somin, i found it funny. It's clear as day that Somin tried to decline but still stayed polite by saying she will think about it. As for JK's matchmaking attempt, his actions showed on the show totally tell a different story. That slight possessive action towards Somin... Being the third wheel to Somin and her partner... The soft and special treatment towards Somin... I think actions speak louder than words.

• Like 10

I think I'm in the minority here, I actually liked the MUD episode. JSM was quite clear that she doesnt like Sechan that way and she is confident that Sechan feels the same. Despite Haha's and KJK' insistance, she kept saying they are funny and that Haha has cooked up a story in his head. :joy:

I love how close Haha and JSM are. :heart:. The way she said 'oppppaaa' right after picking up, being very honest about why she was feeling down... and the last prince and princess part. YJS and HH are her brother oppas, LKS is the close friend oppa and KJK is someone who doesnt fit in either of these categories. LOL

HH and JSM spoke for 10 hours on love, and the topics included KJK and YSC, though he didnt specify in what context they spoke about KJK or how his name cropped up in their conversation. 

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

I missed this part in my previous post. Yeah, that was heart fluttering. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, HappyVirusRM said:

That’s why HaHa is also in this scene, he know how to push lovelines and if it was just KJK and Sechan it probably wouldn’t worked as well. 

By now, everyone knows what happens when Kookmin-Chan are alone and have to play the Loveline. :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I'm watching the MUD ep...

And I still think that KJK is very nervous when they start talking about JSM. He blinks a lot, he touches his neck. and he gets serious when JSM responds (end of this gif) (Before this he was completely calm)

Xdoy8SC.gif

weird part for me when JSM respond...

"My career isn't going so well. And i can't get into a relationship."

I don't know if it's true or false, but, I think she shouldn't say that knowing it's going to air on TV....

Sorry, but, it's 99% scripted

• Like 5

3 hours ago, MandelBrot said:

I'm watching the MUD ep...

And I still think that KJK is very nervous when they start talking about JSM. He blinks a lot, he touches his neck. and he gets serious when JSM responds (end of this gif) (Before this he was completely calm)

Xdoy8SC.gif

weird part for me when JSM respond...

"My career isn't going so well. And i can't get into a relationship."

I don't know if it's true or false, but, I think she shouldn't say that knowing it's going to air on TV....

Sorry, but, it's 99% scripted

Body languange never lie 

• Like 2

:warning:Hi! @andaer kim and @Rahayu Muktiayu we cannot quote gifs hehe. we’ve already gotten 2 warnings from the admins a while ago! If we keep doing it, they may delete this thread, so please remember not to quote gifs or any other images. :D

But yes the body language is always interesting, it makes me wanna buy a book and learn about it. I actually find it fascinating how much our bodies can say subconsciously. :open_mouth:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

if you want to add the picture after you reply, make sure you save the image and post it again. The clips and gifs, go to website and click the link then copy paste the link. When you quote, please remove any gif, Instagram or clip.

Warnings after you post picture, Instagram, gifs. You can set the rule for you to remind others. When posting any picture or clip form; make sure the warning font should be red and bold And post under any gif, picture, clip, etc as reminder and pls don’t forget to do it: 

warning: pls do not quote the picture, gif, or etc. If you want to add the gif or picture or post, you have to post it on your own, not use to reply the thread. The admin will remove this thread if we kept forgetting to do it! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Erm @kookmin forever, are you new here? Please delete your post, we don't do or say things like that on this forum to any of the members least of all, one half of kookmin itself. I am a JSM fan and she deserves the best but so does KJK. He is not stingy, neither is he selfish. He's a sweetheart. So he has his guards up when it comes to dating and relationships, who doesn't? I'm not even a hardcore fan of his but know his whole spendthrift image on MUD is an exaggeration. This is someone that easily lends money to people and has been duped many times by his "friends" and still keeps on giving. I don't think the image stingy or selfish applies to such a human being. Contrary to your username, I don't really think you're a kookmin fan or shipper because no one thinks of kjk on this forum that way. "Loves feeling the desires of the women around him" wtf does that even mean? Please erase your post kindly, it wouldn't do for other shippers to come on here eagerly to read new observations and theories and see such insults towards uri Kookie because I really don't understand the intention of your post or what you were expecting. Agreement? Support? Thank-yous? This is a non toxic ship, insulting members especially a part of kookmin itself is something we don't and won't do. Give kjk the same energy you give jsm. Because they both deserve it.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, kookmin forever said:

After watching the two episodes
reading your comments and different opinions here and on each site
I think I feel angry and frustrated because she does not deserve all this

There is a rule of thumb venting frustration here: this fan page is fan of either SOmin or Jong Kook individually. Before you can post any frustration, you have to understand or know both sides. Please avoid venting frustration on particular person with misjudgment here in this public post. It does hurt the whole thread as whole rather than just individual post speaking for itself. 

Before we can judge anyone harshly because of our emotions and frustration, just make sure you can make analysis and understanding that comes from both sides. We are no stranger to frustration with Jong Kook's slow romance style, but it takes time to understand both and their nature. We just have to remember that there is a line between private and public lives of the celebrities. They have their own needs and wants. 

Please try to understand our concerns over your comment that will offend Jong Kook's fans that is part of this thread. Please be careful to vent your frustration and ask us to help you with analysis even though it is frustrating. Ask question more than giving statement when it comes to frustration. The others will help to post answers or analysis for you to clear up the misunderstanding. 

We can ask...

oh dear, why is Jong Kook is like that? I have to admit that i dont know him well. But his romance style is frustrating. I hope Somin gets to be with someone she deserves to be with right away. 

This thread is very open minded but sensitive because they are not only kook-min fans. A lot of Jong Kook's friends and family are quite frustrated with him, but he has a reason. He slowly revealed the reason and the pain behind it. He couldn't recover the break up with a person he had decided to marry. He is also very loyal to his friend that he wouldn't date his friend's ex. He draws the line on that. That could be reason for dealing with chan-min loveline why he pushes the loveline more than considering Somin's feelings. We will be able to answer with our analysis, but for sure, we dont really know. We just wonder. I believe Jong Kook's friendship with Sechan got in the way with his relationship with Somin. His friends do come first because Jong Kook once said he wouldnt date with someone who has history with his best friend. He wouldnt be close to his friend who is dating his ex. He would ask him to leave their friendship to date the girl. Because of that, it may come from his painful experience, because once he falls in love, he will give her his everything. That is the reason for his slow process in romance. Somin in other hand is quite different because of her nature. She is born as aries. Her personality tends to want to have fast results and get over with. She doesn't wait too long for a reason. She does not know whether he likes her or not. It confused her in some ways. But knowing what Jong Kook have been through, she can make decision to stay and find a way to weasel to his heart. Somin sacrificed a lot for love. She became love frog, participating Chan-min love line, and etc. Somin also had painful breakups in the past that contributed her cautious way to handle romance. 

I dont know too much about Jong kook, but I have observed him for a long time that I was not early kook-min shipper. I had some judgement about him but it takes observation and time to understand who he really is. Jong kook is very private and meticulous person. He takes things seriously to draw the line what is real and what is not. Sometimes it is frustrating even HaHa admitted that. 

Just remember, this is not only kook-min fans/shippers, they are individually fans of Somin or Jong kook. So be careful to share what you are venting about. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3