[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

38 minutes ago, jialinggoleong said:

Is it quite rare for jong kook try to match make for his female friend when he desperately needs one? Instead of setting up for sechan, he did it for somin instead. The whole thing became quite weird and interesting. He does not make sense at all!! 

Yes it is, and guest what, his mom maybe like Yoo Jae Suk too, she thinking what going in between them :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Lmao, this loveline just has a way of upsetting you. Mainly when you know it's not true and once it blows over, it will be trouble. I mean there is a reason they were able to drop the kwangmin and spartace loveline peacefully on the show. No one ran around claiming someone was in love with the other. Everyone doing too much with this loveline now and I'm happy her other fans are starting to see it because it does no good at the end. Personally for me Somin has the weakest variety chemistry with ysc among all the Male members. This is a personal opinion and that's why I was very curious and lost as to how they created a loveline between them on the show. They are besties obviously and have chemistry but variety chemistry is different. With Chanmin, if the scene has to be intresting there always need to be a third party involved, Haha or yjs pushing it or kjk coming in to make it a love triangle. They are not the variety team genius that is kwangmin, the quirky and witty team that is yoomin, the authentic but foolish team that is Hamin, the hilariously weak team that is the forbidden couple, or the cute, suprisingly romantic but determined team that is kookmin. They were just the maknaes that cared for eachother. And that's why their chemistry has nothing to offer to us other than fake romance on the show. And fake romance never lasts forever or ends well, simply why they should have just left them as our precious maknaes who had each other's backs.

But speaking of lovelines, what is kjk doing calling jsm again lol, I'm sick of him always doing the most and the least at the same time. All I know is at this point, I can't leave this ship until either of them announce they are with other people because I just be deceiving myself when news like this comes out and I swear I'm done with them. But after one hour come back to check on this forum or they do something cute the next day. *sighs* Being a kookmin shipper is so stressful lol. Like you guys said, I'm sure the moms were devastated because he's happy about some one else's love life instead of focusing on his own lol. Behaving like he can't settle down until he sees somin settled down with someone else:lol:. This is the second time he's calling her to set her up with someone on his show, such determination, such care:rolleyes:. Then proceeds to hog her attention the rest of the time, stick around her, sing a duet with her that he invited her publicly for. I'm even sure he has more pictures of somin on his phone than ysc or anyone else for that matter. It's like I want to feel sad about the upcoming MUD episode but I'm mostly confused, I get everything is for the show and SBS but kookmin contradict themselves too much. Let's just wait for the episode and see.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Of all scenes in ep 488, the scene after Somin found the pink diary is very special for me. Here is the dialogues when Somin wanted to act as if she is solving the balloon problem.

Take 1

Somin: (Showing balloons) Oppa! Solving the patterns of the colours gives us pink. - Take out all the balloons from cabinet.

Jongkook: (Acting shock) Really?

Somin: (Laughing) Mixing the colour...

NG

Somin: Let me do it again. Give me another chance.

Take 2

Somin: (Acting surprise) Ahhh! Oppa!

Jongkook: Yes?

Somin: If we blow these balloons we get pink. 

Jongkook: (Laughing) Really? Jjinja? - Took the balloon that Somi gave and started to blow it.

Somin: Then we get the pink diary! Wow~~ Daebak!

Jongkook: That's incredible.

The reason why I said this scene is very special.

1. He was busy looking for clue yet he never scold Somin who got distract.

2. He even indulged Somin and acted along with her drama.

3. He even blew the balloon that Somin gave to him. It is cute but... Come on, Jongkook and blowing balloon... I have to admit, he looked ridiculous. Hahaha.  But the main point is, KJK blew a balloon for no other reason than indulging a girl's wish.

Tell me the last time he did something like this ridiculously cute action willingly because of a girl. Maybe, never?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

@andaer kim Same as i imagine. And if it is YJS, he will laughed or said "Hajima... Stop it." If it is JSJ, he just laughed. All in all, I can't imagine anyone who will indulged her like KJK did. In fact, if it was a year ago, KJK will nag Somin like there is no tomorrow. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

9 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

Tell me the last time he did something like this ridiculously cute action willingly because of a girl. Maybe, never?

Never pushed right, nope, Eun Hye, Geum Young, SJH, Hong Jin Young ,but With Jeon So Min it like natural , like:

1. Episode RM 421 (yeobo story)

2. Episode RM 464 (date in university)

3. Moms Diary with Haha, Byul and Jogmin

4. SBS award 2018 (Why he ask that)

5. Episode eat choco waffer and share a waffer choco

6. Eps 488 red vs pink is white:D

• Like 4
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, kyoko22 said:

@andaer kim Same as i imagine. And if it is YJS, he will laughed or said "Hajima... Stop it." If it is JSJ, he just laughed. All in all, I can't imagine anyone who will indulged her like KJK did. In fact, if it was a year ago, KJK will nag Somin like there is no tomorrow. 

even though jong kook would nag, somin will make cute sigh and smile in annoyance. It was her signature expression when she annoys everyone on purpose. I think somin is trying to awaken jong kook’s scolding ways for laughs to give him screentime. They would go back to cat and mouse dynamics. 

Another person who indulge or play with her will be HaHa. Both of them would play skits sometimes that has no logic but act like kids doing imaginary stories.

I am surprised jong kook went along with her story. It is a cute surprise for us and somin. It probably left the pd and staffs scratching their heads whether they could add this scene. Good thing they decided to show it. What a change in jong kook’s persona! Haha 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Just now, happysmile89 said:

Kookmin = doing lovelines with everyone else except with each other, but always have to stay beside each other.

I wonder why? its confusing and somehow i think KJK-JSM is already decided to not have Loveline on camera but then i keep remember a Moment when KJK-JSM sang together, that Big Heart in the Screen and KJK asked JSM to wait and stay, then introduced her to his Fan, and their Conversation on stage, Congratulate her, asking his Fan to Support her in the future, I wonder if both KJK-JSM already think they are together naturally, and no need for marriage thing unless the Woman(JSM) asking him to married her.... just wondering..

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

KJK asked JSM to wait and stay, then introduced her to his Fan, and their Conversation on stage, Congratulate her, asking his Fan to Support her in the future.

Does he do this with all first time guests in his concert ? I've only recently started following KJK's work. 

And I like him more as each day passes. :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, YellowDress said:

Does he do this with all first time guests in his concert ? I've only recently started following KJK's work. 

And I like him more as each day passes. :heart:

Yes, he does that with every guest, introduce and talk a bit.  but I haven't seen him invite many guests who are not singers. With non-singers, they perform his songs since they are there just to support him. first time seeing him perform a non-singer's song at his concert. jsm knows many turbo songs, but that performance was more about her than about him. also first time seeing kjk perform a song with a woman which is so romantic with skinship. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

Yes, he does that with every guest, introduce and talk a bit.  but I haven't seen him invite many guests who are not singers. With non-singers, they perform his songs since they are there just to support him. first time seeing him perform a non-singer's song at his concert. jsm knows many turbo songs, but that performance was more about her than about him. also first time seeing kjk perform a song with a woman which is so romantic with skinship. 

Thanks ! @kookminclan RunningMan

• Like 3

New Naver video just posted. It has Somin holding a t shirt with KJK’s face on it lmaoo It came from the KJK concert or something like that?? In this scene I think they may have played the loveline a little too much and it got awkward so Haha did a weird laugh that made me laugh. Too bad I don’t know Korean so I may just be reading the room incorrectly or something. Will see when we get the subtitles. 

• Like 6