[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

Hi @kookmin forever, while we understand your frustration at KJK (a lot of fans do get frustrated with him), please refrain from labelling him as selfish & stingy when every fan knows that the true KJK is opposite.

If you are angry because of watching MUD, please note that MUD is scripted (way more heavily than RM) and the celebs are acting out a fixed persona and over-exaggerates it for comedy. MUD is not a variety show on weird bachelor celebs, it is a show where bachelor celebs try to bring laughter to the moms.

A selfish man would not 'sacrifice' himself for the better of his loved ones/close friends - he will not play the villian role to be hated by so many audience for a variety show. He will not bear the bodily pain for a variety show. He will not go & persuade his close friends to stay on for a show which stabbed him in the back.

A stingy man will not treat his friends to meals or buy presents for them. Neither will he pick up tabs for others when he meet them in the restaurant (refer to 5 cranky brothers episode with Sistar). He will not invest in a friend's restaurant without asking for returns.

I will not label such a person as "love himself only". So please do not vent your frustration on him like this.

Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

i think it is okay to feel confused after watching MUD. it means we are not blindly believing in something. i wouldn't say i was also not confused seeing MUD, but i believe that was the purpose of that segment, to make people think there could be real feelings involved. funnily, they promoted the loveline without both jsm and ysc having to confess anything which was what the initial articles claimed. it was also funny how they kept ysc out of talking to jsm. if that had happened, the loveline would have fallen flat. ysc would have been too flustered to say anything and jsm would have said things like "are you crazy?". haha overdoes stuff, kjk puts in just enough to make people feel ysc could be interested without either of the two putting the same pressure on jsm.

the whole purpose of that segment was to set up the loveline because haha and ysc didn't seem bothered at all that kjk had turned 45 without any GF in sight. kjk's memory turned very hazy when it came to his last relationship and haha was quite understanding, which is so unlike him. nobody mentioned kjk in connection with jsm even once when RM has pitted kjk as part of the love triangle. neither did kjk explain or deny anything about jsm. it was all chanmin. even kjk's love segment test was a joke. kjk kept saying he prefers to meet someone naturally and i think he answered some of the questions like whether he feels lonely eating alone untruthfully. kjk always specifies when he is eating alone on instagram, so it definitely bothers him. kjk's mom looked nervous throughout. i wouldn't say it was all pleasant and happy despite all the laughs. kjk looked a bit down by himself all alone. when i see him in his house doing stuff by himself, i really feel for him. i know he has friends who might drop into meet him and he may not find it lonely since he has a packed schedule most of the time, but i really want to see him all happy and cheerful in that house. ah well, it does help maintain his image of the stingy. loveless bachelor. lol

i cannot speculate on their status since they keep confusing us, but if jsm has ever had feelings for kjk, i don't think he would push her to ysc or anyone else. so rest assured he is not doing a noble idiotic thing by pretending he cannot see jsm likes him and telling her to date ysc, her official loveline instead. if he is not interested, he might pull back and not stay in touch so that he doesn't muddle up her feelings further. if it is a one-sided love, he would know she needs to move on, at her own pace, without him confusing her further. if ysc was exactly jsm's type, i could see the point of setting her up with him, but he is not. above all, this is done on public television, not in a  private meet up. 

that has to be kept in mind. it is for a broadcast. even if we imagine a kdrama-like scenario where the male lead, out of noble idiocy, is setting up the female lead with the second male lead, are they fools to do it in front of dozens of cameras? what if secrets get blurted out and the wrong things get mentioned? haha puts his phone on speaker when jsm speaks. do you really think she doesn't know they are doing it for broadcast? imagine a scenario where a groggy jsm starts speaking all intimate stuff on phone, things nobody would want to be revealed! of course, they have a team which will edit out some of the stuff. still, do you really want cameramen and other staff to get to know your personal secrets? so take all of it with a pinch of salt. out of the three, i would say haha spends the least time with jsm compared to the other two. ysc and jsm regularly hang out and kjk seems the most up to date about jsm, like knowing the length of the wall of her drawing room, the first to mention on the show she has a book coming out, knowing about hanna's radio show when she has invited jsm to be the first guest. so it is ludicrous to hear haha acting as the expert telling kjk and ysc about his intimate chat with jsm regarding her private life when the other two may know better. it is far more ludicrous to imagine somebody like ysc, so close to jsm and a sensible man in all respects, thinking she may develop feelings for him so quickly when her erstwhile feelings have all been for kjk.

if jsm really likes kjk and wants to marry him, but he won't commit, the best thing he can do is to stay away and not look so happy every time she mentions him or act cute just to make her happy. he notices even the slight change in her voice, so how can he not care? every time anybody mentions ysc and she should go for a movie together, he says he should also be part of the group. how would that help jsm if she is trying to move on from him? ysc too might have someone like jsm mentioned in her ig live. besides, he is pretty confident when it comes to dating from all the stories about him. he doesn't need kjk's permission or help to date jsm.

i don't know where things are headed with kookmin, but keep in mind that many things happen which we have no clue of. for instance, who could see chul min pd quitting all of a sudden when the 500th episode is just a few episodes away? since everything happens these days on broadcast and the loveline is being played out on two sbs shows,  i would think it is important for RM and sbs in some way. i can only speculate but perhaps there are fears about what will happen to rm if two popular members quit all of a sudden. rm will just sink. sbs might want to phase out older members and bring in new members so that the brand value will remain. until they find someone who can take jsm's place on the team and be as successful as her, her quitting for marriage will upset the whole dynamics of the show. she trends almost every episode, would the rm pds want her to quit all of a sudden? there might be other reasons which may become clearer to us in the future. who knows what the future holds?

bottomline: this was too kdrama-esque scenario for me to buy it. nobody pushes together two people on broadcast like this when there are real feelings involved.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 2

Interesting...

if kookmin like each others but jsm only wait kjk confesses his feeling to her it will be warning for kjk (do it now or she leave u) maybe yjs,hh,ysc tried for that.

when woman like and feel comfortable with a man and only wait his confess to be official but man not confesses his feeling yet, woman will feel uncertain.

Most of women doesnt like relationship without status, sometime better with a man that love you so much than with a man that you love so much.

maybe kjk need someone that love and will confess his feeling to jsm to wake up him, if he not confess his feeling he will lost her forever.:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

@kookmin forever i can understand confusion but not this kind of extreme reaction. if you are shipping kookmin without understanding kjk, then there is no point being in this ship. if you believe kjk is the kind of stingy, selfish man you portray him to be, forget about kookmin, why are you even watching rm? if kjk, in a scenario you can't imagine right now, ends up with jsm in the future, pretty sure there will be another group who will curse him and portray him exactly like you do now. what moral right will you have to judge them when you behave like this right now?

sadly, i see lots of misunderstanding about kjk in certain circles. people believe that his rm or mud image is him and he is someone who doesn't care about who misunderstands him as long as he is truthful to himself. people like kjk have a hard time in this world. 

for instance, i hear people blaming kjk for bringing ysc on the show. they believe kjk recommended him because that is what kjk claimed on the show. what is the truth? kjk and ysc met outside the show for the first time when ysc visited 401 restaurant for a big picture shoot after he joined rm. they had no previous contact outside the show. when kjk meets ysc in his restaurant, he tells him he should keep in touch with him outside the show because that will help in a good working relationship. recently, kjk said ysc's RM debut wasn't impressive, so it definitely was not a recommendation based on kjk's appraisal of his RM performance either. it is a puzzle then. neither did kjk know ysc outside the show nor was his RM performance impressive enough for kjk. then how did kjk end up recommending ysc? it seems more likely that kjk wanted the audience to accept the new male member with open arms because his approval would have mattered to them since he was the male member who had just been fired. if kjk had looked displeased in any way with ysc's inclusion, it would have been a harder time for the new male member who would have been seen as kjk's rival. kjk, instead, took ysc under his wings, made him part of his group and nurtured him. 

people talk about sjh not being herself on the show ever since the firing. kjk also went through the same thing, but he never let us see what it meant for him. he made us believe he was alright and we bought it. that doesn't mean it was easy for him. just because some people don't choose to express themselves openly, don't presume they don't have feelings or are hard-hearted. they may just believe in keeping their worries and sorrows to themselves and not burden others with them.

if you don't want to be in the ship or want to ship jsm with someone else, you are welcome. however, at least as a RM fan, it would be good to know a bit more about kjk before you pass such harsh judgments on his character.

leave aside everything else. just remember that these are real people who go through all the joys and sorrows we do. they show us 1% of their real lives. it is a terrible thing to wish any of them bad luck in their lives based on our poor knowledge of their real selves. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Not related to Kookmin. I have quite some concerns with RM Philippines because most local prefers international stars than their own. However, here is my list of lineup for RM Philippines 

Spoiler

Nico Bolizico (kwangsoo)

Scarlet Belo (Somin)

Alana Antonio (HaHa) 

Lisa Sombero (Jihyo)

Vice Ganda (MC)

James or Phil Younghusband (Jong Kook)

one of female comedian who married someone quite young but she is really funny. I can't remember or reall her name. (Sukjin) 

That's what I could think of. Yes, Alana and Scarlet are kids-- but they are ratings boosters with great sense of humour and fully of cuteness. 

• Like 2

The thing is that, I think haha is helping somin to understand jong kook’s slow romance. I find it interesting that haha included jong kook in his conversation with somin about love. It makes more sense to talk about sechan. It doesn’t make senses to talk about jong kook. Haha sort of provoke him for a reason to answer why he has habit of slow romance or none at all for butting in dates or etc especially with chanmin loveline. It wasn’t first time somin and sechan often hang out together. If he really want to push chanmin loveline, why does he suggest three to go together? Somin and sechan aren’t even strangers. Haha. Jong kook’s action contradicts his words a lot. 

I also notice jong kook’s mom is quite uneasy but forced to get along. They put caption that she wants jong kook to mind his own loveline when he needs one. Jong kook was put into lovelines so many times for mud. And this time he gets to be matchmaker. Why make his mom uneasy this time? She didn’t laugh out loud like she usually do. She looks quite cautious than the rest like she knows something. Somin is a wonderful girl. Does any mother would love to know about her and why she is mentioned again matching up two different guys? What is wrong with jong kook? Why not talk about her bit and show her clips to bring other mother’s interest for their own sons? Somin is seeking anyone who can make her love, laugh, and filled with happiness. Sechan said no. Why not lay other suggestions of handsome guys in the list? So it must be quite scripted to promote chamin loveline. 

Mud episode made me laugh so hard with haha’s ridiculousness. And jong kook trying to play along to promote sechan. It is just the dynamic is so weird and and crazy. Haha lives up to his game. Somin gave him his new persona, crazy conspiracy theorist. Haha 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

at this point, it is a long shot but don't you think there could be a script for each son's development arc for a new year? like kjk, in the beginning of 2020, is still the cranky old bachelor from two years back. nothing has changed - his room is the same, he is still obsessed with tissues and not wasting water. he doesn't wear black, but then he also has plenty of whites in his wardrobe, so it is not worth pointing out. he is still without a girlfriend and his love life just seems so sad. however, he doesn't believe in blind dates or meeting up women just to date. if it happens organically as in if there is a woman he is familiar with, it could happen. but the only woman in his circle who gets mentioned on mud recently, who is in a similar position as him and looking for love, could be interested in his favorite dongsaeng. he had tried to set up the said girl with another man a year back, but it had ended quite weirdly with the man raising some valid questions about the strange equation between the two. however, let's forget that episode for now. it doesn't exist. what matters is that his dongsaeng doesn't openly say it aloud, but he may also be interested in the said girl. our old bachelor is definitely only interested in setting up his dongsaengs at this point. if all three go out on a movie date because someone has to chaperone them, perhaps chanmin may realise their feelings for each other and start dating. or perhaps not. who knows?

it is such a weird beginning for kjk's character arc for the new year, right? it should be about him trying to find love rather than trying to find love for his dongsaengs. he is 10 years older than them and still without a woman in sight. next episode, he may visit his extended family where his older relatives may all refuse to see his face unless he visits them with his wife next year. will our ugly duckling find love? is there a script to all this? or is it me deluding myself? let's see. :)

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 2

43 minutes ago, kookminclan RunningMan said:

at this point, it is a long shot but don't you think there could be a script for each son's development arc for a new year?

There is definitely an arc and a script. It is something Jong Kook's kfans have been talking about for awhile now. 

Jong Kook's arc is basically "thrifty and single."

It's true that he's shy and introverted around people he's not comfortable with, but wanting to go on a date in groups is actually pretty normal. A lot of people do that. 

In fact, not only his fans, but other netizens didn't really like the way arc they chose for him in this particular episode. Because, ever since he joined the show, he never had the whole "oh, I'm so single and can't get a girlfriend" character unlike some of the other sons on the show. 

But then suddenly, the show wants portray him as such isn't sitting well with the show's audience. Also, they really want to see Somin as a panelist soon. 

• Like 8
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

@kookminclan RunningMan I also think there is a script for each son in MUD. I mean them saying kjk is still a cranky old bachelor as usual with the same attitude is kinda funny when I'm seeing otherwise from RM. Unless kjk had a character change on RM, I mean we can all agree that he is definitely brighter these days. The man was doing cute skits in the latest episode for God's sake and was enjoying it and made a certain someone very happy doing it. He talks more, teases more and laughs more. Our cranky bachelor isn't so cranky anymore. Unless I'm seeing changes that aren't there. 

It really amazes me how they haven't made a connection between him and jsm. Let's even ignore the fact that he cares too much about her lovelife, a generosity I haven't seen him extend to his other female dongsaengs on his show. But they are literally around eachother all the time (on the show at least) and around eachother outside too it seems because that duet didn't practice itself. How he always wants to third wheel when she's being paired up with someone? Let's even start from the earlier days when he called to pair her up with his friend and started making plans to hang out with her later? Yjs has brought them up 2 or 3 times true but the fact that everyone simply ignores the fact that those two have been as tight as thieves for a while has me constantly raising a brow up in suspicion. We'll see how this dramatic tale will end. Like the man literally glows around her, he radiates such pink and bright energy. He really should wear pink this year, it looks good on him-_-

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

@kookmin forever Kindly refrain from bad mouthing KJK or JSM on this forum. We all love them both and wish the best for them, whether they are or will be together or not. 

To long time KJK fans, can you recommend shows of his that I can watch? I watched 'Dragon's Club' recently and can confidently say he is not frugal as they show on MUD. He spends money sensibly, is not a fan of extravagance, and wants to spend on his family. 

• Like 6

KJK has been live alone this past 3 Year, nothing much change hes still very frugal, love his family, treating his friends nicely, busy with his 4-5 show, went to LA 6-7 times a year, his close friend still dont know his house password no. LOL

If we could lists what is change in KJK real life obviously only 2-

1. His Bright and Cheerful character, always smile and every his comment become more and more funny, he also willing to do alot thing that Comedian usually do.

2. His behavior and Chemistry with JSM,  they started disliked each other eventhough they are always good to each other, until early 2019 they became so close to each other and they interaction on camera off camera, on SNS,  everything seem to me that they should be.., at least one of them should have a certain feeling.

I believe KJK dont know what to do with his feeling toward JSM. 

I believe KJK may have Dating a few woman before but never completely falling in love with them but with JSM its was so unexpected feeling that came through his heart, because he only think JSM as his Dongsaeng  but suddenly that feeling such as caring about her, worry about he, always talk about her infront of his close friend, knowing so much about her, happy everytime together with her, always look at her that is actually a Real Love.

I wish i could Tell him LOL i really hope his close friend realized about KJK changed and helped to find a way to expressed his real Feeling to JSM. 

Other than that i couldnt find any Changes in KJK 3 year live alone lol

• Like 5
  • Love 2

59 minutes ago, andaer kim said:

I wish i could Tell him LOL i really hope his close friend realized about KJK changed and helped to find a way to expressed his real Feeling to JSM. 

Other than that i couldnt find any Changes in KJK 3 year live alone lol

I think jaesuk and haha notice it and trying to help as well. We may think that the two are chanmin shippers, but they know the difference between what is in variety and what is in private life. 

if you rewatch the conversation when haha and sechan came to visit Jong kook talking about somin. Haha mention that he talked to somin about love for a long time. He mentioned that he talked about sechan and even jong kook with somin on topic about love. Jong kook is not logical at all especially the part that he advised to go movie together with somin and sechan when he knows very well the they are very well acquainted. So what is the point of his body language and choosing topic about somin. It was his second time to match make somin. I mean that kind of manner is weird. Why not let somin make a choice between sechan or jong kook. She would choose sechan for safe choice just variety fun. Or she can say none of them because they are her Oppas or like family. Somin has large circle of friends and jong kook has many people to introduce to. So why is he going to sechan? Jong kook’s being really weird. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, YellowDress said:

To long time KJK fans, can you recommend shows of his that I can watch? I watched 'Dragon's Club' recently and can confidently say he is not frugal as they show on MUD. He spends money sensibly, is not a fan of extravagance, and wants to spend on his family.

Hihi,

Thanks - yes, he is not as frugal/thrifty. More accurate will be to say that personally, KJK is very low materialistic maintenance (sort of minimalist lifestyle). He still spends quite a lot on close friends/family.

Some shows you can watch. Tried to give some personal recommendations (note: preferences may vary).

Sports:

Shootdori - recommended, very touching

Fly Shoot Dori  - recommended

Music:

I can see your voice 4 - 7

The call 1 & 2 - recommended, the music collaborations are great + mini loveline with Ailee is very endearing

Ding Ge Long Dong Qiang (Chinese Variety)

Talkshows/Misc:

Rewind

Escape Crisis No. 1- recommended (a lot of life hacks to pick up)

5 Cranky Brothers - recommended

Talents for Sale

Family Outing - recommended/more like must-watch

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1.JK doesn’t like to go on date through matchmaking checked.

2.JK like meeting someone he is comfortable with checked.

3.JK doesn’t meet someone he feels emotionally uncomfortable with checked.

Let Analysis

1. Who pushed Kim Jong kook with Jeon So Min after their mission, no one, first time he hate her. other members never care about them, that natural

2. after coffe date, Jongkook Always Close, sometime he always teasing her, and many more. He more comfortable with her like example with Jongmin, haha and Byul, why he call Somin

3. Somin more confortable too, like when she call Jongkook is "Kook"

• Like 5
  • Love 1

i have a wild theory.

Spoiler

after watching last rm episode, i felt kookmin were definitely together and after watching this mud episode, i wondered for some time if that 'some' had ended. the possibility entered my head that perhaps jsm's confession had ended nowhere and kookmin had gone back to being friends. kjk looked so single and pathetic on mud. however, now i think it is all definite scripting and if i may speculate, some of the recent statements by both could have been made to give that impression. it all started with jsm's guesting on hanna's radio show where she said she is single. kjk's recent posts have all been about being single, washing his laundry alone, eating alone etc. the biggest surprise for us was when kjk, for the first time on the show, promoted chanmin during the fortune forecast episode. how did jsm respond to that? she said she, ysc and kjk should meet together and kjk replied that he liked the idea. jsm and ysc definitely meet outside the show. jsm's story about inviting ysc for shaved ice after church gives me the feeling they can meet up alone if they want. they really don't need a third wheel. so why does kjk and jsm always say on broadcast that when she has to meet ysc, kjk has to be there?

so i am definitely suspicious about this episode for a number of reasons

1. this is not the first time kjk is trying to set up jsm with someone else on mud. why would he do that? why is he so obsessed about whom she should date? that too, on broadcast? if he wants to, can't he set her up with other eligible men privately? 

last time, haha and byul were present when kjk called up jsm all of a sudden as if he had a brainflash that jong min might be interested in jsm. you have the same pattern - haha is with kjk and another man. kjk's lovelife is briefly discussed but there is nothing going on there, so the other man's lovelife gets more focus.

in that episode, haha wants to introduce female celebs to his friends but kjk isn't interested in dating female celebs (liar!liar!). then perhaps jong min is interested? jong min mentions irene but kjk and haha think jsm fits him better. jong min is cautiously enthusiastic but when kjk suggests he would immediately call up jsm, jong min balks at the idea. objection overruled. somewhere between hello and bye, jong min gets the weird idea that the set up is not for him but for kjk. he asks kjk why he is setting up him with jsm if he has a thing going on with her. haha gives a lame explanation that kjk and jsm are super-close (when they aren't that close on the show) and kjk looks too flustered to give any explanations about his pure brotherly feelings.

in this episode, jsm is called up again on mud. however, there are differences. it is not for her sake alone. it is also for ysc. the pattern is similar though - kjk and another man with haha. haha is not interested in setting up a date for kjk because his love cells are apparently dead. the date is for ysc, but it is with our regular voice-guester, jsm. this one seems a better story because chanmin are having a loveline on rm. ysc and kjk know each other well so he knows enough not to ask kjk awkward questions during broadcast like for instance why is kjk so bothered about why jsm's voice sounds so low. haha carries on as usual -  keeps  the conversation going and fills in the awkward pauses during the phone call.

the pattern just seems too similar to me. 

2. after one month, kjk's episodes are being shown. so there must have been some planning on how to do his character arc this year. this is his first episode of the year. it just seems too weird for it to begin with kjk setting up a date for his dongsaeng. it is a hard story to buy as the audience response indicates when the chanmin loveline itself seems so fake in places. surely, kjk can think of a better story to begin his yearly series. if kjk was all enthusiastic about chanmin loveline on RM, this would have made sense. however, kjk looks quite uncomfortable with it on the show. the only time he openly promoted it was during the new year broadcast when he recommended ysc to jsm. he had similarly recommended jong min to jsm last year. both the times he recommended another man to jsm, those set-ups were part of MUD. it is too much of a coincidence. what does kjk get out of chanmin loveline on MUD? it almost looks like he can't find his own story, so has to use a fake loveline from his other show to make it interesting. it is ludicrous to believe that this is the first episode from his yearly series when he can begin with so many others. let's call kjk extremely selfless who wants to set up his dongsaengs because he loves them so much. surely he can do it privately instead of on broadcast? 

this is kjk's new year episode on MUD and it was on RM's new year episode that kjk recommended ysc to jsm. were they shot around the same time or was this idea already there in place? 

3. kjk's lonely man act is just too scripted on a second watch. it is like MUD writers want us to believe that kjk hasn't moved an inch from the all black kook from 2018. we know it is not true. even his colleagues have made comments on the change in his sartorial choices. he positively glows when jsm is around him. he invites her to his concert and sings a heart-fluttering romantic song with her when her loveline is in the dressing room, either cringing or cheering them on. surely, cupid kjk could have added ysc to the confession song since it was originally supposed to be for a threesome?

what was with kookmin in the last episode? kjk hates it when juniors talk down to him but he goes all cute kook for jsm. kjk talks in a mock-complaining tone like a fed up boyfriend 'i wanted her not to go for the tv but i saw the look in her eye and knew she was not going to listen to me anyway' and jsm laughs in embarrassment. 

4. i know some of you think of kjk as an open book. however, i am telling you all the man can act when he puts his mind to it. remember in the ryan reynolds episode, kjk was a joint spy with yjs. kjk tried to ward off suspicion by stressing out everyone with his long drawn out fight with haha. it got so bad he threatened to withdraw from his restaurant business with haha. the shock was visible on the cast and guest faces after that. when it was finally revealed he had been the spy, everybody looked so relieved and mr. kook gave his best sheepish smile. so kjk did succeed in making many of them feel for a major time of the shoot that he was seriously pissed with haha. so when kjk tells jsm, 'trust oppa. ysc really likes you', oppa may be just acting. 

kjk and haha, when they work together, are ridiculously persuasive. haha is great with words and kjk brings in enough dose of sincerity to make haha's bluff sound believable. long back, they made jsj believe an Arab Sheikh wanted to make him his business partner. if you want to see how these two can bluff, you have to watch big picture, especially the first two seasons. so who knows? haha may be helping out kookmin in his own way. it is definitely funny to see byul wishing kjk would have his wife beside him next year when kjk in the beginning of 2020 looks so forlornly single. 

let's see where this goes. if you take away the fact that ysc is jsm's loveline or that they are close friends, the similarity to the jong min episode is just too striking for me. kookmin interactions increased by leaps and bounds after that episode last year. many became convinced afterwards that kookmin had something going on. however, if jong min hadn't called out kjk's bluff, maybe we would all have believed kjk only had platonic feelings for jsm at that point like we do now after this mud episode.

who knows what the future holds? perhaps there will be a follow-up to this with jsm finally guesting on mud or there might be an end to the loveline on RM if that doesn't happen. however, i also remember that chanmin started on rm after the jongmin episode was aired. will RM try to set up a major loveline for kjk? sometimes i feel RM PDs want kjk to declare on the show because both are their members while kjk wants to do it on MUD because they may be able to show a bit more of their real selves in that format. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 4

@YellowDress i have two other other shows on my list, but some of these aren't that great and may only be for devoted kjk fans. lol

however, i would add x-man because that is the grandma of variety shows. x-man is dated but to see ho dong and jae suk at their witty best and the loveline drama, it is worth a watch. i know people generally hate lovelines and some of the x-man things are really cheesy, but the lovelines there had that rustic spontaneity which you don't get on variety shows these days. now lovelines have become more standardised and artificial. the partner selection and the of course game are the highlights. 

big picture first two seasons are fun to watch. there is a lot of referencing to RM and you get to see more laidback kjk and haha. hope you have also watched kjk's and lks's guesting on amazing race. 

i would also recommend some interviews like kjk's healing camp interview which takes us through his whole career and then knee drop guru where kjk explains his military controversy in detail. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1