[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

41 minutes ago, autumnflowers said:

Dafuk is this ? Is he really kissing her there ? is this some part of the game or am i missing something ?  

Watching it again, really weird. Don't know if he is saying something or an actually "kiss" LOL 

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 2

So on MUD, when they asked Somin if she would ever date Sechan, she said that "I'd have to think about it." She was so glad to hear Jong Kook's voice and then when they asked her about Sechan, she was kinda like "why are you asking me this?" 

And during the part where HaHa was telling Sechan to take Somin to see a movie or something, Jong Kook interfered and was like "the 3 of us should go out together."

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

I took @MandelBrot gif of KJK kissing and zoomed all the way in and honestly I think he says something and then kisses her collar or the air??? Now.... I’m gonna need a time stamp or something of when it happened on the episode ‘cause even if they’re talking about kissing is really weird to that with your coworker especially if you zoom on it and slow it down, he looks at her while doing it lmaooo LIKE WHAT. 

I’m also so surprised by Kookminrm4 (I think they were the first to post that video on insta) ability to find that, like all Kookmin shippers have some eagle eyes. 

edit: now I’m confused if it was a kiss or not lmaooo but I’m enjoying myself as a shipper at least :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5