[Official] Kookmin Clan

Admin

7 minutes ago, kukumarq1 said:

So she talked about how she would wear the shirt, and it felt like she wasn't alone. And even when she left the shirt laying around, it always felt like he was watching her. 

Is that was she said???? Lmaoooooo honestly the only thing I could catch is that KJK touch the back of his neck when she finished her sentence, doesn’t he do that when he is nervous?? :ph34r:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, kukumarq1 said:

So she talked about how she would wear the shirt, and it felt like she wasn't alone. And even when she left the shirt laying around, it always felt like he was watching her. 

Did sechan gave her kjk t-shirt???why?:sweatingbullets: but imagine somin wear that at home:lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Just now, Happyjana said:

Did sechan gave her kjk t-shirt???why?:sweatingbullets: but imagine somin wear that at home:lol: 

I think JSM is lying and it was KJK who gave her the t-shirt. But, if it was Sechan, it doesn't make sense...

PD: this time, YJS starts the Chanmin loveline ¬¬

• Like 4

AS soon as oppa saw somin’s lunchbox, he’s like: it’s not for me. Like as if, he expected it to be only for him despite there being eight members lol.. The T-shirt was the biggest action so far  from somin towards  kookmin equation. The other members did not know what to say. Our captain for today I guess is somin then..

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

27 minutes ago, Losdol said:

AS soon as oppa saw somin’s lunchbox, he’s like: it’s not for me. Like as if, he expected it to be only for him despite there being eight members lol.. The T-shirt was the biggest action so far  from somin towards  kookmin equation. The other members did not know what to say. Our captain for today I guess is somin then..

Actually he did think it was for him until he saw the cup ramen lol. Then he pointed at the cup ramen and was like "it's not for me."

• Like 11

20 minutes ago, YellowDress said:

She brought the t shirt as a throw away item. Because she feels that she is being watched even if the tshirt is just around there.:joy:

Just saw the soompi article. 

Yes the tshirt is her throw away item. :D but KJK is fine with it and just laughing at her. If we are in the old days, he will be sulking and mad at Somin. But I guess, he wont be like that anymore :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 5