[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

3 minutes ago, sheeeeee said:

OMOYAAAAAA!!! 

EVERYONE DID YOU WATCH THE LATEST EPISODE??!!

Yes! I gotta admit,  the plot was a little slow this episode. But, boy did it end with a heart dropping moment!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

For someone who eat 24 hour day & night in NK  she drink non stop in SK :joy:

** Omg their chemistry , his face so close like   :wub:

He was so oblivious to the close proximity though while her face was like omo, you are so close! Hahaha! 

That last part, omg... My heart nearly stopped. 11 more min before Netflix releases the episode!

Episode 11 epilogue and episode 12 preview 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

15 minutes ago, c Cinc said:

Yes! I gotta admit,  the plot was a little slow this episode. But, boy did it end with a heart dropping moment!

Agree, I felt like FFing non SR x JH. Too many scenes that should have been edited.

It looks like the young general is behind this or he gets a copy of JH’s letter. My guess is correct, Oh man suk will team up with the second brother. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, c Cinc said:

That ending scene give me heart attack!!

I want more F5 scene!!! 

Shopping scene. Yayyyyyy! Theyre so cuteeeee HAHAHAHHAHA

• Like 2

In the epilogue, Se Ri was walking around Paradeplatz in Zurich the moment Seo Dan got off a tram there. And they saw each other in a store! So they knew each other from way back then? Or all this time Seo Dan recognized Se Ri?? 

And man, that last part!! 

• Like 5

OMG shitz get intense in this episode... Since most people here haven't watched the episode, I'll put everything on spoiler tag

Spoiler

The OTP met and hugged. I was a little disappointed as they don't kiss lmao. 

RJH finally witnessed how Seri's oppa treated her and was angry...but he held it in (he was eavesdropping) and comforted Seri afterwards. 

RJH also found stark contrasts between NK-Seri and SK-Seri. He teased Seri for only having water bottles on her fridge despite how rich she is. She reasons that she's the Picky Princess, but he was like "I've never seen you eating THREE BITES only since the first time we met" lolol. Then he was confused again at the office (she introduced him as her bodyguard) when Seri's close subordinates lectured him on what she likes and what she doesn't like... Later he asked Seri about it and Seri told him that he perfectly knew her preference: Ri Junghyuk. She was like "why you pretend you don't know" and he hid his smiles after she said that lolol. 

The ducklings tried to find Seri at her office but got denied entry. Pyo Chisoo hilariously tries to speak in South Korean accent to her security guards. It sounds horribly awkward...but Joo Mok told him that he sounded native HAHAHAHAHA. 

On the North Korean side, shits get serious. The officers (including Senior Colonel and the person who's been with Seung Jun) involved with Chul Kang get arrested. As a result, Seung Jun needs to run away and he hesitates to call Dan... Dan calls him first to ask for a favor. She's meeting her frienda and has to act high and mighty (they gossip about her being dumped by Junghyuk haha)...and ask Seungjun to pick her up. She later gives her newlywed apartment as temporary hideout for him. They even enjoyed ramyun together and Seungjun told her not to say yes if South Korean men (excluding him) ask her to have ramyun together (it implies: let's spend the night together haha). Seo Dan cryptically says she'll accept, cuz she likes IT. She smirks when Seungjun asks what did IT refer to ("ramyun, the man, or what?") haha. Seungjun couldn't sleep the whole night waiting for her call... (he mulled over whether to call her or not, but when he did, her phone was off haha). 

Chul Kang eavesdrops Seri's office and heard Junghyuk's voice...later in this episode, he managed to get into Seri's car...but luckily Seri didn't get in her car right away (she was practicing what Junghyuk taught her earlier, to check her car first before she gets on) and noticed that someone is inside. She managed to run away from him but dropped her phone. Clever girl hid inside security booth where she can actually watch the CCTVs to check Chul Kang's position. Later it helps her to help Junghyuk and tell him that she's safe...cuz Chul Kang finds her phone and calls Junghyuk, pretending that he managed to catch Seri. 

ps: Jeong-hyuk notified his father through a letter about him going South to find Chul Kang and promised him to return after a month (in the preview for ep 12, if I heard correctly, Junghyuk said he suddenly wants to stay with Seri OMG). His father burnt his letter afterwards... I suspect that he's behind the arrests of the officials involved with Chul Kang (after all, Junghyuk and Moohyuk are his precious sons). 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I can't stop laughing too!!! :joy:

she not going anywhere :joy: I loved the way she hide & run back when he come out :mrgreen:

# sprint to the finish line 

ezgif-6-6605ab5b8996.gif

Hey look , no look or touch allowed :phew:
ezgif-5-47af780e0341.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

Love the Epilogue!

I remember SD mentioning about throwing the chocolate in their BTS for this scene. I never understood the significance of that sentence, FINALLy it all makes sense! Hahaha. But what is with Kit Kat? Another PPL, I would've understood if it was Toblerone given that they are in Switzerland, but Kit Kat. Mind you, I actually feel like having one now after watching the two girls munch on it so deliciously! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

24 minutes ago, sheeeeee said:

Okay.

i found the epilogue video!

thanks comrade for this!! :wub: can’t wait to watch it with eng subs tomorrow!!

and, its so wrong to bite kitkat that way!! <_<

27 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

for the millions time they only hug :phew:

i think SD is more experienced than RJH any day hahaha :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6