[Drama 2019-2020] Crash Landing on you, 사랑의 불시착

0ly40

Ending prediction   

210 members have voted

1. 1. What will happen to the OTP at the end of this drama?

• Sweet happy ending for Ri-ri in SK
    • Cue sad music ..the divide is just too great ..the OTP will be separated
    • An open ending where they will meet again on the bridge in Switzerland ...

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/15/2020 at 01:37 PM

How funny is the sneaky spy music during some of the MB/ducklings scenes. It was especially funny and so fitting during the scene where MB tells SR and JH that he bugged SR’s hospital room :joy: MB is one of my favourite characters, he’s just been through so much so it’s great watching him be around people who actually care about him and also see him be braver and more courageous.

I really love how SR wants to have her ducklings in her hospital room even though she’s resting and recuperating. Even when SR and JH are having their special moments or when JH asks them to leave so she can rest, she’s always telling them to stay. Such a sweet little family! This is when my mind starts to wander and I start thinking about her potentially ending up in NK again. I just don’t want SR and JH separated from the ducklings :bawling:

I really can’t believe we are almost at the end! It’s going to be bittersweet watching the ending and also having to accept that it’s really over :tears:

Off topic, but can anyone confirm if IU sings the song that plays during the part where SR and JH hug after she first wakes up? I haven’t been paying much attention to all of the OSTs but it’s such a lovely song. 

@sadthe1st except for the two we really want to see a bed scene between :phew::rolleyes:

• Like 11
  • Love 6

OMG!! I just love his Cupid bow lips!! They are so defined. Just look at them kissable kissy lips. 

Amazing! I h a go no idea how his co-workers can resist stealing a kiss or two from them! 

Hyun Bin you make my heart skip a beat. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Silent lurker here. Having sleepless nights just to read all comments in this forum. I love every thing I read and it makes me happy to see how much we love the drama and the actors behind it. Even in real life we are all supportive for our binjin couple.

I just watched ep 14 since I want to take it slowly. No wonder everyone is loving this episode so much. This had my heart break that tears won't stop dropping from my eyes. From capt. Ri crying, to seri woke up, to Dan and her mother's scene, to the 5 comrades remembering moments with seri, to seri's mother scene. And being happy seeing the ajummas in NK (how much I've missed them with seri). The suspense that the scene gives me chills. Can't hardly wait for the weekend to come. But meanwhile, I'm here to read what to expect in the finale, and news about our lead stars as it makes me happy. Son ye-jin fan here and I'm rooting hyunbin for her.:D

• Like 14
  • Love 4

20 minutes ago, sheeeeee said:

Comrades,

I have one question here.

If the NK defect to SK, is he/she can live happily in SK? 

I really really curious about this.

Oh our ducklings! We gonna miss y’all so much! Good luck for future endeavors :bawling:

NK defectors are considered citizens by SK law. But with your question, can they live happily in SK? The ducklings probably would,  because Seri will provide them livelihood. 

Sad this drama is ending and surely it’a going to be missed.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, J13 said:

How funny is the sneaky spy music during some of the MB/ducklings scenes. It was especially funny and so fitting during the scene where MB tells SR and JH that he bugged SR’s hospital room :joy: MB is one of my favourite characters, he’s just been through so much so it’s great watching him be around people who actually care about him and also see him be braver and more courageous.

I really love how SR wants to have her ducklings in her hospital room even though she’s resting and recuperating. Even when SR and JH are having their special moments or when JH asks them to leave so she can rest, she’s always telling them to stay. Such a sweet little family! This is when my mind starts to wander and I start thinking about her potentially ending up in NK again. I just don’t want SR and JH separated from the ducklings :bawling:

I really can’t believe we are almost at the end! It’s going to be bittersweet watching the ending and also having to accept that it’s really over :tears:

Off topic, but can anyone confirm if IU sings the song that plays during the part where SR and JH hug after she first wakes up? I haven’t been paying much attention to all of the OSTs but it’s such a lovely song. 

@sadthe1st except for the two we really want to see a bed scene between :phew::rolleyes:

If the theories about Kesong industrial site's reopening are going to happen, I want Seri to open her factory there. I want Manbok dongmu to work in Seri's Choice in NK. He suffered a lot while being rat, he needs to be happy and needs a job that will make him happy. 

Numerous times i mentioned I like Seri in NK because she has valuable friendship in F4 and ahjummas unlike in SK. Also JH's family is supportive of her, they are much better than Seri's family in my opinion. Not only for Seri but also for JH, I want him in NK. He is a great role model to his company, he can have more responsibilities in the future of NK army since he is so upright and responsible unlike other army men we have seen so he has a bright future there (ofc assuming that the problems in SK will be solved smoothly). He said wanted to play piano but after such a long break and continous hard physical work i think it is not quite possible to be at the same level of a prodigy that he used to be. I am sure he is still talented but not to an extent of being a possible country representative. He can always play it as a hobby though. He said that he stopped playing after he lost his brother because he lost happiness and hope of happy future. Piano somehow represents his state of happiness and happy thoughts he has. He is emotionally very reserved but with the help of playing piano he can express his emotions, mostly his happiness. Now with Seri, he regained his hope of happiness so he started playing piano. I didnot think he expressed his wish to change his profession to being pianist again but his wish to play it again which will give him happiness. 

Yes it's IU's song:)

In the last epilogue, JH said he wont hold back anymore and want them to live in the moment like they will still meet tomorrow. That made me think ooo we will see some intimacy in the next episode :wub:but according to preview NIS will take JH while she is still in the hospital, there goes my hopes :angry:

@Bu da Bizden welcome to this thread my fellow countrywoman, looking forward to your posts:)

• Like 10
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

Wow, your question resulted in a lot of interesting discussion!! 

Thanks everyone for pitching in your thoughts! This is actually the first korean series i watched. I tried to start with goblin, legend of the blue sea but it didnt really catch my eye. Heard a lot about DotS since everyone was raving about it when it showed so thats why I asked

The withdrawal season would be a lot easier for me If i have something to look forward to, like awards shows. Hope they get nominated! I think SYJ has a big shot of winning. She does drama and comedy so well. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, newbie said:

I don't get that vibe that CLOY is that popular here in SEA. I remembered my wife would ask me to drive home faster so that she would not miss "winter sonota". Also there's another period drama about some first female doctor in Korea that was all the rage. I think DOS also got mentioned in newspapers quite a bit.

CLoY is definitely killing it here in Indonesia and Philippines for sure :). See IG @crashlandingonyou that contains lots of Indonesian women go crazy over this drama. I don't know what I would do with my life after CLoY ends......

• Like 7
  • Love 1

43 minutes ago, lavanta said:

I want Seri to open her factory there. I want Manbok dongmu to work in Seri's Choice in NK. He suffered a lot while being rat, he needs to be happy and needs a job that will make him happy. 

MB’s wife is good at making clothes too haha she can be the local designer! she made a dress for Yeong Ae as a present and SR promoted it to an up-class fashion :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, stellalafemme said:

Ahhh is this confirmed to be a new picture?? I don’t wanna get my hopes up with an old picture but OMGGGG ~~ slowly dying over here 

I think it is a old picture as I have seen that picture before. 

Son Ye Jin is filming at the site below today but no mention of Hyun Bin. 

• Like 5