[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

30 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just finished watching the finale. Am really upset with the way KW died. But reading that BJS might be there who shot him, that might be more acceptable. But still, the Elite Team did not have to laser point him. Do they not have the intelligence to assess the situation, like maybe from the position that KW is saving Kang from Kaneki? Were they not informed that the dangerous person they need to be catching is Kaneki?? 

The Elite Team warned Kang Woo not to make another move as he was caught strangling Kaneki, or else they’ll shoot him. He further strangled Kaneki as to trigger the team to shoot him. If Kang Woo wants to be saved, he would’ve let Kaneki go, but he didn’t. Clearly a suicide mission. 

• Like 3

Daaang, so the didn't leave even a bit of hope by revealing that script. What a cruel writer, I just can't believe it. Gosh, I don't want to watch it now. 

Edit: I'm actually quite angry right now. What the heck is with that ending?! In that hospital scene they don't even mention KW and are so cheerful. What were they going for, I have no idea. Did the writer have a falling out with the director? Why is there so much inconsistency between what was shown and what was written in the script? To think that in all those interviews where they asked JW if he'll appear in season 4 the cast already knew KW's fate... I feel played. And what's with that scene about KW's possibility to get treated in the US? What's the point if the he was gonna die in the end? They should've cut out all those scenes and just put his memorial scene or something, where everyone can say a proper goodbye to the character. Were they afraid of the backlash? I'm just mind blown all over again. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, nateko said:

Daaang, so the didn't leave even a bit of hope by revealing that script. What a cruel writer, I just can't believe it. Gosh, I don't want to watch it now. 

That's why I've been questioning what's the writer had in her mind when she wrote the script where KW chose to have suicide mission rather than grabbing those hands extended to him. What message did she want to convey? Did she really want to further stereotype those with mental disorder that there is no point of return anymore for KW and giving the perception that they would have no other choice but death, just like u said. What's the point in episode 15 to flashback so many scenes with Chief Na, if the writer makes KW decided not going to cling to those final words. 

The bad impressions, messages and interpretations by showing KW choosing to suicide weigh more than the so-called nobility to die as a human. 

Really?

He could be more human by staying alive and saving more lives. 

Sigh.

I thought I am done with raging and ranting about the final episode. 

That scripts and the picture of the scene where KJ supposedly visiting the memorial tree makes the fire in my heart blazing even more. :unamused:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

19 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

Dear fellow shippers:

Cr to owner

Awww this is breaking my heart.

:bawling:...will rewatch season 2

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 2

So I watched the last episode just now and officially said goodbye to the Voice series. It will stay one of my most favorite Korean dramas. I did cry when they killed KW, or more like when he decided to deliberately make them shoot him. Suicide mission it was, what a fool... But now after I've watched the full episode I really just don't feel much. The characters moved on fairly quickly, the actors too, I guess it helped soothe the pain of loss. Thank you, guys, for keeping me company here all this time. When I created this topic, my first one on soompi, never cool I have imagined what it would cost me but it was an enjoyable ride all together. Honestly you guys made this season so much more fun for me. I don't have friend in real life that watch Korean dramas, so I appreciate that I had your company on this journey. Hope to see you soon in other thread, though  I don't know what to watch just yet. Either way, I'll keep an eye on the news about interview etc. but for know I'm off to watch some cat videos to regain my sanity. :kiss_wink: @sushilicious take care of yourself, I'm worried for you the most :kiss:  

Someone on voice dc gallery wrote an alternate ending and it's so much better. If you can read korean this is the best thing to cleanse your memory off the horrid ending. I will only remember this alternate ending https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=voice&no=23082

• Like 3

To be honest, they did it better with Bang Je Soo's finale than Kaneki's one. This ending moved forward too quick and some of the event happened too sudden, which I felt the plot is quite loose when compared to last year's finale. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, nateko said:

Someone on voice dc gallery wrote an alternate ending and it's so much better. If you can read korean this is the best thing to cleanse your memory off the horrid ending. I will only remember this alternate ending https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=voice&no=23082

Thanks to whoever wrote this alternate ending! This consoles me so much! 

I can vividly imagine their back walking away together. Gah! 

• Like 3

On 6/30/2019 at 12:25 AM, ellelyana88 said:

IMPORTANT EDIT:

Oh Geez! I just rewind the part when their father read the diagnosis again and decrease the speed carefully read both documents. (I suddenly thought why there are 2 documents shown)

Apparently, both JW and KW were diagnosed with the same possibility of antisocial personality disorder! :scream:

The document was not faked at all!

So, I think the cyber guy (Agent's Park Senior) can be released from the suspicion as a mole now! I am sorry sunbae!

His brother's condition a lot more worsened at that time considering the 6 years difference in age between them.

This makes me wonder, is it common from psychiatric perspective that normal parents could give birth to two children with similar disorder? :blink: Someone please enlighten me. :blink:

@sushilicious   emmm... 10 seconds maybe this time around? :tounge_xd:

I really wanted to respond to your question earlier @ellelyana88 but I was so depressed from the finale:tears:. I haven't done much research if kids that have normal parents can have psychopathic tendencies or can get certain mental disorders from my nursing experience, yes they are kids out there with normal parents but having certain tendencies that are not normal. 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

But let's be honest here. They change the script to make it seem like KW didn't really die...But in the script It's a straightforward that he is dead...He could be back in S4...Who knows..

Ya know, the filming schedule was very tight this season unlike the others. They finished filming the same week the finale was supposed to air. So it makes me think that there were many changes to the script and they had to refilm some scenes. Chief Na's promise and the doctor's call about treatment of KW in the US kinda implies that they might've planned a different ending but decided to go with the tragic one in the end. I wonder what went on behind the scenes. Either way I respect it when the writer and director have the courage to kill a character and boldly sa it but here they see like cowards making the ending seem ambiguous especially after the script leak. I honestly believe that KW is dead. No idea what they are planning for the next season. Another male lead? And how would the story be different when they wish to continue with BJS? Everything is so disjointed, sigh...

Somehow this picture makes me sad... Feels so empty.

• Like 3

Another alternate ending (in the thread)

The acting of them both was absolutely spectacular

LOL, OCN deleted the video of KJ crying over KW's death. So they couldn't handle all the hate, huh. Well what kind of reaction did they await? They decided to bite more than they can chew. Should've at least owned up to that ending instead of pretending that everything's alright and acting like the victim. :rage: That clip had LHN'a and LJW's best acting ever, I'm mad that they deleted the video from both YouTube and Naver. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

But let's be honest here. They change the script to make it seem like KW didn't really die...But in the script It's a straightforward that he is dead...He could be back in S4...Who knows..

Exactly my thought. Why did they remove funeral scene?? I think director and writer had creative differences and left it like an open ending.

• Like 2

Haven't read through all the comments but finally watched the last 2 episodes today.

What a ride huh?

What a twisted brother's "love".

What a sad sad ending.

I really don't understand the killing of Kaneki.

It just seems w e i r d.

I mean, he can easily pin him down while waiting for the police to come but no... he choose to strangle him with a wire and continuing doing so.

And the shooting of our psycho Team Leader Do.

I'm speechless.

There goes my shipper's heart to wait for another season to see the lead kiss. 

I'm gonna go collect my thoughts first before I catch up on the comments.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@ellelyana88 Thanks for the video. It lifted my mood up seeing everyone happy. The atmosphere on set must've been great :blush:

EDIT: Kim Woo Seok (agent Jin) gave an interview where he said that after confirming the ending he was sad to hear about KW's character even though he expected him to die multiple times since his mental state was so unstable. He also expressed regret of not seeing and acting with LJW in the next season. I mean, if that doesn't confirm KW's death what else will? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, mtracy07 said:

The Elite Team warned Kang Woo not to make another move as he was caught strangling Kaneki, or else they’ll shoot him. He further strangled Kaneki as to trigger the team to shoot him. If Kang Woo wants to be saved, he would’ve let Kaneki go, but he didn’t. Clearly a suicide mission. 

I was first surprised by the ending. I was wondering from the beginning how they are going to end it but it took me by totally surprised that Kang Woo dies. 

Actually I didn't expect myself to accept quite fast that Voice 3 has ended. But when I hear the ost songs, it made me realize that I feel sad thinking about Kang Woo.

After discussing with my mom, we came to conclusion that Kang Woo didn't want to live anymore as he was suffering already for his sickness. He knew the SWAT team would shoot him if he moves but he did so. 

Remember he said he wants to be a human and not a monster. 

I'm glad they changed the last part of his dying from the original script. 

it means Lee Jin Wook would have known that his character would die in the ending of ep16. 

5 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Btw ocn took down the clip of Kw dead Kj crying both on naver and YouTube 

They got a lot of hate 

Day 3..I'm numb..watching Jin's romance to heal.

I'm not surprised they took it down. It was a spoiler for me before I watched the eng sub. I already ah man! he dies. 

Whenever I watched youtube, it keeps popping up with the image of KW lying down in a pool of blood. 

So imagine who are not angry over the scene? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Which is the same thought as me. 

Why they did change the script in the first place? Is it to make the scene lighter than it was originally? or they got some surprises for us if they do come back with season 4? 

I have watched dramas that originally they make us believe the character is dead but then they are alive somewhere living a hidden identity. 

Until they come up with season 4 and announced who are coming back and if I don't see Lee Jin Wook coming back then I will 150% believe that Kang Woo is really dead. 

But honestly speaking, I don't know I can watch season 4 without Kang Woo. I was upset when Jang Hyuk didn't want to come back in season 2 and I like ok cool Lee Jin Wook is taking the leading role as I have watched his dramas. 

But they put another actor as the leading role beside Lee Ha Na, I'm not sure I can accept him. 

OMG! I'm upset again!!!

• Like 1