Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

@sushilicious I hope Chief Na is safe.

If he has to go, I hope it is a quick death and DKW will not witness it!

But I don't think it is possible because we all know how writers love to play with our detective's life. :cry:

It is like no one is actually safe!

I'm gonna stick to overdose hence fried his brain.

Because those pills are forbidden and illegal.:joy:

• Like 4

@sushilicious I'll prepare a special drink for you since you're missing Kousuke so much :mrgreen: BTW I think you don't have to wait long, there's gonna be plenty of Kousuke and other psychos in the last 4 episodes. What's with the cute KW profile pic? Are you cheating on Kousuke because he didn't pay a visit this week? :lol:

Some goodies, since I'm here

Yukiko's and psycho's wedding pictures

BTS pics

Cuties

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

Side note. I love how different drama re-use a certain venue for the whole mystery effect and successfully make me scared of stairs.:joy:

I've seen it in Children of Nobody(when CWK was hypnotized to unlock the missing memories in her head), The Fiery Priest (When Father Kim went to meet Scarface) and now Voice 3

Yeah, I was shocked too seeing that same venue with stairs after FP abd Children of Nobody. I think that is a hot venue to represent someone's mental state? Like CWK was entering the hypnosis to search for her locked past memories in Children of Nobody, Kim Hae Il dropping his priest title and went berserk with scarface, and in Voice 3, it is the psychopath's hideout. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, mrsj3n said:

I waited 7 seasons for Jaime and Brienne (from Games of Thrones) to kiss... I don't think I can wait that long for DKW and KKJ to kiss anymore. LOL

LOL! I am still upset at Jaime for leaving Brienne to protect his so-called queen. Ah! 

Anyway, using God's Quiz as reference, in which season did Doctor Han making his move to Detective Kang? Was it in season 3 that Det. Kang officially his GF? And then it took another 2 seasons for him to propose! 

I would be over the moon if the ending of this season shows some budding love scene between the two of them. Even though there will be no kiss scene, at least a scene hinting us that they would be some love story as side plot next season. Just give us the damn hugging scene already! Hahahahaha. Am I asking too much? :tounge_xd:

About KW's ASPD , I agree that the drama should be careful when portraying the right symptoms for the diagnosis they claim of. I also agree that the media always tends to exaggerate one point about the particular illness and deliberately ignore the other point (s). Misleading information or narration would cause the society to go astray in correctly perceiving about mental illness. 

However, I think KW's diagnosis was when he was young when his mother brought him to psychiatrist after moving to Korea. He was affected by the incident in Japan and I suspect has since isolate himself from socializing and had rude and disregard of others behaviour as he was losing all his trust to people after being the subject of people's hatred in Japan. So, I think the psychiatrist at that time made the statement in the certificate that he had "POSSIBLE ASPD". And the way the GT team took that "possible" out of context and emphasized on him being the sociopath had really derail the trust between the members and throwing them off vulnerable to Kaneki's plots and traps. Since joining GTT, KW has been positively progressing though, although the explosion finally triggered /awakened something in him. He need another examination and real diagnosis of his current condition. All the doctors they have been asking advice from were just making their statement based on the old diagnosis anyway. So, it could be misleading in every way.

Amidst all the things about KW's condition going astray, I appreciate the writer include the scene where KJ reaching out to the old coroner to find a way to help KW. As the coroner said, this is not just a personal problem, but the society's problem at large which still unsupportive and sceptical of keeping someone diagnosed with mental illness in an organization / to continue working. The stereotype the society has towards individual with mental illness had always been the cause of these people could not be functioned in the society and being isolated, although their illness is treatable / manageable. The scene where the old coroner's giving advice to KJ, though he couldn't come up with one good solution, is essential to tell us viewers and particularly the Korean society to open themselves up to be aware of mental illness and work toward acknowledging the people suffering from it could still contribute to the organization or their workplace.

Well, the stereotype is not only happened in Korea, but many other parts in the world where people still wary about getting psychiatric treatment, fearing to be labelled as simply crazy and lose their social life and job.

I hope the world would become better with proper message or correct information and right portrayal of different mental illness from the media. 

:grimace:

• Like 8

@ellelyana88 Nope. You are not asking too much because you asked for a hug while I asked for a kiss. LOL

If there's gonna be a Voice 4 and they change the male lead and again sinking our shipper's heart.. I'm gonna flip the table! 

OCN can do romance.. they just need to make some of us happy! B)

And as always, 

yjbmm.gif

I like the way you think.

Be careful. Lighter guy might want your brain to complete his art pieces. :lol:

On serious note,  I do agree with you as well. Prejudice and stereotyping is real in the real world. 

So I also think that young DKW is a victim who had witnessed the unspeakable and hence suffered trauma and became anti social and at the same time, locked up that traumatic experience away.

I wish he can just go to a hospital to get help already.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Since we, shippers, are taking over the thread I decided to feed my shipper's heart with some fan vids on YouTube and what do you know, there's tons of them. :lol: Some weeks ago there were barely any KWxKJ videos but now there's lots and lots of them. What happened? I guess everyone has starved for some romantic scenes between the too. :joy: I'm gonna leave them here in no particular order for shippers to enjoy. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

@wdhoney yukers OMG, I found your video on YouTube, love it :kiss_wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

And this one is for MTG fans, awesome video of Voice 1 reminded me how much I love the first season. It was special in every way possible.

Spoiler

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, mrsj3n said:

Be careful. Lighter guy might want your brain to complete his art pieces. :lol:

He will be disappointed when he open my head seeing nothing worth artsy of my brain. Just full of imagination for KW x KJ love story. He maybe only found lots of  :heart: bubbles inside. :joy:

But, I refuse to be cut open by him for any part of my body. Thanks for the warning, I'm now activating all my radars and alarms to keep him at bay. :ph34r: Hahahaha. 

4 hours ago, nateko said:

Since we, shippers, are taking over the thread I decided to feed my shipper's heart with some fan vids on YouTube and what do you know, there's tons of them. :lol: Some weeks ago there were barely any KWxKJ videos but now there's lots and lots of them. What happened? I guess everyone has starved for some romantic scenes between the too. :joy: I'm gonna leave them here in no particular order for shippers to enjoy. 

I know right! My shipper's heart is so happy with this development. My heart is well fed every week with all the videos. I think every week, a few new videos can be found in the results pane whenever I search for their videos. I am contented! :kiss_closed:

• LOL 8

@natekoi was watching Return..he looks cute :joy:so I decided to put it on haha and yes, I’m mad at Kousuke for not coming out! Haha he was supposed to date on Sunday but where he went? He disappears. :( I have been longing for more new clips from him. But he barely came! I was so happy for Sunday to come because typically he would come but NO! He did not! :( So I’m dating dokgo now. If Kousuke gets mad at me I will fight him! :joy:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

After I watched the ep 12 with subtitle (bcoz I live-streamed it last time :lol:), there is still hope that Chief Na will be saved. Kwan Joo told Na of her hearing ability and gave him clue about the culprit’s lighter. And I also trust Na’s promise that he will come back to Kwon Joo after assessing the university (was it the university where he went? lol omg i forgot). But let’s see what will happen. It’s really a 50-50 chance for Chief Na.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

All the pictures of LJW in front of the food truck have me wonder: Could someone explain to me the concept of the food truck with an actor or actress image all over it? I'm trying to figure out if the actor pays for it as a gift to the cast, or if it is sponsored by a company wanting to honor the actor... Thank you!

PS: Don't mean to be off topic.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

All the pictures of LJW in front of the food truck have me wonder: Could someone explain to me the concept of the food truck with an actor or actress image all over it? I'm trying to figure out if the actor pays for it as a gift to the cast, or if it is sponsored by a company wanting to honor the actor... Thank you!

From my knowledge typically fans or their friends would send food carts. Sometimes the cast would get it for the crew too.

It’s a form of support for the team :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

To all the shippers of KJ and KW out thereeee, if you are so infatuated by them (like me :tears:) then I recommend you to go hereee

there are only 2 KangDo fanfic in there (1 angst, 1 romance) but I can assure you it's worth reading and will make your heart flutter :heart:

the KJ x JH old fanfics are also very good.

I hope some of you guys have plan to make not only edited video but also fanfiction (pleaseeee:tears::tears::tears:) of KangDo huhu. I am planning on making 1 but I kept thinking of it as LJW x LHN not KangDo.

With regards, their trash:joy::joy::joy:

Spoiler

61108214_322824868611845_147922910944826

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Dont worry, girls. I'm planning to make at least one fanvid of DKW x KKJ. I've arranged a playlist about them too for season 2. 

This is my video of season 1-2 about Hero vs Villain tho'. Idk if I should share it here since this is thread for season 3. But I share it anyway haha.

Spoiler

• Like 6

3 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

As far as I know, sometimes the food truck are sent by their fans. I have seen international fans collect money and send food truck for their stars during filming. 

I have read that other actor/actress who acted with them previously or become their good friends, send the food truck under the name of the actor/actress. Recently I read Lee Dong Wook sent a food truck for Gong Yoo as he is filming a movie right now to repay their friendship as Gong Yoo has sent a food truck for Lee Dong Wook last drama.. 

Hehehehhehe. Sorry for the long explanation 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Romantic Candle Light Dinner anyone?:joy::heart:

Menu : Unknown BBQ meat

Venue : Purple Lit Room

lveTc9B.jpg

Just be careful, not to become his next dinner menu :joy::joy::joy:

QfYWVj7.jpg

Oh, and not forgot to mention i so approved his purplish room decor :naughty::skull:

lhQwiBd.jpg

Cr. Ocn_original & marking0208

Invitation card sent to:

@sushilicious @Ameera Aliand the rest feel free to join, free flow drink & meat!

Special Guest : @ktcjdrama how can i forget u... mianeee chingu..  lol

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

@Lawyerhaaaccepted. I will bring Kousuke over to the dinner party too...he would probably love it anyways lol. :joy:

Im bringing some cookies over as gift. Stole some drinks from Nate...Shhhhh.:ph34r:

• LOL 6

1 minute ago, Ameera Ali said:

Any victim I can bring , I can’t go empty handed 

Ha Na maybe?...nah she might shut down the place instead..:joy: Er....Hm..Moo Tae Goo! Yes! Or Jin Hyuk haha but don’t tell him about anything illegal lol.

• LOL 7