Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Will silence @Lawyerh stuff her mouth with teacakes, so she can’t talk.:naughty::joy:

5d03bafa9afcf580600890.gif?download

@Lawyerh wouldn’t sell me for cookies, that impossible :joy:

• LOL 7

@Ameera Ali no one is here to save you. Embrace the precious gift of cookies & tea cakes.  Because this is the blessing of our leader. 

*ost part 1 screamo starts playing*

yeah, that’s our leader screaming lol.

listen to the ost if you don’t know what I mean lol

• LOL 8

17 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Will silence @Lawyerh stuff her mouth with teacakes, so she can’t talk.:naughty::joy:

I self stuffing myself no worry :tounge_wink: Not going to bite my own arm :joy:

UP58nzO.gif

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

calling @Lawyerh for duty :joy:

Lol u need police or lawyer? :joy:

• LOL 7

Oh yeah...it’s turning 12...my personalities will be released.. :naughty: I will be whole again.

D5-D2-EB12-6-D13-489-E-B0-D8-297-EB04868

i’ve been trapped since Wednesday lol.

keeping myself as sane as possible...if @Lawyerh doesn’t untie the robe. I will cut it off using my teeth! IMMA CHEW IT OFF! Like Oppa.

• LOL 9

21 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Ameera Ali no one is here to save you.

Never :joy:

5d03c0ee0be5d185263684.gif?download

@Lawyerh did it make difference, just stop eating  :mrgreen: 

• LOL 5

It's Saturday!

My shipper's heart is beating wildly!

:heart::heartbreak::heart::heartbreak:

@sushilicious I think I'm the only one here still manage to resist your cookies :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

It's Saturday!

My shipper's heart is beating wildly!

:heart::heartbreak::heart::heartbreak:

My shipper's heart keeps hoping and rooting for them at all the wrong scenes (that's how desperate I am), yet all they keep doing is arguing, or (our K) attacking (our KJ), yet it's so obvious they care for each other! I think KJ needs a cookie! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

47 minutes ago, lilyphenix said:

My shipping heart keeps hoping and rooting for them at all the wrong scenes (that's how desperate I am), yet all they keep doing is arguing, or (our K) attacking (our KJ), yet it's so obvious they care for each other! I think KJ needs a cookie! 

I think everyone needs a cookie:joy:everyone should just chill haha. Have some tea cakes and drinks.:joy:

• LOL 6

1 hour ago, lilyphenix said:

My shipper's heart keeps hoping and rooting for them at all the wrong scenes (that's how desperate I am), yet all they keep doing is arguing, or (our K) attacking (our KJ), yet it's so obvious they care for each other! I think KJ needs a cookie! 

Don't worry. KJ understands KW. She is just concerned for KW welfare. 

Relax... Countdown to ep11.. 

Don't faint. hehehehehhe.. MELTING MY :heart:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

When will Lee Jin Wook be mine? :heart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 7

6 hours before air...

i’mma get ready my syringes and medicine for myself. *cough*

51rTmvFhIyL._SX342_.jpg

:cookie:x100 I made tons, so share it wisely lol

did y’all see lee hana’s Insta story update? I wonder why KJ is back with a cap like S2.

272943-C0-D599-40-AB-9-F87-F3-C93-CF86-A

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

My guess we can see minho's brother cause of death maybe?

• Like 6

23 hours ago, sheelatpsfm said:

That twitter video... (I need CPR). You noticed that he licked his lips, right? Was he about to turn right in front of our eyes? lol

@sheelatpsfm, thank you for the video! They're so cute together!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Waiting for 930 to come...Watching Running Man Feat Lee Ha Na...Can I say..SHE IS SO CUTE! So eager and clever! NEW RESPECT FOR THIS WOMAN!

Good! Now I’m in love with this two :lol: which will then make this series even betttterr!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Hmmm..

So i was right about someone messed with KW and caused him unconscious for awhile. He doesn't remember anything of a week's worth of his memory. When he wakes up, hew was left at the mountain 40km away from wherever he was staying and somebody already put that tattoo on him.

So, Miho's brother address Kaneki as Teacher (literal translation) / Master. I wonder what makes his minions like Miho's brother so willingly die whenever he told him to. 

I wanna puke when Kaneki pounds the heart and barbecue it.. yikes! 

P/s: I'm hating my internet tonight. I missed so many important dialogues from KJ about KW... arrrghh! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

From what i gathered 

Spoiler

VVIP list have been revealed to the public (The exposer is unknown yet)

KJ & KW went to the art school to meet Kaneki

Kaneki gave Fuji the poison

KW woke up, probably after killing a deer and finds the tattoo 

His symptoms came back once more, this time round he has that look of determination every time he has it. 

Ending. The girl who gotten the mouthless woman’s painting have been ‘killed’ by wire shun. KW’s symptoms arrived again, he looks at Kaneki and kinda smiled?

Trailer, KW knows that it’s definitely Kaneki. His symptoms is getting a hold of him that he gave his gun to Chief Na just in case.

Today’s episode..it’s a little slow in my opinion..Hm...hopefully can see Kousuke tomorrow haha Kaneki IS ONE CRAZY MAN!

I noticed that Kaneki is treated like a god in that school. People give him flowers, protect him. He is scary in terms of how he can persuade people to let people think that he is the nicest people, but it’s actually the opposite.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Today’s ep is okay. 

Spoiler

I’m still waiting for the big revelation about Kousuke’s childhood. We only have 5 episodes left and nothing new is shown about Miho and Kousuke. :-/

• Like 5

1) Kaneki is CRAZY

2)Kousuke almost going crazy too

3)I am going crazy over waiting lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 7

21 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Hide contents

VVIP list have been revealed to the public (The exposer is unknown yet)

KJ & KW went to the art school to meet Kaneki

Kaneki gave Fuji the poison

KW woke up, probably after killing a deer and finds the tattoo 

His symptoms came back once more, this time round he has that look of determination every time he has it. 

Ending. The girl who gotten the mouthless woman’s painting have been ‘killed’ by wire shun. KW’s symptoms arrived again, he looks at a Kaneki and kinda smiled?

Trailer, KW knows that it’s definitely Kaneki. His symptoms is getting a hold of him that he gave his gun to Chief Na just in case.

That's a wolf (i heard he said 늑대) lying dead next to him. :grimace:

When he bite off his wrist, he was questioning who is that person who keeps tormenting him.

I wonder what's the meaning of that tattoo for Kaneki. What does it symbolizes for to him.

Need to watch the raw version in 10minutes later to make sense of the story tonight and catch up with whatever i missed due to the lagging. Duh! The disadvantage of being in somehere rural now.. live streaming always lagging :tired:

I am happy with the interaction between KJ and KW tonight. KJ actually really concerns and understand KW most. She called the old doctor acquaintance of her to get advice regarding his condition and ways to help him and she is on his side when Officer Park question about his validity in the team. She said she lied about she never thought of her hearing as a curse. But, SHE WAS. It's tormenting for her to be able to hear people's hideous evil intentions behind their words.:bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 1