[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

I finally watched the finale of Voice 3. 

Its kind of heartbreaking as KJ got the news that KW can be cured if he goes to America for treatment. 

But then he got shot in the end. KJ telling him to rest in peace.

But no funeral for him, no one talking about him. Just announcement he is dead. 

The thing is that why they must show KW standing on a hill alone? Kind of fishy to me. 

Suddenly out of the blue BJS is seen alive opening a case contain the rifle (look like the SWAT team used) and closed it. Don't know who the lady is. It looked like BJS photo but its kind of blur so I can't make it out. 

Then they show again KW standing on a hill alone. 

NOW... What is the hell is going on here????

Is the drama really ended and no more continuation 

or

Is there a season 4? 

D-VJN8GU0AAZ1f7.jpg

D-XMUzoVUAAKooV.jpg

Sooo handsome Lee Jin Wook.. It reminds me how he did look when he was in Mr Black.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

Well, I don't really see it that way because if you noticed, the news broadcaster never linked KW's death with Kaneki's. It's interesting that Kaneki's death was explained as something that occurred during a chase. So the people on the scene protected KW's memory and chose to interpret his actions as an act of self-sacrifice which it was. Because I think they had at the back of their minds too BJS' escape. These guys aren't ordinary murderers. They kill easily and kill for kicks.

It is true that KW appointed himself judge, jury and executioner... and I think it's right to be uneasy about it if we believe in the rule of law. But from his perspective, he was doing what he's always done... saving lives and protecting others from Kaneki and himself... most likely.

@Tmia -- I know exactly how you feel dear. :) There's a part of me that thinks he survived. It wouldn't be the first time Kdramaland sacrificed science at the altar of storytelling. But then it isn't beyond the medical pale for KW to have survived the shot... wherever it hit him. 

Yes I agree. KW said he doesn't wants to be a human and not a monster. 

To think about it, the news didn't say he killed Kaneki. They just said former detective Do Kang Woo has died. 

I believe that is the only way for him to punish his brother or not his brother wouldnt stop murdering people. 

Kaneki just a sick guy saying thank you for killing me. He is just a coward fellow. He could have killed himself right? 

• Like 2

SportToday news asked an OCN representative about season 4 and he stated that nothing has been decided yet. They need to thoroughly discuss it because season 4 will be dealing with a different story not like season 2 and 3. :unsure:

• Like 3

@sushilicious I share your thought, friend. People are raging all over the internet because of this stupid ending. I look forward to LJW and LHN's interviews. Usually after the season end we get some, so hopefully soon we'll be able to read their thoughts about this season. 

BTW under the last picture LHN said that she also feels sorry about what happened to KW and to cheer up together. 

• Sad 3

I want to join the farewell party. I still hate the ending.

No matter how much i think about the ending, the writer just ruined it. Hho...

Why would swat team shot him on his head? Its not like he is a wanted criminal with serial killing background... 

The theory about Bang jesoo was the sniper is good... so i can see some logic on it... then did he really died? If they will produce voice 4. So i hope he survive. During the presscon, Poongsan's Chief didnt say anything about Kangwoo. Though, media report about his death. Kwonjoo, didnt said his name among the people who lost their life because of Kaneki. She just said, "sacrifice". Though live must go on. But GTT team seem very happy while visiting Det Kwangsoo. Like nothing happen. After losing someone in your inner circle, i bet you cant act like this unless you still have something to hold. Sooo.... there is a very very little hope for his survival. My wish.

Lets see for next year if there will be news about Voice 4. 

See you my friends, im happy to discuss this entire show with you.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'll try to keep up with the news so, guys, don't leave just yet. Who knows, maybe we'll get some explanations from the writer or director. 

I still keep the notification of replies on :kiss_wink:

• Love 1

I do not mind the hero dying in the last episode of a drama, but I really do not like KW's death here. Didn't Chief Na asked him to remember himself as a detective forever? If he chose to take the law into his own hands, this will mean he has no confidence in the police and law system, and this is supposedly a police drama.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Is it weird for me to say I actually am gonna cry in real life because of this drama? It’s honestly so pitiful. Like I can’t handle it...I can’t shake it off my mind...

The ship crashed guys...it crashed and sank...

It's not weird at all. We cared about these characters for two whole season,  we have the right to be upset and sad. There's a video on Twitter where the staff members are bawling their eyes out while watching the last episode. So it's not just you and me but many many people that feel the same way. :cry: 

If this is a visual representation of KW being at peace in heaven then it's a bad one because even then he's once again all alone :bawling:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I do not mind the hero dying in the last episode of a drama, but I really do not like KW's death here. Didn't Chief Na asked him to remember himself as a detective forever? If he chose to take the law into his own hands, this will mean he has no confidence in the police and law system, and this is supposedly a police drama.

This is the reason I suspect KW killed Kaneki and died. Hopefully we will get explainations from the writer.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Maybe it’s not about trust..it’s about what he sees. He could feel that he needs to kill kaneki because this is the only way..to help his brother in the last bit of effort to wash away his sin. He knows that kaneki has gone through a lot of hardship & he wants to free him...KW he might think that like...he wouldn’t mind dying so he can be with his family once again...after so many years..

for peace he decided to take this step...he really is a peacekeeper...

I also think that he was just so exhausted at this point that he had no strength or will to deal with life anymore. It already a blessing how he kept going all these years but everyone reaches a boiling point in their life. For KW his boiling point became a point of no return. He truly suffered too much... It feels like I'm going through 5 stages of grief and I'm almost at the stage of acceptance but today I'll come home from work and watch the episode with subs and it'll go back to stage 1 once again. 

• Like 2

just came back from watching finale with sub

wow, they did focus to one, ONE SWAT MAN WHO SHOT KANG WOO.. it definitely bang je soo in that camouflage. he got his revenge huh?:unsure:

yeah, at the point of this ep,  kang woo just beyond exhausted of life, of running, of being in pain seeing all the people around him killed by his own blood brother. on top of that, his brother actively trying to forced him to become monster like him. and he dont want that. and he know even after killing his brother, there might someone else wiil brainwashed him again to become a monster like them. poor guy. his own version of happy ending was where he died instead.  that's the only peace he wants. and i hope he gets it.:bawling:

edit: 

even if he still alive, he already pronounced dead to the world. the team will no longer bother him about work anymore.  

maybe we will get reunion centre kang- detective moo- kang woo  if  bad thing happen to  centre kang and the team end up with dead end and require a lot of help from her past partner "delusional thinking" :relieved:

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, faithinme lara said:

just came back from watching finale with sub

wow, they did focus to one, ONE SWAT MAN WHO SHOT KANG WOO.. it definitely bang je soo in that camouflage. he got his revenge huh?:unsure:

yeah, at the point of this ep,  kang woo just beyond exhausted of life, of running, of being in pain seeing all the people around him killed by his own blood brother. on top of that, his brother actively trying to forced him to become monster like him. and he dont want that. and he know even after killing his brother, there might someone else wiil brainwashed him again to become a monster like them. poor guy. his own version of happy ending was where he died instead.  that's the only peace he wants. and i hope he gets it.:bawling:

Looks like everyone is accepting the ending. I'm still in denial mode:bawling:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, nateko said:

LHN is so cute, I guess she can relate to us somewhat. Lol she wrote that she doesn't know what to do. She's sad and a little upset that it's over.

Awww she's so sweet.

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, IG , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 2

I just finished watching the finale. Am really upset with the way KW died. But reading that BJS might be there who shot him, that might be more acceptable. But still, the Elite Team did not have to laser point him. Do they not have the intelligence to assess the situation, like maybe from the position that KW is saving Kang from Kaneki? Were they not informed that the dangerous person they need to be catching is Kaneki?? 

I never mind protagonist or whatever character  dying at the end of dramas, but this just doesn’t make sense! I am so upset that I have nothing to say about the rest of the scenes shown this finale week. Maybe I will come back later to post, or maybe not. I think I might not continue watching Voice 4 if there is any. 

• Like 1

Ah, so he really died based on both the scripts. Goodbye KW. :bawling:

Seems like the writer did try to appease the fans and shippers by writing the scene KJ mistakenly took another person who looks like KW, and why did the director had to cut that scene KJ visit that memorial tree of KW though. 

If they show it instead of just KJ walking through the trees, at least one-third of the anger could be appeased.

Did he make the final 10 minutes cut in random to save the clips for season 4? Cuz, it did kind of messy and just show scenes here and there without any bridging scene. 

From the walking scene then suddenly at the hospital them suddenly to the center. 

Hmmm..  it was director or editor doing rather than the writer. OCN is too stingy with broadcast time. They did not even consider a bit to extend about another 10-15 minutes.

Either they have to put any clips they could to fit the 1-hour mark or they were saving more of it for first episode of season 4.

Hmmm.. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1