Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

37 minutes ago, wdhoney yukers said:

@sushilicious hmmm..what about if his blackouts was an effect from tranquilizer or that injections? is it possible? and about talking to himself, i think it just an effect from being brainwashed and hipnotized by Kaneki. He even doubted himself. So it's possible he believes in it..because it's like a sugesty.

After watching ep11, what I believe is that KW was brainwashed. He said that after he was attacked, he knocked out for a week and don't remember what happened to him but he said he saw evidence his hands were tied up as well as he was tortured. And he saw he go the tattoo already. Torturing is one of the way to brainwash someone's mind. 

Koichi demeanor changed when he heard the click of the sound from the lighter. So it means he also was brainwashed as he just took and drank the poison.  

That Kaneki is evil. OMG! When he smiled, I felt creepy. This episode is introducing Kaneki's character. He tried to provoke KW and KJ relationship.. So wicked.. 

It can clearly see that Kaneki manipulated to get their attention away from Naomi so that she can be attacked and killed. If she didn't called him, he would have not known that Yukiko put a camera in her photo. But KW saw the big eye has a camera and he told KJ about it. 

KW at first get stimulated when he saw blood on people's ear but now everytime he sees blood, it shows his condition has gotten bad. 

I still believe that he was brainwashed but I don't know what the ending gonna be like. Its getting complicated. 

Just have to wait for ep12. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Guess the pic was indeed a spoiler haha and Hana have to delete it 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@sheelatpsfm I think brainwash can be a great possibility too. Judging from how Kaneki & Kousuke do things similarly. Like how they chew off the tattoo. I think brainwash can help in mimicking the ‘master’? 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@sheelatpsfm I think brainwash can be a great possibility too. Judging from how Kaneki & Kousuke do things similarly. Like how they chew off the tattoo. I think brainwash can help in mimicking the ‘master’? 

Yup. We just need to wait for ep12 to follow up what is next.  

Countdown 3 hours for ep12 to be aired... 

• Like 2

I'm streaming right now even though I don't know Korean:sweat_smile: I freaked out immediately when KJ left Naomi with Kaneki but I can't blame her tho:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 2

Resisting the temptation to live-stream to watch with subs tomorrow. You know you're watching Voice when you find your inner voice (or maybe your real voice) screaming out loud to try to warn the good guys in the show to NOT trust the psychopaths/sociopaths/villains who are hiding in plain sight. The anguish of being the audience who knows the truth, but can't stop the victims from walking into the trap. I too fear for Chief Na's life (too much foreshadowing in recent episodes).

Kaneki is truly in a league of his own. He comes across as someone with a deep-seated God complex, but he's way more perverse in his desires and motivations than Bang Je Soo or Mo Tae Gu. Bang Je Soo - will we get to see more of him or is he truly dead and gone? Mo Tae Gu - yes, he is cruel and gruesome as a serial killer, but he's nowhere as deranged as Kaneki who masterminded such a elaborate web of deceit and manipulated so many people (through hynopsis, brainwashing, drugs or worse?). He has followers in the dark (his minions and customers in the dark web) and the light (the Kanekists who idolise him for his human rights advocacy efforts....the morbid irony is that the real Kaneki treats "normal" humans with such contempt).

My gut feel about DKW and his alter ego, Kousuke:

Spoiler

I think Kaneki experimented on DKW when he was young (hynopsis/brainwashing). Still don't think DKW actually killed Miho, but think he might have been involved in her death while under Kaneki's hynopsis. The guilt from seeing/contributing to her death may have led to trauma-induced amnesia and the start of DKW's personality disorders, with Kousuke being the alter ego that contains all the dark memories that DKW is subconsciously trying to purge. 

OCN has started releasing clips of Episode 12:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

The raw ep12 will come out later but I can't resist on watching the clips on OCN youtube. 

Spoiler

Looks very intense between KW and Chief Na... 

• Like 1

Spoiler

So it was revealed that the person behind the bombing in S2 is Kaneki. OMG, I pray they don’t kill Chief Na!!:bawling:

• Like 1

Okay today’s round up

Spoiler

Kaneki is the one sitting beside the elderly man in the car back in S2 

KW left the police group

Park and his other mate found out about Kw’s secret. Park devastated.

Kaneki have a wall of fame, that includes pictures of man including bang je soo on it. He spazz as he sits on his chair, he burns the evidence of yukiko’s death

The father whom’s son got killed resurfaced again and they talk about how he got the hand. 

I suspect the hand is Na’s brother? The one that died.

The father tells us about Auction Fabre 

KW got recorded while sneaking in to Kaneki’s office

one of the henchman is revealed.

Na went to a video room, spot someone send a text to Kang Woo who is busy digging around the place and spot a file.

Na felt suspicious of the white van which is in the car park which is recorded. Walked around and gets choked. Dumps in the van and left. He has been kidnapped.

KW received the text. Determination is on his face 

end

trailer..pretty much what i understand is that KW will go save Na?..in a very nice sounding car lol

So today’s episode is still the same pace as yesterday. KW is getting lesser screen time I guess they exchange some time for yesterday to KJ. 

Guys the brother theory might be right.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, mtracy07 said:
  Hide contents

So it was revealed that the person behind the bombing in S2 is Kaneki. OMG, I pray they don’t kill Chief Na!!:bawling:

i haven't see the full raw yet but it looks like he poked at the creepy director once more and based on my limited understanding, the hand the guy had was his brother's hand ( huge yikes and super disgusting lol)

I feel like this could be a huge foreshadowing to Chief Na's future or even potential ending in season 3. He escaped death in season 2 but i feel like in season 3 if something did ended up happen to him, i feel like he will save KW to pay back what he owe him in season 2. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

The only thing that I focus on was the fact that after all this time, do kang woo actually have one hella of a car in his garage :D

I actually expect more action for the last 4 episodes of voice 3.. less talk do more maybe. I'm sorry

• LOL 2

To me how he just up & left a bit too sudden...

Spoiler

So he looks up from the carpark, next scene he say he quit..

Maybe he got say why he left but..to me..without knowing anything it’s a bit too sudden...

@nateko...Kousuke dumped me..he did not show up..okay maybe the part he hallucinate again but he never show up today! Let alone..I didn’t really see KW’s face that much today...how am I going to wait till Saturday again :bawling:

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:
Spoiler

trailer..pretty much what i understand is that KW will go save Na?..in a very nice sounding car lol

Can you believe I screamed like a fangirl when he rode that car XD its very cool (the car & KW) :lol:

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Kaneki have a wall of fame, that includes pictures of man including bang je soo on it. He spazz as he sits on his chair, he burns the evidence of yukiko’s death

So BJS is really dead after all? Or Kaneki just like to think so? His disappearance just seem off to me

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

11 minutes ago, Kiya Kiki said:

So BJS is really dead after all? Or Kaneki just like to think so? His disappearance just seem off to me

Yes, it’s definitely off to me he just dies off like this. I think the wall of fame is to kind of show that Kaneki is in control of everything. That even bang je soo is under his fingertips..he is one powerful man.

Now I can safely say with the help of the man in the car with him. He is invincible..I guess. That means the old man is very powerful too..

We barely get to see Kousuke today...mannn I want to see more Kousuke! *sobs*

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

24 minutes ago, reyia said:

i haven't see the full raw yet but it looks like he poked at the creepy director once more and based on my limited understanding, the hand the guy had was his brother's hand ( huge yikes and super disgusting lol)

I feel like this could be a huge foreshadowing to Chief Na's future or even potential ending in season 3. He escaped death in season 2 but i feel like in season 3 if something did ended up happen to him, i feel like he will save KW to pay back what he owe him in season 2. 

I can also sense that Chief Na will soon follow his brother. The bad dreams his gf is having and the threat he received last episode are already hinting us that Chief Na will be facing his death. Remember when BJS said that the way to change someone is by killing someone very close to them (or something like that coz I forgot his exact line). It’s what happened to DKW when KKJ almost died from the bombing. Chief Na is now very close to DKW therefore it will greatly affect DKW if Na dies, the same way he was affected when Chief Na’s brother died.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I semi believe that the first part for this episode is kinda hinting us that Kaneki is related to Kousuke. Especially after what the old man said... “Kousuke can finally come home.” Feel like it’s hinting us that....

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Kiya Kiki said:

I checked Kwoon Yul’s wikipedia page (though I know it is not 100% reliable) and he was credited as a cameo only. :cry:

• Like 2

Yo. I’m so mesmerized by his car lol. 

838-DD04-B-7-A75-465-B-8197-5-C71946-C61

Car plate 8825. Wanna buy some lottery? See if Kang Woo or Kousuke will give some luck to it :lol:

• LOL 3

40 minutes ago, mtracy07 said:

I can also sense that Chief Na will soon follow his brother. The bad dreams his gf is having and the threat he received last episode are already hinting us that Chief Na will be facing his death. Remember when BJS said that the way to change someone is by killing someone very close to them (or something like that coz I forgot his exact line). It’s what happened to DKW when KKJ almost died from the bombing. Chief Na is now very close to DKW therefore it will greatly affect DKW if Na dies, the same way he was affected when Chief Na’s brother died.

I was kinda worried when his girlfriend called him in ep11 telling him she had bad dreams. Which reminded me in Voice 2 that after her having the dream, he almost got killed by BJS. 

Talking about BJS, the actor Kwon Yul stated in wikipedia as cameo but in Asianwiki, stated as one of the main character. So I dont' know which one to believe. 

I hope KW will save Chief Na again.. 

Tomorrow wait for sub...

• Like 1