Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

:bawling:I need more of the episodes! And then you have voice ending in two weeks. That’s fast. Kousuke don’t leave me! I need you...:bawling:

Don't remind me, I have no idea what I'm gonna do during the weekend when there's no Voice anymore. :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

Just now, nateko said:

Don't remind me, I have no idea what I'm gonna do during the weekend when there's no Voice anymore. :dissapointed_relieved:

How am I going to be when Kousuke leaves? :bawling: if we ever see each other in a future drama thread, I’m going to be that one delusional persona selling cookies. :bawling:

• LOL 6

Just now, sushilicious said:

How am I going to be when Kousuke leaves? :bawling: if we ever see each other in a future drama thread, I’m going to be that one delusional persona selling cookies. :bawling:

We can combine our businesses and create a cafe or something :lol:

• LOL 6

Just now, nateko said:

We can combine our businesses and create a cafe or something :lol:

Voice Café at your service! We provide fire extinguisher in case if your brains are fried from fanning and brainstorming. We serve cookies and drinks just for you. Enjoy! :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Stepping aside from laughing lol

I wonder..Kaneki and Kousuke biting off the tattoo. Is there a certain ‘meaning’ to it? They are so similar in many ways lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Stepping aside from laughing lol

I wonder..Kaneki and Kousuke biting off the tattoo. Is there a certain ‘meaning’ to it? They are so similar in many ways lol.

I really want to see Kaneki's backstory. How did he become like this? Before today's episode I found him kinda boring but know he gained my interest when they showed the extent of his craziness. 

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@ellelyana88 how old is kaneki?:joy: I would think he would look way older if he is their teachers. But I’m still thinking that the brother theory might be possible..because KW’s memories tells him that his brother died young so he has no idea how his brother would look like as an adult. But if Kousuke knows Kaneki, that means during that time in japan before he gets the tattoo and during his blackout session,  Kaneki might have meet Kousuke. They might have a semi reunion..

Kaneki as his brother is a good theory. 

Will have to wait for eng sub tomorrow.. 

The way I read Kaneki would have known who is KW when he was in Japan as that time BJS was already in prison. 

By the way is BJS really dead or still alive? Nothing news about him at all. 

• Like 4

So I’m thinking, if Koichi is not the real Wire Shun, and if the IT guy found a way to trace Koichi and made everyone believe he is Wire Shun, then can we assume that IT guy is an antagonist? Why did he volunteer to be part of the GTT and who invited him?

• Like 5

Okay, just finished the raw episode.

The first thing I want to comment is that the lighter is the trigger to Koichi's total submission to Kaneki. There is clearly fear showing on his face at Kaneki's first flick of the lighter.

It's like, "Oh no..I'm doomed" kind of reaction.

I guess the theory about Kaneki brainwashed or suppress his minions through hypnotize is true after all. 

Apparently Koichi has to be take responsibility of his deals with chairman oh behind Kaneki, which led the police finding out about him. Hmmm.. i wonder whose hand did Koichi delivered to chairman Oh making him went all crazy over it. 

So, apparently Kaneki is 42 years old, about 8 years older than KW. At what age was KW when Miho's was murdered? 10? 

While I did theorized that Kaneki is KW's brother, but I'm tempted to make an alternative theory that Kaneki did teach KW in the past. Whether as a young teacher/assistant teacher, or private tutor or a neighbourhood bro teaching perhaps arts to young KW, i'm positive that Kaneki had made his acquaintance with KW when he was young. 

I'm so immerse in Voice that I could not sleep yet at this hour for the sake of rewatching the raw version..  i need to catch my flight early in the morning though. I hope i dont miss my flight!  :joy: 

Kaneki's attempt to create more rift between Kw and KJ by emphasizing about Koichi's statement about KW being Miho's murderer seens to be in vain since KJ already set her mind that she understands KW's situation more than anyone else. I felt like some kind of glory on GT side when KJ quickly cut him off and firmly told him that that is the matter the police will handle. Literally applausing at the scene in my mind. :grin:

That being said, when he mention about Koichi's statement, our suspicions to the IT guy might be valid after all. Or, Kaneki might be the one who laid the documents easily to be traced on the net by the IT guy, if the IT guy is innocent.

Btw, from the video captured when Yukiko was killed, there were apparently three masked men at the scene. One of them was Kaneki. I think another one is Koichi. While the third one who is still alive helps him to kill Naomi in this episode. I think this third guy must have some kind of connection with KW too then. So, come on OCN, let the third guy be the eye candy of the masked gang! We will offer you @sushilicious cookies as the tribute for not foresaking our darn Oppa-seeking eyes. :joy:

Okay guys, gotta sleep first. Will catch uo with ya'all again later after I arrive home. Good night!

Don't stuff yourself with too much cookies! I can't have everyone turned when I come back. Hahahaha

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello! I am back!!!! I have been following Voice since the first season. The insanity level of the psychopaths seems to be surpassing every single episode.

Is there a meaning behind the butterfly frame? The scene in the prof's office kept repeating shots of the butterfly.

The IT guy is definitely suspicious. Perhaps there are more policemen involved with Kaneki since there were scenes where KJ heard the lighter sound at her work place. Does it mean Kaneki somehow has free access in the police station?

So many questions to be tied up over the next few episodes!

• Like 5

like what most of comments i saw, today ep was a bit slow in terms of the story progression. I am kind worry about Chief Na and the foreshadowing of his gf telling him about nightmare... ( before that he was interviewing this creepy director). Basically he threatened chief Na that he will remember his name for sure does this mean chief Na will once again have someone tried to kill him because he is messing with the VVIP list? 

tomorrow's ep i hope is much better pace than today's because when i was watching today's ep i felt like i learned absolutely nothing other than the wire guy is completely freak lol and manipulative. Some of the echo comments i saw was that we are at the half way mark for the season 3 and we still have no idea of KW's background or the "relationship" wire guy have with him. Hopefully tomorrow's ep can pick up a bit. At least share some lights on why wire guy is fixated on KW i guess? or idk drop the bomb that wire guy is actually his older brother xD? 

• Like 5

So this theorizer talks about KW being Kaneki’s experiment. Interesting.

• Like 5

Finally a great villain matched to Do Kang Woo appeared! I'm Kanekist!

sscvub9.jpg

aAgiSF5.jpg

IMO i think Kaneki do some hypnosis to Kousuke.

The drama getting so tense & good, even better than when it just started.

:heart: it!

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello. I've been following this thread since last week and I found it very fun to read commentaries and theories abt Voice:sweat_smile:

Since I just finished watched 11th ep, I kept thinking there's something abt IT guy even thinking that he's another 'lighter holder', back in ep. 9 when Chef Na passed the corridor he heard the lighter sound, that is right after the scene when IT guy left the HQ after completing his mission. Idk but it would be unlogic for Kaneki to show up in the HQ just for lighting the lighter.

As for this episode I notice the butterfly in Kaneki's room is Papilio Xuthus or Swallowtail butterfly and swallowtail itself means resurrection, transformation, or power of beauty. I think it could explain as Kaneki being the stakeholder of the life's of people around him.

Also I got distracted a lil bit by Park Eun Soo-focused shoot like when there is 'something' happen or someone do something suspicious they usually got more screen time:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

And I teared up at the scene when Park Joon Gi show up drunk in front of KW's flat. Like, it showed that he does really care for KW:tears:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2019 at 10:51 AM, sushilicious said:
So this theorizer talks about KW being Kaneki’s experiment. Interesting.

Wow, what an interesting theory. If that theory turn out to be true..this voice series is really mind blowing..

So it's some kind of black magic in the proceed? But now the questions are, why DKW? for what? were they all know each other before? 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG & Twitter . Thanks
  • Like 5

13 minutes ago, wdhoney yukers said:

Wow, what an interesting theory. If that theory turn out to be true..this voice series is really mind blowing..

So it's some kind of black magic in the proceed? But now the questions are, why DKW? for what? were they all know each other before? 

I honestly think they are brothers...trying to get Kousuke to his ‘senses’...but if not, I would suggest that Kaneki knows that Kousuke has anti personality disorder like him. So he tries to push Kousuke to become just like him.

Kousuke is worst I think. He have both anti & multiple personality disorder.

FYI

Anti Personality Disorder is when one individual have no regards of other people. They don’t care about other people’s feelings. They do as they pleased. Like Kenaki. They are manipulative in a sense. Which appears in both Kousuke & Kaneki. 

Kousuke ask people to leave so that he can torture torture his victims. Kaneki..and his fan club.

So it might work out that kaneki knows that Kousuke is similar to him. Just that Kousuke have been suppressing it. So kaneki find ways to get Kousuke back to his senses.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

@sushiliciousI agree about Kaneki, but DKW? he's just diff from Kaneki. I don't think he has that Personality Disorder, except being manipulatived, brainwashed, and hipnotized by Kaneki. Because we already saw in many scenes that he still has shymphatized for others..he's not a lunatic like them.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, wdhoney yukers said:

@sushiliciousI agree about Kaneki, but DKW? he's just diff from Kaneki. I don't think he has that Personality Disorder, except being manipulatived, brainwashed, and hipnotized by Kaneki. Because we already saw in many scenes that he still has shymphatized for others..he's not a lunatic like them.

True. But for sure he has multiple personalities. I feel like he is different. He has the ability to withstand what his mind wants. But it’s Because of withstanding he might have suffered from multiple. Hence the blackouts, talking to himself.

• Like 4

@sushilicious hmmm..what about if his blackouts was an effect from tranquilizer or that injections? is it possible? and about talking to himself, i think it just an effect from being brainwashed and hipnotized by Kaneki. He even doubted himself. So it's possible he believes in it..because it's like a sugesty.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, wdhoney yukers said:

@sushilicious hmmm..what about if his blackouts was an effect from tranquilizer or that injections? is it possible? and about talking to himself, i think it just an effect from being brainwashed and hipnotized by Kaneki. He even doubted himself. So it's possible he believes in it..because it's like a sugesty.

Tranquilizers wears off if he doesn’t repeatedly takes it..I don’t think he is taking any now?

brainwash is one thing too. I’m not sure where this is going. But it’s definitely interesting. 

I just feel that KW is like the theory..Kaneki’s experiment. That one he is so desire to find..

• Like 2