Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

7 minutes ago, nateko said:

Sooo... from the preview...did he cut KJ's ear off? :scream:

I hope that's not KJ's ear. But the big guy's. He has no use of him anymore. Might as well get rid of him and test how best to cut perfectly KKJ's ear using the big guy as specimen.

BTW, the old man is Koichi's father? (same surname as narrated by KW when he read the Japanese newspaper). Wasn't both Koichi's parents dead already as what I remembered from the description about him last time? Even if his father is alive, what the hell is he doing gang up with Kaneki doing all sort of killings for collecting body parts which he fought against when his daughter Miho died? 

What is this logic??? I'm confused! :blink:

Edit:

Unless KW's father has been using Fujiyama's name since he ran away and pretending as him.

So the one actually died who was thought gunned down by sniper was Koici's real father??!!!

I don't know I'm theorizing or writing my own fiction now... haha

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh no! What I feared has happened... 

I just watched the short clips by OCN youtube... KJ collapsed after she saw Chief Na's dead body.. 

The GT is going through a hard time.. 

Tomorrow I don't know what I'm going to when watching ep13 eng sub... I better prepared some tissues. 

24 minutes ago, ellelyana88 said:

I hope that's not KJ's ear. But the big guy's. He has no use of him anymore. Might as well get rid of him and test how best to cut perfectly KKJ's ear using the big guy as specimen.

BTW, the old man is Koichi's father? (same surname as narrated by KW when he read the Japanese newspaper). Wasn't both Koichi's parents dead already as what I remembered from the description about him last time? Even if his father is alive, what the hell is he doing gang up with Kaneki doing all sort of killings for collecting body parts which he fought against when his daughter Miho died? 

What is this logic??? I'm confused! :blink:

Edit:

Unless KW's father has been using Fujiyama's name since he ran away and pretending as him.

So the one actually died who was thought gunned down by sniper was Koici's real father??!!!

I don't know I'm theorizing or writing my own fiction now... haha

I think they did mentioned that Koici father died in accident and his mom committed suicide, if I'm not mistaken... 

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, sheelatpsfm said:

I think they did mentioned that Koici father died in accident and his mom committed suicide, if I'm not mistaken... 

Yeah, that's what I remembered too. 

Besides, the old man in the car didn't look one bit resemble Koichi's father when he was young (the scene they found Miho's body). 

Considering KW has forgotten how his father looked like, it is understandable he could not recognize the old man's face. That's why I suddenly thought that all this while KW's father has been using Koichi's father identity to keep living. Like i said last time, tampering document was piece of cake during that time when identity recognition technology was not that developed yet. 

On a lighter note,

I was desperately wish for KW to come into the ward and speaks some caring words to the unconscious KJ. My darn shipper's heart was sooo desperately wish for such scene, and better if he holds her hands.

But yeah, the writer never failed to surprise us in such unpleasant way. The writer sends in Kaneki instead!

I feel like @&#%÷^$&^@_#!!!! 

Writer-nim!!!!! 

:unamused::heartbreak:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

People are having suspicions over Agent Jin. Why is it so? It’ll break my heart if, for the longest time, he’s actually an antagonist. :bawling::astonished:

• Sad 2

Have not watched subs yet...but can I just say something funny to lighten the mood?

Can I say...Our Rich KW just dumps his precious sports car and runaway. Like what?! :joy: In no way, would I ever just throw my sports car out of the window lol...where do he get the car anyway...considering how he now lives in a...crappy version of the same exact house. Lol.

Cameo Sports Car done. Bye bye sports car :( you will be missed.

• LOL 6

42 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Have not watched subs yet...but can I just say something funny to lighten the mood?

Can I say...Our Rich KW just dumps his precious sports car and runaway. Like what?! :joy: In no way, would I ever just throw my sports car out of the window lol...where do he get the car anyway...considering how he now lives in a...crappy version of the same exact house. Lol.

Cameo Sports Car done. Bye bye sports car :( you will be missed.

Actually, that car was rented :joy:

Emmm...from KW's narration the old man is Koichi's uncle..a lawyer. 

Hmmm... why do i think there's more to this background relationship being narrated about. 

Kaneki talks about Miho's ear while marvelling at KJ's ear. So, I think he was indeed the one who cut Miho's ear off and perhaps murdered her. It's okay if the old man turns out not their father and indeed Koichi's uncle, but Kaneki is positive to be KW's brother. Hmm..

Well, leave that to the rest of the episodes. I hope writer-nim justify everything that is happening. Sigh.

I am still sad over Chief Na's death.

GTT is really in crisis now..to be disbanded. 

Sigh, those police higher up really stupid and unforgiving. If not because of GTT they would not even be able to find Chief Na's body. It was GTT who have been doing the work and changing the police image to the public. Huh.

Officer Park might get hurt next episode from the preview. Sigh. This episode leaving me emotionally wrecked. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3

I just watched the English subtitle and these are some highlights that got me into tears, laugh, hope, and wonder:joy:

1. I'm very glad at least in this episode we got Kang center using her ability and it's satisfying in my opinion that she could walk this far.

2. CHEF NA IS DA MVP!!!!! He's so tough he even pissed the Sameta guy as well as Kaneki that Sameta guy had to cut off his hand, Chef Na's been holding onto the USB for so long. That is a smart and considered move:star:

3. Kang Woo rented that super cool car under his name, I'm very happy about this because he doesn't need to write it under someone else's name, people don't get suspicious abt that.

3. The fact that in this episode they don't make KW been misunderstood once again make me very happy. Kang Woo texted detective Park about the identity of Sameta guy, that means he trusts GTT. I love that they trust each other. And they film it with Detective Park seeing DKW chasing Sameta guy, thus could make clear any misunderstanding that'd follow.

4. The moment Chef Na said to KW "You poor kid." I start crying hard. That was the best death pep talk this series got:bawling::bawling::bawling:

5. I think DKW will continue being a detective/police officer as he had promised to Chef Na. If I'm the one receiving those pep talk I will continue being a detective after I "live somewhere quite and fixed my head". They are strong words that could keep KW sane & live as police officer.

6. Detective Yang hating on DKW again because of Chef Na's death. I can't blame him tho if I were in his position I'd probably hating KW.

7. Detective Park & Goo got KW back. They trust him and that made me happy.

8. KJ collapsed. I cried again when she cried for Chef Na's, but I'm glad the writer decide to make her faint. She is strong but I need to see that she has limit over everything and Chef Na's death provide that to her. What makes me sad is, even when she fainted, her hands position doesn't relax, she sleep with her hand clenched into fist. That really showed how stressful it is to be her. She got just the same amount of burden as KW has.

9. Kaneki will kill the Sameta guy. I'm waiting for that.

10. Kaneki is a clever guy. Total genius. He even knows KW following him to the hospital.

11. I think the reason why some people having suspicion against Agent Jin is because he asked "Will Chef Na be all right?", when I first heard that I got confused too, because Chef Na headed out to collecting CCTV record, not to war on the field or spying someone. Why would he say that? Maybe I miss something. But it could be a feeling Agent Jin got.

12. The Korean ambassador for Japan (in first 3 episodes) making a call with KW, so they're acquainted after all.

I wouldn't comment much on the Auction Fabre red lines over each characters. But if it's not that simple then I strongly believe they'll continue it to the 4th season, unless they can sort it for the last 2 episodes.

Trailer

1. I don't think Kaneki cut off KJ's ear.

2. I slightly hope KW will check on KJ before he chases Kaneki

3. Agent Park in bulletproof vest is so prettyyyyyy!!! I think KW would save her from Sameta guy's choke, there'd be no misunderstanding anymore or at least she knows he's good guy.

Spoiler

It's a shame KW just rented such luxury car:joy::joy::joy: and he even left it tho:bawling: I hope the car will make another cameo in the next episodes hehe I'm a fan of KW in that rented car:joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 2

It’s very ocn-ish for them to give a tribute to those who had died. Rip. :( 

• Sad 5

2 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

11. I think the reason why some people having suspicion against Agent Jin is because he asked "Will Chef Na be all right?", when I first heard that I got confused too, because Chef Na headed out to collecting CCTV record, not to war on the field or spying someone. Why would he say that? Maybe I miss something. But it could be a feeling Agent Jin got.

I think it's just his feeling. He might feel something bad gonna happen. I don't think he is a mole.

I just realized through this episode that Agent Jin never catch that KJ has super hearing ability. I'm not sure what made me think that he already knew though. Maybe I thought he already knew about it since he has such friendly, bubbly character and always having this gut feeling about something.

So, apparently only Officer Park sensed that about KJ among those in the centre. Well, provided Officer Park has been in the team since season 1 longer than Agent Jin, and how she looks up to KJ as her mentor, she catch that quickly as she always care about KJ. 

I think Detective Park and Goo also never realize about KJ's hearing too. 

Now that Chief Na is dead, only KW and Officer Park knew about her hearing (I'm leaving Kaneki out as he would be defeated in the end of this season! Justice prevail! I don't want to see his face again next season! ).

2 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

8. KJ collapsed. I cried again when she cried for Chef Na's, but I'm glad the writer decide to make her faint. She is strong but I need to see that she has limit over everything and Chef Na's death provide that to her. What makes me sad is, even when she fainted, her hands position doesn't relax, she sleep with her hand clenched into fist. That really showed how stressful it is to be her. She got just the same amount of burden as KW has.

Yeah, it's about time she collapse. Taking on the burden of being the leader, having to take responsibility to make sure the team stay intact and making sure of their safety above all, a lot of decisions to think of and making choices. She is indeed strong and tough mentally but her physical can't keep up after the explosion and she hasn't get any proper rest either. My heart sank when the doctor said she was dehydrated. They keep feeding her triple shot espresso rather than a bottle of plain water, just let the woman sip some water please! (okay kidding!). Okay, joking aside, I hope KJ please take more care of herself first before saving others. But, I do understand the kind of personality she has, putting other people above herself.  She lives for others, she finds solace in people, that's her greatest source of strength. 

Uri pretty and strong Kang Center! I hope you wake up stronger than before! Fighting! 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

I just watched the English subtitle and these are some highlights that got me into tears, laugh, hope, and wonder:joy:

1. I'm very glad at least in this episode we got Kang center using her ability and it's satisfying in my opinion that she could walk this far.

2. CHEF NA IS DA MVP!!!!! He's so tough he even pissed the Sameta guy as well as Kaneki that Sameta guy had to cut off his hand, Chef Na's been holding onto the USB for so long. That is a smart and considered move:star:

3. Kang Woo rented that super cool car under his name, I'm very happy about this because he doesn't need to write it under someone else's name, people don't get suspicious abt that.

3. The fact that in this episode they don't make KW been misunderstood once again make me very happy. Kang Woo texted detective Park about the identity of Sameta guy, that means he trusts GTT. I love that they trust each other. And they film it with Detective Park seeing DKW chasing Sameta guy, thus could make clear any misunderstanding that'd follow.

4. The moment Chef Na said to KW "You poor kid." I start crying hard. That was the best death pep talk this series got:bawling::bawling::bawling:

5. I think DKW will continue being a detective/police officer as he had promised to Chef Na. If I'm the one receiving those pep talk I will continue being a detective after I "live somewhere quite and fixed my head". They are strong words that could keep KW sane & live as police officer.

6. Detective Yang hating on DKW again because of Chef Na's death. I can't blame him tho if I were in his position I'd probably hating KW.

7. Detective Park & Goo got KW back. They trust him and that made me happy.

9. Kaneki will kill the Sameta guy. I'm waiting for that.

10. Kaneki is a clever guy. Total genius. He even knows KW following him to the hospital.

12. The Korean ambassador for Japan (in first 3 episodes) making a call with KW, so they're acquainted after all.

I wouldn't comment much on the Auction Fabre red lines over each characters. But if it's not that simple then I strongly believe they'll continue it to the 4th season, unless they can sort it for the last 2 episodes.

Trailer

1. I don't think Kaneki cut off KJ's ear.

2. I slightly hope KW will check on KJ before he chases Kaneki

3. Agent Park in bulletproof vase is so prettyyyyyy!!! I think KW would save her from Sameta guy's choke, there'd be no misunderstanding anymore or at least she knows he's good guy.

Hide contents

It's a shame KW just rented such luxury car:joy::joy::joy: and he even left it tho:bawling: I hope the car will make another cameo in the next episodes hehe I'm a fan of KW in that rented car:joy:

Thank you for the explanation what happened in ep13. I have not watched yet, probably tonight I will do so... 

Detective Yang blamed KW for Chief Na disappearance in Voice 2, so it may not be a surprised that he blamed KW again as this time Chief Na is really dead. Its nice to see that this time Chief Na really was concerned about KW as I believed he thinks KW like a brother. He realized that KW is a just lonely guy who very reserved because of his painful childhood. 

I'm happy to read that KW trusted Detective Park. 

I'm still wondering how they going to end this next week. They didn't mentioned there will be continuation for season 3. 

• Like 5

Wth with this drama. Did i watched a melodrama? 

Voice? What the genre is? Thriller or melo? I cried like a river. I wonder what did i have done to deserve the pain like this.

The writer too cruel? Why why why? Writernim. She/he made me like Chief Na's character, the simply just cut him off. Oh my... stop torturing our leads, Writernim. 

So, Kaneki was the one who killed Miho? That means he is Kosuke's hyung? He knew about Miho's ears. 

Fujiyama saburo and fujiyama koichi somehow blood related, jung-taesoo former police officer, Kaneki, and the last one Sameta who supposed to be Do Kang-woo. 

Then how about Bang Je-soo? He just a passerby? 

The more i saw this drama , Moo Taegu is nothing compared to Kaneki. Kaneki totally crazy. He did mutilation to his victims, to complete his perfect imagination of human being. 

Only 3 eps left, I feel lost. What will happen next? 

Somehow, i want GTT to be disbanded (mianhe). I cant stand anymore seeing the team got hurt. I just hope, Officer Park will safe, Officer Jin not a spy, Det Yang going to forgive Kang-woo.

As for my shipper heart. I dont want Kangwoo to kill Kaneki. It will hurt Kwonjoo. I dont want him to die either. Because it will be another lost for Kwonjoo, after Her Father , Chief Jang and Chief Na.

Kwon-joo and Kang-woo are sick person. They need to be treated. After all the mess, hope the will take a break. Just like Kang-woo's promise to Late Chief Na. Go to quite place, fixed their health. And if its not too much, be together. Healing each other pain. Forgive themselves and start a new beginning. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Some more Insta updates. So glad to see the GTT together in this pic

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Spoiler

Kang-woo got Jung Chang-soo and torturing him. Too many naration. I dont understand. He calls Yukiko's father. Say something.

• Thanks 2

Spoiler

Kaneki brings his father in law to our legendary hideout. Show his future human. Killed his right man. Then ,damn he killed his fil.

• Thanks 2

Spoiler

Kaneki killed Jung Changsoo. Take his ears. Kang-woo going to meet a woman. His mother? Maybe kaneki really kangwoo's brother. I need substitle.

• Thanks 2

After streaming without knowing Korean, I can safely say this is one satisfying episode because it shows the whole GTT working as a team (KW too although indirectly). The fact that KW check on KJ and KJ made transmission to KW makes me very happy and I feel the strong chemistry between them when KJ made the transmission huhu I could say it's because I'm a shipper but honestly can't you feel their chemistry as a partner?:tears:

And I guess Kousuke didn't come at Sunday hehe. Will be back after eng sub tho to confirm

And the saddest part for me is... HIS LUXURY RENTED CAR IS NO MORE:bawling::bawling::bawling::joy: so I'm just going to sleep while waiting the English subtitle

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hm...No Kousuke again. :( 

Spoiler

Er today’s story, to me, there is more of the back storyline of kaneki being told. I need subs to fully understand but I honestly feel...they are related (kw & kaneki)...How KW kinda set up for Kaneki to kill his third henchmen.

And in the midst of KW’s car ride thoughts, we saw a flashback of his. Holding the star box bloody hands pliers on the ground. Minho dead on the ground.

I think Kaneki’s back story have some issues and the managed to find them out.

At this point. I’m just gonna say...IS KOUSUKE GONNA EVEN COME OUT?! LIKE HE HAS BEEN GONE FOR WEEKS! 

IM DESPERATE!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Kang-woo got Jung Chang-soo and torturing him. Too many naration. I dont understand. He calls Yukiko's father. Say something.

He was asking who is Kaneki and what's his deal for obsessing over him. At first, big guy just mocking him, doesn't want to tell anything. But, the knife on his throat makes him tell KW that Kaneki wasn't really Kaneki (just as what Agent Jin found about him), and Kaneki has someone at a hospital. 

He calls Yukiko father asking to meet and he knows who the real person that killed Yukiko. Yukiko father not believing him, and KW said he got proof which is a recording of that person - Kaneki. 

Sadly, Yukiko's father didn't go to him first but rather believe Kaneki and go to him instead (I don't know how many times I shouted "Stupid!" when I watch he go to Kaneki's "personal work place". 

23 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Kaneki brings his father in law to our legendary hideout. Show his future human. Killed his right man. Then ,damn he killed his fil.

At this part, I was just... hmmm.. goodbye old man..

16 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Kaneki killed Jung Changsoo. Take his ears. Kang-woo going to meet a woman. His mother? Maybe kaneki really kangwoo's brother. I need substitle.

At the ending, Kaneki mumbles that KW was obedient to him in the past and they had fun together. 

Yeah, I am positive he was indeed KW's brother. 

However, I'm not sure if that was their mom. Their mom brought KW to Korea after their father and his brother supposedly died. 

Did I missed any details / description about KW's mother though? What I knew or remembered was that his mother re-married to a school's teacher, and thus KW's surname changed from WOO to DO as his mother registered him under their new family registry. 

But, did they say anything about his mother being missing? 

Why do I feel that's not an old lady on the wheelchair, but an old man - their father. 

Hahaha.. I sounds like I'm so obsessed with KW's father being alive. Hahahahah :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2