Quantcast
nateko

[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

Ha Na maybe?...nah she might shut down the place instead.:joy: Er....Hm..Moo Tae Goo! Yes!

@sushilicious , @Lawyerh Here is one  Moo Tae Goo :joy: But you like him a live or ready to cook 

5d0908f1c75d2353784526.gif?download5d090948a1d92225804408.gif?download

we got mysterious blonde man for vegan 

5d090a61b148e701649800.gif?download5d090a0f91e5a836136839.gif?download 

:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

LHN posted an update on her Insta on Sunday and people are speculating if she's hinting about season 4. A coincidence? What do you think, guys? I smell something suspicious :smirk:

• Like 1
  • Love 6

@nateko I wish she had added a voice to her post! :lol: 

More seriously I think the speculations are right. I hope there will be a season 4. That drama is highly addictive, and the story so well written and enacted. I hope we won't wait too long (like 2 years or so) for the next season. I'm wondering if the writers are at work already. Also hoping the drama sells well internationally. It's a nail-biting thriller.

• Like 3
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

@nateko I wish she had added a voice to her post! :lol: 

More seriously I think the speculations are right. I hope there will be a season 4. That drama is highly addictive, and the story so well written and enacted. I hope we won't wait too long (like 2 years or so) for the next season. I'm wondering if the writers are at work already. Also hoping the drama sells well internationally. It's a nail-biting thriller.

Yes, there will be season 4 even 5.

The chairman of the studio has said it in interview. The writer has written it. I think I have informed it already in old post. OCN's goal is to make seasonal series like western series, see God's Quiz despite the low rating compared to VOICE.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nateko said:

LHN posted an update on her Insta on Sunday and people are speculating if she's hinting about season 4. A coincidence? What do you think, guys? I smell something suspicious :smirk:

But I doubt LJW will be back tho, I'd like to think 2 seasons are enough for him, and I don't think he's that kind of actor who'd take the same project in a row. Isn't he one of the A list actor? A list actor don't usually take sequel offer. I think it's best for KW to end it in this season (like Jang Hyuk did) while KJ's character has more potential to be developed.

Also I think it's still hard for K-actors to star in seasonal drama, they'll be very attached with their drama characters and most likely will be remembered as their drama characters, thus make it hard for them to get other drama roles.

But we still have 4 episodes left and if KW got cliffhanger ending, I hope LJW took the S4 offer.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

But I doubt LJW will be back tho, I'd like to think 2 seasons are enough for him, and I don't think he's that kind of actor who'd take the same project in a row. Isn't he one of the A list actor? A list actor don't usually take sequel offer. I think it's best for KW to end it in this season (like Jang Hyuk did) while KJ's character has more potential to be developed.

Also I think it's still hard for K-actors to star in seasonal drama, they'll be very attached with their drama characters and most likely will be remembered as their drama characters, thus make it hard for them to get other drama roles.

But we still have 4 episodes left and if KW got cliffhanger ending, I hope LJW took the S4 offer.

I would wonder why he wouldn't? It would quite sad if he quit the series! I just hope after season 3 the main leads can get together!! :wub:

On 6/17/2019 at 9:52 AM, ellelyana88 said:

Don't forget about me too :bawling:

We, KW x KJ shippers had never rest since the first episode of Voice 2. 

If there was not a word of "romance" in the drama genre description released by OCN, we can only dream about their love story. OCN would never go to that direction.. and here's where I am most grateful to all other shippers who made all those KW x KJ videos. :kiss_wink:

The writer and the director really know how to play with shipper's heart. They just teased us here and there with sudden romance hint gesture at unexpected situation, but never delve further. Haaaaaa... again, I'm having love-hate relationship with the writer. :heart::heartbreak:

Their first encounter that made me excited:

And their second encounter that forever imprints in my heart and the mark of my journey as KW x KJ shipper. I went crazy over this scene and I don't know how many times have I watched this part over and over again. :phew:

And of course, not to forget that legendary "shoot me, I don't care" scene at the basement. 

Huargh!

Writer-nim and Director-nim really having fun toying with all the shippers' hearts. 

:unamused:

Honestly I felt that when Kang Woo first saw Kwon Joo in that first scene together, he fell in love with her right there..I mentioned it last time too but really they need to get together...like they need a happy ending!!! But I find that the writer just wants their relationship to be "strictly professional" even though sometimes they seem closer than professional people. I read somewhere that people catch feelings, talk to each other till they don't.

I find that they both care for each other even though they might not even talk just about for maybe one scene or two but their eyes give everything away. Kang Woo may get shot or something while saving Kwon Joo from Kaneki...or maybe we'll get a dream sequence of Kwon Joo dreaming that Kang Woo is alive and actually with her living with his disease but with her on his side. I just wish they would talk more and be open to each other!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Kiya Kiki said:

I think S4 and S5 can be one related story like how they cut S2 and S3. Western series sometimes also cut one story arc in 2-3 seasons and leave it as cliffhanger. So, whatever the ending is, DKW's character might and might not be included. I dont watch many K-Drama, but from what I googled in curiosity, different from Jang Hyuk and Kim Jae Wook who took many different roles, Lee Jin Wook is a typical lead for romance drama for so long and I'm sure VOICE has given him a brand new image to be attached for next! He also played three times as Detective but still, I think VOICE has challenged him the most as a psychopath too, he's acting out of his previous roles. That's why I hope he would still take the offer for next season unless DKW is dead.

• Like 7

I'm also a bit scared that if there is season 4 then LJW won't be in it. Actually, LHN might want to do a different project too. Or we'll have to wait longer for them to switch to other projects then continue with Voice series. Either way I would love to see LJW in the next season. 3 male leads a re too much for me and without LHN there's no point in watching Voice for me. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

Although I ship DKW and KKJ, I don’t think they would force the romance between them. Since the beginning, they care for each other that’s why we were given few touches of romance. But the Voice series is not about that, it’s about saving people. Their relationship will just be platonic, not romantic. I’m not against romantic scenes but it will not be appropriate for this season yet because DKW is getting worse and the story is not about romance. Voice is not the proper platform to enforce romantic relationship between the main leads. Since S1, Voice remained firm on its storyline. The GTT is about family and taking care of that relationship, and working together to save the world. 

As for S4 and S5, I agree to some that DKW’s character will not be beneficial if he is still included in the future series, unless his character is not yet fully developed this season. It would be better if a new storyline will be offered and the new male lead’s character (if Lee Ha-na’s still the female lead) would be interesting, too. I know that the writer has something up on his sleeve for S4 and 5. 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, nateko said:

I'm also a bit scared that if there is season 4 then LJW won't be in it. Actually, LHN might want to do a different project too. Or we'll have to wait longer for them to switch to other projects then continue with Voice series. Either way I would love to see LJW in the next season. 3 male leads a re too much for me and without LHN there's no point in watching Voice for me. 

I think hana will stay. But it’s more on LJW I guess. Seeing his character, I honestly don’t see a very happy ending for him...if there is a S4 they might change the lead or LJW might be playing on the different side. We will never know. 

Things are not nice on KW now...

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

They're so cute, LHN getting used of agent Park looking back directly at her thus make her laugh randomly :joy::joy: (cmiiw)

And am I the only person who really love hearing LHN's laugh:bawling: I replayed it too many times

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I agree Lee Jin Wook has acted something different as his Mr Black and Return are different from Voice for his character. 

Its nice if got season 4 and 5 but I'm myself not sure if all of them would come back for another season. We just have to wait and see. 

We got 4 episodes more to go and I hope they won't make a bad ending for KW. 

• Like 4

Yay!! Finally caught up with the latest episodes! Fell behind because there were other pressing things to do.

I love that we're getting into the meat of the story: Lighter Guy. But first, let me catch up with the posts in the thread so that I'm not repeating what I have in mind about the development or direction.

ETA:

lol... basically what I've thought of has been discussed in earlier pages. I will keep mine brief:

- Really admire Chief Na's self control not to punch Chairman Oh to death, considering he has his brother's hand in possession. That was such a hard pill to swallow.

- While Kang is the ultimate target of Kaneki, I think Yukiko's father might become one of the victims of Kaneki too. It seemed that he resents him.

- Chief Na is kidnapped because of the "ugly" comments he made while talking to Kaneki who were seated in the back of the ambulance.

- There are many possibilities of the future direction:

1. Chief Na's torture/death became the trigger to "wake" Kousuke. Kousuke crosses over to the other side. In the end, Kousuke will be the one Kaneki ordered to cut off Kang's ear.

2. Chief Na is saved by DKW and later he will also be the one to save Kang when Kaneki is ready to kill her, all the while we will witness his struggle to fight down the "natural talent" of Kousuke.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

1. Chief Na's torture/death became the trigger to "wake" Kousuke. Kousuke crosses over to the other side. In the end, Kousuke will be the one Kaneki ordered to cut off Kang's ear.

I was thinking of this theory too. But halfway through i thought of some random things based on this theory.

If we find out that yes,Kaneki is Kousuke's hyung. Then this sketched out scenario maybe plausible.

1. Kosuke sees Chief na dead. Instant stimulation, memories return. No longer can fight back his demons.

2. So Kaneki brings in Kousuke. To teach him about what his father(Presumed still alive) & himself have been striving for...complete body etc. So he would talk to him about getting the ear for completion etc. 

3. KJ locates the place to try to save Na using his last phone signal. Realise that KW is in on it because of the message. Locate KW's phone location. Finds the place.

4. Kaneki talks about killing people and what not. Like it's very normal. Brainwashing Kousuke.

5. KW given the mission to kill KJ. 

6. KJ arrives. (Speaking off the devil) 

7. Kaneki orders. KJ yells for KW to snap out of it. Kaneki comes over... 

KW snaps out of it and stabs Kaneki...(This one isn't sure) he just kills his own brother...

If writers are going this way, then Jin wook's performance will be spectacular..watching him struggle... 

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

2. Chief Na is saved by DKW and later he will also be the one to save Kang when Kaneki is ready to kill her, all the while we will witness his struggle to fight down the "natural talent" of Kousuke.

To me, the best ending at least for him is that he becomes a changed man. A man that is no longer how he was in S2. But he will be alive and getting treatment. That's the best ending for him. To me. 

KJ her best ending would be her getting treatment as well.

Yeah...everyone just get treatment at the end. So everyone can be healthy again. Lol 

• Like 7

Love the playful moments between dispatch team and LHN :joy:

Btw, TVING released compilation of important scenes in Voice 1 from episode 1 to 16. I miss the Kwon Joo here.. full of determination, cold-stern face and has that fiery feeling to her words...in her journey to avenge her father and the death of MJH's wife. 

She changed in Season 2. I was kind of mourn for the change, down  to her hair which I liked so much in S1. :joy:

But yeah, her change was necessary to show her character development as GTT leader and moving pass about avenging her father. 

But still, I miss KKJ of season 1. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2

On 6/13/2019 at 5:48 PM, sushilicious said:

Kousuke Cookie Factory Sale

Kousuke Cookies!

Kousuke Tea Cakes!

Only available for two days! While stock last!

:joy:

UGH, I missed this! I was out of town!  I miss Kouseke!

Do we still have more? I'll hoard. :joy:

• LOL 5

8 minutes ago, rogueprincess51 said:

UGH, I missed this! I was out of town!  I miss Kouseke!

Do we still have more? I'll hoard. :joy:

Oh we do! We have tons! You want 10 boxes with 100 each? Hahaha

• LOL 5

Q:Talking about season 2, if it happen, you won't be there and that's sad.

A: Personally, yes I am sad. But I also think if indeed season 2 is produced, the villains in the story can be constantly changing like in Gotham City and they could pick any timeline they want to.

(---KIM JAE WOOK'S INTERVIEW APRIL 1ST 2017)

Meanwhile, Do Kang Woo is in Gotham City

tumblr_ptccf6yzKZ1xfreugo1_540.gif

tumblr_ptccf6yzKZ1xfreugo2_540.gif

tumblr_ptccf6yzKZ1xfreugo3_540.giftumblr_ptccf6yzKZ1xfreugo4_540.gif

Those are my gifs, I haven't made the one that he's driving Batmobile in the next eps [laughs]

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, jouleoppa said:

Batmobile

Hahaha. Haven’t actually showcase already got name :joy:

Batsuke Batwoo Kang the bat man :joy:

• LOL 6

3 hours ago, jouleoppa said:

Meanwhile, Do Kang Woo is in Gotham City

I've been thinking since watching Voice that Jang Hyuk is really suitable role for Batman Korean version amid all his fighting scenes:joy::joy::joy: and I always think Lee Jin Wook is Korean version of Tom Cruise. JH handsome face, charismatic nature, charming smile, and martial arts can suit a billionaire playboy like Bruce Wayne and LJW's super handsome, mysterious expression, body build, and his 4D personality really suit Ethan Hunt:bawling:

And I really like how they shoot DKW on that rooftop it's so cool remind me of Batman Begin, it'd be great if you put it on Tumblr:heart:

• Like 4