[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

..how’s everyone holding up?...:mellow:

Better than yesterday but still am very sad. I just randomly think about KWxKJ and how I want to return to season 2. My day at work is not productive at all, but oh well. Reading K-netz's comments helps a lot so I'm hanging around Voice3's dc gallery to justify my feelings about this ending. Besides Korean viewer tend to know all the inside info, so it's interesting to read. I'm just mentally drained from that finale. How about you, @sushilicious?

@sheelatpsfm I also won't be able to accept another different male lead. Honest;y, isn't that too much to expect from the viewers? It almost seems like they want a new male lead every season. What if there's season 5, will there be a new lead too? It's crazy. Besides the new one will feel like an outsider. MJH and KW both had a deep history with KJ, how can I accept someone new that randomly pops up to deal with BJS? I don't think so <_<

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sushilicious said:

Still barely hanging there....I'm watching The Time we were not in love...to catch up with my feelings...I burnt out after KW's death...I needed something lighter...I honestly wouldn't be like this if he did not die.But the fact that he died is making me feel so burnt out.

And I am mourning so i placed a black dp.

Yea, I noticed your profile pic yesterday. I'm also watching lighter dramas to return back to normal. Honestly, when I think back on this whole season it brings nothing but sadness. 

They were perfect together

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Yes..I am watching that series because of Jin...Like I still couldn’t accept KW’s death..so decided to why not just watch his others drama..at least I can smile a bit.. :) 

I did the same thing when season 2 ended - watched LHN's previous dramas ^_^ Now it's time to do the same with LJW's dramas.

• Like 2

So I watched the last episode. I knew it was coming but I'm still sad over what happened.....:(

About the epilogue, Is it just me or BJS was the sniper who killed Kousuke???? There was a sniper who they showed longer and not to mention, the gun that BJS had in that basement looked like the ones the snipers had with them........ Maybe I'm reading too much into this.

• Like 2

I'm watching clips from The Time We Were Not in Love to cheer my self up, but then I realized I just want to see LJW with LHN together in a happy mood right now what should I do I'm such their trash:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Korean fans said that the crew filmed until dawn at the day of the broadcast to get the arboretum scene where KJ visits KW's tree but they didn't have the time to edit it properly so it wasn't included. 

The scene where the team visits detective Park in the hospital was supposed to include the scene where KJ sees KW's lookalike but it also wasn't included. :confused:

Aw, someone photoshop LJW's and LHN's pictures together because they didn't post a selca together

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

How am I holding up? 

Mmm.. I watch KKJ X DKW fmv.

I'm completely their trash. 

Dang! Their story is such a tragic. 

I was hoping at least I could see a smile from KW to KJ this season, finally.

But...  :bawling:

Couple of latest edits.

Cr to respective YT owners.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Still barely hanging there....I'm watching The Time we were not in love...to catch up with my feelings...I burnt out after KW's death...I needed something lighter...I honestly wouldn't be like this if he did not die.But the fact that he died is making me feel so burnt out.

And I am mourning so i placed a black dp.

I think for time being I'm going to avoid listening to any Voice ost... 

Yesterday I was fine after watching the finale.. 

But today after listening to the songs, I felt an overwhelmed sadness and I don't dare to listen to the songs for now... 

One day late of reaction from me... 

Hoping this weekend, the new drama taking over Voice 3, Watcher would be interesting to watch. 

Currently watching some korean and chinese dramas... 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Watch Return :lol: his hair looks so fluffy there.

hahahahah. yup... First time I watched LJW drama was Mr Black..  

Then 2017 was Return and Voice 2.. 

I feel that in Voice 3, LJW looked slimmer. 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, nateko said:

Korean fans said that the crew filmed until dawn at the day of the broadcast to get the arboretum scene where KJ visits KW's tree but they didn't have the time to edit it properly so it wasn't included. 

The scene where the team visits detective Park in the hospital was supposed to include the scene where KJ sees KW's lookalike but it also wasn't included. :confused:

Question: 

The scene where KJ saw KW lookalike when visit Detective Park in the hospital was not included??????? 

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am i thinking too much?  :joy:

• Like 2

@sheelatpsfm @nateko...I treat watching dramas as a very important thing...the characters in there are treated as friends that I get to see weekly...seeing one of your ‘friend’ dies...is like...

I agree with you totally. I have watched a lot of dramas throughout the years and not many were embedded in my heart like Voice. 

When Quiz of God season 5 were shown, I was very happy as I am a fan of the series... Just like Voice series.. 

I had many sleepless nights thinking about dramas dramas, what going to happen, etc etc.. until my sleep was disturbed and when it ends, many times I feel empty, sad and thinking oh my goodness, how am I going to get over this drama... 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 I planned to watch their fan videos after the drama ended but I'm still not ready yet, I'm gonna cry if I watch any of their videos today :dissapointed_relieved: so I'm keeping away from them

Yeah, I purposely watch their fmv to cry. I cry to vent my frustration, sadness and rage.

I don't know about you guys, but the fact that they did made the sloppy edit to the finale because of last minute filming makes me feel more dumbfounded about the ending. 

I did mentioned about how the scenes did not flow well and seems like randomly place here and there just to make up the one-hour mark. 

They could've make the broadcast to delay abit though to finish proper edits.

There was or were few popular dramas did that from the experience I have watched K-drama since 2002. 

I know this may sounds unfair to the staffs and editing team, but, fans anticipated the ending so much. At least have the decency to make proper edit before airing it. 

No wonder I felt like those flashbacks in ep 15 were quite draggy and repetitive. They didn't have enough footage for ep 15, and trying to cramp it all in episode 16 but then flop it. 

Uh, forget it.

I don't want to blame those hardworking staffs anymore. Huhhh..

It's a shame they couldn't air those important footages. 

I hope they put those footaages in first ep of season 4 if there will be any (Kim Woo Seok's statement seems like hinting season 4 had been in plan, right?). 

I know that Kwon Joo is the centre of Voice series. But I can't help to feel frustrated with all the deaths of her partners. Sigh. 

• Like 2

@ellelyana88 Yea, the staff suffered the most. Actually I read that many staff members were left disappointed and one of the leaked the script out of frustration. Even KWS stated in his interview that he was kinda dumbfounded with the direction his character was supposed to take in season 3, that agent Jin suddenly became such a bubbly character and that there was these hints of romance with ES. I don't really know what exactly happened this season, but everything from writing to directing and time management was pretty bad. If you think about it, the writer planned season 2 and 3, so they had 28 episodes to tell the full story. I never even imagined that the ending could be butchered so much. Even the actors find it strange how much the plot and  the characters suddenly changed. 

@sushilicious I don't think they'll upload the cut scenes. People are actually afraid that OCN won't even upload the last BTS because of how they reacted to criticism. Basically fans think that the network is being an a** and retaliating after such a backlash. Some even fear that the cast won't get a vacation that they usually go to after the drama ends. :fearful:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@nateko I honestly now believe that they is an unknown commotion between the director & writer, it’s indeed too drastic for the character..I said my piece before, the Kousuke part is too out of place..even the swat..but it’s normal for series to film up till hours before the airing...they are not the only one...it’s just the story direction. Like what the...dumbfounded.

That's true, it's just that the previous seasons didn't have such tight filming schedule and finished way before the finale. That's why I also think that maybe the writer's and director's thought collided someplace. BTW, remember this picture? Apparently this was supposed to be that scene where KJ sees KW lookalike in the hospital. See, there's det. Park too. It was a spoiler all along we just didn't know what kind of spoiler. Why else would KW be at the hospital?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, ellelyana88 said:

How am I holding up? 

Mmm.. I watch KKJ X DKW fmv.

I'm completely their trash. 

Dang! Their story is such a tragic. 

I was hoping at least I could see a smile from KW to KJ this season, finally.

But...  :bawling:

Couple of latest edits.

Cr to respective YT owners.

I like those ones, havent made my own fanvid about them yet.

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including videos
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@nateko I honestly now believe that there is an unknown commotion between the director & writer, it’s indeed too drastic for the character..I said my piece before, the Kousuke part is too out of place..even the swat..but it’s normal for series to film up till hours before the airing...they are not the only one...it’s just the story direction. Like what the...dumbfounded.

Yeah I know it's normal practice in Korean tv production to only finish the whole filming few hours before airing. But, Voice ending is very much anticipated by hopeful fans. For instance, tvN delayed Reply 1988 a week to finish the remaining edits and get all the important footages nicely arranged in the two finale episodes.. 

It's not only being considerate to the waiting fans to have a properly arranged episode with thoughtful process, but also a courtesy to all hardworking staffs who had to be at the location and shoot the scenes. 

Btw, season 3 has different production company than the previous 2 seasons, right? Their time management is such a mess. 

• Like 2

@ellelyana88 Yea, I think the company is different. BTW, I've been reading dcgall and have you seen the mess that's going on there? The fans are arguing with staff members, like what? :lol: I think it's my first time ever seeing such a mess, good grief!

6 hours ago, nateko said:

@ellelyana88 Yea, I think the company is different. BTW, I've been reading dcgall and have you seen the mess that's going on there? The fans are arguing with staff members, like what? :lol: I think it's my first time ever seeing such a mess, good grief!

Can you please share the link