[Drama 2019] Voice 3, 보이스3

nateko

So I’m thinking, if Koichi is not the real Wire Shun, and if the IT guy found a way to trace Koichi and made everyone believe he is Wire Shun, then can we assume that IT guy is an antagonist? Why did he volunteer to be part of the GTT and who invited him?

• Like 5

Okay, just finished the raw episode.

The first thing I want to comment is that the lighter is the trigger to Koichi's total submission to Kaneki. There is clearly fear showing on his face at Kaneki's first flick of the lighter.

It's like, "Oh no..I'm doomed" kind of reaction.

I guess the theory about Kaneki brainwashed or suppress his minions through hypnotize is true after all. 

Apparently Koichi has to be take responsibility of his deals with chairman oh behind Kaneki, which led the police finding out about him. Hmmm.. i wonder whose hand did Koichi delivered to chairman Oh making him went all crazy over it. 

So, apparently Kaneki is 42 years old, about 8 years older than KW. At what age was KW when Miho's was murdered? 10? 

While I did theorized that Kaneki is KW's brother, but I'm tempted to make an alternative theory that Kaneki did teach KW in the past. Whether as a young teacher/assistant teacher, or private tutor or a neighbourhood bro teaching perhaps arts to young KW, i'm positive that Kaneki had made his acquaintance with KW when he was young. 

I'm so immerse in Voice that I could not sleep yet at this hour for the sake of rewatching the raw version..  i need to catch my flight early in the morning though. I hope i dont miss my flight!  :joy: 

Kaneki's attempt to create more rift between Kw and KJ by emphasizing about Koichi's statement about KW being Miho's murderer seens to be in vain since KJ already set her mind that she understands KW's situation more than anyone else. I felt like some kind of glory on GT side when KJ quickly cut him off and firmly told him that that is the matter the police will handle. Literally applausing at the scene in my mind. :grin:

That being said, when he mention about Koichi's statement, our suspicions to the IT guy might be valid after all. Or, Kaneki might be the one who laid the documents easily to be traced on the net by the IT guy, if the IT guy is innocent.

Btw, from the video captured when Yukiko was killed, there were apparently three masked men at the scene. One of them was Kaneki. I think another one is Koichi. While the third one who is still alive helps him to kill Naomi in this episode. I think this third guy must have some kind of connection with KW too then. So, come on OCN, let the third guy be the eye candy of the masked gang! We will offer you @sushilicious cookies as the tribute for not foresaking our darn Oppa-seeking eyes. :joy:

Okay guys, gotta sleep first. Will catch uo with ya'all again later after I arrive home. Good night!

Don't stuff yourself with too much cookies! I can't have everyone turned when I come back. Hahahaha

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello! I am back!!!! I have been following Voice since the first season. The insanity level of the psychopaths seems to be surpassing every single episode.

Is there a meaning behind the butterfly frame? The scene in the prof's office kept repeating shots of the butterfly.

The IT guy is definitely suspicious. Perhaps there are more policemen involved with Kaneki since there were scenes where KJ heard the lighter sound at her work place. Does it mean Kaneki somehow has free access in the police station?

So many questions to be tied up over the next few episodes!

• Like 5

like what most of comments i saw, today ep was a bit slow in terms of the story progression. I am kind worry about Chief Na and the foreshadowing of his gf telling him about nightmare... ( before that he was interviewing this creepy director). Basically he threatened chief Na that he will remember his name for sure does this mean chief Na will once again have someone tried to kill him because he is messing with the VVIP list? 

tomorrow's ep i hope is much better pace than today's because when i was watching today's ep i felt like i learned absolutely nothing other than the wire guy is completely freak lol and manipulative. Some of the echo comments i saw was that we are at the half way mark for the season 3 and we still have no idea of KW's background or the "relationship" wire guy have with him. Hopefully tomorrow's ep can pick up a bit. At least share some lights on why wire guy is fixated on KW i guess? or idk drop the bomb that wire guy is actually his older brother xD? 

• Like 5

Hello. I've been following this thread since last week and I found it very fun to read commentaries and theories abt Voice:sweat_smile:

Since I just finished watched 11th ep, I kept thinking there's something abt IT guy even thinking that he's another 'lighter holder', back in ep. 9 when Chef Na passed the corridor he heard the lighter sound, that is right after the scene when IT guy left the HQ after completing his mission. Idk but it would be unlogic for Kaneki to show up in the HQ just for lighting the lighter.

As for this episode I notice the butterfly in Kaneki's room is Papilio Xuthus or Swallowtail butterfly and swallowtail itself means resurrection, transformation, or power of beauty. I think it could explain as Kaneki being the stakeholder of the life's of people around him.

Also I got distracted a lil bit by Park Eun Soo-focused shoot like when there is 'something' happen or someone do something suspicious they usually got more screen time:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

And I teared up at the scene when Park Joon Gi show up drunk in front of KW's flat. Like, it showed that he does really care for KW:tears:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

On 6/16/2019 at 10:51 AM, sushilicious said:
So this theorizer talks about KW being Kaneki’s experiment. Interesting.

Wow, what an interesting theory. If that theory turn out to be true..this voice series is really mind blowing..

So it's some kind of black magic in the proceed? But now the questions are, why DKW? for what? were they all know each other before? 

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images including IG & Twitter . Thanks
  • Like 5

@sushiliciousI agree about Kaneki, but DKW? he's just diff from Kaneki. I don't think he has that Personality Disorder, except being manipulatived, brainwashed, and hipnotized by Kaneki. Because we already saw in many scenes that he still has shymphatized for others..he's not a lunatic like them.

• Like 4

@sushilicious hmmm..what about if his blackouts was an effect from tranquilizer or that injections? is it possible? and about talking to himself, i think it just an effect from being brainwashed and hipnotized by Kaneki. He even doubted himself. So it's possible he believes in it..because it's like a sugesty.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, wdhoney yukers said:

@sushilicious hmmm..what about if his blackouts was an effect from tranquilizer or that injections? is it possible? and about talking to himself, i think it just an effect from being brainwashed and hipnotized by Kaneki. He even doubted himself. So it's possible he believes in it..because it's like a sugesty.

After watching ep11, what I believe is that KW was brainwashed. He said that after he was attacked, he knocked out for a week and don't remember what happened to him but he said he saw evidence his hands were tied up as well as he was tortured. And he saw he go the tattoo already. Torturing is one of the way to brainwash someone's mind. 

Koichi demeanor changed when he heard the click of the sound from the lighter. So it means he also was brainwashed as he just took and drank the poison.  

That Kaneki is evil. OMG! When he smiled, I felt creepy. This episode is introducing Kaneki's character. He tried to provoke KW and KJ relationship.. So wicked.. 

It can clearly see that Kaneki manipulated to get their attention away from Naomi so that she can be attacked and killed. If she didn't called him, he would have not known that Yukiko put a camera in her photo. But KW saw the big eye has a camera and he told KJ about it. 

KW at first get stimulated when he saw blood on people's ear but now everytime he sees blood, it shows his condition has gotten bad. 

I still believe that he was brainwashed but I don't know what the ending gonna be like. Its getting complicated. 

Just have to wait for ep12. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sushilicious said:

@sheelatpsfm I think brainwash can be a great possibility too. Judging from how Kaneki & Kousuke do things similarly. Like how they chew off the tattoo. I think brainwash can help in mimicking the ‘master’? 

Yup. We just need to wait for ep12 to follow up what is next.  

Countdown 3 hours for ep12 to be aired... 

• Like 2

Resisting the temptation to live-stream to watch with subs tomorrow. You know you're watching Voice when you find your inner voice (or maybe your real voice) screaming out loud to try to warn the good guys in the show to NOT trust the psychopaths/sociopaths/villains who are hiding in plain sight. The anguish of being the audience who knows the truth, but can't stop the victims from walking into the trap. I too fear for Chief Na's life (too much foreshadowing in recent episodes).

Kaneki is truly in a league of his own. He comes across as someone with a deep-seated God complex, but he's way more perverse in his desires and motivations than Bang Je Soo or Mo Tae Gu. Bang Je Soo - will we get to see more of him or is he truly dead and gone? Mo Tae Gu - yes, he is cruel and gruesome as a serial killer, but he's nowhere as deranged as Kaneki who masterminded such a elaborate web of deceit and manipulated so many people (through hynopsis, brainwashing, drugs or worse?). He has followers in the dark (his minions and customers in the dark web) and the light (the Kanekists who idolise him for his human rights advocacy efforts....the morbid irony is that the real Kaneki treats "normal" humans with such contempt).

My gut feel about DKW and his alter ego, Kousuke:

Spoiler

I think Kaneki experimented on DKW when he was young (hynopsis/brainwashing). Still don't think DKW actually killed Miho, but think he might have been involved in her death while under Kaneki's hynopsis. The guilt from seeing/contributing to her death may have led to trauma-induced amnesia and the start of DKW's personality disorders, with Kousuke being the alter ego that contains all the dark memories that DKW is subconsciously trying to purge. 

OCN has started releasing clips of Episode 12:

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, mtracy07 said:
  Hide contents

So it was revealed that the person behind the bombing in S2 is Kaneki. OMG, I pray they don’t kill Chief Na!!:bawling:

i haven't see the full raw yet but it looks like he poked at the creepy director once more and based on my limited understanding, the hand the guy had was his brother's hand ( huge yikes and super disgusting lol)

I feel like this could be a huge foreshadowing to Chief Na's future or even potential ending in season 3. He escaped death in season 2 but i feel like in season 3 if something did ended up happen to him, i feel like he will save KW to pay back what he owe him in season 2. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

Spoiler

The only thing that I focus on was the fact that after all this time, do kang woo actually have one hella of a car in his garage :D

I actually expect more action for the last 4 episodes of voice 3.. less talk do more maybe. I'm sorry

• LOL 1

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:
Spoiler

trailer..pretty much what i understand is that KW will go save Na?..in a very nice sounding car lol

Can you believe I screamed like a fangirl when he rode that car XD its very cool (the car & KW) :lol:

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Kaneki have a wall of fame, that includes pictures of man including bang je soo on it. He spazz as he sits on his chair, he burns the evidence of yukiko’s death

So BJS is really dead after all? Or Kaneki just like to think so? His disappearance just seem off to me

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, reyia said:

i haven't see the full raw yet but it looks like he poked at the creepy director once more and based on my limited understanding, the hand the guy had was his brother's hand ( huge yikes and super disgusting lol)

I feel like this could be a huge foreshadowing to Chief Na's future or even potential ending in season 3. He escaped death in season 2 but i feel like in season 3 if something did ended up happen to him, i feel like he will save KW to pay back what he owe him in season 2. 

I can also sense that Chief Na will soon follow his brother. The bad dreams his gf is having and the threat he received last episode are already hinting us that Chief Na will be facing his death. Remember when BJS said that the way to change someone is by killing someone very close to them (or something like that coz I forgot his exact line). It’s what happened to DKW when KKJ almost died from the bombing. Chief Na is now very close to DKW therefore it will greatly affect DKW if Na dies, the same way he was affected when Chief Na’s brother died.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Kiya Kiki said:

So BJS is really dead after all? Or Kaneki just like to think so? His disappearance just seem off to me

I checked Kwoon Yul’s wikipedia page (though I know it is not 100% reliable) and he was credited as a cameo only. :cry:

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, mtracy07 said:

I can also sense that Chief Na will soon follow his brother. The bad dreams his gf is having and the threat he received last episode are already hinting us that Chief Na will be facing his death. Remember when BJS said that the way to change someone is by killing someone very close to them (or something like that coz I forgot his exact line). It’s what happened to DKW when KKJ almost died from the bombing. Chief Na is now very close to DKW therefore it will greatly affect DKW if Na dies, the same way he was affected when Chief Na’s brother died.

I was kinda worried when his girlfriend called him in ep11 telling him she had bad dreams. Which reminded me in Voice 2 that after her having the dream, he almost got killed by BJS. 

Talking about BJS, the actor Kwon Yul stated in wikipedia as cameo but in Asianwiki, stated as one of the main character. So I dont' know which one to believe. 

I hope KW will save Chief Na again.. 

Tomorrow wait for sub...

• Like 1