[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

5 hours ago, aveerie said:

Remember he told her how much he likes to listen to her lovely voice during the Goblin Special. I feel like he likes to engage her in conversations if only to hear her voice. Well, aside of course because he want to have intelligent conversations with her and am pretty sure he loves to pick her brain. YIN is smart and am sure they'd have meaninful and lovely conversations together every time.

Yes trueee! definitely one of LDW's ideal type : wise person and can have a good conversation with me. 

• Love 8

To be honest, i like their story in goblin more eventho its a sad story but ended beautifully and happy right? The story in goblin is more deep n emotional between this two unique characters.. thanks to d writer of goblin to write such a very interesting drama.. and bcoz of goblin, i had attached to this couple more than lead couple.. i just watch their part mostly eventho i knew a whole story too.. i want to say that through goblin, i can see ldw n yin as a gem..their acting was so super damn good.. and also aplause to this pdnim, bcoz all scene looked amazing.. no wonder he is trusted to direct dots n goblin..

So bcoz of goblin, i watch tyh since i like them very much.. i think d story is good but too light.. purely romcom without difficult problem or something that will made us think hard.. hahaha..

Thats why i still curious why ldw cant stop crying in their breakup scene.. was it true that just bcoz d script he had to say oh yeon so? Why i think it was something more? Hahaha.. 

Subs: Kjr cried ojs cried we also cried??

Can i say ldw cried, yin cried, so we confuse?? Hahahaha..

Its even not in d script that made them should cried hard.. kjr supposed to be cool and ojs supposed to be "blank" until kjr left ojs alone right? So why both ldw n yin cried so hard when they supposed not to??

1 thing that first come up to my mind if they remember their "real" past breakup? But i dont think so..

If that was d reason, why ldw was difficult to cried in d scene when he sitting alone at bus stop while looking to yin commercial? He looks fine and even joking with pdnim in bts..

So i compared this 2 scene.. 

1. Breakup scene

Ldw had to look at yin directly and said a very sad breakup script. He even had to make yin teary.

2. Missing scene

Ldw had to look at yin but just in commercial video.. and yin look pretty and smile so happy in that commercial..

Do u find d difference?

For me, i conclude that ldw cant hold his sadness if look at yin sad with teary eyes.. he will automatically been hurt too if she was sad or hurt.. mostly if d one who make yin sad is himself..

What do u think guys?

• Love 5
  • Insightful 5

2 hours ago, cherrinekim said:
To be honest, i like their story in goblin more eventho its a sad story but ended beautifully and happy right? The story in goblin is more deep n emotional between this two unique characters.. thanks to d writer of goblin to write such a very interesting drama.. and bcoz of goblin, i had attached to this couple more than lead couple.. i just watch their part mostly eventho i knew a whole story too.. i want to say that through goblin, i can see ldw n yin as a gem..their acting was so super damn good.. and also aplause to this pdnim, bcoz all scene looked amazing.. no wonder he is trusted to direct dots n goblin..

So bcoz of goblin, i watch tyh since i like them very much.. i think d story is good but too light.. purely romcom without difficult problem or something that will made us think hard.. hahaha..

Thats why i still curious why ldw cant stop crying in their breakup scene.. was it true that just bcoz d script he had to say oh yeon so? Why i think it was something   

Subs: Kjr cried ojs cried we also cried??

Can i say ldw cried, yin cried, so we confuse?? Hahahaha..

Its even not in d script that made them should cried hard.. kjr supposed to be cool and ojs supposed to be "blank" until kjr left ojs alone right? So why both ldw n yin cried so hard when they supposed not to??

1 thing that first come up to my mind if they remember their "real" past breakup? But i dont think so..

If that was d reason, why ldw was difficult to cried in d scene when he sitting alone at bus stop while looking to yin commercial? He looks fine and even joking with pdnim in bts..

So i compared this 2 scene.. 

1. Breakup scene

Ldw had to look at yin directly and said a very sad breakup script. He even had to make yin teary.

2. Missing scene

Ldw had to look at yin but just in commercial video.. and yin look pretty and smile so happy in that commercial..

Do u find d difference?

For me, i conclude that ldw cant hold his sadness if look at yin sad with teary eyes.. he will automatically been hurt too if she was sad or hurt.. mostly if d one who make yin sad is himself..

What do u think guys?

Here's my take on that BTS: 

The breakup scene gave him a glimpse of how it would be if he, LDW, does that to YIN in real life. It maybe made him realize how important she is to him and cannot quite face the possibility of not having her in his life as his other half. 

This is what I've been trying to say the first time I posted my thoughts about this particular BTS here (that the scene must have made given him something to seriously ponder upon) and that is why I agreed with that comment on YT that said, "His tears were telling him something." What made it more curious to me was when he asked YIN if she would also be crying on the way home too. It got me thinking, "Does he want to know if she also had the same realization he just had?"

• Love 9

28 minutes ago, snowjewelz said:

Curious off topic question, since these shows are mentioned a lot as part of YIN and LDW's pasts... 

What kind of shows are Heroes and Roommates? Seem like reality shows from what I gather? 

Yes, they were and both gave us some idea about their real personalities, stressing on the word some because of course it is also edited, so it is hard to tell. You can add the Blind Date Cafe tv show too which for me gives me a better idea of how YIN thinks about relationships.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, aveerie said:

This is what I've been trying to say the first time I posted my thoughts about this particular BTS here (that the scene must have made given him something to seriously ponder upon) and that is why I agreed with that comment on YT that said, "His tears were telling him something." What made it more curious to me was when he asked YIN if she would also be crying on the way home too. It got me thinking, "Does he want to know if she also had the same realization he just had?"

This!!! I think, and again just with my

delulu mind, that they are both aware of the attraction but still figuring out if it is worth pursuing. They might be in the “let’s see where this leads to” phase. :rolleyes:

• Love 4

4 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Yes, they were and both gave us some idea about their real personalities, stressing on the word some because of course it is also edited, so it is hard to tell. You can add the Blind Date Cafe tv show too which for me gives me a better idea of how YIN thinks about relationships.

Which is quite frustrating cos cant find full eng subs yet..regret not watching on tv then:unsure:

4 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

This!!! I think, and again just with my

delulu mind, that they are both aware of the attraction but still figuring out if it is worth pursuing. They might be in the “let’s see where this leads to” phase. :rolleyes:

Hoping that this is true..at least there is attraction..even JGS on Ear In The Candy can be mesmerized by just her voice..what more LDW has the opportunity to work with her on 2 projects!

• Love 4

55 minutes ago, michsg said:

Which is quite frustrating cos cant find full eng subs yet..regret not watching on tv then:unsure:

Hoping that this is true..at least there is attraction..even JGS on Ear In The Candy can be mesmerized by just her voice..what more LDW has the opportunity to work with her on 2 projects!

Yeah I think it takes some time to sub, as for JGS, I think it was just a slight interest because he seemed to interact with the other women the same way.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, aveerie said:

The breakup scene gave him a glimpse of how it would be if he, LDW, does that to YIN in real life. It maybe made him realize how important she is to him and cannot quite face the possibility of not having her in his life as his other half. 

Yes his tears were telling him something for sure.. d man like ldw who is playfull type can cried so hard, it must bcoz something "deep" that made him to..

He even say "ohh.. its weird.." (for tearing for d first time while still trying to smile/laugh to pdnim) but after another takes he still crying.. hmmm.. i bet pdnim n all staff also knows why he behave like that.. and that caption on this bts mention "please dont break up.."

Do u think that they already a couple for real?? And that was d hint?? Hahaha

I think at d last bts, that was yin who asking him "will u cry also on d way home?" Bcoz she teasing him..

Look d difference there.. when ldw saw d "smiling n happy" face of yin, his smile so widely.. hmm

• Like 1
  • Love 7

7 hours ago, snowjewelz said:

What kind of shows are Heroes and Roommates? Seem like reality shows from what I gather? 

"Heroes" is a variety show while "Roommates" is a reality show. In my opinion, variety shows and reality shows do differ in terms of their show concepts. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, aveerie said:

I kind of agree with this analysis, especially if they were already dating IRL at the time. 

On a sidenote, that cry was magical for me because it was like the real-life version of the Grim Reaper spontaneously crying without reason when he saw Sunny (not Sun Hee) for the first time. Like life imitating art. Like their fates are really intertwined the same way they were intertwined in Goblin.

So in effect, it's like art (Goblin) imitating life (real life), because in real life their fates are really intertwined due to their past lives. And it's also life imitating art, because they are actually living the life they were portraying in Goblin.

Life imitating art imitating life. Pretty ah-mazing if you ask me.

• Love 8