[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Aside from what has already been said on this thread id like to add and remind everyone esp lurkers that this is shippers paradise and not the individual thread of dong wook and inna. So if you dont like to read some facts, inferences and delulu about your oppa and inna  being real and together or at least HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER, you are free to click the X button, go on and be happy with your life.

Sorry id like to vent this out. This is the only place where i can find goodvibes on the internet because most of the people who comment or lurk here have the same wish  which is to see them real unlike on IG and twitter whose different users have different biases. So stop raining our parade. Thank you.

And can i just say that i am finding lee dong wook’s absences on reunion suspicious already. I hope he is just busy with produce just as what has been mentioned here earlier but he missed the second reunion. Did somebody get the memo? Hahah. Because seems like inna’s manager is monitoring the inna universe on ig thus them being extraaa careful. Hmmm?

• Like 1
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

Just because i miss them soo badly. :heart:

cr : ssohyn.k IG account

where is Dispatch btw, there's a real couple making out at the street like this.:wub:

Still heart-fluttering kiss no matter how many time i watch this. Rip my replay button. :sweatingbullets:

miss them as badly too..so sad that the pictorial from the OST order didnt include the alley kissing scene nor sofa kiss:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

31 minutes ago,  pichiiii said: 

So nice to see how close the cast got! Hoping we get to see more and more of these reunions because I really miss TYH

@zee1983

me too huhuhuh my always law firm. i end up saying good morniiiiing like CEO yeon sometimes. miss my TYH fix! re-watching goblin (pichi moments only though ) instead, hihi

Me three :D

Me FOUR! :D

Gosh! I am missing uri Pichi couple SO MUCH that I watch TYH, Goblin special, and their clips on Goblin every night before sleeping. Huhu

I think am close to memorizing TYH by now with what I'm doing. :sweat_smile: 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Me FOUR! :D

Gosh! I am missing uri Pichi couple SO MUCH that I watch TYH, Goblin special, and their clips on Goblin every night before sleeping. Huhu

I think am close to memorizing TYH by now with what I'm doing. :sweat_smile: 

Oh really?!! High Five then! 'Coz I am doing the same!

Soon I will memorize both Goblin sunny and grim reaper scenes as well as TYH!

Seriously in Goblin too, I liked the 2nd lead couple much much more than the main one, honestly speaking when I re-watch it I actually skip the main couple parts! Its a good story and all,  but #pichicouple just outshines them on so many levels, I can't help it! :sweat_smile:

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

10 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

Oh really?!! High Five then! 'Coz I am doing the same!

Soon I will memorize both Goblin sunny and grim reaper scenes as well as TYH!

Seriously in Goblin too, I liked the 2nd lead couple much much more than the main one, honestly speaking when I re-watch it I actually skip the main couple parts! Its a good story and all,  but #pichicouple just outshines them on so many levels, I can't help it! :sweat_smile:

Me SIX! I'm rewatching TYH again! in between watching only the 2nd leads of Goblin specific scenes...sorry Goblin fans :sweatingbullets:

10 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Guys this is too funny not to share:

short hair looks nice too!  but LDW cant see her white neck and sprays of hair as clearly :ph34r:...she 'kills' all looks ya?  long hair looks feminine though :wub:..never realise her girl crush was so crushing!

• Love 7

10 minutes ago, michsg said:

short hair looks nice too!  but LDW cant see her white neck and sprays of hair as clearly :ph34r:...she 'kills' all looks ya?  long hair looks feminine though :wub:..never realise her girl crush was so crushing!

So true. I used to find her “just okay” but her beauty grows on me. Now I can’t help but gush how hot she looks in everything.

Wookie is so hot, too. In fact, I have this notion that it’s probably one of the reasons why In Na is so cautious around him - like she’s trying her best not to fall for him or something. I remember reading in one of her interviews she’s not too keen on dating charismatic guys. 

The struggle is real, eh, In Na? ^_^

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

So true. I used to find her “just okay” but her beauty grows on me. Now I can’t help but gush how hot she looks in everything.

Wookie is so hot, too. In fact, I have this notion that it’s probably one of the reasons why In Na is so cautious around him - like she’s trying her best not to fall for him or something. I remember reading in one of her interviews she’s not too keen on dating charismatic guys. 

The struggle is real, eh, In Na? ^_^

@MsMagic - i would tell her, dont struggle girl! :naughty:...from Superman Returns, can see he will be a doting father...am sure he will equally be a doting husband :wub:

yes..she definitely grew on me lots, guess the couple chemistry really made it HOT! HOT! ......plus watching her on "Heroes', made the girl crush alot more real

simply cannot accept the sudden loss of news from the couple..is it normal? wish they can do some wrap up party in SG too...ahhahahahha...no CFs together even? still unacceptable:cold_sweat:

• Love 5

3 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

Aside from what has already been said on this thread id like to add and remind everyone esp lurkers that this is shippers paradise and not the individual thread of dong wook and inna. So if you dont like to read some facts, inferences and delulu about your oppa and inna  being real and together or at least HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER, you are free to click the X button, go on and be happy with your life.

Sorry id like to vent this out. This is the only place where i can find goodvibes on the internet because most of the people who comment or lurk here have the same wish  which is to see them real unlike on IG and twitter whose different users have different biases. So stop raining our parade. Thank you.

I love the “please don’t rain on our parade” part. Agree with everything you said here about this forum being a shipper’s thread - everyone contributing here loves both LDW and YIN, so we don’t have any reason to fight and throw shade at each other, except probably when the time comes they marry and have children and we all can’t agree if the baby looks like Wookie or In Na :rolleyes:

• LOL 8

6 minutes ago, michsg said:

@MsMagic - i would tell her, dont struggle girl! :naughty:...from Superman Returns, can see he will be a doting father...am sure he will equally be a doting husband :wub:

yes..she definitely grew on me lots, guess the couple chemistry really made it HOT! HOT! ......plus watching her on "Heroes', made the girl crush alot more real

simply cannot accept the sudden loss of news from the couple..is it normal? wish they can do some wrap up party in SG too...ahhahahahha...no CFs together even? still unacceptable:cold_sweat:

It’s just been a week or two. Don’t worry, I’ve a feeling we’ll get some kind of news soon one way or another ;)

• Like 1
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

It’s just been a week or two. Don’t worry, I’ve a feeling we’ll get some kind of news soon one way or another ;)

has it only been a week or two? It really felt like 2 months at least! :bawling::bawling: 

new news? marriage i hope :smirk:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

6 hours ago, zee1983 said:

I think our girl is wearing the same hat from the wrap-up party, the garden, and the Oh Eui Sik and Yoo Yeon Drama Musical? please someone tell me what brand this is/where to get? i want one for myself hihihihihi (then i'll make my bf wear  the grim reaper hat!) :wub:

Maybe it’s LDW’s? :phew:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

8 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Our boy is definitely good to look at, my heart stopped when he got out of the limo in TYH, or how he looked in Goblin, Hotel King, Bubblegum, Blade Man, Partner, and so on, even way way back in My Girl. I could not imagine how he said people called him “ugly” before because he weighed more, I mean really??? Jealous much people??. Wookie even looked hot when he had to get his hair cropped for military duty, that’s how handsome he is. I have said it before and I will say it now, it will take a strong woman to ward off all the women that will throw themselves at him.

12 hours ago, Kkkkkkkt said:

And can i just say that i am finding lee dong wook’s absences on reunion suspicious already. I hope he is just busy with produce just as what has been mentioned here earlier but he missed the second reunion. Did somebody get the memo? Hahah. Because seems like inna’s manager is monitoring the inna universe on ig thus them being extraaa careful. Hmmm?

Hope he’s resting well, and watching TYH just like us :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, michsg said:

yup same here, I became a fan after TYH, then saw Goblin, loved, loved Sunny, then saw Heroes and loved her even more. I wish she’d gain a little weight to look more like how she looked during Heroes but thats just me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, zee1983 said:

sharing with you guys one of my all-time favorite photos to chase the monday blues away!

This is one of those many many pics that fuel my delulu mind :w00t:  if he weren't special (or if either of them had someone else special for that matter, taking this photo would have been kinda inappropriate---speaking from an asian culture, because of course, you have to respect the significant others. heheheh). so again, for me, this shows the level of closeness they have and how special they are to each other. LDW is special enough to get a candid shot in YIN's mobile phone. and to be extra honest, it reminds me of when i take my bf's photo when he's doing something cute and i want to immortalize the moment. hehehe

happy monday, pichi loves! :heart:

I think yin took ldw's pic to make fun of him maybe in their group chat.. maybe she was teasing him as a romantic guy? But in reality he is a funny guy.. lols..

Btw, what happen lately to this beautiful thread? I think i just left for couple hours but many negative comment had been posted here.. can all those post be deleted by mods? bcoz its kinda ruined my happy mood.. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 3