[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

13 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

And i wonder, beside texting, LDW must call YIN often. Her voice is so beautiful yet soothing. Even GeunSuk really fell for her by only talk to her by phone in "Candy in my Ears" show . :wub:

Just like love at the first call?:D

ya! Im in the midst of finding eng sub to watch :lol:

• Love 4

12 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Here's the link for CANDY in my Ears

This is Eps 1

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845337E2qxxfJm

This is Eps 2

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845338xSSTGXrZ

YIN seems a bit thinker when she is in a relationship with a guy. :rolleyes:

Thank you! I’ve been looking for the complete JKS-YIN Candy since forever. I love Jang Keun Suk, by the way. He’s my first Hallyu actor crush :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

And i wonder, beside texting, LDW must call YIN often. Her voice is so beautiful yet soothing. Even GeunSuk really fell for her by only talk to her by phone in "Candy in my Ears" show . :wub:

Just like love at the first call?:D

Remember he told her how much he likes to listen to her lovely voice during the Goblin Special. I feel like he likes to engage her in conversations if only to hear her voice. Well, aside of course because he want to have intelligent conversations with her and am pretty sure he loves to pick her brain. YIN is smart and am sure they'd have meaninful and lovely conversations together every time.

• Love 8

36 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Here's the link for CANDY in my Ears

This is Eps 1

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845337E2qxxfJm

This is Eps 2

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845338xSSTGXrZ

YIN seems a bit thinker when she is in a relationship with a guy. :rolleyes:

thanks loads!

11 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Remember he told her how much he likes to listen to her lovely voice during the Goblin Special. I feel like he likes to engage her in conversations if only to hear her voice. 

as in LDW right? he did????

• Love 3

3 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

So it all boils down to how seriously and actively LDW pursues her and makes her realize that it will all work out just great between the two of them... Once he is able to do that it, our ship will finally sail!

All the best, LDW! Just go for it! YIN certainly deserves it, and you too!  :blush:

Can't wait for it seriously! :relieved:

that reminds me during their commentary vlive, when dongwook wanted to be acknowledged by inna that he was talking care of her. and inna kept teasing him and finally said thanks to dongwook oppa. and he was like why is it so hard for you to say it. and then the vitamins was mentioned. sorry but vitamins is important in this ship hahaha omg my heart im getting weak again

• Love 7

41 minutes ago, michsg said:

as in LDW right? he did????

Yep, he did during Goblin Special Day 1. YIN was about to read one of the comments sent in and he told her, "I get to hear your lovely voice again."

This gives me a distinct feeling that he must have listened to her during her DJ days and loved listening to her. IF she had caught his attention back then 2014, he must have gotten curious about her and found out about her radio show. 

• Like 1
  • Love 7

On 4/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, riiko1988 said:

that reminds me during their commentary vlive, when dongwook wanted to be acknowledged by inna that he was talking care of her. and inna kept teasing him and finally said thanks to dongwook oppa. and he was like why is it so hard for you to say it. and then the vitamins was mentioned. sorry but vitamins is important in this ship hahaha omg my heart im getting weak again

Yes that vitamins and everything else he did to InNa. Wookie is true Scorpion man. He likes to be the one in charge, to be acknowledged in everything he done for his woman. :wub: They find it a bit hard to commit with one person, but when they do the became very loyal and reliable. Their love affairs come from strong friendship.  (Just like what InNa said, relationship should become from being friends first).

• Love 9

Am I just pure delusional or is LDW nodding his head (meaning yes!) at the end of this scene when the camera zooms onto YIN's face? It might not be properly visible in the insta post, so please re-watch this scene in TYH ep16 and let me know if I am just imagining things?! :cry:

• Love 5

Just noticed here.

Bouncing sofa at 0:09:rolleyes:. So bouncing sofa first and then bouncing bed at last (bts eps 15). What is wrong with you two, lovebirds?:wub:

And wondering SeulGi(MC) and staff maybe shipper too because this sofa seems a bit tight for 2 person (fortunately, so we can see them lean on each other comfortly):rolleyes:

I saw on another drama promo, mostly they provided one chair for each person. 

Pardon my delulu :lol:

video cr: Theresa

• Love 10

zAWp6v.jpg

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Thank you! I’ve been looking for the complete JKS-YIN Candy since forever. I love Jang Keun Suk, by the way. He’s my first Hallyu actor crush :wub:

JKS actually quoted this requirement for his 'candy':D..YIN totally fit the bill 

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

Just noticed here.

Bouncing sofa at 0:09:rolleyes:. So bouncing sofa first and then bouncing bed at last (bts eps 15). What is wrong with you two, lovebirds?:wub:

And wondering SeulGi(MC) and staff maybe shipper too because this sofa seems a bit tight for 2 person (fortunately, so we can see them lean on each other comfortly):rolleyes:

I saw on another drama promo, mostly they provided one chair for each person. 

Pardon my delulu :lol:

video cr: Theresa

LDW just bounced along!!:w00t:

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Oh love everything so far! I have watched the commentary several times and next to the vitamin thing, I also liked this banter between them around (0:26 - 0:32). 

YIN: You’re really mean here

LDW: Me?

YIN: Yes

LDW: Yeah

YIN: I’m sad..

LDW: It’s just acting! (replying defensively and jokingly)

Then both of them laughed...awww...:wub:

Credit to its sinamoles

• Love 7

5 minutes ago, michsg said:

Wah chinggus...only watched 5mins of Candy In The Ear and im getting delulu...remember Jenga in TYH?? what was KJR supposed to save OJS in his phone list??

Yeah I remember that :wub: Princess Oh Jin Shim...I wonder if the writer is a shipper? Or maybe the entire production were shippers :lol:

• LOL 7

8 hours ago, MsMagic said:

2. She doesn’t reply to texts often. Lee Dong Wook-sshi, please don’t feel bad if Yoo In Na-sshi replies after a week - she does it even to her best friend IU :lol:

This could be a problem, our boy said he bases the attraction or possibility of a relationship according to text messages in one of his interviews...(or something like that) someone posted it here already, have to go to work so I can’t go back and find it, will try later...have fun chingus! 

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Btw in goblin this shoulder nudges were started by Go Eun as she pushed YIN towards LDW... But I personally found the TYH one more cute which was initiated by In Na herself and how LDW starts smiling and then laughing broadly as she continues to do that... The more I see all these, the more I want to see them together always being playful like this... They really look so great together... :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

22 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

Btw in goblin this shoulder nudges were started by Go Eun as she pushed YIN towards LDW... 

Actually it was LDW who nudged YIN first, then YIN nudged him back, then KGE pushed YIN towards LDW :) I’ll find a more complete cut of the video and share it here, hang on

• Love 10

14 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

@patKdramaFan here you go, but yinldw on IG is private, you need to follow her first to see the vid:

https://www.instagram.com/yinldw/p/Bum3c__l_FatD4NftzBC-w_firxAWBLx62hHmU0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lzy60gp45331

Ok so this time yooina started it and got her revenge... :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 1