Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

My main takeaway from this episode of Pump Up the Volume:

1. In Na waits for a guy to call her first (hee hee! As if we don’t know this )

2. She doesn’t reply to texts often. Lee Dong Wook-sshi, please don’t feel bad if Yoo In Na-sshi replies after a week - she does it even to her best friend IU :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 7

32 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Im curios seriously. When i mentioned in earlier post, i heard LDW call YIN "Adeul" in bts vid.

Adeul can also means junior. Any korean shipper here who can enlighten me?

Can "Adeul" similar with "Aegi" in some other way? which means "baby". I heard couple used to call this too. :rolleyes:

Because i feel the way LDW call YIN "adeul" seems mean something. Or this is just my delulu i cant help it. :lol: 

When YIN already used to call him "Oppa" which i know men usually ask women first, when they are getting closer, if they wanted to be called like that.

I don't know Korean. So, this is just my 2 cents. In the first episode BTS, where JR and JS met for the first time, LDW jokingly asked, "How long have you been debuting?" And then YIN replied "That scary! Sunbae" (I  forgot how exactly the convo). She jokingly called him sunbae, because LDW was acted as a sunbae back then.

And I think, that's why he called her adeul. (Maybe they jokingly played senior junior role). He said he was lazy to bend down so he would just pull her head" 

Just my 2 cents, hehehe

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

40 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

I bet her broken heart before left deep scar and sadness to her. Since this might be her first time to fall for real to her co-star and that public confession tho' that time. She might take their relationship to the serious state by asking her mom too what to decided back then. Didnt know what really made them broke up since i havent search detail yet and they didnt explain.

But after that broke up, read in some article that YIN hope to meet a guy who is frank, natural and simple. "Appearance doesn’t mean a lot to me. My ideal person is someone who takes much care of me, what would be better, won’t cheat me.”

What worries me that she might think longer to take her co-star as real couple again. This ever happened to HyeKyo when she broke up with HyunBin. She ever said she didnt want to fall in love with actors again back then. Later before she ended up with Joongki, she worried about the same scandal hit her again. 

What we need more like now is how far and serious LDW take  a move to pursue her for real. To take away her worries like JoongKi did to HyeKyo. I seriously will make a big pray again for it. :rolleyes:

So it all boils down to how seriously and actively LDW pursues her and makes her realize that it will all work out just great between the two of them... Once he is able to do that it, our ship will finally sail!

All the best, LDW! Just go for it! YIN certainly deserves it, and you too!  :blush:

Can't wait for it seriously! :relieved:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

When Wookie forgot about the first day they filmed together, he explained like a boyfriend about to get scolded after the commentary :lol:

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

My main takeaway from this episode of Pump Up the Volume:

1. In Na waits for a guy to call her first (hee hee! As if we don’t know this )

2. She doesn’t reply to texts often. Lee Dong Wook-sshi, please don’t feel bad if Yoo In Na-sshi replies after a week - she does it even to her best friend IU :lol:

But in Kktalk Live choice game, when to choose between "call" or "text" YIN and LDW have same answer. "Text". Even SeulGi surprised how come they could have same answer again.:D 

And then scene eps 3 or 4 replay again in my mind. When they are start to getting closer and do texting more often, smiling ears to ears while texting. I hope they do the same thing in real life. :wub:

• Love 8

And i wonder, beside texting, LDW must call YIN often. Her voice is so beautiful yet soothing. Even GeunSuk really fell for her by only talk to her by phone in "Candy in my Ears" show . :wub:

Just like love at the first call?:D

• Love 7

13 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

And i wonder, beside texting, LDW must call YIN often. Her voice is so beautiful yet soothing. Even GeunSuk really fell for her by only talk to her by phone in "Candy in my Ears" show . :wub:

ya! Im in the midst of finding eng sub to watch :lol:

• Love 4

12 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Here's the link for CANDY in my Ears

This is Eps 1

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845337E2qxxfJm

This is Eps 2

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845338xSSTGXrZ

YIN seems a bit thinker when she is in a relationship with a guy. :rolleyes:

Thank you! I’ve been looking for the complete JKS-YIN Candy since forever. I love Jang Keun Suk, by the way. He’s my first Hallyu actor crush :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

Remember he told her how much he likes to listen to her lovely voice during the Goblin Special. I feel like he likes to engage her in conversations if only to hear her voice. Well, aside of course because he want to have intelligent conversations with her and am pretty sure he loves to pick her brain. YIN is smart and am sure they'd have meaninful and lovely conversations together every time.

• Love 8

36 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Here's the link for CANDY in my Ears

This is Eps 1

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845337E2qxxfJm

This is Eps 2

https://www.veoh.com/watch/v113845338xSSTGXrZ

YIN seems a bit thinker when she is in a relationship with a guy. :rolleyes:

thanks loads!

11 minutes ago, aveerie said:

Remember he told her how much he likes to listen to her lovely voice during the Goblin Special. I feel like he likes to engage her in conversations if only to hear her voice. 

as in LDW right? he did????

• Love 3

3 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

So it all boils down to how seriously and actively LDW pursues her and makes her realize that it will all work out just great between the two of them... Once he is able to do that it, our ship will finally sail!

All the best, LDW! Just go for it! YIN certainly deserves it, and you too!  :blush:

Can't wait for it seriously! :relieved:

that reminds me during their commentary vlive, when dongwook wanted to be acknowledged by inna that he was talking care of her. and inna kept teasing him and finally said thanks to dongwook oppa. and he was like why is it so hard for you to say it. and then the vitamins was mentioned. sorry but vitamins is important in this ship hahaha omg my heart im getting weak again

• Love 7

41 minutes ago, michsg said:

as in LDW right? he did????

Yep, he did during Goblin Special Day 1. YIN was about to read one of the comments sent in and he told her, "I get to hear your lovely voice again."

This gives me a distinct feeling that he must have listened to her during her DJ days and loved listening to her. IF she had caught his attention back then 2014, he must have gotten curious about her and found out about her radio show. 

• Love 7

On 4/16/2019 at 5:34 PM, riiko1988 said:

that reminds me during their commentary vlive, when dongwook wanted to be acknowledged by inna that he was talking care of her. and inna kept teasing him and finally said thanks to dongwook oppa. and he was like why is it so hard for you to say it. and then the vitamins was mentioned. sorry but vitamins is important in this ship hahaha omg my heart im getting weak again

Yes that vitamins and everything else he did to InNa. Wookie is true Scorpion man. He likes to be the one in charge, to be acknowledged in everything he done for his woman. :wub: They find it a bit hard to commit with one person, but when they do the became very loyal and reliable. Their love affairs come from strong friendship.  (Just like what InNa said, relationship should become from being friends first).

• Love 9

Am I just pure delusional or is LDW nodding his head (meaning yes!) at the end of this scene when the camera zooms onto YIN's face? It might not be properly visible in the insta post, so please re-watch this scene in TYH ep16 and let me know if I am just imagining things?! :cry:

• Love 5

Just noticed here.

Bouncing sofa at 0:09:rolleyes:. So bouncing sofa first and then bouncing bed at last (bts eps 15). What is wrong with you two, lovebirds?:wub:

And wondering SeulGi(MC) and staff maybe shipper too because this sofa seems a bit tight for 2 person (fortunately, so we can see them lean on each other comfortly):rolleyes:

I saw on another drama promo, mostly they provided one chair for each person. 

Pardon my delulu :lol:

video cr: Theresa

• Love 9

zAWp6v.jpg

4 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Thank you! I’ve been looking for the complete JKS-YIN Candy since forever. I love Jang Keun Suk, by the way. He’s my first Hallyu actor crush :wub:

JKS actually quoted this requirement for his 'candy':D..YIN totally fit the bill 

1 hour ago, Meinehappiness said:

Just noticed here.

Bouncing sofa at 0:09:rolleyes:. So bouncing sofa first and then bouncing bed at last (bts eps 15). What is wrong with you two, lovebirds?:wub:

And wondering SeulGi(MC) and staff maybe shipper too because this sofa seems a bit tight for 2 person (fortunately, so we can see them lean on each other comfortly):rolleyes:

I saw on another drama promo, mostly they provided one chair for each person. 

Pardon my delulu :lol:

video cr: Theresa

LDW just bounced along!!:w00t:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Wah chinggus...only watched 5mins of Candy In The Ear and im getting delulu...remember Jenga in TYH?? what was KJR supposed to save OJS in his phone list??

g7kDFu.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

Oh love everything so far! I have watched the commentary several times and next to the vitamin thing, I also liked this banter between them around (0:26 - 0:32). 

YIN: You’re really mean here

LDW: Me?

YIN: Yes

LDW: Yeah

YIN: I’m sad..

LDW: It’s just acting! (replying defensively and jokingly)

Then both of them laughed...awww...:wub:

Credit to its sinamoles

• Love 6

5 minutes ago, michsg said:

Wah chinggus...only watched 5mins of Candy In The Ear and im getting delulu...remember Jenga in TYH?? what was KJR supposed to save OJS in his phone list??

Yeah I remember that :wub: Princess Oh Jin Shim...I wonder if the writer is a shipper? Or maybe the entire production were shippers :lol:

• LOL 6