[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

9 hours ago, riiko1988 said:

i miss our KJR and OJS.. rewatching tyh because i have no life. here’s super cute drunk OJS. wondering how inna behaves when she is drunk hahaha bet she is super cute too. should we ask dongwook? :rolleyes: 

Hide contents

Could we????I wana know too! :joy:

• Love 4

8 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

I cant handle my heart seeing this..miss them as always. :wub:

Quiz : how many times they retake this kiss scene?:rolleyes:

Just like in YG bts vid Wookie looked so nervous. 

* InNa's lipstick seems a bit blur at last seconds. They must enjoyed it that much rite? :sweatingbullets:  Pardon my delulu mind*

Cant re-quote video here...but if you rewatch, at the 2nd kiss after they lied down, take a look at LDW's reaction - simply enjoying:naughty:

Edited by michsg
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

8 hours ago, patKdramaFan said:

I wonder if LDW met YIN on the day she was filming the second scene in this post, I mean her hair is all tied up and everything, if you know what I mean :lol::smirk:

the interesting

the interesting is they had almost everyone in the show 'gawked' at her beauty..that was quite good for a 2nd lead...PDnim must have loved her

7 hours ago, Meinehappiness said:

Omoo..yess i think soo..go check @bridalkong

they are telling the fans something!  GREAT expectations! :kiss_wink:

• Love 6

1 hour ago, michsg said:

Could we????I wana know too! :joy:

Oh but LDW gave us a hint already. Script reading for TYH and YIN was acting the drunk part in Episode 1. LDW went : “You don’t look like that when you’re drunk.”

So:

1. Via LDW, we now know her drunk acting isn’t the same in real life;

2. LDW must have observed her when she was drunk. Were you looking after her the entire time she was drunk, Oppa? :phew:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

Oh but LDW gave us a hint already. Script reading for TYH and YIN was acting the drunk part in Episode 1. LDW went : “You don’t look like that when you’re drunk.”

So:

1. Via LDW, we now know her drunk acting isn’t the same in real life;

2. LDW must have observed her when she was drunk. Were you looking after her the entire time she was drunk, Oppa? :phew:

How much they hang out?:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

For those who are curious here's an interview way back 2014

How much can you drink?

“I am not a heavy drinker. A glass of beer is enough for me, and it’s all I have in front of me till the conversation ends. But as for beer mixed with Soju, I can drink it up to two glasses. I also like to drink a little bit of vodka with sweet juice, which makes it a cocktail. I’m a very bright person usually, and alcohol makes me brighter. My high spirits sometimes make people around me feel out of place, but then I fall asleep easily. Usually when I fall asleep, there are friends who take care of me around, so I don’t worry.”

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/29132?lang=en

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1