Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

For those who are curious here's an interview way back 2014

How much can you drink?

“I am not a heavy drinker. A glass of beer is enough for me, and it’s all I have in front of me till the conversation ends. But as for beer mixed with Soju, I can drink it up to two glasses. I also like to drink a little bit of vodka with sweet juice, which makes it a cocktail. I’m a very bright person usually, and alcohol makes me brighter. My high spirits sometimes make people around me feel out of place, but then I fall asleep easily. Usually when I fall asleep, there are friends who take care of me around, so I don’t worry.”

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/29132?lang=en

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

This photo is just too precious!

I'm wondering whether they will send food truck to "Her Private Life" PDnim together as they did to "He is Psychometric" PDnim -_-

Gosh I miss them so much!:bawling:

• Love 6

10 hours ago, MsMagic said:

2. LDW must have observed her when she was drunk. Were you looking after her the entire time she was drunk, Oppa? :phew:

said:

Usually when I fall asleep, there are friends who take care of me around, so I don’t worry.”

Did he have to carry a drunken InNa on his back too?  :wub:

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

Good morning everyone! We have been posting GIFs about our boy looking at YIN, how about our girl looking at Wookie? :rolleyes: Saw this pic and if I remember correctly LDW was sitting directly across YIN, check out her pic as she was she looking towards LDW’s direction...things that make you hmmm :wub:

DF67-FDEE-29-DD-40-E8-B029-9111840-F1149

• Love 6

Something new and to survive for another weekend... 2nd IG.. don't recall such observations being mentioned nor a full eng sub

Cred: pichi@ldwyin

• Like 1
  • Love 4

By the way, a little off topic, any one here who reads fanfiction? Are there any websites that feature Goblin (Grim Reaper/Sunny and WangYeo/KimSun only :phew:) and Touch Your Heart fanfics? I find the ones at archiveofourown much too few. Your recommendations will be greatly appreciated (And will most likely see me through until such time that we hear news about our pichi couple) :wub:

• Like 4

Just wanna say i'm proud of tyh's team.. eventho they had been in "war" with other popular drama while airing, they can still maintain stable rating.. 3-5% right?

Look at tvn's new drama title her private life.. seems like they struggle for better rating eventho already given intimate scenes..

• Love 5

Older pics of our OTP

I liked how YIN looked then, I could not figure out what has changed, probably lost  a lot of weight...

F4-A5-F126-AFD9-49-C4-A473-0-A0-EC36965-

1415-CBB2-2-AB3-4262-8719-38-FD1-CE5124-

And Wookie also looked cute here...

98940-F10-217-B-44-E9-9460-489304-D5-D86

48606-BE8-FD17-4-FF8-AC22-FD849-ACB2-B4-

• Like 3
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, DaebakYIN said:

Older pics of our OTP

I liked how YIN looked then, I could not figure out what has changed, probably lost  a lot of weight...

And Wookie also looked cute here...

I think her cheekbone area lost weight..im not as astute in observations..so thats the only place i think makes the difference

• Like 3
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, michsg said:

I think her cheekbone area lost weight..im not as astute in observations..so thats the only place i think makes the difference

Yeah it might be the cheeks, thanks for the feedback! :wub:

• Like 3