Quantcast
Yoo In Na

[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

12 minutes ago, michsg said:

not trying to spoil anyone's day..am just hoping they dont turn out like the ship i used to ship..read on if you dont mind some reality checks

Reveal hidden contents

the couple i used to ship was on WGM...the interactions were so real that even reported on articles..the 'couple' also laid low for a period cos even international fans trolled them to be together......in the end, guy did an interview and say it is impossible..fans angry...guy came out again and clarify to soften stance...all this while girl keeps quiet..then few months later, guy hooks up with someone else :angry:

in the end, friends and i reminded ourselves, they (the ex-ship) were acting, they are celebrities afterall...

just praying it isnt so for LDW and YIN..sorry if i spoiled everyone's day...just like everyone else, im on fullboard on this ship, and would want it to sail successfully!!:blush:

I'm curious! Who? So I can go research and see if our ship has any similarities haha

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

Kamsahamnida for this! This is one of my many favourites among their BTSs together. The other one is the BTS where LDW was insisting on a back and forth kiss LOL.

Also lol at the PDnim theory, can't be far from the truth I'm pretty sure :lol: (another theory, by this time he's already aware LDW wants more smooching time with YIN so he indulged him hehe)

:joy: is good

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

I love that her hoodie says GUILTY PARTIES. Hahaha it's like, YES, we're guilty as charged! All your assumptions are true! The ship is sailing. Take note, BOTH parties not just one. Hahahah remember this scene:

I noticed that too!!! :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

17 hours ago, aveerie said:

Yep, he did during Goblin Special Day 1. YIN was about to read one of the comments sent in and he told her, "I get to hear your lovely voice again."

This gives me a distinct feeling that he must have listened to her during her DJ days and loved listening to her. IF she had caught his attention back then 2014, he must have gotten curious about her and found out about her radio show. 

I think you should go with your distinct feeling because I do. I'm pretty sure he ever listened her radio back then. He might be a fan of her radio. Here's the prove.

Yoo In Na had two nicknames given by the her listeners on her radio back then,

1. Yoo D, means Yoo (her family name) DJ.

2. Kkul D (꿀디), means Honey D, because she is the radio DJ who has a sweet voice.

*side note: 디 (D) is the abbreviation of DJ

Let's go to that video of Goblin Special Episode. While the translation was written "I get to hear your lovely voice", Lee dong wook actually said this "오랜만에 꿀디의목소리를", which means, "after long time, (i get to hear) Honey D's voice". He referred not to her daily voice, but to her voice and tone audiences usually listened during her radio program.

In conclusion, he did not only knew her nickname on her radio back then, but also recognized how her radio voice was like. *screaming inside! :dizzy::heart:

Before coming up with that idea, i also had discussion with my friend who are currently learning Korean and has a good listening skill, i think haha. So hopefully it will be an accurate prove. But we are indeed open for correction from another Korean learner here.:grin:

• Love 8
  • Insightful 5

24 minutes ago, michsg said:

not trying to spoil anyone's day..am just hoping they dont turn out like the ship i used to ship..read on if you dont mind some reality checks

Reveal hidden contents

the couple i used to ship was on WGM...the interactions were so real that even reported on articles..the 'couple' also laid low for a period cos even international fans trolled them to be together......in the end, guy did an interview and say it is impossible..fans angry...guy came out again and clarify to soften stance...all this while girl keeps quiet..then few months later, guy hooks up with someone else :angry:

in the end, friends and i reminded ourselves, they (the ex-ship) were acting, they are celebrities afterall...

just praying it isnt so for LDW and YIN..sorry if i spoiled everyone's day...just like everyone else, im on fullboard on this ship, and would want it to sail successfully!!:blush:

Re-quoting this after reading up on what WGM is about (the reality tv show We Got Married). The main difference I see is that the audience knows they are fake to begin with, but cries foul when they are actually confirmed fake in real life? Hehehe. It's a bit ironic, methinks.

For our ship, they are not claiming anything. We make our own assumptions based on the BTSs shown to us, past interviews they've made, and past interactions they have had.

BUT. I've to say that they've blurred the line between what's reel and real in TYH, and that could be one of the reasons why they're careful after the drama.

• Love 6
  • Insightful 1

40 minutes ago, michsg said:

Reveal hidden contents

Currently, I'm also shipping a WGM couple but up to now everything is still unconfirmed but shippers had all the receipts (seen and unseen, heard and unheard, read and unread). We haven't given them up until now because of certain reasons and on top of that nothing happened on both sides yet. And what you've said is just the reality, I can empathize with you as I have experienced shipping couples in reality and variety shows. I can say that lovelines coming from those kind of shows can be deceiving. For me, it is still fun shipping them because reality and variety shows tend to have more episodes than dramas do. But all I can say is that, in drama lovelines WE CAN TRUST :lol: The thing is talk, reality, variety and drama lovelines can all exhibit couples who are bickering, taking care of each other, laughing at each others' jokes, eyeships, skinships and other normal things that friends can also exhibit but among them only the drama can exhibit one unique thing and that is kissing scene. The eyeship and skinship in kissing scenes (or bed/sofa scenes) is different from the eyeship and skinship of normally interacting couples. Pardon my illegal thoughts :sweatingbullets: It's just my opinion though...:D

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Regarding WGM, I don't think the case is the same with drama partners. LOL. Not rly a fan of that show cuz it's obviously just two people forced to "show" they are interested with each other or if not forced, of course they are doing it for the money. Still a business after all.

• Like 6

The difference with our couple I think is that they hang out together offcam although we haven't seen any pictures of their get togethers with Goblin peeps, only a few interviews here and there but we got so little info and that they are really good friends as evidenced by their interactions and how they behaved on BTS ... YIN being comfortable teasing LDW about crying and during the complimentary where she teased him about staff making them shoot indoors when its cold when in fact she knows LDW wants to hear her compliment him on how well he was taking care of her.  

I'm still very optimistic with this couple although I haven't seen any evidence yet of them being together post drama shoot kkk... 

ldwyin IG account is such a gem... it's my favorite go-to insta whenever I want to get my daily dose of these two dorks...

• Like 8

Congrats LDW!!! Stll wishing for a magazine cover with YIN and LDW  Chebal !!!!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I'm curious! Who? So I can go research and see if our ship has any similarities haha

Spoiler

hong jinyoung + nam goongmin :joy:

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Re-quoting this after reading up on what WGM is about (the reality tv show We Got Married). The main difference I see is that the audience knows they are fake to begin with, but cries foul when they are actually confirmed fake in real life? Hehehe. It's a bit ironic, methinks.

For our ship, they are not claiming anything. We make our own assumptions based on the BTSs shown to us, past interviews they've made, and past interactions they have had.

BUT. I've to say that they've blurred the line between what's reel and real in TYH, and that could be one of the reasons why they're careful after the drama.

yea..we know was fake, just that their interactions were too real-reel i suppose:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Sharing cos LDW looks so cute trying to get YIN aka Sunny's attention 

LQ5zZc.jpg

hBUzgj.jpg

And finally..the fateful hand holding Pwz7m7.jpg 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, michsg said:
  Hide contents

hong jinyoung + nam goongmin :joy:

yea..we know was fake, just that their interactions were too real-reel i suppose:joy:

Wait they were doing WGM when Secret Hotel was shown right? And the girl was even jealous of YIN that time  :joy:

Found the articles 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

:D:lol: This one...

LOL at one comment there he/she said: "Moles? Let us ask YIN how many. Lol kidding :lol:"

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Cant move on from d last bts when yin n ldw wants to selca but at d end someone help them.. just think of why yin holding his arm very tight that night..

And dont forget that ldw last post on insta was this last bts and he was holding that flower bucket.. wae wae?

• Love 6

Praying hard and crossing my fingers for this kind of photoshoot for them :wink:^_^

• Love 5

From this bts pic, i think there's more bts that we didnt see when happy date at home scene.. yin look shy in this bts pic, but in bts video she looks really calm and ldw who looks nervous..hahaha

• Like 1
  • Love 4