[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

Regarding WGM, I don't think the case is the same with drama partners. LOL. Not rly a fan of that show cuz it's obviously just two people forced to "show" they are interested with each other or if not forced, of course they are doing it for the money. Still a business after all.

• Like 6

The difference with our couple I think is that they hang out together offcam although we haven't seen any pictures of their get togethers with Goblin peeps, only a few interviews here and there but we got so little info and that they are really good friends as evidenced by their interactions and how they behaved on BTS ... YIN being comfortable teasing LDW about crying and during the complimentary where she teased him about staff making them shoot indoors when its cold when in fact she knows LDW wants to hear her compliment him on how well he was taking care of her.  

I'm still very optimistic with this couple although I haven't seen any evidence yet of them being together post drama shoot kkk... 

ldwyin IG account is such a gem... it's my favorite go-to insta whenever I want to get my daily dose of these two dorks...

• Like 8

2 hours ago, MsMagic said:

I'm curious! Who? So I can go research and see if our ship has any similarities haha

Spoiler

hong jinyoung + nam goongmin :joy:

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

Re-quoting this after reading up on what WGM is about (the reality tv show We Got Married). The main difference I see is that the audience knows they are fake to begin with, but cries foul when they are actually confirmed fake in real life? Hehehe. It's a bit ironic, methinks.

For our ship, they are not claiming anything. We make our own assumptions based on the BTSs shown to us, past interviews they've made, and past interactions they have had.

BUT. I've to say that they've blurred the line between what's reel and real in TYH, and that could be one of the reasons why they're careful after the drama.

yea..we know was fake, just that their interactions were too real-reel i suppose:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, michsg said:
  Hide contents

hong jinyoung + nam goongmin :joy:

yea..we know was fake, just that their interactions were too real-reel i suppose:joy:

Wait they were doing WGM when Secret Hotel was shown right? And the girl was even jealous of YIN that time  :joy:

Found the articles 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Cant move on from d last bts when yin n ldw wants to selca but at d end someone help them.. just think of why yin holding his arm very tight that night..

And dont forget that ldw last post on insta was this last bts and he was holding that flower bucket.. wae wae?

• Love 6

30 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

Cant move on from d last bts when yin n ldw wants to selca but at d end someone help them.. just think of why yin holding his arm very tight that night..

Honestly I've been thinking about this too. Even after her phone was given to someone else to take their photo, she left her arm linked around his and moved in close to him but when she did LDW kind of quickly gave her the bouquet to hold onto. Well that's just what me and my delusional mind thinks hahahahahahhahahaha :joy: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, lhynne said:

Quite funny that when i shipped that couple..i didnt feel anything about those articles..just saw the youtube : thats your standard kiss..compare to the TYH ones..to me..the passion between YIN and Namgoong Min (ngm) totally not there

• Love 4

23 hours ago, aveerie said:

Remember he told her how much he likes to listen to her lovely voice during the Goblin Special. I feel like he likes to engage her in conversations if only to hear her voice. Well, aside of course because he want to have intelligent conversations with her and am pretty sure he loves to pick her brain. YIN is smart and am sure they'd have meaninful and lovely conversations together every time.

inna is a well-spoken person, and empathetic. i mean, u cant be a good dj if u cant connect to people. well i do believe in a relationship ‘connection’ /be able to understand each other is the most important. even their offscreen chem is telling us they are really perfect for each others.

Spoiler

kVedvea.png

CABDhgX.png

oyZFYOF.png

RxL9vMI.png

vvSYJu5.png

LtOFxUZ.png

mptzv04.png

i know work is another thing, but this can apply in their relationship too. omg im not really good with words but i hope u guys know what i meant hahahah

and she surely fits dongwook’s ideal woman physically, even with his ‘fetish’ (sorry if its a strong word idk how to describe it haha) to woman’s neck (inna has beautiful neckline).

they even acknowledge they match well. EVEN THE STARS, THE WHOLE UNIVERSE  ARE FREAKING TELLING THEM THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!! (btw i enjoyed the astrology thingy haha)

gosh i miss them so much..

qFzU7kN.gif

idk how to read inna’s reaction when dongwook was done explaining their offscreen chem. shy? happy? satisfied smile? #yesweindeedperfectforeachother #weareawesomelikethat #areyouguysjealous yrmlWoR.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11

i miss our KJR and OJS.. rewatching tyh because i have no life. here’s super cute drunk OJS. wondering how inna behaves when she is drunk hahaha bet she is super cute too. should we ask dongwook? :rolleyes: 

ohG2KS0.gif

Tz7yPCt.gif

SNSU5bl.gif 

Spoiler

Wd42Wzx.gif

2Tuz9F6.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I cant handle my heart seeing this..miss them as always. :wub:

Quiz : how many times they retake this kiss scene?:rolleyes:

Just like in YG bts vid Wookie looked so nervous. 

* InNa's lipstick seems a bit blur at last seconds. They must enjoyed it that much rite? :sweatingbullets:  Pardon my delulu mind*

• LOL 5
  • Love 6