[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

11 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I know right, we all know their love bloomed because he gave her a sexy stare while rubbing her hand when they were shooting that video :lol:

Uh huh, we are on to you Wookie & YIN :lol:

Love this from patkdramafan

• LOL 7

Im so disappointed with TVN, did you see their posts for HPL and their special episode. Im really sad the only consolation I have is that THY has better rating but they are really unfair. I hope other network can make another drama for YIN And LDW

• Love 4

22 minutes ago, cherrinekim said:

What event that ldw attend? @ihynne

His first pic was kiyowoo.. :D

Still no post on ldw official insta right?

I've read he attended Again Go East event as Tourist Ambassador for Gangwondo

Awwwwww he was so shy when he got introduced

• Love 7

@lhynne thanx for d info.. just look at those girls behind him.. busy with their phone just to get ldw's pic.. hahahaha..

so ldw was being busy lately.. i hope he got much time to rest n enjoy free time like yin did.. just simply having fun with friends will heal ur tired soul.. 

I think ldw is playfull type irl, but in terms of working he looks so serious n determined to give d best..

I think same as yin, she's in YG.. one of d biggest ent agency, but she choose project carefully and even do somehing that maybe wont bring most popularity compared to others celeb.. like being a DJ simply bcoz she loves it much and that's her tallent bcoz she has such a very beautifull voice..

• Like 1
  • Love 7

Sorry if i post this just to compare them with our couple..

Spoiler

Here's some fact which i think ldw n yin were similar with this married couple:

1. They were being shy when did kissing scene in drama.. just like we asking so many times.. why being shy if u already did kissing scene so many times before in another drama??

2. The man loves to take selca with his lovely ones.. this is so obvious right?? :D

3. Although they already married, they still behave like "buddies".. ajh can cringe with khs romantic lines, and even hit his wife's arm..hahaha..

4. Although they already married, khs still look awkward in front of press who took their photo.. she even refused to hold her husband's hand.. hahahaha.. but look at lovely star from her husband.. uwuu... remember someone guys?

What do u think?

• Like 3
  • Love 7

4 minutes ago, patKdramaFan said:

Finally a post from wookie's official insta :innocent:

Finally he is back on insta. I hope he will update more often now. I was really expecting a late channel post but well, hope he can join the next TYH reunion! Ha ha ha 

• Like 1
  • Love 5

off topic. how can u post an ig link? iwanted to share something from ig but i cant. am i doing it wrongly? i pressed link URL then pasted the ig link. ive tried many times last night, my brain is slow :joy: can someone please teach me? thanks. ive searched it on soompi rules i still cant :joy: should i just give up? hahahahah

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, riiko1988 said:

off topic. how can u post an ig link? iwanted to share something from ig but i cant. am i doing it wrongly? i pressed link URL then pasted the ig link. ive tried many times last night, my brain is slow :joy: can someone please teach me? thanks. ive searched it on soompi rules i still cant :joy: should i just give up? hahahahah

I just paste the link from IG and it automatically shows up. But the post has to be public otherwise it’s just going to appear as a link 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

woah. he is confirmed right? woah. dongwook is working hard. saving up for his future family maybe? haha he wants 3 and more kids so he needs to work hard. nice nice dongwooksshi hahaha just kidding but why not hahaha i wonder when will the filming starts?

btw look at this handsome guy, thats why he makes me nervous. he is so good looking uggghh why does he have to be so gorgeous? ugghh

oh btw, seems like our girl yoo inna is a very thoughtful person.

Spoiler

i think thats why her ex fell for her that time when they were doing drama. well moving on annyeong ggodbye ex hope u are doing ok haha

she always likes to give something to cast/staffs. in yg video she bought sandwiches for the staffs, that so sweet. and chocolates during valentines day. i remember she gave winter boots for staffs when tyh started filming. thats so sweet of her. since she is a thoughtful person, and since dongwook has been taking care so much of her and been very very nice to her treating her like a princess. a princess that he always like to tease. ayiee hahaha and since they are close, i wonder what inna gave to him? hmmm her precious heart maybe?

1bhX5I3.gif

dont mind me. im just bored today hahahah.

@MsMagic thanks. but i still cant hahaha anyway thanks its ok ill give up lmao

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

On April 19, OCN stated, “Lee Dong Wook has received an offer to star in ‘Strangers from Hell’ (working title).”

An exclusive report made by Sports Chosun stated that the actor would appear in the drama as the character from Room 203, a man who is good at psychological warfare by approaching strangers in a friendly way and digging up their information, but ultimately hides his inner thoughts. However, as the drama is in its planning stages, it was reported that the character Lee Dong Wook might appear as in the drama has not yet been materialized.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318746wpp/lee-dong-wook-offered-role-in-im-siwans-upcoming-comeback-drama

I don't think he'd be able to resist the character and if ever it would be his first time to play a villain role 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, lhynne said:

On April 19, OCN stated, “Lee Dong Wook has received an offer to star in ‘Strangers from Hell’ (working title).”

An exclusive report made by Sports Chosun stated that the actor would appear in the drama as the character from Room 203, a man who is good at psychological warfare by approaching strangers in a friendly way and digging up their information, but ultimately hides his inner thoughts. However, as the drama is in its planning stages, it was reported that the character Lee Dong Wook might appear as in the drama has not yet been materialized.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1318746wpp/lee-dong-wook-offered-role-in-im-siwans-upcoming-comeback-drama

I don't think he'd be able to resist the character and if ever it would be his first time to play a villain role 

It also seems to veer away from romance (and therefore kissing scenes) + seems to be a mostly-male cast so this must have been approved by YIN.

(Okay this will kill the joke but I need to spell this out in case a one-sided fan gets offended again. The statement above is a joke, guys. :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4