[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

@braunaun Please quote the post you have problems with. If you don't, we'll end up guessing and misunderstanding your intentions. 

Honestly, there are so many posts praising LDW as a gentleman. You can't possibly think that any of us believe he's anything less than that. If you don't like some of the jokes that were made, explain it to us so that we can keep it in mind when we post.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, braunaun said:

Please read above your comments

First of all , don't use bold black in your posts and repeat the same thing . second of all , im repeating myself - you posted a video calling out sexual harassment - it doesn't exist in the video or any of the videos posted here - you are the one calling it and making the thread a mess . No one paints LDW in bad light - the opposite . You need to educate yourself about what you write and where. If you don't ship these two or deslike one of them as you clearly do - read the rules the forum clearly has. The place has rules for that reason, please refrain from throwing around accusations like that. Remember these two are real people - aside shipping - they are friends and colleagues and get along well together . And some of us like their friendship while some "ship them" and thats why the thread exists...like more threads in the forum about different couples in drama land.

One person making a funny remark upon shipping discussion it doesn't represent the majority of the people loving these two. Can you accept that? 

The same is valid for some of the people who post here - please refrain from using the same words even as fun remarks  - it clearly triggers people - this forum is public and not a private group chat . Remember that when you make LONG posts using inappropriate words. This goes beyond the forum - it harms the majority of the fans....and causes not needed fan wars....be more considerate - this goes for all sides.  

xoxoxo 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

as for the trolls (just basing on the new accounts, obviously created just to spread discord albeit failing miserably)--- well, i'd suggest we neither engage nor dignify its posts/comments with replies. let's just report to the mods? it's one thing to comment negatively with a bit of logic and some basis, but to comment something so out of the blue, far-fetched, and utterly groundless just deserves zero attention from all the good people here. i guess our shipper thread is really rising to attract bitter trolls (who, perhaps based on what they read on this thread also acknowledge the possibility that the ship is sailing and they simply cannot take it ergo, the mindless outbursts). :rolleyes:

in any case, I've got mad love for my pichi people keeping this thread alive with positivity and happiness! Although we don't get a lot of new content or official news from the actors and their respective agencies, the shippers always have some new analysis, video recommendation, comic relief comments, and many others to share. :wub:  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

Whoaaa.. SH should not be used carelessly especially at this time where Korea has the biggest scandal being thrown at some celebrities.  Let's be cautious of using the word especially here on forums where anyone can just read the comments.

Nobody's blaming Lee Dong wook here... As far as I know, LDW is one of the most gentleman celebrity I've known.. I remember watching a video where his hands aren't even touching YIN's waist during pictorial for Goblin and during the presscon for Goblin too... He's got lots of celebrity (male and female) friends he's gotten close to over the years. It means he's a good guy and a friend who they can rely on.He was able to provide for his family too since he became a celebrity and my admiration for him shoot up after reading/watching what he's gone through

And nobody's saying YIN is perfect, haven't seen a post where Inna is blameless or a saint... Inna is far from saint to be honest, watched her old clips from Heroes and the girl is sly and mischievous to a T

Both have admirable qualities but that doesn't mean they are perfect.  

• Like 5
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, lhynne said:

Nobody's blaming Lee Dong wook here...

As far as I know, no one ever did.  The only reference I remember is the funny comment saying if her platonic friend did something like that, she'd file a SH lawsuit - which, of course, was a personal comment and did not in any way relate to the actors themselves. it was a personal comment from a fan regarding her personal life. then this troll comes around and tries to create chaos within the thread by playing with the term SH. 

The term SH referencing to an actor was actually done by this troll itself. It did not come from any of the shippers. So really, this troll is the one disrespecting the actors while feigning loyalty to LDW. Basing as well on the nature of its comments, it likes to be non-responsive to issues raised and simply creates new drama to incite the shippers to comment or provoke them to set the record straight. in other words, it really just wants to make a mess in this thread.

So let's all move on, and be happy-happy-happichi! :wub:

Our TYH team reunited!!!

• Love 9

11 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

as for the trolls (just basing on the new accounts, obviously created just to spread discord albeit failing miserably)--- well, i'd suggest we neither engage nor dignify its posts/comments with replies. let's just report to the mods? it's one thing to comment negatively with a bit of logic and some basis, but to comment something so out of the blue, far-fetched, and utterly groundless just deserves zero attention from all the good people here. i guess our shipper thread is really rising to attract bitter trolls (who, perhaps based on what they read on this thread also acknowledge the possibility that the ship is sailing and they simply cannot take it ergo, the mindless outbursts). :rolleyes:

in any case, I've got mad love for my pichi people keeping this thread alive with positivity and happiness! Although we don't get a lot of new content or official news from the actors and their respective agencies, the shippers always have some new analysis, video recommendation, comic relief comments, and many others to share. :wub:  

You're wrong. I'm not new. My old accounts can't be logged in,  I re-registered.

This is my old  braunau

Jumped on some other threads and looks like some non-shippers are keeping close tabs on us. Let's just take this as a reminder for us to be careful about what we write so that they have nothing to reproach us for.

8 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

Our TYH team reunited!!!

So nice to see how close the cast got! Hoping we get to see more and more of these reunions because I really miss TYH.

7 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

Congratulations to our girl! :wub:  Wew, first the "Sudden Attack" promo and now this! Really hoping we get to see her (and LDW!) in a CF hihihihi

Such a power CF couple. -Hint hint to advertisers-

• Like 2
  • Love 6

sharing with you guys one of my all-time favorite photos to chase the monday blues away!

touch-your-heart-3.jpg

this is one of those many many pics that fuel my delulu mind :w00t:  if he weren't special (or if either of them had someone else special for that matter, taking this photo would have been kinda inappropriate---speaking from an asian culture, because of course, you have to respect the significant others. heheheh). so again, for me, this shows the level of closeness they have and how special they are to each other. LDW is special enough to get a candid shot in YIN's mobile phone. and to be extra honest, it reminds me of when i take my bf's photo when he's doing something cute and i want to immortalize the moment. hehehe

happy monday, pichi loves! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 11
  • Insightful 1

16 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

As far as I know, no one ever did.  The only reference I remember is the funny comment saying if her platonic friend did something like that, she'd file a SH lawsuit - which, of course, was a personal comment and did not in any way relate to the actors themselves. it was a personal comment from a fan regarding her personal life. then this troll comes around and tries to create chaos within the thread by playing with the term SH. 

The term SH referencing to an actor was actually done by this troll itself. It did not come from any of the shippers. So really, this troll is the one disrespecting the actors while feigning loyalty to LDW. Basing as well on the nature of its comments, it likes to be non-responsive to issues raised and simply creates new drama to incite the shippers to comment or provoke them to set the record straight. in other words, it really just wants to make a mess in this thread.

Our TYH team reunited!!!

True... I've got to backread a bit and found out it's the same person lol... 

Anyways Yay for Yoo In na for W tea drink renewal and I am happy to see her withe new set of friends!!! I miss LDW though haven't seen his handsome face and having good time with his friends

• Like 1
  • Love 7

17 minutes ago, pichiiii said:

So nice to see how close the cast got! Hoping we get to see more and more of these reunions because I really miss TYH.

me too huhuhuh my always law firm. i end up saying good morniiiiing like CEO yeon sometimes. miss my TYH fix! re-watching goblin (pichi moments only though :sweatingbullets:) instead, hihi

• Love 7

2 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

me too huhuhuh my always law firm. i end up saying good morniiiiing like CEO yeon sometimes. miss my TYH fix! re-watching goblin (pichi moments only though :sweatingbullets:) instead, hihi

LOL that's exactly what I did last night. Went through all the Pichi scenes in Goblin because I had already re-watched all of the TYH bts to the point of knowing them by heart. :lol:

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I can understand how things can get taken out of context. I just realized we are from different parts of the world and what words/terms/jokes may be okay to some but may not be acceptable to others. I guess it would help for me and the rest of us shippers to think about how our posts will be perceived before posting. 

Welcome aboard to all the new shippers! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

24 minutes ago, pichiiii said:

LOL that's exactly what I did last night. Went through all the Pichi scenes in Goblin because I had already re-watched all of the TYH bts to the point of knowing them by heart. :lol:

31 minutes ago,  pichiiii said: 

So nice to see how close the cast got! Hoping we get to see more and more of these reunions because I really miss TYH

@zee1983

me too huhuhuh my always law firm. i end up saying good morniiiiing like CEO yeon sometimes. miss my TYH fix! re-watching goblin (pichi moments only though ) instead, hihi

Me three :D

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

10 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

I can understand how things can get taken out of context. I just realized we are from different parts of the world and what words/terms/jokes may be okay to some but may not be acceptable to others. I guess it would help for me and the rest of us shippers to think about how our posts will be perceived before posting. 

I agree. On a final note with regard to this matter, I believe we come from different countries that speak different languages and embody different cultures. There is a language barrier and some people may not understand english as well as others here do, some also are not familiar with certain nuances of the english language; such that a harmless comment can be misinterpreted and blown out of context---but in those cases, the first step is never to jump to conclusions. the mature, diplomatic way is to ask the commenter/poster --- preferably in a private message -- about an offending/confusing/problematic content and try to clarify, to engage in a meaningful discussion rather than foster hateful arguments. because when a person posts his or her angry conclusions in a public forum, it affects the entire thread and calls for unnecessary debate leading to a complete waste of time and energy. i am particularly proud of how compassionate and sensitive the shippers in this thread are (and patient too!) - one even said, to please point out what the problem so it can be fixed. while it is sad indeed that there are one or two trolls that come here, their noises are drowned by the tens or even hundreds of sensitive, compassionate netizens who keep this shipper thread alive. pichi people are not only passionate about our couple, they are compassionate about the rest of the world, too. love and light to you all. :heart:

• Love 8

I think our girl is wearing the same hat from the wrap-up party, the garden, and the Oh Eui Sik and Yoo Yeon Drama Musical? please someone tell me what brand this is/where to get? i want one for myself hihihihihi (then i'll make my bf wear  the grim reaper hat!) :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3