[OFFICIAL] ♥Lee Dong Wook♥ Yoo In Na ♥ Pichi Couple/Ointment Couple

Yoo In Na

11 hours ago, Minyeonie said:

YIN believes that a man and a woman's friendship do exist while LDW believes the other way around. Hmmm...-_- In those two contradicting statements alone, a conclusion can be formed. In instances like this we needed an opinion coming from a professional's point of view :lol: So whose ball is in which court??? :huh:

And don't forget, he asked this question during the Jenga game in TYH, which we're all thinking could have been ad-libbed.

I'd say 90% chance the ball is in Yoo In Na's court. Remember how she took the time to really think about her feelings for her ex during and after QIHM? She's probably doing the same thing now. BUT, there's also a good chance they're already dating, to be honest.

In my opinion, if Wookie is impulsive emotionally, In Na is the opposite of that. She really likes to think things through, process her emotions in her head and then decide. As a couple, they balance and complement each other - which should make their relationship steady as a rock. Which is good because at their age, I don't think they could still handle an immature and turbulent relationship like that of couples in their early 20s.

• Like 2
  • Love 8

10 hours ago, michsg said:

It really could b cos of past hurt...she seems a good gf..so dont know why the ex gave her up..she had the looks and personality.  

So prob being hurt..she is loads more careful..being single and having no gossip since last relationship isnt easy either..so prob LDW gotta prove alot more before she can wholeheartedly accept?? If so LDW! Hwaiting!!!:heart:

I think she was the one who broke up with him. When JHW was asked re: YIN after he got discharged from the military, his reply was "I don't know how to respond to that." Which, to me, is an indication she broke up with him.

If you read between the lines re: break up, it seems like YIN did it when he was still serving in the military. At the time YG would say they were still dating, but I think it was to prevent a negative view from the public since it would come out like she couldn't wait for him.

In any case, when I found out that JHW entered into a relationship two months prior to entering service, I felt that was an unfair thing to do, really. But that's just me, no offence to JHW fans.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

I think she was the one who broke up with him. When JHW was asked re: YIN after he got discharged from the military, his reply was "I don't know how to respond to that." Which, to me, is an indication she broke up with him.

If you read between the lines re: break up, it seems like YIN did it when he was still serving in the military. At the time YG would say they were still dating, but I think it was to prevent a negative view from the public since it would come out like she couldn't wait for him.

In any case, when I found out that JHW entered into a relationship two months prior to entering service, I felt that was an unfair thing to do, really. But that's just me, no offence to JHW fans.

wow! then i really wonder why she initiated the break up..she must have thought through it a lot.  it must have hurt:bawling:

32 minutes ago, DaebakYIN said:

Just found this article about what our boy does after filming, seems to explain his absence nowadays...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ibtimes.sg/lee-dong-wook-reveals-details-private-life-talks-about-how-goblin-helped-actor-love-himself-more-8462

from the article:  'It appears that Dong-wook's life is quite boring, following the filming of 'Goblin.' It seems he doesn't go out much unless there is some appointment regarding film or television offers, but what to do, with frenzied fans at his tail. "Now, wherever I go, I get photographed," he said. "It will calm down soon in a few months. There seems to be a cycle after a hit drama."'

so...he will be in hibernation...and he mentioned he doesnt like reality shows...shucks..wasted

• Like 1
  • Love 5

welcome aboard to all the new shippers! :heart:

a little slightly off-topic... does anyone know the name of the coffee shop where KJR gave OYS the stonehenge necklace + earrings set? tried to zoom my video and it says Cafe Celera or Cetera but Google isn't being very helpful. Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Kamsahamnida in advance! :wub:

19 minutes ago, MsMagic said:

THIS. Exactly:

LDW looks oh-so-very-happy and in his usual self here! Pretty sure that if he and YIN were given the chance to cut the cake (did they or did they not), he would have joked around like in BTS too. :wub:

• Love 4
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, zee1983 said:

welcome aboard to all the new shippers! :heart:

a little slightly off-topic... does anyone know the name of the coffee shop where KJR gave OYS the stonehenge necklace + earrings set? tried to zoom my video and it says Cafe Celera or Cetera but Google isn't being very helpful. Any insights would be greatly appreciated! Kamsahamnida in advance! :wub:

LDW looks oh-so-very-happy and in his usual self here! Pretty sure that if he and YIN were given the chance to cut the cake (did they or did they not), he would have joked around like in BTS too. :wub:

I really find their lack of couple pics during the wrap up party...disturbing (spoken like Darth Vader’s “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” :lol:)

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

Im curios seriously. When i mentioned in earlier post, i heard LDW call YIN "Adeul" in bts vid.

Adeul can also means junior. Any korean shipper here who can enlighten me?

Can "Adeul" similar with "Aegi" in some other way? which means "baby". I heard couple used to call this too. :rolleyes:

Because i feel the way LDW call YIN "adeul" seems mean something. Or this is just my delulu i cant help it. :lol: 

When YIN already used to call him "Oppa" which i know men usually ask women first, when they are getting closer, if they wanted to be called like that.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

I bet her broken heart before left deep scar and sadness to her. Since this might be her first time to fall for real to her co-star and that public confession tho' that time. She might take their relationship to the serious state by asking her mom too what to decided back then. Didnt know what really made them broke up since i havent search detail yet and they didnt explain.

But after that broke up, read in some article that YIN hope to meet a guy who is frank, natural and simple. "Appearance doesn’t mean a lot to me. My ideal person is someone who takes much care of me, what would be better, won’t cheat me.”

What worries me that she might think longer to take her co-star as real couple again. This ever happened to HyeKyo when she broke up with HyunBin. She ever said she didnt want to fall in love with actors again back then. Later before she ended up with Joongki, she worried about the same scandal hit her again. 

What we need more like now is how far and serious LDW to take  a move to pursue her for real. To take away her worries like JoongKi did to HyeKyo. I seriously will make a big pray again for it. :rolleyes:

• Love 9

I'm curious too what does YIN call Gong Yoo? Does she call him oppa like she calls LDW? I mean, I get it if she calls him otherwise during Goblin since they only have a few scenes together and they're not as close as LDW-YIN but now  they're all close and they'd been hanging out privately after Goblin

• Love 5

9 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

I bet her broken heart before left deep scar and sadness to her. Since this might be her first time to fall for real to her co-star and that public confession tho' that time. She might take their relationship to the serious state by asking her mom too what to decided back then. Didnt know what really made them broke up since i havent search detail yet and they didnt explain.

But after that broke up, read in some article that YIN hope to meet a guy who is frank, natural and simple. "Appearance doesn’t mean a lot to me. My ideal person is someone who takes much care of me, what would be better, won’t cheat me.”

What worries me that she might think longer to take her co-star as real couple again. This ever happened to HyeKyo when she broke up with HyunBin. She ever said she didnt want to fall in love with actors again back then. Later before she ended up with Joongki, she worried about the same scandal hit her again. 

What we need more like now is how far and serious LDW take  a move to pursue her for real. To take away her worries like JoongKi did to HyeKyo. I seriously will make a big pray again for it. :rolleyes:

wow! 'wont cheat me' - rather strong words...he was in the army, though they do have days off...but if really just link her words to the relationship...then i might want to say, he lost a gem (then again, im basing this opinion on a one-sided story)..apologies if this offends anyone

• Like 3
  • Love 2

My main takeaway from this episode of Pump Up the Volume:

1. In Na waits for a guy to call her first (hee hee! As if we don’t know this )

2. She doesn’t reply to texts often. Lee Dong Wook-sshi, please don’t feel bad if Yoo In Na-sshi replies after a week - she does it even to her best friend IU :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

32 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

Im curios seriously. When i mentioned in earlier post, i heard LDW call YIN "Adeul" in bts vid.

Adeul can also means junior. Any korean shipper here who can enlighten me?

Can "Adeul" similar with "Aegi" in some other way? which means "baby". I heard couple used to call this too. :rolleyes:

Because i feel the way LDW call YIN "adeul" seems mean something. Or this is just my delulu i cant help it. :lol: 

When YIN already used to call him "Oppa" which i know men usually ask women first, when they are getting closer, if they wanted to be called like that.

I don't know Korean. So, this is just my 2 cents. In the first episode BTS, where JR and JS met for the first time, LDW jokingly asked, "How long have you been debuting?" And then YIN replied "That scary! Sunbae" (I  forgot how exactly the convo). She jokingly called him sunbae, because LDW was acted as a sunbae back then.

And I think, that's why he called her adeul. (Maybe they jokingly played senior junior role). He said he was lazy to bend down so he would just pull her head" 

Just my 2 cents, hehehe

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

40 minutes ago, Meinehappiness said:

What we need more like now is how far and serious LDW take  a move to pursue her for real. To take away her worries like JoongKi did to HyeKyo. I seriously will make a big pray again for it. :rolleyes:

So it all boils down to how seriously and actively LDW pursues her and makes her realize that it will all work out just great between the two of them... Once he is able to do that it, our ship will finally sail!

All the best, LDW! Just go for it! YIN certainly deserves it, and you too!  :blush:

Can't wait for it seriously! :relieved:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

1 hour ago, MsMagic said:

My main takeaway from this episode of Pump Up the Volume:

1. In Na waits for a guy to call her first (hee hee! As if we don’t know this )

2. She doesn’t reply to texts often. Lee Dong Wook-sshi, please don’t feel bad if Yoo In Na-sshi replies after a week - she does it even to her best friend IU :lol:

But in Kktalk Live choice game, when to choose between "call" or "text" YIN and LDW have same answer. "Text". Even SeulGi surprised how come they could have same answer again.:D 

And then scene eps 3 or 4 replay again in my mind. When they are start to getting closer and do texting more often, smiling ears to ears while texting. I hope they do the same thing in real life. :wub:

• Love 8