Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Having watched ep 15 with subs. TBH I am impressed with how tight the plot is when SH mentioned she remembered Mago said previously in the ghost bride episode about letting go takes more courage to relate to the situation which GCS is currently facing. I could assume the Hong writers have planned the story plot as tight and coherent as they can within 16 episodes. But if they can add another 2 more episodes maybe the story pace could have been more even and less rushed. Anyhow I still love this drama :heart:.

In ep 15 too I have become to appreciate YJG's acting. He has acted well in portraying the longing, yearning and sacrifice of a man to his lover. This guy needs to get a melodrama of his own! He needs to be in a sad love story (as a male lead of course) like Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata and etc. I want to see him bawling his eyes out crying. He will be damn good. Lol.

As for IU, she remains to be awesome throughout the episode. But I would like to see JMW to show a bit of shyness and aegyo when being alone with GCS like how a gf would be. Haha.

Btw, I can't wait for the finale but it's ending! I need to get over withdrawal symptoms later. :bawling:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3

@aria26 Haha, that's a funny scenario. I was actually hoping to see bromance in Episode 15, with Sanchez comforting CS, them drinking together talking about loss, but of course, we didn't see that. 

4 minutes ago, atie0111 said:

when being alone with GCS like how a gf would be

This was what I was expecting for CS's flashbacks. Not the bickering and not so much the aegyo but sweet, tender moments with MW when no one is watching, like when she rested her head on his shoulder, etc. And again, of course, zilch. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

OMG I don't like the feeling that I'm falling into the director's trap. Hahahaha but yes, maybe that's one thing - they keep on teasing leaving viewers wanting more. Jeeeez, so frustrating. 

We still have one episode @lollyminx  So keep ur optimism on fire :heart:

DMJ will become our hero :D

• LOL 2

17 minutes ago, atie0111 said:

In ep 15 too I have become to appreciate YJG's acting. He has acted well in portraying the longing, yearning and sacrifice of a man to his lover. This guy needs to get a melodrama of his own! He needs to be in a sad love story (as a male lead of course) like Stairway to Heaven, Winter Sonata and etc. I want to see him bawling his eyes out crying. He will be damn good. Lol.

You just have to watch his movie Hwayi and his recent drama The Crowned Clown hihi

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Really CS? Jajangmyeon?

JAJANGMYEON?!

We - I mean - SHE is asking for RAMYEON!

RAMYEON!! Okay?!

:joy:

• LOL 10

37 minutes ago, atie0111 said:

As for IU, she remains to be awesome throughout the episode. But I would like to see JMW to show a bit of shyness and aegyo when being alone with GCS like how a gf would be. Haha.

I want an expansion/extension of the scenes with serial killer guy (who also did a good job), the smart cool headed guy who thwarts criminals, or he could be the criminal! go evil Jin Goo!

IU is flawless the last two episodes. In 15, when she said thank you, I really felt her gratitude; her facial expression was all love, relief, awe and gratitude. She really inhabited MW.

On skinship, I just remember kim sun bi and his lewd writings, that could be a connection? hehe

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Also.. it would be cool if Kim Soo Hyun takes over... no longer Hotel Del Luna, but Estrella (Star, because My Love From the Stars. Geddit? Hurhur *self snickering*) 

• LOL 7

I am a sucker for classic films, those black & white hollywood movies (i have a collection that of Audrey Hepburn), that generations after generations can watch because their stories never really grow old. 

I have wanted that for Hotel Del Luna, it has the making of a classic too. You know, a drama you'll still be excited to watch again even long after it ended. The setting, the styling, the funny, bittersweet story.

If only the ending would be something wonderful as well. if only.... :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

9 minutes ago, kaxx said:

Really CS? Jajangmyeon?

JAJANGMYEON?!

We - I mean - SHE is asking for RAMYEON!

RAMYEON!! Okay?!

Yeah can you imagine him thinking of noodles at that moment ??? what in the world !!!

:unamused:

• Unamused 1
  • LOL 5

Eventough i love them to had hot steam but i think i kind glad its not because this among k drama i watch with my family and it so awarkd unless im alone...hahaha maybe because HDL kinda attract kids so they limit the skinship..cause i saw few post when i seaching HDL in hangul where kids so focus watching the drama..

regarding the ending im still think we got happy ending..no we need happy ending..yup MW live has been suck by the tree but remember MG said she will go after live once the leaves has gone off but remember we had one in CS heart and i think the flower already more than bloom maybe had little baby on his heart  so now her live connected to to him...

• LOL 5

Finally saw episode 15 with subs.  The water works turned on again towards the last 15 minutes :tears: the ending this ManChan couple I just love them to bits and I cannot believe I won't be able to see them anymore after tomorrow.  I mean this entire show has been telling us from the start/showing us the meaning of "letting go".  There is a saying if you truly love someone you let them go.  And CS has shown again and again how much he loves MW.  Even though it will hurt, even if it is unfair that he will be left only with memories of their time together.  He will be her last manager.  He doesn't want to confine her unlike another who thought perhaps his act of watching over her would be some grand gesture or punishment.  It became a curse for them both that took 1300 years to finally resolve.:tears:

I did get a bit annoyed by MaGo 1 giving CS these tests over and over again.  I'm like how many times does he have to let go?  How many times does he have to show you that he can do this?

A part of me still wishes that maybe when the new Moon Spirit Tree grows the old Moon Spirit Tree would return MW's spirit to her and she is considered no longer dead.  But I also thought how unfair would that be to the other three SH, SB, and HJ.  Especially, Yuna and HJ as their story sort of mirrors MW and CS.  If MW got to stay then why couldn't HJ get to stay with Yuna?  I know that MW and CS are a different type of circumstance though.  And so the logic in me already knows the Hong Sisters probably wouldn't give us the happy ending with MW and CS living their lives out together in the present time.  How would they explain this loop hole?  Wouldn't Yuna hold a grudge against MW and CS?  No, things have to tie up nicely.  So MW is leaving :tears:

As for miss opportunities or should I say editing issues.  I noticed when HJ meets his friend in the classroom you see the modern day speaker and the projector :lol:  I was like someone missed that.  I know they were probably editing all of this at the last minute so got to give them a break.  Also, for some reason that little scene of CS telling MW to get off the suitcase I felt it didn't transition well. Maybe because I was expecting MW to be in the same outfit when they were taking pictures.  But we know MW goes through so many wardrobe changes. If we don't get any kiss scenes in episode 16 then I will be content to allow my imagination to simply believe that MW telling CS "to the bed" is something they actually did off screen before.  And not a situation where I go CS you idiot -_- how daft are you that you cannot tell your girl is telling you she wants you to literally take her "to bed".  

The last scene - "I love you" confession I agree a kiss would have been nice.  I also would have loved it if after they hold hands CS went around and gave MW a back hug and gently kissed the side of her head.  CS then softly sways both of them as they soak in their last full moon night together :wub:  :tears:

Side Note:

Anyone else got a little concern that MW just dropped the bottle cap over the side, along with the water and bottle?  I kept thinking man if that bottle or bottle cap were to hit someone that would kill them from the height it's falling.  Also, can you image someone getting rained on and they are like why does this rain smell like alcohol  who's pouring drinks from the sky? :lol:

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6

@RiceGirl1212 oh yes - I was like don’t throw the cap and bottle down the building - it is dangerous and littering lol

Edited by stella77
  • LOL 4

25 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I was also wondering why CS wanted jajangmyeon :joy: like really? She said “to the room!” CS! :joy:

For a Harvard smartpants, he seems so dense <_<

• LOL 7

No matter what the finale brings us tonight/tomorrow, let us be prepared:

we are either going to be this:

tenor.gif?itemid=14713761

Or  this:

tenor.gif?itemid=14713799

see you guys at the finale!! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

8 minutes ago, stella77 said:

@RiceGirl1212 oh yes - I was like don’t throw the cap and bottle down the building - it is dangerous and littering lol

The passerby who got poured on with the wine down below, will be the new owner of HDL :D

• LOL 6