Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

3 hours ago, lollyminx said:

What's the difference between saying "Saranghae" and "Saranghamnida (?)" 

he still talks formally to her.

I was wondering about that too -- i thought that in the end he had won the rice cake competition so he was allowed to talk in banmal to her... I suppose it fits his personality, but I was so happy when he asked her for that as the prize. I get why he would still do it at work, but in private...

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously how come that all guys in the hotel are so dense   I mean the girl hints    and hints    and HINTS    and hints some more  I mean EVERY

Ohmygod they're going official!   And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...  

Sorry If someone already had posted this topic before   The Cards In The Intro/Opening Goo ChanSeong's Card   Jang ManWol's Card   Number of Cards  

2 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Am I seeing MW and CS in bed?! Is this that "they sleep together" thingy from the early synopsis?! OMO:wub:

DID ANYONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT A BED?!?!?! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: 

AT this point I don't want to get my hopes up though because that might just be a scene where CS tells MW good night IN A FORMAL LANGUAGE and then leaves because he needs to go  home to sleep for tomorrow's night shift. :unamused::unamused::unamused::unamused::joy:

CS and MW lay in bed together. 

MW cranes her neck for a kiss on the lips then CS kisses her forehead, and then stands up. 

MW looks frustrated. 

MW: Wh... where are you going? 

CS: Good night MW-ssi. I have to go home to sleep so I have the energy for tomorrow's night shift. *leaves*

MW rips the sheets and breaks the bed because what even is the point?

• LOL 13

I really like that this drama is about letting go of past grudges, forgive, and move on. At first i was dissapointed to see Manweol and Chung myung's story end just like that, but well, i guess the past is the past and theres not much to say to each other anyways. 

Episode 16 i think will tell the story of how the bartender Lee Ji Uk lets go of his shame and grudge, and lastly, how ChanSung will let go of his new work family. 

this drama is one that keeps its constant pace until final episodes imo. another good one from TVN wow

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Annyeong! Annyeong, Hotel Del Luna chinggus!! :D

I have been a silent reader here ever since Hotel Del Luna began. Since tonight is going to be the finale, I thought that I should post something about my realizations about this drama. First of all, I have been an IU fan since Dream High days and I have watched several of her dramas. This is her drama that I really followed through since the very first ep. Also, for Yeo Gin Goo, I have also seen some of his dramas and I know he will be really good!! At first, I never thought that their chemistry would really work but then, right at the very first ep, I can already feel the romantic excitement (that cringey feeling if y'all know what I mean? :wub:) between them. After the first 2 eps, I must say I am already hooked to this drama since usually, it took me 4 eps before I get really hooked into a drama.  I already want to see on how these two would develop as the story goes on. 

Story wise? It is really nice!! It is JJANG! P.S. I have been a fan of Hong Sisters! hihi that's why I have been expecting a lot from this drama!! And, truly! They never disappoint!! :thumbsup:

Cinematography? Check!!! I really loved it to bits!!!! It always left me in awe and amazement! :heart:

So now, let's go back to our couple! I really wonder on how their story would end after watching ep 15. KCS let go of JMW even if is will be difficult for him. Letting go of someone you love is really difficult especially if it is someone whom you really love. That selfless love of Chansung!! :wub: But really really really ( with my fingers crossed) I AM REALLY HOPING FOR THE BETTER. I would not hope for the best for our couple since I don't want to be left disappointed and sad. :tears: But I know Hong Sisters has something in store for all of us. I believe in them. :) 

Thoughts for the upcoming finale tonight? So, I don't know if someone already said this but Kim Soo Hyun is having a cameo right? I think he will be the new owner of the guest house? or not? anyways, I'm really happy is going to have a cameo! :blush: 

I still have a lot to say but I am going to post again after watching the final ep! OMG OMG!! This is it! We only have less than 2 hours left!!! Let's all brace ourselves everyone!! Cause I am sure the final ep will be another roller coaster ride! :thumbsup::love: Let's watch Hotel Del Luna well to the end!

• Love 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나