marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

15 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

anyone else who wants to join we have to make some script corrects and post the Soompi Hotel Del Luna

Hahahaha yeah, I actually made some changes in my head about how things went in the previous episodes since the first one. :D

13 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

P/s: I am always in Team MW.

But since MW is Team CS, does that mean, you're Team CS too? :D JK

2 minutes ago, Angelica Claudia said:

Even alien like DMJ  does better than you 

ROFL 

EXACTLY! And CSY also had the same bossy character but they did the romance well. HAHAHA

There's such a thing as remaining true to the depth of a relationship in the story, but also to balance it out with romance that's visible and the audience can feel. Also, we are all MW in the clip. :D

• LOL 8

15 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

But since MW is Team CS, does that mean, you're Team CS too? :D JK

:vicx::vicx::vicx:

9b7d66f6d161b18eff03cbff3fad1dce08bb5c82

:joy:

(Ughh..the gif I want to use is not working..kitten it be)

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

6 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

EXACTLY! And CSY also had the same bossy character but they did the romance well. HAHAHA

I think CS must attend professor DO  class with CSY  instead going to Harvard :D

• LOL 7

59 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I am about to do this and I dont even know how to swim!!

I'll join you for that suicide mission...HAHAHA..I don't know how to swim either! :D

Ohh...so it's quite disappointing that there are no romantic kisses and all. This is why pervy Ma Go needs to show up already :kiss_closed:. Has IU ever done any steamy scenes yet? Maybe this is why we are so deprived of the scenes we want. So even kissing leading to *you know what* isn't gonna happen :joy:.

• LOL 6

16 minutes ago, Angelica Claudia said:

I think CS must attend professor DO  class with CSY  instead going to Harvard :D

OMOOOOO IS THAT WHY KSH IS DOING A CAMEO?!?! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: IS HE GOING TO TEACH THE WAYS OF THE STEAMY KISS AND ROMANCE?!?! :D

DMJ to CS: I heard you haven't even done the deep kiss on the couch yet CS-ah. You just pin her on the couch and go for it... and do many takes of that scene!!!

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, lightbringer06 said:

I'll join you for that suicide mission...HAHAHA..I don't know how to swim either! :D

Ohh...so it's quite disappointing that there are no romantic kisses and all. This is why pervy Ma Go needs to show up already :kiss_closed:. Has IU ever done any steamy scenes yet? Maybe this is why we are so deprived of the scenes we want. So even kissing leading to *you know what* isn't gonna happen :joy:.

I don't think IU has ever done any steamy scenes. I joke around for that type of romance but based on the characters I am satisfied if it is implied but not explicitly shown.

I really don't think IU would ever do a super steamy scene just cause she is also an idol singer and well you know there is always an image you have to up hold. But I think from her recent track record people are seeing her and appreciating her as a multi-talented entertainer. I don't  know if her Nation's Little Sister title is still so entrenched that people wouldn't be able separately her actions as an actor.

Any IU stans here to fill us in?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

I don't think IU has ever done any steamy scenes.

I think she did. In Persona. In the short where she's playing a gumiho. Her kiss there was brief but kinda deep, with movement. Her character is a player who toys with men.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I think she did. In Persona. In the short where she's playing a gumiho. Her kiss there was kinda deep, with movement. Her character is a player who toys with men.

Ahh, well then no excuses then I want ManChan roooomance :wub: :P

• LOL 6

19 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

OMOOOOO IS THAT WHY KSH IS DOING A CAMEO?!?! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: IS HE GOING TO TEACH THE WAYS OF THE STEAMY KISS AND ROMANCE?!?! :D

DMJ to CS: I heard you haven't even done the deep kiss on the couch yet CS-ah. You just pin her on the couch and go for it... and do many takes of that scene!!!

I second that! :joy: KSH is *ahem* a very, very good kisser :P. Too bad also that he didn't get to kiss IU in The Producers the way he kissed Kong Hyo Jin. So time to teach CS his techniques :joy:.

17 minutes ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

I don't think IU has ever done any steamy scenes. I joke around for that type of romance but based on the characters I am satisfied if it is implied but not explicitly shown.

Yup...implied would be enough. Because it would be Rated PG if it goes beyond that :tounge_xd:

• LOL 5

33 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Cont :

CS to DMJ : But but I thought she wanna eat jajangmyun 

DMJ to CS : How can Harvard gave you MBA degree ??  Socrates methods is outdated. Starting tommorow you must attend my class so I can teach  You the proper 3 seconds 

LOL

• LOL 7

After watching RAW, why couldn’t we get a kiss at the ending scene? Perfect moment it was! 

These two need to do this:

CpBbX7M.gif?noredirect

and yet they are doing this: 

source.gif

• LOL 10