[Scheduled Maintenance] Soompi Light/Evolution Mode Themes will be temporarily offline from 14:00 EST to 20:00 EST
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

5 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Right? I was also thinking the same thing. 

The flashbacks were unlike MW's cute flashbacks of CS, and I was hoping since it's CS's memories, it would be the sweet moments he'd remember, but it was the bickering. It's so frustrating. :expressionless: They could have shown MW's sweet side, but no. They settled for the bickering, which is so unromantic at all and realistically speaking, wouldn't be the first thing that a man in love would remember. 

But if we think of ManChan, the bickering had always been there from the beginning. It is the thing that most pulled them closer to each other because they spent every moment conversing like that. It must bring CS a smile because he also misses talking and hearing her voice.

i am just trying to comfort us all :joy:

8 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

@vangsweetie637  @Ameera Ali

How about this!?  will this CROSS THE LINE??

I am about to do this and I dont even know how to swim!!

giphy.gif

:joy:

• LOL 8

On 8/30/2019 at 2:39 PM, Ameera Ali said:

Did she lose her  memory :tounge_xd:oh sad , 10 seconds later :phew:

@Sarang21 , @lu09 , & @RiceGirl1212 & @Lawyerh  @ktcjdrama we are selling her thing , is a fair game, isn’t :mrgreen:

Good Friday sale :D him & leopard jacket :tounge_xd:

Reveal hidden contents

I will be keeping her entire wardrobe.  I may not be able to fit into them (except for jewelry, shoes and handbag)...but they will be pretty to look at :mrgreen:

Ps. I will be keeping the makeup and nailpolish too :phew:

You guys can sell the rest (if there is anything left) :lol:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • LOL 6

I have a question 

MW is free now so her time will  flow again.. but why she must go to afterlife? Why she can't grow old together with CS? Because she isn't human after all?

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Thank you to the early streamers giving us recaps!!

I think they are showing CS remembering their bickering and other moments instead of the romantic ones to underline the fact just how much CS loves MW. He even finds their bickering moments precious. He loves all of her its not just the physical aspects of their relationship. This is a man who is deeply in love. He misses her voice, the way she says things, her thinking, her everything :wub:

Cannot wait to watch with subs. At this moment I am going to appreciate any moment between our ManChan couple even if it sadly doesn't involve Room 404.

Still crossing fingers MaGo lets MW complete her life as a human with CS. CS did shake hands with Luck and Prosperity MaGo and we know he has to make money cause his girl is soooo high maintenance :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

13 minutes ago, Angelica Claudia said:

I have a question 

MW is free now so her time will  flow again.. but why she must go to afterlife? Why she can't grow old together with CS? Because she isn't human after all?

I think i was the only one here believed she was already dead when she first met MaGo1 at the tent and drank the wine. 

But yeah, who knows!

There is final episode tomorrow. 

Who knows, She might be granted with the privilege to choose to have a lifetime but risk no reincarnation or go to afterlife and bet she will cross path with CS again in another lfietime,  for managing the hotel for 1300. All those good wishes from all the departed guests since 1300 years ago in the form of flowers in the garden might do some magic to her. Hahaha.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 2

Cannot wait to watch with subs. At this moment I am going to appreciate any moment between our ManChan couple even if it sadly doesn't involve Room 404.

Agree :relaxed:

that me all the episode :joy:

39cwtm.gif

@Sarang21 I need a bag of gold , I don't take credit card :joy:

• LOL 9

Some of my favorite scenes:

HJ's graduation and all the ghosts came including the Grim Reaper, and SH was crying like she's HJ's mom; and MW "comforting" HJ under the tree :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

9 minutes ago, lollyminx said:
IU IS THE BEST :heart:

She knows exactly what we need. 

Feeding all the thirsty ManChan couple shippers waiting for Room 404 :lol:

Ahhhh, this probably means we won't get any of that type romance. Innocent till the end :mellow:

@lollyminx@berny2@vangsweetie637,  @Ameera Ali, and anyone else who wants to join we have to make some script corrects and post the Soompi Hotel Del Luna Thread cut of the true ending of Hotel Del Luna :phew: :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

I LOLed at this post:

"Now, let's be happy. Separately."

HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA! 

:joy:

P/s: I am always in Team MW. No offence to Team CM. I just LOLed at MW humour and wittiness :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 13