[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I like that episode 14 ended with that bridge scene.

Of course not because CM was standing and MW was

turning as if she was in a rush  to catch the bus, so she couldnt even

say goodbye.

In a drama that has 16 episodes, its a success for any second lead.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I like that episode 14 ended with that bridge scene.

Of course not because CM was standing and MW was

turning as if she was in a rush  to catch the bus, so she couldnt even

say goodbye.

In a drama that has 16 episodes, its a success for any second lead.

Maybe they had a chat he needed to move on  , he clearly not her type in 2019 :mrgreen:

5d6a4415155d0384851864.gif?download

he is always will be the bug that get away , oops I mean man that get away to heaven :D

Sorry that me cracking myself up :mrgreen:

• LOL 8

40 minutes ago, nastyacolors00 said:

Pink Mago & by her side his Mina(Kim Yoo-na)?! So now we know where the other Pink Heart will go?!

Oh no! Don't tell me that Mina and PO will be the one who gets the happy ending. This would mean uri ManChan will not have any. There is never two happy endings in one kdrama:tears:

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

When CS asked MW if she had ever gotten that hair

ornament as a gift, her fingers trembled for a moment.

Its a shame CM didnt manage to give her that gift in the past. 

If CS and CM are not connected, how did CS see CM standing 

next to that lake, or it doesnt even matter anymore. :D

• Like 1

It's his turn this episode! :star: I'm curious to know how the body-switching happened and how it will affect Yuna and their relationship. 

I think someone criticized PO's acting in HDL but I agree with others who said that his quirks are part of his charm as an actor. I've also watched him in NJTTW and KK and he's hilarious there. :D

By the way, I was checking MW's @fullmoon.long account on IG and I just noticed that YJG replied to this post. Does anyone know what he said? :w00t: He even translated his name just like MW did. :D

• Like 5

Hi anyone know why TvN moved HDL broadcast 1 month early??? I heard it because of Arthdal Chronicles but not really understand the reason.:blink:

The filming schedule is so hectic. Hope all teams can join wrap up party tomorrow. Editing team definitely are working so hard right now. :bawling:

OUFMPTO.jpg

My heart is ready for today and tomorrow! ManChan happy ending please! :bawling:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, zhangrain said:

I heard it because of Arthdal Chronicles but not really understand the reason.:blink:

I'm not really sure but if I were to guess maybe it's because Arthdal Chronicles ratings are not what they expected compared to the budget they invested to make it, so they decided to air the third chapter after HDL. Maybe to make the 3rd chapter better or re-strategize their promotion? I don't know. OOOOR could be because of the issue about their treatment of their crew/staff who were overworked. Maybe to give them a break? 

Glad that HDL broke records though. :heart:

15-20 minutes to go. :star:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

I'm not really sure but if I were to guess maybe it's because Arthdal Chronicles ratings are not what they expected compared to the budget they invested to make it, so they decided to air the third chapter after HDL. Maybe to make the 3rd chapter better or re-strategize their promotion? I don't know. Glad that HDL broke records though. :heart:

I am also not sure, but I think the Arthdal seasons were originally supposed to be cut, like what they did to Chief of Staff

And its pretty normal to rush shoot and edit dramas, that is why it is curious why they are rushing the farewell party (or is that also the trend, to do it with the finale?) because editing can be as late as just before the episode airs

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

CS's smile in that photo! :D It's like he knows something we don't.:heart: :naughty:

I'm confused... an earlier video showing they're (cast and crew) waving goodbye already... then this video of them outside filming ?? hahha

• LOL 4