[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

13 minutes ago, dazzylin said:

CS will see the Hotel forever, in EP01 young CS spot the hotel while his father struggling finding the hotel. Then he smile to MW and MW just smirk back. So in my opinion CS has a sixth sense as per MW explained to him in EP03 - "We do exist in the real world, but our presence is very vague, so the living does not notice us., But we can sometimes be seen...when the weather is bad or if the person has a good sixth sense."

But I think he will never drink the potion, he ultimately wouldn't allow memories of JMW and others faded.

The young and innocent supposedly have higher chance of seeing the other 'side' but lets hope CS kept his 6th sense... :)

But... if.... if..... IF.... and thousand times IFFF..............MW never come bk, its extremely sad and CS need to go bak to reality with his life.... sigh, i hope Hong sisters wouldnt destroy the ending many fans hope for.... *fingers crossed*

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Now I wish this thread has gone a bit faster to page 404!! Alas I don't think it will happen in the life span of the drama!!

papago translation says: Pizza prince, firefly, pine flower mummy songhwa mira, and thief with police.

actors in Delunas who are more interesting because they have distinct personalities.

• Like 11

So based on IU insta update i pretty sure CS will go to the past cause she in hanbok again.. But MAYBE the rule of this time travel is that CS might not allowed to change anything about the past but rather to observe her history and HDL history.. I don't know what hong sister planned out but i hope they can safely wrap this drama without doing anything that will make me hate the ending.. I mean they already did a fantastic 14 ep so why not ending it with an epic... Can't wait for ep 15!!! 

Also our CM story already wrap out right?? Because in making off he bid his goodbye but said ep15&16 will be more interesting?? What do u guys think?? Is there anything else tied MW with him in the past?? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

59 minutes ago, Lily92 said:

So based on IU insta update i pretty sure CS will go to the past cause she in hanbok again..

Yikes, I'm starting to hate the idea already since I can't think of a good reason for that to happen that makes sense. :unsure: Previous episodes didn't even explore the possibility of time travel.

I'm so scared the writers will ruin the story with the ending. <_< God, I hope not.

• Like 7

OMG, you guys..you are the real MVPs :D. One update/topic...and the thread just *whoosh* moves so fast...lol.

I never met anyone like y'all who are so thirsty for some *ahem* you know what "action" between MW and CS :P IU-2-wink.gif

I mean, who wouldn't? The more we are deprived of it, the more we will crave for it..MWAHAHA..We definitely need the Ma Go who can make that happen :tounge_xd:.

• LOL 9

11 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Yikes, I'm starting to hate the thought already since I can't think of a good reason for that to happen that makes sense. :unsure: Previous episodes didn't even explore the possibility of time travel.

I'm so scared the writers will ruin the story with the ending. <_< God, I hope not.

Ikr... I mean whats the point for that time travel... I really hope its not something to reset MW past or anything like that cause its like all the past episode is meaningless.. Also MW in blue hanbok is when she starting the hotel right so its not when all the CM/MW time.. Or maybe CS want to solve all the staff problem first before he quit and he want to know what happen to our KSB and he will have to go back but he will meet past MW by doing that.. This one i can accept but please no noble idiot sacrifice.......... :crazy:

This drama is so unpredictable to the end.. Its messing with my heart.. lol

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

42 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Yikes, I'm starting to hate the thought already since I can't think of a good reason for that to happen that makes sense. :unsure: Previous episodes didn't even explore the possibility of time travel.

We are all scared :wacko: Looking for double meanings and hints that the cast have been giving via bts, Instagram posts, and poems.

What wishes and dreams will our Full Moon grant us? 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

OMG, you guys..you are the real MVPs :D. One update/topic...and the thread just *whoosh* moves so fast...lol.

I never met anyone like y'all who are so thirsty for some *ahem* you know what "action" between MW and CS 

I mean, who wouldn't? The more we are deprived of it, the more we will crave for it..MWAHAHA..We definitely need the Ma Go who can make that happen :tounge_xd:.

After the rich MaGo  ... i'm really waiting for the Pervert MaGo, hopefully she will make her appearance in ep 15 - 16. 

:P

• Like 1
  • LOL 7