[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I think the lesson that hotel del luna had kept on pounding is the importance of moving on. Could we, as the audience, cheer for Chan Seung to do what is logical, or would we want him to get stuck in HDL just like the other ghosts? Of course, we know better (that Man Wol has turned on her way back), but Chan Seung is not aware of this (yet). How long should he wait?

• Like 6

I demand a happy ending please... No reincarnation whatsoever. It's outdated. Just let MW's time ticking again so CS and her can grow old together before leaving the world. I have envisioned the ending where both OTP will die together at the same time and then we can see them crossing Sanzu bridge holding hands. Every step they take they will slowly forget remember the moments they spend together. The last step will show them looking at each other's face as the last remembrance before going to the afterlife. It's kind of bittersweet but at least they end up together in this life. 

Lol. Me trying to be one of the Hong sisters. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

20 hours ago, aria26 said:
Director seem to be confident he'd be finished editing ahead of broadcast, hehe

If they're having the wrap-up party on Sept. 1, it means they will all be watching the final episode :D.

17 hours ago, WHandsome said:

After all these "imaginations"...

They'd give us :

...MW never find her way back and CS is left forever waiting for her...

And no season 2 just like scarlet ryeo

LOL

And again, if they'll do that, my weapons are all set and ready to fire at the MaGos of this drama...Hong Sisters! :D

20190822-073602.gif20190822-073758.gif 

...or I might just send...

giphy-3.gif  

7 hours ago, berny2 said:

After the rich MaGo  ... i'm really waiting for the Pervert MaGo, hopefully she will make her appearance in ep 15 - 16. 

:P

True~...pretty sure there's definitely one out there...haha

6 hours ago, lollyminx said:

I just have one question. Could that be CS's suit jacket? :wub:

Ohhh...maybe? I don't think I've seen her wore that dress in any scene. So perhaps it's either from ep 15 or 16. And we'll see if CS wears a suit jacket similar to that one :kiss_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Saturday it is! D-DAY!

Hopefully, on ep 15 we will get to  know ( focus) more on  MW's  past her life with YW CM and she had been after CM.as CS search her after that fateful event. on this episode I wish everything will be resolved, a  closure   I think 1,300 years behind the hotel's walls made MW repented  for her sins.and its time for her to be truly and forever be happy.

Ep 16 should give us that feeling (romanttic vibes) of love giddiness happiness and excitement between two people who are bound to meet and be together for the rest of thier lives! one happy ending for our ManChan.❤️

I believe in second chances..MW  desrve to fall in love and be loved.and CS will be that love.❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, berny2 said:

You know what sucks, is when MW finally  returns from sanzu river, and finds CS gone ! BECAUSE HE IS IN THE PAST timezone ! :crazy:

And then MW will go after him in the past only to get there and find out that CS has returned to the present time... <_<

Bwahhahha !!!!.... i told the Hong Sisters to avoid that potion !! see they never listen.:grimace:

And so i have tampered with the final episode script......ending scene:

After the dizzying time travel hopping,  MW & CS are finally reunited ... they were pulled-in together by some very unusual powerful cosmic force... and they landed in a room, on top of a bed with leopard- prints bedsheet , strewn with rose petals...

CS: "Where are we...?!"

MW : "We're in Rm 404"

CS: "Really? how did that happen?"

MW: "Apparently, the Soompiers are more powerful than the MaGo s, and they had enough of their antics.. so here we are"

CS : "..and so here we are... but you haven't answered my question before..." he asked looking at MW longingly

MW: "what question??"

CS: "will you be able to handle it..?"

MW : "you should ask that yourself ..your ears are all red, Hahha!"

CS: "..and you my love are blushing" he teased as he grabs her by the waist....

....wee-hee-heee what happens next is behind closed doors... :P

OMG @berny2 the imagination you have!  Love it :wub:

5 hours ago, laura_waterhouse said:

I think the lesson that hotel del luna had kept on pounding is the importance of moving on. Could we, as the audience, cheer for Chan Seung to do what is logical, or would we want him to get stuck in HDL just like the other ghosts? Of course, we know better (that Man Wol has turned on her way back), but Chan Seung is not aware of this (yet). How long should he wait?

I'm torn :mellow:  The logical part of me totally understands the lesson being shown but the other part of me stomps like a petulant child :angry: :tears: but MaGo 1 I don't like that ending.  I understand the lesson we should learn so as a reward I get the happy ManChan couple together in present time living out their life together, right?  Pretty Please?! :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, nastyacolors00 said:
CS?!

@nastyacolors00

Is this some time loop.  Don't tell me that shadow that MW saw was actually CS and he's the sword inside the tree or the tree?  OMG :crazy:

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2

@nastya00

OMG!

Now that makes sense why there was a shadow behind MW in the first episode! 

I always thought that was MG's shadow!

So, what could we make of this scene? 

CS was the moon tree?? 

That's why the tree only respond to his father's and his touch? 

Or did he just be the spectator witnessing all that?

OMG! Now that is brilliant of Hong sisters! I am sooooo dead curious about tonight's episode!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

why am I so uneasy with the new stills?  is he related in any way to MW's past!?? that shadow from ep 1,  was that him?!:cry:

I thought the shadow was CM but then seeing that still also makes me wonder just who is it?

my head is in wonders. I feel like:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnF1-qxVp52ONdSXOlno7

to the Hong sisters :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

1 hour ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

Is this some time loop.  Don't tell me that shadow that MW saw was actually CS and he's the sword inside the tree or the tree?

Right?  :blink:  I was thinking the same thing after seeing the screenshots of CS behind MW. 

What if the flower that Mago planted on CS is the origin of the tree in the past? Because CS traveled back to the past, the flower in him turned into the tree, and that's why CS's father was drawn to the hotel. When CS's father left, a flower bloomed, and that marks how MW's time will start to flow again when she met CS's father, and 20 years later when she met CS? :blink:

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1

me too... I hope they will end the drama with happy ending for all hotel del luna employees... Chan Sung and Man Weol.. Sanchez and Mi Ra.... 

I hope :

1. the deity will forgive MW for her dedication running hotel del luna.. and give her a second chance in life to be together with CS as human and they both will run a normal guest house by selling the painting (I know CS still have this), the cars (MW only need 1), the diamonds... and MW will endure drinking makgoelli from now on instead of champagne everyday..and the rich Ma Go eonnie will come on their opening day make sure shake both hand and make the guest house success so MW will buy another cars...diamonds....and make CS crazy about her.

2. ms. choi, mr. Kim and Hyun Joong will be able to go to heaven and reincarnate.

3. Yoona soul will be happy.

4. Sanchez will find another love and be happy again

5. Mi Ra and detective will marry

6. Whatever happen I want Kim So Hyun will be the next owner.... 

those are my selfish wishes for the ending..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Right?  :blink:  I was thinking the same thing after seeing the screenshots of CS behind MW. 

What if the flower that Mago planted on CS is the origin of the tree in the past? Because CS traveled back in the past, the flower in him turned into the tree, and that's why CS's father was drawn to the hotel. When CS's father left, a flower bloomed, and that marks how MW's time will start to flow again when she met CS's father? :blink:

I am just as confused as you are as to what is happening.  

But if I recall the was a lone branch that had a flower on it and that was the reason CS's father reached up to grab it.  He remembered that CS told him he was fine with getting a flower for his birthday present.  CS said that to him because he didn't want his father to steal anything.  He knew his father didn't have enough money and he would do that.

That is why MW laughed at CS's father when he told her he saw a flower and she was like this tree doesn't sprout flowers.  So it could have been all a plan by Ma Go 1 from the start.  It was like it set up the circumstances in which young CS would be "bought" by MW and come work for her 20 years later.

Ma Go 1 says that the Moon Tree Spirit is the owner of the Moon Inn and the flower that is in CS's heart is "the flower that dreams of the moon"

I hope there isn't some strange time loop logic here.  Cause you know Avengers Endgame told me that even if your future self went back in time to look at something that doesn't change the past of what happened.  You are just in the future of yourself :wacko::lol::sweatingbullets:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Insightful 1