[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

7 minutes ago, annamchoi said:

what does the water signify?? anyone!?

Its the drink to make a person the owner of the hotel. If she drank it she would be the owner again but CS told her not to drink it so she poured it out.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Meggie said:

Its the drink to make a person the owner of the hotel. If she drank it she would be the owner again but CS told her not to drink it so she poured it out.

Thank you for the explanation..so, a new owner will emerge!? maybe its kim soo hyun perhaps?

• Like 4

hahahaha what i see they already done what we want to see..why because the line was so smooth but they had fun to tease us..for example like few episode back when chansung said “he busy today but later will come to see her” 

then this time after he pick her up with such giddy smile then she said lets go to the room hahahaha 

well chansung always be chasung during work our he will be great manager,she should tease her after office hour 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, Sorary said:

then this time after he pick her up with such giddy smile then she said lets go to the room hahahaha

But but but I want to see them together in bed too :expressionless: They don't need to show steamy stuff, just show them kissing, like they're about to do it, then after they did it, cuddling. :expressionless:

Is that really too much to ask? :expressionless:

2 minutes ago, zhangrain said:

OMGGG ep 16 preview

They talked something about marriage ....or wedding ....

OMG THAT MEANS HONEYMOON :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::naughty:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I can't help but to giggle so much when MW being sulky when CS throws her on the sofa instead of swinging her around. LOL! 

Aigooo.. CS aahh.. Why can't you grant her that small wish.. It's not that she asks you to take her to bed. *cough*

• LOL 7

8 minutes ago, zhangrain said:

OMGGG ep 16 preview

They talked something about marriage ....or wedding ....

I'm  pretty sure they are talking about how its snowing and just like how MW wished they are spending winter together. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote IGs! Thanks! :)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

In the DRAMAMILK recap, they said that SB was beaten up and died because he wrote erotic novels. 

I JUST WANT ONE EPISODE WHERE AFTER A WEDDING (OR EVEN WITHOUT ONE), CS AND MW ARE IN BED AND MW IS READING SB'S NOVEL AND THEN SHE GETS ALL BOTHERED JUST LIKE IN THAT "I BET YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT SCENE." THEN CS LOOKS AT HER: 

CS: What? What are you thinking? 

MW: It's none of your business!! 

CS: *CS sees the title of the novel and smirks*

:naughty:

Clips are being uploaded at Naver, by the way. 

https://tv.naver.com/cjenm.tvNHotelDelLuna

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

some of you said want to see CS get jealous but rather than a guy CS more afraid losing to a car...hahahahaha i cant believe he ask MW to choose him or red car....aigoo i think MW and CS character is to realistic and i love how hong sister build her character who love wealthy and money cause afterall she come from poor became thief and did became poor again...

But for sure i want to see more even it just gready of me 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

On 8/30/2019 at 1:30 PM, Ellander88 said:

CS looking slyly at MW doing her work at the table...and being reminded of their <insert whatever scene u imagine> on the table the day before*cough*

Then he turn to look at the sofa and remember about their <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

Then he goes into MW bedroom, lie down on the bed, breathing in the scent of MW left on the bed and taken back to that night they <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

When he walks out the room devastatingly, he takes a look at the room one more time, and every corner of the room and walls are filled with their heating <insert whatever scene u imagine> *cough*

Can't believe they made CS doing the flashbacks scene just like what I thought, except the lying on bed scene (but he did went into MW's bedroom) and in different sequence, BUT NOT A SINGLE HUG OR KISS AT ALL! Instead, they made him listening to all her rant. Duh! Talk about the missed opportunity! 

I am deeply disappointed! *sulky* :unamused:

And they haven't answer why CS being selected. 

Now after this episode, I don't really that curious anymore about the shadow behind MW because I've come to terms maybe that was really MaGo's shadow. 

But..but.. when MW just come back, CS hugs her so tightly that even I can feel how tight his hug... awwww :wub::heart:

How I wish they'd be more affectionate after that. Hah! I feel like I wanna pull someone's hair. Who should I go after? The director?? The writers?? :skull:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Ellander88 said:

and in different sequence, BUT NOT A SINGLE HUG OR KISS AT ALL! Instead, they made him listening to all her rant. Duh! Talk about the missed opportunity! 

Right? I was also thinking the same thing. 

The flashbacks were unlike MW's cute flashbacks of CS, and I was hoping since it's CS's memories, it would be the sweet moments he'd remember, but it was the bickering. It's so frustrating. :expressionless: They could have shown MW's sweet side, but no. They settled for the bickering, which is so unromantic at all and realistically speaking, wouldn't be the first thing that a man in love would remember. 

• LOL 7