[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Did Google Translate did a good job and these are really the dream call requests? :D

I love that they're still filming. Lots of opportunities to make the remaining episodes better. :wub: I do hope MW and CS are on a date at the cinema and it's not just something to do with ghost in a theater. I hope they're doing couple stuff like watching a movie together to make the most of MW's remaining time. :wub:

• Like 3

9936FB395D5D596721

Cr @ff_0516

I really loved how our manchan couple relationship started by hugging and they always hug each other.. It feel more intimate rather than just kissing.. I also loved how they hug tbh its not an awkward hug that leave a space between lead.. But just look at CS happy face like even that broke my heart.. She maybe the first woman that actually take care of him (Mira is not included cause you see how she is lol) and he might have to lose her too.. I can see how heartbreaking CS is when MW said her time might be up... :tears:

I also scared of how CS keep remembering the doctor that willing to buy others life line to safe his kid.. I mean he remember the line that he willing to do anything to not let go his kids.. I afraid that CS will do something stupid to prevent MW from going... Please a big NO to noble idiot sacrifice.... 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

This drama reminds me back years ago when I read a manga regarding a highschool boy who somehow is able to see ghosts, spirits and the likes. This ability causes him so much troubles until one day he suddenly ends up in a shop owned by a beautiful girl/lady. It turns out the shop is only visible to selected human being under special circumtances.

The shop makes the customer wish comes true for a price.

Yadayadayada blablabla I forget the whole story but the boy then has a strong bond with the beautiful girl albeit not romance and by the end of the manga; the beautiful lady disappears and the boy then becomes the shop owner but missing her every day...

Ok...enough mumbling...4 days left to Ep 13...

• Like 6

22 hours ago, juju84 said:

Thank you for the preview translation! No worries guys, even If uri MW-shi, will be taken to Heaven I'm sure there be no time before they'd send her back. I mean it's too expensive to support this woman with all the champagne, caviar, swarovski and mood swings.:lol:

But seriously I doubt MW will go voluntarily before the evil spirit is vanished. The preview is surely misleading as always.

On the lighter not, I'm also as many of you here is of mind that CS is due to become the next del Luna's director.

And it brought to mind this scene. What if the roles are reversed and this time CS will go recruiting MW's reincarnation as the new manager? Just imagine him in his tiger print suit and oxford shoes seductively cornering MW in an empty metro cabin.

He is coming closer and closer, bends down to her face and.... she says *Ahjusshi, are you a perv?!*:unamused::lol:

But than again if MW ever becomes the manager I'm afraid uri CS dies from overwork or goes bankrupt.:joy:

12 hours ago, RiceGirl1212 said:

That would be an awesome twist.  Heaven kicks out MW cause she's too expensive to support :lol: One of the MaGo's shows up at CS's door and goes..."Here take her back.  You look after her.  We cannot handle her in this lifetime.  Maybe after a few more years living with you she'll calm down.  Your job is to tame this wild cat."

MW smiles, "I'm back!  Did you missed me?"   CS eagerly nods his head and goes in for a big hug only to be dragged by one arm to his bedroom.  "Sanchez is at work, right?"

"Yes..." Confused, slightly excited, but trying to keep his cool replies, "I missed you too..."

MW starts rummaging through his closets.  "So where is that leopard suit?"

CS :blink: "You mean you dragged me here to just look for the leopard suit?"

"Of course.  You never wore it for me.  Don't you think you should as a welcoming gift?  Why?  What did you think I was coming here for?' 

CS *face palms* "Nevermind..."

Love both of the plot twist, if and only if Hong's sister read all our ranting in this forums.

• Like 5

Cr @4seasonwithIU

Great!!! More indication of sad ending and how manwol ultimately give all to CS.. I guess her love and left him alone in this world.. Damn thats line alone give me heartbreak.. And to think all CS family is gone and the only woman he truly love also leaving him.. :bawling:

I get that this drama trajectory incline toward sad ending but i truly hope hong sister will wrap manchan love story beautifully and left us all with a scar of how tragic yet endearing love between them... Crossing finger and all prayer to kdrama god!!! 

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

I know hints are pointing to a sad ending but why must such a beautiful love end sadly? CM and MW love ended sadly. Shouldn’t there be at least one that remains beautiful and happy? ManChan! I know it hints at their sad ending but I just cant...

source.gif

@Ameera Ali LOL! You’re right. I need to be drinking at HDL. Please pass me one of Bartender’s famous Teardrops drink! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

Im still at  the point that Im readying my heart for a sad out come .CM & MW story ended tragically..and that left our pretty hotel owner  sad and heartbroken.. CS coming along made MW 's lonesome world become happy and alive again..can we just leave it like that! I feel that eversince MW made that terrible sin, she was deprived of happiness and life she deserves People deserves second chances in love and life. Give the ManChan couple the happily ever ending...

• Like 5

Hi, guys! I'm not sure if someone mentioned it before but what if the thing that protects JW's evil spirit and channels all the negative energy from the Hello blog users is his ring. I mean every time we see his character the camera focuses on the ring on his finger. Remember Una's spirit was connected to the necklace, while MW's soul to the sword that was consumed by the tree. What I'm trying to say is that maybe first MW needs to destroy the ring or took it off JW's finger before she could vanish him?

p.s. Well, if HDL has the kind of ending My Girlfiend is a Gumiho had, am ok with it. For me it wasn't a  bad ending at all (after all Miho came back after 3 years). I mean we had worst k-drama endings right girls?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I got my defense ready if this does end tragically:

5d5dae5fd63e4999911561.gif?download

after you kill everyone , we can’t let you go to prison :mrgreen: you gonna catch bus to Nasa , then destroys earth & meet with that choice number 1 :joy:

• LOL 9

Awww that link to Gumiho. I haven't seen that drama but based on the translation, yeah, there may be a connection to HDL. Thanks for posting them.

I think I'm ready for a sad ending though. Sad ending, happy ending, open ending it doesn't matter much to me as long as it makes sense and you can tell that it's well thought out. I hope they don't rush it or make one that's full of plot holes or one that will make you go, "I wasted 16 hours of my life for this?" or something that they obviously came up with just to say there's an "ending."

• Like 7

Drink buddy.

Time you need an advices or make a deal to the death authority.. 

Just invited him to drinks half of your wishes been granted:glasses:

IMG-20190819-152054.jpg

How to describe hate and love over a millennium and your live is in the stakes 

I bet MW stills can handles this lady pretty well.

"No way you send me to after life easily ":rage:

IMG-20190818-144235.jpg

And all the fates is holds by this humble flowers lady.

Seems she's playing within your destiny of life hence there's time always yourself whom made decisions.

IMG-20190807-133635.jpg

Be grateful with your life.

We live every day lives we dead once.

No turning back!

Have very nice day Soompier

:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, aria26 said:

So maybe, in the end, CS' love could bring MW back?

**since this drama was supposedly being hatched alongside my girlfriend is a gumiho (there really does appear to be connections, with the Full Moon character and the fairy tale theme), it reminded me of that drama's ending, where Mi Ho appears back by the grace of the goddess. HDL could go the same way, but I hope they fleshed it out better

Yes, LOVE. I would definitely want to see that. I mean, what does love can't do, right? Time and time again that we are shown what love can do to us. We may get our hearts broken along the way, but if they let CS's love bring MW back, there's nothing more that we can wish for. 

And since they are now linking it to Gumiho's, then that kind of ending isn't near to impossible. I also watched that and I think I was satisfied with the ending.

Okay, let MW probably disappear. And then we may see CS's lonely life after she's gone. Then throw in that overly used phrase "2 years later"...or maybe 3, 4, whatever they like. And then we see MW back alive. I want them to still be together in the present day/timeline. We have 4 Ma Gos...4 gods, and there are probably more out there...pretty sure one of them can work their miracles on her. I mean, they need to be useful also at some point, right? Instead of just playing around with my ManChan and slowly breaking our pure pure and delicate hearts ! ^_^

16 hours ago, wenlhy said:

Can someone explain why 4th MG said MW is wicked?

Wicked...because I think even if MW knows what the consequences are for CS or that the price, whatever that is, that he has to pay is unfair, she is still holding onto him. It's when she said, "I tried to stop him. He chose to be by my side". Perhaps for MG4, if MW really don't want CS to be hurt, she should do every means to do so and just stay away from him.

15 hours ago, zhangrain said:

Hi can someone enlighten me why the princess let MW live? I mean princess said that because of MW, she can catch the whole thieves. But isn't MW the most dangerous one? Which is why princess tricked MW at the lake, while knock down the rest of MW gang easily in the woods. Supposed that she did not know about CM MW love story

Like someone mentioned here, also I'm a bit confused about CM YW deal. They decide on what is good for MW ..... Keep her alive but she won't live a happy life. 

As for the very exact reason why the princess let MW live, everything as of now are all assumptions. I think it lies within the deal that was made between YW and CM and CM and the princess. We all know it has to do with MW's safety. We may have to wait for the remaining episodes to get them all answered at once.

9 hours ago, Lily92 said:

I also scared of how CS keep remembering the doctor that willing to buy others life line to safe his kid.. I mean he remember the line that he willing to do anything to not let go his kids.. I afraid that CS will do something stupid to prevent MW from going... Please a big NO to noble idiot sacrifice.... 

This is Chan Sung...am pretty sure he won't do any noble idiocy sacrifices. He's very smart and very understanding. He may have expressed his frustrations to MW about not letting her go that easily but, of course, he has the right to feel so.  That's understandable. He loves her. But at the end of episode 12, he told MW not to be afraid when she leaves him behind despite knowing how hurt he would be. He already accepted it. Thus far, CS has never made any bad decisions. That is why I really like him as an ML. He may look like the perfect guy but what makes him perfect is his flaws that makes him real. He's just like any of us. He FEELS.

7 hours ago, berny2 said:

Hints of a sad ending from the writers....

NEWsFlash :  The MaGo sisters are ACTUALLY the Hong sisters.

HAHAHA...literally, they are...since they're the writers...they're the gods of this drama ^^...they can do whatever they want with just a stroke of ink.

4 hours ago, vangsweetie637 said:

I got my defense ready if this does end tragically:

And with THESE ^^...

20190822-073602.gif20190822-073758.gif 

Even with bare hands ^-^...while chanting my curse...MWAHAHAHAHA....

20190822-074330.gif 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2