Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

Agree... need more background on Tami... Also, Tami should take the risk... just be happy for  crying out loud... you dont know whats gonna happen tomorrow, you could be in a car accident (i hope not!) and living in regret for not having PMG in your life. Haiz...

She didnt gamble on GG betraying her, she didnt expect to be out of Unicon, she didnt expect to like her new boss and she didnt expect to like Scarlett ... life is NOT always about predictions... God has plans for everyone... Especially for strong men and women:blush:

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

A surprise find! Jang Ki Yong doing hiphop!!! 

Happy weekend People! :wub:

• Like 7

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

But i still don't get it when Morgan said "I get it now bla bla bla..its better I didn't understand because if I understand we must have to break up". What's the point he got?

My take on this is that when Morgan ask his birth mother why she gave him up, his mom said that it was hard but she loved him so much that she knew he would have a much better life if she gave him away. It was not about how much she loved him but that she couldn't be happy knowing that by keeping him he could not have his best life.  Morgan understands now that it's not that Tammy doesn't love him it's that she can not allow herself to feel happy because she thinks that by being with Morgan she is keeping him from having a good life.  As long as Tammy feels that way Morgan knows he can't win.  Tammy will not allow herself to feel happy.  She will suffer from guilt at holding him back. He loves her to much to watch that, knowing that there is nothing he can do to make her feel happiness.  He wishes he didn't understand this, but Tammy is so like his birth mother in how she is trying to love him.  Both feel that the only way to love and protect Morgan is to give him up.  Given how they feel Morgan can't win.  Another important woman in his life abandons his in the name of loving him,  While what his birth mother did might have been right for him and her at the time she felt she had to let him good. I think Tammy is just plan wrong.  Morgan is a man now not a child.  He can decide for himself what he is willing to leave behind in the name of love.  It the end Tammy walking away from Morgan is not about what he needs or doesn't need,  It's about the fact that Tammy does not believe in herself and what she has to offer.  While marriage can offer a lot of things I know an unmarried couple who have been happy and dedicated to each other for over 40 years,  They have traveled the world, each had a career and do not have kids.  They are one of the most loving couple I know even though marriage was never a part of their plan. That could be true for Morgan and Tammy is that is what both choose. Sadly Tammy is making it clear that she can't except living in the moment and trusting in Morgan.  So in the end Morgan is right to walk away.  He had no choice once he understood that for Tammy loving him would always be about letting him go,  That is only way he felt he could make her happy about herself.

• Like 12
  • Insightful 8
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, snitchdream08 said:

But i still don't get it when morgan said "I get it now bla bla bla..its better I didn't understand because if I understand we must have to break up". What's the point he got?

In my opinion, he was referring to the fact that him and TM have different life goals and he finally understood that this would always cause conflict between them. He also understood that TM would always be doing what she thinks is best for him, which ends up making both of them feel terrible and causes TM to inadvertently push him away, so he thinks he needs to let her go to resolve this. His conversation with his mum in which she said she gave him up because she thought he would have a better future with anyone but her, appears to have given him some insight into what TM is thinking and I guess he came to the realization that TM thinks he would be better off with someone else. Case in point, when TM didnt even try and fight for their relationship after DI confessed, it's as though even though she was hurt, she wanted to give him that chance to decide for himself because she wants PM to be with someone his age who wants the same things as him. There's too much doubt from TM which ends up affecting PM who is a pretty positive laidback guy. 

DI made a good point when she said to TM that she remembers when TM first started seeing PM, she always made it clear that she would break up with him so it's like she never took the relationship seriously from the start. DI saying to TM that if it came down to who loves PM more, she would win over TM was a good way to put it into perspective too. This obviously only added to TM's doubts though but perhaps she needs all of these realizations to open her eyes and make her fight for her relationship with PM.

Regarding the comments about not getting much insight into TM's background, I think the drama has done a pretty good job of depicting TM's personality and character. She appears to have always been confident and sassy (e.g. when we got the flashback of her confronting GG when they were still in school) and is smart and well grounded. I think the fact that PM is younger and also wants to settle down (i.e. get married and have kids) has thrown TM into a crisis because it's something that she didn't predict would happen when she's the type of person who has their life mapped out pretty well. If only she could think of her own happiness too and just enjoy the present with PM without worrying so much about the future, they would probably end up growing old together without even realizing it!

• Like 12
  • Insightful 2

@philosophie

It's a K-Drama after all LoL. They're notorious for messing up English before:rolleyes: This won't be their first & it certainly won't be their last. 

Yea, I definitely heard the US rep. say Unicorn. Although Unicon is better suited as y'know the company is really a Universal Group of Cons:lol::w00t:  with Web manipulation, fund embezzlement among others:P

@snitchdream08

By livin' in denial Mo-Gan could continue to live on in a relationship bubble he creates with Ta-Mi. But at the end of the day, he still needs to address the Elephant in the Room. In their case - marriage, kids. 

@savingrace

(nods) 

I mentioned this earlier 'bout Ta-Mi's obvious insecurities.. How she seem to have a fear of commitment...her keeping relationships at arm's length using her career as an excuse. We're nearing to the end & I doubt there'd be light shed on her backstory.. 

We only know Ta-Mi got close to marrying Lee Dong-Wook..but had a change of heart.. Though honestly who could ever pass up on Lee Dong-Wook?!:lol::P:w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I really love reading the lengthy discussions here on PM and BTM.  It shows how each one of us are giving so much thought and analysis on their relationship and who they are as people.  So much respect for you guys.  If this is the intent of the writer, she certainly succeeded.  Is there a way for us to write to her and just give her our appreciation?  I hope she gets to read this too.

As for my view on how they will end PM and BTM, its either:

1. They break up permanently 

2. They are together but they have this feeling that they’ve forced the other one to compromise their belief (current situation)

3.  They are together and they are perfectly content with the decisions and choices they made. (Whether its getting married or not getting married)

To be honest, in whatever ending it may be, I will be fine with it because I think each ending makes sense.  The one thing I hate about some drama endings is if it doesn’t make sense at all or it was so inconsistent.

Here, the way it was written, I can believe either of the 3 scenarios happening.  For number 1&2, if BTM will always feel guilty and will not trust PM when he says its more important for him to be with BTM rather than get married and he will not regret it in the future.  For number 3, if she feels the opposite.

I personally would like number 3 to happen and  it is possible for them to get this ending.  BTM has been presented as somebody who evolves.  She is not inflexible as seen with her work actions (look at her Brian and Scarlett conversations).  She is willing to be changed and is the better for it.  I see PM as somebody who is so sure of his feelings with BTM and he is willing to risk a lot just to be with her.  He has already experienced BTM slowly changing because of her growing feelings for him and I think he has enough faith in her for him to get this happy ending.  So yes, I am rooting for number 3. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

Overall, I'm sure Scarlett will knock some sense into Tami since she is also dating someone younger... both of them are in the same dating boat (younger boyfriends), and im sure we know Scarlett is a risk taker and living her life in the present and not think much of the future.

Everyone Fighting!

Ps. No one has more pictures of the wrap up party? The one i saw earlier, PMG certainly wasnt standing next to Tami for the cake cutting event... sigh

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, sharluvsenergy said:

tvN finally uploaded the cut :wub:

Such a beautifully filmed scene--JH's fingers twining around CH's wrist like a growing vine, and all the phones lighting up/ringing in the background.  

• Like 8

I enjoyed reading everyone’s take on BTM and PMG’s relationship. I enjoyed their relationship the most. Not just because they’re the leads but how they’re portraying a realistic complicated relationship when it comes to marriage and kids.

I also agreed with everyone. In ep 14, we didn’t see BTM fight for PMG. Just like what PMG said to her when she saw him talking to DI outside his house. He was bringing up a point. Why didn’t BTM tell DI to back off, why didn’t she say he was her bf to DI. Instead, BTM let DI talked freely about how much she likes PMG in front of her as if he was a stranger to her. During their argument, he was trying to say why BTM didn’t fight for him or for their love. When he said, “Da In wants to marry someday and you know I do too. We’re you secretly rooting for us or something?” I think when he said that, that was somewhat true. I feel like BTM is pushing PMG away again because she knows that she will not make him happy if his mind set is still on wanting to marry and she can’t give him that so maybe she feels that Da In may be a better match for him than herself. 

I’m also glad that they didn’t focus on the love triangle. I think Da In’s character is supposed to show BTM that she can change her mind set too if she allows herself to explore living in the world of PMG... like what normal couple will do. Da In’s character is showing that BTM can change to be someone like DI too. (I think that was why in ep 12, PMG was hoping that BTM will come around and change her mind about marriage because she’s so in love with him). Da In’s character is supposed to make BTM realize if she doesn’t hold on to the person she loves, she’ll lose him forever. Which was why DI said she beat BTM because she’s fighting for what she wants while BTM is allowing herself to walk away from all the things that her and PMG has been through and that’s what she did at the end of episode 14, she walked away as PMG let her go in order for her to find true happiness. 

The ending of ep 14 just killed me. I was crying so hard. Their conversation about everything that has happened so far in their relationship and even though they’re so different, all of that was meaningful to them.. to BTM. I think the scene of BTM crying in her car, she probably just may have realized that she lost the love of her life. It’s like that saying, “the one that got away”. She let the person that could be her future go. She let a good person go. :bawling:

I’m thinking the last two episodes could be a time jump into 2 years later because SJH is returning from the military. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

I replay the vid. Really like the kissing scene between scarlett and JH. I hope theyy will show us the BTS video of this scene

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

@savingrace

(nods) 

I mentioned this earlier 'bout Ta-Mi's obvious insecurities.. How she seem to have a fear of commitment...her keeping relationships at arm's length using her career as an excuse. We're nearing to the end & I doubt there'd be light shed on her backstory.. 

We only know Ta-Mi got close to marrying Lee Dong-Wook..but had a change of heart.. Though honestly who could ever pass up on Lee Dong-Wook?!:lol::P:w00t:

I’ll gladly divorce my husband and marry Lee Dong-Wook in a heartbeat! LOL. just kidding.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, elizabeth said:

I enjoyed reading everyone’s take on BTM and PMG’s relationship. I enjoyed their relationship the most. Not just because they’re the leads but how they’re portraying a realistic complicated relationship when it comes to marriage and kids.

I also agreed with everyone. In ep 14, we didn’t see BTM fight for PMG. Just like what PMG said to her when she saw him talking to DI outside his house. He was bringing up a point. Why didn’t BTM tell DI to back off, why didn’t she say he was her bf to DI. Instead, BTM let DI talked freely about how much she likes PMG in front of her as if he was a stranger to her. During their argument, he was trying to say why BTM didn’t fight for him or for their love. When he said, “Da In wants to marry someday and you know I do too. We’re you secretly rooting for us or something?” I think when he said that, that was somewhat true. I feel like BTM is pushing PMG away again because she knows that she will not make him happy if his mind set is still on wanting to marry and she can’t give him that so maybe she feels that Da In May be a better match for him than herself. 

I’m also glad that they didn’t focus on the love triangle. I think Da In’s character is supposed to show BTM that she can change her mind set too if she allows herself to explore living in the world of PMG... like what normal couple will do. Da In’s character is showing that BTM can change to be someone like DI too. (I think that was why in ep 12, PMG was hoping that BTM will come around and change her mind about marriage because she’s so in love with him). Da In’s character is supposed to make BTM realize if she doesn’t hold on to the person she loves, she’ll lose him forever. Which was why DI said she beat BTM because she’s fighting for what she wants while BTM is allowing herself to walk away from all the things that her and PMG has been through and that’s what she did at the end of episode 14, she walked away as PMG let her go in order for her to find true happiness. 

The ending of ep 14 just killed me. I was crying so hard. Their conversation about everything that has happened so far in their relationship and even though they’re so different, all of that was meaningful to them.. to BTM. I think the scene of BTM crying in her car, she probably just may have realized that she lost the love of her life. It’s like that saying, “the one that got away”. She let the person that could be her future go. She let a good person go. :bawling:

I’m thinking the last two episodes could be a time jump into 2 years later because SJH is returning from the military. 

I agree.

And it’s refreshing to watch a reversal of sorts on roles, with the woman (BTM) as the one hesitant to get married, while the man (PMG) is very much willing. 

That last scenes in Episode 14 killed me as well. I guess it’s pride that prevented BTM to talk PGM out of breaking up with her.  I guess it’s also pride that made her abruptly walk away so that PGM don’t see her hurting/crying that much. All the while she’s walking away, I was screaming at BTM like, “No Ta-Mi! Go back! Don’t leave him!”.

And for some reason, their push and pull remind me of this quote from Runaway Bride, which I think if they do get to a proposal of sorts of being together, this is very appropriate, especially if BTM says this to PGM...

”I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want get out. But I also guarantee... that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart... you're the only one for me.” - Maggie Carpenter to Ike Graham, Runaway Bride

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, savingrace said:

I agree.

And it’s refreshing to watch a reversal of sorts on roles, with the woman (BTM) as the one hesitant to get married, while the man (PMG) is very much willing. 

That last scenes in Episode 14 killed me as well. I guess it’s pride that prevented BTM to talk PGM out of breaking up with her.  I guess it’s also pride that made her abruptly walk away so that PGM don’t see her hurting/crying that much. All the while she’s walking away, I was screaming at BTM like, “No Ta-Mi! Go back! Don’t leave him!”.

And for some reason, their push and pull remind me of this quote from Runaway Bride, which I think if they do get to a proposal of sorts of being together, this is very appropriate, especially if BTM says this to PGM...

”I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want get out. But I also guarantee... that if I don't ask you to be mine, I'll regret it for the rest of my life. Because I know in my heart... you're the only one for me.” - Maggie Carpenter to Ike Graham, Runaway Bride

Omg that quote got me teary eyed. It’s so perfect for BTM if she were to say that to PMG. It fits her character so well. Now that you brought it up, I can see similarities of BTM/PMG with Runaway Bride, MC and IG. I just hope that their ending don’t end up like how her and LDW’s character ended when he finally got his dream.. to marry and start a family and she was happy that he’s happy.

Also, since the scriptwriter used to work under Kim Eun Sook, hopefully we do not get an ending like Goblin. As much as I loved that drama, the ending could of been better.  I wish for a happy ending for both BTM and PMG.

Had to look up that scene. It was sweet. :tears::wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

So, I finally watched episode 14, and the thing that struck me is this. What does TM want in a relationship? It's not as if she doesn't date at all. She's had other relationships. (Lee Dong Wook!) Though, the other relationships ultimately ended because she didn't want to marry them. And, while it's true that MG would like to be married and have a family, he said he was okay just being together and being happy together with her. So, is it that she can't bring herself to be with a man who wants to be her partner for life? Or is it that she knows that MG would like to be married at some point, and she's preempting his ability to choose for himself whether their love is sufficient without the legal ties?

I guess MG having come to the realization that TM's constant worries weren't going to go away no matter what he does for their happiness and thus TM would never be happy with him did mean he had to let her go. I'm okay with that, despite feeling sad for MG. Plus, I don't want to minimize his trauma. Per his words, life has taught him that he shouldn't be too happy because he will then be punished for being happy. Despite his mother's good intentions in sending him away, it's clear that it resulted in lasting trauma for MG. I don't think his mother really appreciates that fully either since she still seems to think she did the right thing despite apologizing to MG. Perhaps in material terms, it is what was best for MG, but I think it's truer to say that it was what was best for herself as well. A single mother with a child has a much, much harder time. I guess in the sense that if the mother had come to hate her son because she feels she's unable to access opportunities because of the child, then it was best for the child to be sent away rather than to feel his mother's hatred? I don't know. I just felt bad for MG that yet again, that someone he loved so much was rejecting him "for his own good". Who knows when or if he'll be able to have another relationship after the traumas that he's had. Without TM, I'm sure MG will date again, but it's not clear that he'll give his heart to someone again the way he did with TM. Love isn't something that happens just because one really wants it to happen. Makes me wonder if he is the type of person who eventually just settles on a wife so that he can at least have a family, even if he isn't able to open his heart up to his spouse, thinking that he can open it up to his children, at least.

Given how much TM and MG love each other, the conclusion that makes most sense to me is that TM gets a wake up call somehow of how much she loves MG and wants to be with him. MG gets to be happy because he's with the woman he loves. They put off the question of marriage while they explore what it means to be a couple, and then approach the marriage/life-partnership question as they get closer to each other and figure out what legal trappings they want to put on their relationship. Because a marriage doesn't guarantee a couple stays together, and not being married doesn't mean that a couple will split up.

Scarlet and JH were very cute together. JH who is unable to relax into informal speech cracked me up. I can see how Scarlet wants JH to drop to informal speech with her, but the gentle soul that JH is is just so much more comfortable with polite forms. It also cracks me up that Scarlet wants to expedite their relationship because he only has a month until he has to leave for military service. I wonder if JH is going to allow them to become that much more intimate or whether he's still going to want to have a slower courtship which seems more his style. Besides, he can still have a girlfriend while he's in the military. It's doubtful that he's going to be seeing any other women, plus Scarlet is the loyal type as well. She can go visit, and he can stay with her when he's out on leave. 2 years is a long time, but it will pass. So, I'm assuming that this couple is now together aside from Scarlet wanting to rush as much as possible before he leaves for service.

GG and JW continue to be interesting. They've finalized their divorce, and a scandal about JW broke which the ex-CEO Na of Unicon seems to have leaked. Disgusting that GG's father went to tell JW that he'll be on JW's side though to be more discreet in the future. Ugh. GG's parents are loathesome.  I loved that JW told him flat out that he's no longer his son-in-law and so won't be meeting with him any more. Given JW's position and parents and GG's parents, this is the couple that I'm rooting for to stay together without ever being married again. Just spite everyone and be together without all of the various positioning being tenable because of their marriage. :D

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

Truly enjoyed the comments I have read and it really makes you think of your own interpretation of what is a relationship.  What is the worth of your relationship?  How do you treasure your relationships? It has made me evaluate some relationships in my life.   I feel that is the success of this show.  Hope for  a good close to  this drama.

Finding someone you love and to love you back is hard and to me is the miracle of love itself.   The drama delves into different forms of relationship  between the 3 female leads, between parent and child and between coworkers.  

I saw this quote from the little prince (see below)  and  made me think of finding that single rose.  I hope that each of the couples hold on to that single rose they each have found (if it is their single rose). 

“'People where you live,' the little prince said, 'grow five thousand roses in one garden... Yet they don't find what they're looking for... And yet what they're looking for could be found in a single rose.'”   

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1