[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

Finally finish watching ep 15.. the begining already makes me cry... 

1. Even though Baro win the No 1 spot, i still heartache... when i see Tammy cries.. i am in tears... 

2. I love Scarlet.. she is always there for her buddies... she is sooo adorable when it comes to Seo Ji Hwan... something like she is the TIGER to protect her buddies and she become kitten when she is with Seo Ji Hwan.... 

3. As for GG, I don't know what is her next movement? She still want to involved with that White Hair lady??? Why?????

4. What happen to Morgan's mother??? Pass away in Paris? or ??? Anyone can tell me??

5. I am glad that TM is there when MG needs comfort... all the while, whenever TM is sad, MG is always there for her... 

6. By looking at the ep 16 preview, looks like Morgan is leaving Korea... Noooooo!!!!!!!!!

Tonight is final episode.. i am sad... why they don't have extended episode??? this story is sooo nice.. why it has to be episode 16?? why not make it like 20? i am gonna miss them all.... 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, michkdl said:

started an account here to say thank you! @forwww :lol: 

hello all! #TeamPuppy (aka SeolHwan couple) represent :) don't want the drama to end but wanna see our WWW couples happy in their own ways!

YAAAAAAAS! Thank you really. I won't stop recommending your blog in discussions of dramas that I'd watch from now on <3

I also want each couple to be truly happy with how they are in end. <3 Can't wait for tonight!

[Search: WWW] Ep 15 spoilers, Im Soo Jung x Lee Da Hee

cr. Melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Im Soo Jung-Lee Da Hee, cry over breaking up with Jang Ki Yong-Lee Jae Wook enlisting

Spoiler

www.png

1. [+351,-6]
Wow. What's with the cinematography today... Is this an MV or a drama?!! (In the middle of that, Cha Hyun and Seol Ji Hwan are hilarious. ㅋㅋㅋ) 

2. [+297,-1]
Showing us both Mo Gun and Ta Mi videos while linking them naturally, that directing is daebak... 'Search: WWW' is fun. 

3. [+209,-9]
Usually, I would start cursing if the celebrity doesn't enlist, but let's give Seol Ji Hwan an exemption.... 

4. [+119,-3]
I thought this episode would be sad, but it was so funny. ㅋㅋㅋ The witty lines and directing are the best today too. 

5. [+60,-3]
I've seen dramas that have lost its meaning during Eps 15 and 16, but how does this drama continue to be interesting? 

6. [+42,-2]
Doesn't the director have good artistic sensibility? Wow...

7. [+36,-1]
Ta Mi filmed an MV today, huh? ㅠㅠ The directing and editing are amazing. 

8. [+25,-1]
Ta Mi-ya, you have to be happy so I could let go of this drama without regrets. Don't cry anymore... 

9. [+21,-1]
After 'I Can Hear Your Voice', Cha Hyun is Lee Da Hee's life character. 

10. [+17,-0]
I burst into tears when she typed "how to get back together with a lover after breaking up"...

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' "I know who you are" ... Im Soo Jung-Jang Ki Yong, reunite at the funeral → a hint to getting back together

Spoiler

search.png

1. [+69,-3]
Today's directing was amazing. What's with the ending? And what's with the preview?!! Why does only the MiMo couple get sad scenes?! What is this?!!

2. [+34,-4]
Please let them get back together quickly...... 

3. [+24,-1]
I think Ta Mi is doing well with both her relationship and her job!!! Mo Gun has promised to protect Ta Mi.

4. [+13,-2]
Love doesn't always come, which is why you have to grab hold of it when the moment comes.. I only fell in love once and that person I fell for is by my side. I hope everyone doesn't let go of their love..

5. [+7,-2]
Please let Mo Gun and Ta Mi love. my heart breaks. 

6. [+4,-0]
I'm happy to be able to spend the hardest days of the week, Wednesdays and Thursdays with this drama~~!! I'll watch the final episode live tomorrow too~^^

7. [+2,-0]
The scriptwriter has good writing skills. If only the ratings go up..

8. [+2,-0]
Please make it so that Mo Gun isn't in pain. 

9. [+2,-1]
To think that tomorrow's the final episode~~ Ahhh, can't this be extended?~ I want to see the MiMo couple smiling~~

Personally, I do not agree that it was a cheap way to repair their relationship. After all this is a drama, the dose of reality is not an important factor.

I can see the purpose of having PM 's mother in the drama was to challenge the belief that, sometimes,  love means letting go of the other person.  However, the reasoning may not be as altruistic as it seems because the mother also benefitted from the abandonment, which allowed her to fulfill her dreams.

Ostensibly, the mother gave up PM so he could have a better life than what she could give him.  She was willing to gamble with his life because there was no way she could guarantee he would definitely have a better life.  He could have ended up in a worse situation, after adoption.

Fortunately, PM did have a better life.  However, he still felt the grievous loss of his mother's love.  And, now he will grieve for the actual loss of his mother. 

The mother, who couldn't acknowledge him as her son, even in her cellphone.  The mother who may have rationalized the abandonment of her son; saying it was for his own good. 

So, the writer may be posing the question to the viewers.  Is it  really better to  let someone go?  Or, is it better to stay with the person, and fight through all the hardships together.  :huh:

Just now, forwww said:

As we go through their characters episode by episode, the underlying 'game' and 'gaming' theme are shown literally and figuratively. Literal as in the two of them playing games, and figuratively with them putting their 'game' into their life choices and actions.

@forwww

May I say how I LOVE LOVE LOVE your analysis!! I am an amateur gamer myself and I love how you tied gaming to these two characters!! Too bad I can't give you more than one like for your post!!

On rewatching, I realised that JW has been sleeping over at the apartment!!:D He comes out of the bedroom in their first scene when GG is reading news of Barro's win and having a cuppa!!!Writernim needs to give me happy closure for this couple. Something definitive, not an open-ended ending!! Plus skinship. Very Important.

JW laid himself bare about needing her and needing them to continue their "relationship" when he asks, "What should I do when I miss you? If I cannot come here, I won't know what else to do." She's left the door open for him to sneak in to her heart when she tells him to make up excuses to come over. Girl, he has needs! You have needs! He has more than proven that he loves you! You have a place Dispatch doesn't know about! You better get together and bonk sort things out!!

I agree with everyone who has said the death of Morgan's mum was a lazy way to get them back together. The montage of them trying to live without each other was a good step in showing how they are coping with the break up. What was missing was a scene that makes TaMi face and get over her fear of relationships, followed by that last scene when they type "How to get back with an Ex" in the Barro search bar. And that scene is not "Mummy's death"... Anywho, I will forgive Writernim for this.... especially if she gives me a happy ending for my favourite couple.:P

Another favourite scene was the confrontation between GG and Chairwoman. That was the test of wills I never knew I needed! When GG asked, "Where's my alimony?" Chills y'all, CHILLS!! And Chairwoman didn't wither! She clawed her way back and they've set up the final confrontation where (I think) GG uses what she knows to bring down Chairwoman and stop the government plans to police the Internet! 

I also love how, even if the men are not the main leads in this Go-Girl! drama, they are not used as one-dimensional props. They have independent storylines and lives that are well interlinked with the leads. JW is definitely in my harem collection of "male characters I am infatuated with and want to marry in my dreams".

I've come to terms with what happened to Mogan in Ep15 (a.k.a. call me script-apologist loljk).

I understand why it felt like a cheap plot device since it happened out of nowhere, but I think the writer planted the seed long before.

Since I've noticed the underlying gaming elements they put in the narrative especially for Tami x Mogun, I was left with the question: what was Mogun's and his character's central quest? Is it marriage? Is it finding true love? Is it being successful in his career? What is his point of living?

The answer I came up with was happiness. He was searching for true happiness. Because that was the facade his character was fronting: that he was happy. He was always happy.

I agree with @ck1Oz that the writer making him adopted is an overused plot.

But the writer's way of revealing this wasn't.

From Ep1, we only got to the surface of who Mogan is. He's a handsome, young, cheerful and positive man who works as a game music director and a CEO of Millim Sound. All the facts we know about him, we got to know through Tami's eyes or presence. The conversation after them playing Tekken for the first time gave us nothing but physical attraction, a surface level of introduction. He was someone to swoon over, with his looks and his way of talking. Eventually, we got to know his age because Tami asked for it. The reveal of his job. His experience of racism. Even him being someone's first love. And recently, that his mom died.

Ultimately, Tami became our eyes and ears when it comes to Mogun. Why? Because Mogun doesn't want to others to know who he really is. That he has an unfortunate past; that he is an abandoned and adopted child and is in agony because of it. After all, why would anyone want to share their flaws? He's afraid that it will become the reason people will never show their true feelings for him because they only see him as who he is.

This could be the reason why he acted so suspicious during the night they first met. Instead of answering her questions, he made us think of more. When Tami shared things which symbolizes they'll be strangers after that night, he in return told her the truth. While she opened up her worries, pains, mistakes and shame, he didn't. He doesn't want prejudice, especially from strangers, because that's what he experienced even before he was born.

Tami naively wanting to celebrate his birthday (cake and all) was the biggest inciting incident where his facade was challenged. He only told her bits and pieces of his life in Australia, and Sunwoo told her just enough for her to connect the dots and realize that he was adopted. Instead of confronting him, she waited for him to be the one to tell her the story. But she realizes he never will, so in her drunk state, she asked him about it.

After sharing, Tami told him she feels so bad for him her limbs can rip apart in sorrow. That she's hurting for him. This reaction may not be something new to Mogun since he shared the day after that he liked it that she pitied him. Because others masked their true feelings out of politeness and manner, and "pitied" him for the wrong reasons. What's new to him was Tami's kind of pity.

According to Zweig, there are two types of pity. There is the weak and sentimental kind, an inward-looking emotion. The second type, compassion, is unsentimental but creative, and persistent in its efforts.

"There are two kinds of pity. One, the weak and sentimental kind, which is really no more than the heart's impatience to be rid as quickly as possible of the painful emotion aroused by the sight of another's unhappiness, that pity which is not compassion, but only an instinctive desire to fortify one's own soul against the sufferings of another; and the other, the only one at counts, the unsentimental but creative kind, which knows what it is about and is determined to hold out, in patience and forbearance, to the very limit of its strength and even beyond.”

First type was what people who know Mogun and his past has been showing and feeling for him. Because of this, he learned to fake it as to not burden others.

Spoiler

FyGxXXX.jpg

nRoshYW.jpg

LLZibRi.jpg

5o065wL.jpg

Tami, I believe, shows him compassion. And though his facade was shattered, it was a turning point in his quest for happiness because Tami didn't waver nor judge him for having that past.

Spoiler

IGBhgAp.jpg

Ji4TSle.jpg

AvzakNl.jpg

MFoVTqz.jpg

This would've been a happy ending but the writer left us another huge conflict to solve: Mogun wants to marry someday and Tami doesn't. But what was it in marriage that Mogun seeks that he can't find in a simple relationship?

He never said he wanted kids. They have a healthy relationship and he said he's in no rush to get married. So why? When asked what will happen to them if date, or if they continue dating.. He just said these, over and over:

Spoiler

Mxp0qOR.jpg

MeFsERF.jpg

1dedJvB.jpg

XUiJwcu.jpg

The reason I can think of is acceptance. I believe that's what marriage symbolizes to him. A wholehearted acceptance- no prejudice, no shame, with known pasts, with uncertain futures with two people who continue to love each other despite all that. Because acceptance is something he didn't have, even when he was adopted into a loving family. It's the sad truth that was planted into him before he was even born.. his own mom who was supposed to give him that unwavering acceptance and love yet denied that from him when her mom decided to left him.

So back to the big question: what is the significance of the sudden death of Mogun's real mom?

Before that, I want to address the significance of his mom. Though I hate to admit it, his mom symbolizes the core of his character quest. If he's a game character, he's the one with a sad and cruel back story. Shen his mom told him the reason behind his abandonment, he found the truth that completes his character arc as he understood his mom's motivation behind it. Though it was shown to be a continuation of Mogun's thought that lead him to finally understanding Tami and her beliefs, which resulted to him letting her go.. their mom-son talk to me was more for the understanding and acceptance of each other's flaws, him as the abandoned and her as the one who abandoned him.

Mogun shared his sentiments about this that time he learned his mom is hiding him from her second family, saying:

Spoiler

cL28c28.jpg

But these are just from his understanding and point of view. It's been 8 years since he found her and with the facade he built, and maybe his mom too, they never truly talked about it. They continued to meet, both putting those questions aside, and continuing life as if they weren't hurting every time they see each other.

What triggered him to confront her? The fight with Tami. "Your love might end up destroying the life of a loved one."

Spoiler

TN06uV0.jpg

VffS9re.jpg

X6oHJAG.jpg

He needed to hear from his mom the reason she denied him of her love in order for him not only to forgive her but also to forgive himself. And to free themselves from the suffering and guilt.

That's when they both found acceptance.

The past they both dreaded had to be done because of the circumstances she was facing at the age of 21. The reality that time was "love doesnt't counquer all". She loves him, yes, but she couldn't let herself love him knowing they'll both be living hating each other in the future. She was better off being hated for one thing than be loved for nothing. That time, she thought, whichever option she chose, they both will be suffering so she chose the one who might cause less.

Spoiler

9CbUSVX.jpg

4M1bb0b.jpg

kjGNGDA.jpg

gkWT8Gk.jpg

On the other hand, Mogun come to terms with the sacrifice his mom did for his life. He stopped blaming himself, and want to stop the guilt his mom is feeling. He knew his existence up to now hurts her, when he saw she was still hiding him and their past, but he accepted that because that is what they have to go through to survive the rest of their lives. And that's okay. Because they both understand the fruit of the choice she made and now they can move forward with an appeased heart.

He asked Tami why she couldn't answer if he'll stay with her when an opportunity to marry comes, when if she considers that they love each other now she would've found the answer. She said:

In contrary to some, Tami led to his understanding of his mom than the other way around. His talk with his mom only affirmed his understanding, that's why he confessed to her she was his girlfriend before he lets her go.

Back to the big question: why did she have to die?

To us, the audience, it was a question of morality. Mogun said this in his moment of grieving:

Spoiler

0VMlwpc.jpg

ydaUxWu.jpg

lxLrPOm.jpg

So what could've been done then? Was it a wrong choice to let go of him in the past, is the gamble for the unpleasant future worth their pain if they stayed together?

And she said it best:

1 hour ago, Auntie Mame said:

I can see the purpose of having PM 's mother in the drama was to challenge the belief that, sometimes,  love means letting go of the other person.  However, the reasoning may not be as altruistic as it seems because the mother also benefitted from the abandonment, which allowed her to fulfill her dreams.

Ostensibly, the mother gave up PM so he could have a better life than what she could give him.  She was willing to gambline with his life because there was no way she could guarantee he would definitely have a better life.  He could have ended up in a worse situation, after adoption.

Fortunately, PM did have a better life.  However, he still felt the grievous loss of his mother's love.  And, now he will grieve for the actual loss of his mother. 

The mother, who couldn't acknowledge him as her son, even in her cellphone.  The mother who may have rationalized the abandonment of her son; saying it was for his own good. 

So, the writer may be posing the question to the viewers.  Is it  really better to  let someone go?  Or, is it better to stay with the person, and fight through all the hardships together.  :huh:

To Mogun's character, it was a nail in a coffin, this has now become his character's flaw. To himself, that's all he'll ever be: abandoned. He'll be the pitiful hero and that's what everyone is gonna think of him now. Especially with strangers now knowing his situation:

Spoiler

0dmP9k0.jpg

AuhFYo2.jpg

Maybe the intentions were to show everyone is vulnerable to life and its surprises, even those who are currently suffering. There are better options to showcase this of course, but I believe only the inevitable had to be done. To start his quest for his real self-discovery and existence.

Though I wonder what will happen in the last episode, since Tami already fulfilled the acceptance that he was seeking when she went to the funeral and said:

Spoiler

QKsbiKE.jpg

aisRQr6.jpg

I want to believe she stayed with him not because of pity, nor compassion, but because of love. At that moment, she was the only one who truly knows his past, his present, who he was inside and out, yet can still put aside all his flaws to comfort him when he needed it the most.

However, this loss was shared with Tami so it's significant to her too.

To Tami, the loss of Mogun's mom came like a jolt of the vulnerability of time. She has been talking and caring about the future, hers, his, everyone elses, that she forgot these people she cares for has the same inhibitions and considerations for the future she is talking about. And with that uncertainty in mind, they still 'live' their present with positivity.

Spoiler

uMACSxl.jpgPoscuDs.jpg

She realized this when Mogun shared the future plans he had with his mom, and all the wasted opportunities they could've had if not for her death. Her loss became affirmations of the previous talk she had with Scarlet. She shared to her that she wanted to see the future instead of the past. To know if there was any sense to all that she has been doing up to now. She realized that life is all there is: it goes on whether you like it or not. That people are just simply living, surviving, fighting for their lives until they can't.

Spoiler

GphzOXa.jpg

ybVyoqc.jpg

Like what she said to Mogun, which most likely started the wild ride of this romance: It's not about how you fight, but with what mind you fight that's more important.

Spoiler

c0bkstj.jpg

Ot6vLO0.jpg

With Mogun's completed arc with Ep15, I wonder what Tami's is. "What are we supposed to be fighting for?", she asked Scarlet. Though it sounds more to me that she's asking it for herself.

Spoiler

plgbkst.jpg

----------

God. I love this series so much! I'm so ready for the final episode tonight.

I slightly disagree with this:

5 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Personally, I do not agree that it was a cheap way to repair their relationship.

I think her loss was an experience for both to repair themselves individually in order to fully enter a committed relationship, if they plan to, in the future. 

ALSO ALSO ALSO ALSO a whooping 4.1% rating?!?!? on their 2nd to the last episode?? it topped ep.11 which was my best.. I can't believe this. This director-writer team needs another drama fast. I want to watch their next releases

19 minutes ago, ryanallright said:

@forwww Huh, I am slightly disagreeing to someone who stated that the death of Morgan mom is a cheap twist to repair the relationship and to solve their problem. It is not linked to the article I shared

That why I put do not agree that it was a cheap way to repair it.

I also agree with you disagreeing that it was cheap, it's just for me it wasn't to mend their relationship but to a way for them two to reflect on their individual lives at the moment. :D

Could it be they want to show that rather than being affraid and thinking too much until hindering your happiness, TM and MG should just go for it to be together, because life is short, and you wouldn’t get another chance.

Just saw ep15 sub... broke my heart a bit when Tami was ready to throw Morgan's stuff  just like that, probably to just trash it rather than returning it to him... his clothes especially. 

Sigh... 

There is hope with the ending scene...

Based on what Morgon said at the funeral,  the mom should not have bothered to know him if she is going to leave anyway, i guess that is why he was reluctant to go back to Tami, knowing Tami's views before this. It looks like he is leaving the country and it seemed emminent that a time jump will happen as Scarlett and Jihwan will together after his army service.

Rooting all the way for Tami and Morgon! FIGHTING:D

Last episode still:2019072524209171.jpg

I think I need the finale episode to know for sure whether the death of Morgan's mum is necessary. One thing I do know is, each time there is death, it can change a person's perspective at different stages of our lives. Therefore I'd like to think the machination of mum's death is not to be taken lightly, at least not for this writer's drama.

I also would like to point out I don't think the writer is being lame at the last minute because there are news articles & IG posts indicating the scripts had long been completed:

• This drama production had been adhering strictly to a shooting schedule that ensure staff would not be overworked. I remember this was a month ago I shared in this thread that the news said the production is expecting to wrap up early July and scripts are already completed to episode 15.
  • Im Soo Jung's daepyo was interviewed and shared that when Soo Jung was approached for this role, she was given 5 episodes of the scripts. Both enjoyed it so much that Soo Jung took the role immediately.
  • Ep 15 and tonight's dating scenes for CH and JH were filmed as early as 3 - 6th July according to Lee Da Hee's IG posts.
  • Tami & Morgan's breakup scene appears to be one of the production wrap up scenes, and the staff group photos were shared 15 July.

With respect of all the above & trust in writer's consistency and stability in her writing, I hope we get a satisfying ending for every one and every couple. No drama will be perfect but this drama showed us how close it can be to being perfect in all aspects. Now if only the ratings were better, sighhh. The Koreans totally missed out on FREE HUGS from the casts! :angry: How I wish I get to hug them all & tell everyone what a good job they've done & how much I love their performances & everything...

Also, I've been wondering two things for a very long time.

1. Why isn't this beautiful drama on international streaming platforms like Netflix that can reach wider audiences? There are so many other kdramas I thought was too embarrassing to be on Netflix and yet they get to be introduced to viewers.
  2. What the statistics are that age plays a big part in the vast differences in our opinions and also which couple we root/not root for. Obviously I know these opinions are affected by backgrounds & life experiences, but age is where my curiousity lies on this matter. I'm just wondering aloud, not really asking you guys to tell me your age.

Oh yeah, the scene of CH & TM talking about "life" — dammn, that's so true. We wonder what is the meaning of life but we'll never really know. The best we can do is living out our life as financially comfortably, happy and hard-working as we can without any regrets.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. According to below, we are getting 90 mins of finale episode tonight!

67130098_494291784475685_236077678339083

I just finished ep 15 and wow, it didn't disappoint.

First of, may I just say, Scarlet (LDH) is freakin' gorgeous! In any angle and any outfit, she's just so beautiful. I like her in Beauty Inside but now, I love her. I'm definitely a fan now.

Also, Scarlet is the best friend I want to become. She's just so awesome. She's there for you through thick and thin. She'll fight for you without asking what for. She'll join you in your misery and celebrate with you your triumphs. She'll even save you from sticky situation even if you're not in such good terms as before (she saved SGG from a mob of reporters). And she's so funny too! 

Scarlet and BTM's friendship is BFF goals. I hope there can be a spin-off about their friendship. I'll totally watch it.

About our couples.

CH and SJH is a cute relationship. I felt like they've been written to give the light and fluff in ep 14 and this episode. A comic relief and a heart fluttering moments to an otherwise, heavy drama. I adore them. They're so sweet.

SGG and JW. I can't say much because I'm not as drawn to them as with the other 2 couples, but I hope they get their happy ending as well. I'm not much into their relationship I guess because of the past episodes wherein they're the "bad" people, and even in this episode, I still can't make out if SGG is someone I like but still hate because of her business  ethics.

And for BTM and PMG, still my fave couple. I love the montage of their day-to-day lives. It's obvious that they try to move on, but they're so not over about each other. And when PMG's mom died, without hesitation, BTM went and simply be there for him. While for the other couples, it's clear where they're headed in their relationship, with BTM/PMG, it's still a cliffhanger. It can go both ways, and both ways has a perfect reason why it has to be so. This is another reason why I'm so invested in their relationship. It keeps me wondering what will happen next.

As for the mom's death and what it means, I agree with 12blblI think it's for BTM to realize that life is short. That it's time to let go of her worries of a future that may or may not happen. And instead, focus more on her relationship with PGM. After all, as what she said to Ah Ra, while break ups are messy and it hurts every time it happen, with PMG, it's different because it feels like it will hurt forever (I paraphrase the translation :) ). So, doesn't it tell her that PMG may be "The One"?

For tonight, I think there will be a time skip especially with the first scene in preview of an empty chair with falling leaves (I'm reading it as change of seasons. hehe). And all couples will have their happy ending.

==================

My fantasy ending for PMG/BTM:

PMG go to Australia. BTM follow him there and profess her love. They move forward with their relationship, just to see how it goes, just because they really love each other. And after the time skip, they decide that marriage is worth a try and it's BTM who proposes. :) 

==================

About the other plot regarding IT, it's happening now. Data manipulation is a hot topic now, especially here in US. I have a lot of thoughts about this and maybe I'll share it  after the series ends.

==================

I just love, love this series. And while I'm looking forward to see the ending tonight, I'm also sad to say goodbye.

53 minutes ago, mademoisellesia said:

Last episode still:

I think I need the finale episode to know for sure whether the death of Morgan's mum is necessary. One thing I do know is, each time there is death, it can change a person's perspective at different stages of our life. Therefore I'd like to think the machination of mum's death is not to be taken lightly, at least not for this writer's drama.

I also would like to point out I don't think the writer is being lame at the last minute because there are news articles & IG posts indicating the scripts had long been completed:

• This drama production had been adhering strictly to a shooting schedule that ensure staff would not be overworked. I remember this was a month ago I shared in this thread that the news said the production is expecting to wrap up early July and scripts are already completed to episode 15.
  • Im Soo Jung's daepyo was interviewed and shared that when Soo Jung was approached for this role, she was given 5 episodes of the scripts. Both enjoyed it so much that Soo Jung took the role immediately.
  • Ep 15 and tonight's dating scenes for CH and JH were filmed as early as 3 - 6th July according to Lee Da Hee's IG posts.
  • Tami & Morgan's breakup scene appears to be one of the production wrap up scenes, and the staff group photos were shared 15 July.

With respect of all the above & trust in writer's consistency and stability in her writing, I hope we get a satisfying ending for every one and every couple. No drama will be perfect but this drama showed us how close it can be to being perfect in all aspects. Now if only the ratings were better, sighhh. The Koreans totally missed out on FREE HUGS from the casts! :angry: How I wish I get to hug them all & tell everyone what a good job they've done & how much I love their performances & everything...

Also, I've been wondering two things for a very long time.

1. Why isn't this beautiful drama on international streaming platforms like Netflix that can reach wider audiences? There are so many other kdramas I thought was too embarrassing to be on Netflix and yet they get to be introduced to viewers.
  2. What the statistics are that age plays a big part in the vast differences in our opinions and also which couple we root/not root for. Obviously I know these opinions are affected by backgrounds & life experiences, but age is where my curiousity lies on this matter. I'm just wondering out loud, not really asking you guys to tell me your age :D

Oh yeah, the scene of CH & TM talking about "life" — dammn, that's so true. We wonder what is the meaning of life but we'll never really know. The best we can do is living out our life as financially comfortably, happy and hard-working as we can without any regrets.

EDIT: OH MY GOD. According to below, we are getting 90 mins of finale episode tonight!

I love your post. It's very spot on. Thanks for the background on filming schedule. It made me appreciate this series more.

And Netflix and Amazon Prime, I'm with you 100%. I thought the same. Of all Kdrama in Netflix, I only liked the Korean Odyssey and Strong Woman Bong Soon. The rest, I started watching for 1-2 episodes, and decided it's just a waste of my time. It's why I decided to subscribed with Viki. At least I'm getting my money's worth there. 

I hope the marketing or media gods of Netflix and Amazon Prime will see the light and make better decisions on what to include in their program. I'm sure when and if it happens that there will be more people like me, who lives outside of Asia/South Korea, who will appreciate more the K-dramas

Since Ep3, I made a promise to myself to stream the show live because I couldn't sleep soundly waiting for the raw and subs to come out.

And I freaking did it. No misses.

I'm really gonna miss my Wed - Thurs nights with Search:WWW.

9 hours ago, ryanallright said:

Personally, I do not agree that it was a cheap way to repair their relationship. After all this is a drama, the dose of reality is not an important factor.

Let me clarify my statement one last time: 

If the death had happened in episode 10 or 12, I would have said that it was a worthwhile plot twist and an opportunity for character development.  But this was episode 15.  As such, this is only a cheap ploy and a way to wrap things up quickly.  It makes it look like the writer just didn't have another idea how to handle Tammy and Morgan's impasse so the writer took the easy way out.

Even though the set ups were in place that make the death a way to explore Morgan's feelings and Tammy's reaction to his pain, it is Too Late in the drama.  It should have happened earlier.

WAE WAE WAE WAAAAEEEE. OF ALL DAYS TO BE GLITCHY!

:angry::angry::angry:

But I guess I have to be grateful it even works, even if it choppy.

And GaGyeong sacrificed herself to save Hyun. She's no longer the CEO of Unicon and with the United front by Unicon and Barro, the asshat president goes on television to 'apologise' for overstepping his boundaries re the internet. And is GaGyeong's Mother in Law planning to become her stalker? What is she doing in GaGyeong's house?

Archived