[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

larus

1 hour ago, philosophie said:

Watching the finale raw, I’m not sure if they also ever explain why GG was so anti-TM in the beginning, or basically how their dynamic flipped from being so close building Unicon together to how it was throughout the show. Many of you were able to perfectly explain what MG meant when he would give his metaphor ‘fish tank aquarium’ or said ‘I understand now’ in the recent episodes when he finally let MG go p. So maybe it’s already been hinted or explained in the drama but I haven’t noticed. Does anyone maybe understand why GG and TM were in bad terms at the start of this kdrama??

This is my thought regarding GG's hostility towards BTM.  I think she's jealous of BTM's freedom to be just without the burden of family responsibility.  She said once to BTM's anger for having to cave in to the request of the executives to do something she disagreed (I think): "Well, then you should have changed too, just like me."   Her hostility is a reflection of guilt, shame and a lot of envy.  Also, as a real person, BTM might be a difficult person to get along:  self righteous, manipulative, wishy-washy.. 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Overall, I am very satisfied with this drama. Yeah there were less romance, but the focus of this was the three lead actress and their struggles to becoming a successful business woman. I love how the Lead males were all amazing men! omg! i just swoon at all of them. I'm lowkey sad it's over, and i'm also glad it's over! hahaha i give it a 8/10. That is pretty good in my opinion. hahaha

What is this feeling? I don't recognise this feeling. My heart is about to burst with satisfaction.

Now THAT is what I call a drama ending. Characters staying true and going out in style.

Have to rush off to work so no time to comment. Just saying that if you pay attention to the song placements lyrics as well as the lines... The director is so good.

Last shout out to CH and JH. You 2? I can watch you 2 together all day. Can the network give them a reality show? And I love how the writer made them kickass women till the end.

But gosh the ending. The Maserati pulling up? The coolest prop EVER!!!

Before I write tons of final thoughts.. did someone get to find out the other songs played in the drama?

- the songs in the bg when they're at U:Dally, sometimes there's this soothing song and voice in the bg...

- the song during Tami x Mogun's first dinner after playing Tekken

- the song playing when Scarlet rushed to Ga Gyeong after the Barro-Unicon union

Someone let me know if you know these songs or if there's news about the bgm ost being released too :( We need that Millim Sound bgm omggggg!

Tonight sounds so good... I wonder why they decided to only introduce it in the last episode :(

8 minutes ago, forwww said:

Before I write tons of final thoughts.. did someone get to find out the other songs played in the drama?

- the songs in the bg when they're at U:Dally, sometimes there's this soothing song and voice in the bg...

- the song during Tami x Mogun's first dinner after playing Tekken

- the song playing when Scarlet rushed to Ga Gyeong after the Barro-Unicon union

Someone let me know if you know these songs or if there's news about the bgm ost being released too :( We need that Millim Sound bgm omggggg!

Tonight sounds so good... I wonder why they decided to only introduce it in the last episode :(

You'll find out tonight (or your morning/afternoon depending on where you are).

The full OST will be out today :) I need Tami & Morgan's love theme too... and there's this other song after they hugged (something about tonight is the night ... that's a nice song).

006xRwhGly1g5axts3o4sj3340340x2x.jpg

Spoiler

006xRwhGly1g5azmfkhihj30m81rvn58.jpg

14 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

You'll find out tonight (or your morning/afternoon depending on where you are).

The full OST will be out today :) I need Tami & Morgan's love theme too... and there's this other song after they hugged (something about tonight is the night ... that's a nice song).

Hide contents

YASSSSSSSSSSS OMFG! Thanks for these info!

I want the album! ;_; I was thinking of buying the dvd/bluray.. but usually these released don't include english subtitles so :( I only want it for the photobook and other freebies.. plus the longer BTS cuts :(

The album will do for now HAHAHAHAHHA

Yes! 'Tonight' is the title~ I kept on waiting yesterday for it to be released but they'll release it today (hopefully with an mv!).

Meh.  It was an ending.  It was okay.  But it wasn't anything special.

The drama was okay.  But it could have been more.  

The one character who really impressed me throughout was JW.  He was the perfect foil for a strong woman, and he remained true to himself without being tossed about by the winds of change.  Definitely the kind of man any woman would be fortunate to have on her side.

On 7/22/2019 at 11:39 AM, jbying7 said:

Different song

Ost 7 singer is women but song i mean is man voice

Play after credit title eps 14 and played again at preview eps 16

On 7/22/2019 at 1:42 PM, forwww said:

I think she meant the outtro scene! There's a new song playing in during Mogun's crying scene. Maybe they'll release it this week?

I was actually hoping for Ki Yong to participate in the OST but Da Hee's OST is such a sweet gift for the fans and for their couple too haha! 

Yes the song played again at preview eps 16

and i think not release although drama end

This song i mean

Maybe someone know that song

I like so much

Hope someone can tell me what song title

13 hours ago, ardyna said:

Different song

This song i mean

I like so much

The song is  Lee Chan Dong - Tonight I don't think they released it as I can't find it anywhere only got it off Shazam 

Awesome Ladies:thumbsup::wub:

tumblr_pv807jc1u21sk7x4so1_500.giftumblr_pv807jc1u21sk7x4so3_500.giftumblr_pv807jc1u21sk7x4so2_500.giftumblr_pv807jc1u21sk7x4so4_500.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_pv807jc1u21sk7x4so5_500.giftumblr_pv807jc1u21sk7x4so7_500.gif

So where exactly are we going?

A place with no red lights.

-----------

Spoiler

âSearch: WWWâ Ratings Soar To All-Time High For Finale

“Search: WWW” Ratings Soar To All-Time High For Finale

Jul 25, 2019
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Search: WWW” has ended with a bang!

The popular drama, which followed three ambitious women working at Korea’s top search engine companies both in the workplace and in their love lives, came to its highly-anticipated end on July 25.

According to Nielsen Korea, the finale of “Search: WWW” achieved the drama’s highest viewership ratings yet, scoring an average of 4.2 percent nationwide.

Spoiler

The final episode of the drama featured Bae Ta Mi (played by Im Soo Jung), Cha Hyun (played by Lee Da Hee), and Song Ga Kyung (played by Jeon Hye Jin) working together to protect users’ personal data. It also revealed Song Ga Kyung’s ultimate reason for leaving Unicon: to expose the truth about Jang Hee Eun (played by Ye Soo Jung).

-----------

Spoiler

Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, And Jeon Hye Jin Say Goodbye To âSearch: WWWâ

Im Soo Jung, Jang Ki Yong, Lee Da Hee, And Jeon Hye Jin Say Goodbye To “Search: WWW”

Jul 25, 2019
by S. Park

The cast of “Search: WWW” shared their final thoughts.

On July 25, the tvN series about Korea’s largest portal sites and the lives of people who work at these companies aired its final episode.

Im Soo Jung was praised for her portrayal of Bae Ta Mi, a highly skilled employee in the industry and someone who tries her best at work and romance. She said, “It was an honor to meet a charming character like Bae Ta Mi. I won’t forget her. I was happy I was able to work with the best teams in each field through ‘Search: WWW.’”

Jang Ki Yong appeared as the songwriter Park Mo Geon, who made background music for video games. The actor stated, “It was a joyful and grateful time where I could act as a charming character like Mo Geon. Romance isn’t easy, but I was able to do a good job thanks to the support of fans, who looked at me warmly from start to finish.”

Lee Da Hee played Cha Hyun, who’s passionate about everything, including work and love. “It feels like yesterday when I was so excited just thinking about working with a fun script, character, and co-stars,” said the actress. “It’s all thanks to the love given by the viewers. I’ll work on other projects in the future, but ‘Search: WWW’ was my life’s best work, and I’ll be able to say that acting with my co-stars here was the happiest time.”

Jeon Hye Jin heightened the on-screen tension during every second of her appearance as the charismatic, elegant Song Ka Kyung. The actress commented, “The ‘Search: WWW’ team was a team that always cheered for and encouraged each other. I’m going to miss everyone. I want to thank the viewers who loved every single character and supported and sympathized with our stories.”

Soompi

13 hours ago, ardyna said:

Different song

This song i mean

I like so much

12 hours ago, Kdramafanatic said:

The song is  Lee Chan Dong - Tonight I don't think they released it as I can't find it anywhere only got it off Shazam 

It's Tonight by Lee Chan Dong (VROMANCE). It'll be available when the full OST album is released today! Plus other songs and bgm too!

Hnnnnnnghhhh..AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*jump jump squeal scream shriek*

I LOVE THIS SHOW, I LOVE IT!

From the very start to the very end!

I just finished the last episode (I gave up partway after last night's choppy live stream. Gotta do my show justice and it's better to wait to enjoy the whole smooth stream than get frustrated at the ultimate episode!!) and I LOVE IT.

True to its title, it's all about the women! Not to say that the men were relegated to nothing because those 3 relationships turned out cool and good too (How cool is JinWoo for letting GaGyeong do whatever she wants and still backing her up silently? How cool is Morgan to drop everything, including ego, and find TaMi again, accepting her complicating thoughts and all? How cool is Seol JiHwan for surprising Hyun in the most adorable way ever? He came straight from the army!) but I loved how we ended with the 3 ladies and not with their romantic relationships.

Because they're cool and badass and awesome in their own right. No need for men or anyone else to justify that. 

(Also, GaGyeong is both the GaGyeong TaMi and Hyun know of. Hahahahah, when it was revealed that she went ahead with the banner only after she's gotten her evidence. I mean, her conscience does sway her but damn if she can't kill 2 birds with one stone. This lady always finds a way. She wowed even Brian, hee! Ballin'!) 

[Search: WWW] FINALE Ep 16 spoilers, Im Soo Jung X Jeon Hye Jin X Lee Da Hee

cr. Melohwa

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Im Soo Jung X Lee Da Hee X Jeon Hye Jin, 'happy ending' with love and work life

Spoiler

www.png

1. [+289,-1]
It's a drama that even has a perfect ending.. I hope there's season 2. 

2. [+198,-1]
Without looking at the ratings, this drama has a compelling storyline and dialogues, the actors are really good at acting, and a refined directing with cool OSTs.... 'Search: WWW' is really the best drama in the first half of 2019. The scriptwriter didn't slack off for the final episode. It's his/her first work, but it's really good. I really look forward to his/her next piece. I'll be sure to watch it. The ratings are really a pity. But I feel proud to be a viewer of this drama, it shows how much of a masterpiece this is. I just feel really sad that it's ended.... 

3. [+127,-1]
From the beginning to the end, the drama is really cool. The director, scriptwriter, actors have really worked hard to make that happen!! This is really my life drama. The scene at the end with Ka Kyung, Ta Mi and Hyun in the car was so cool. I'll be able to see this combination of actresses again the next time, won't I??

4. [+85,-0]
This is really the best ending... I think it's my first time watching a drama that's interesting till the end. 

5. [+79,-0]
I can't send off the 3 girl crushes. 

6. [+16,-0]
My life drama... Song Ka Kyung, Bae Ta Mi, Cha Hyun, they are life characters. Could you make a season 2, scriptwriter? Thank you for creating such a refreshing drama in this hot summer. Wednesdays and Thursdays without 'Search: WWW'.. I'm already feeling sad. I'm going to bingewatch this again tomorrow!

7. [+15,-0]
It was such a thrilling final episode!! I liked the solid storyline and the acting skills of the female actresses that have no flaws. It's a well-made drama! People who have not watched the drama, please watch it! And the directing? It's really good. The previous episode, they have put together 2 videos of Ta Mi and Mo Gun when they broke up. And this episode, it's November in the drama when they got back together, and they have something like cherry blossoms falling. That's left a deep impression on me. 

8. [+15,-0]
To be honest, this is the best. Agree?

9. [+12,-0]
I like that they showed Ka Kyung, Ta Mi, and Cha Hyun being happy!! I don't want to send this drama off.

Article: Naver 'Search: WWW' Im Soo Jung X Jeon Hye Jin X Lee Da Hee, love and work life 'happy ending'

Spoiler

search.png

1. [+247,-0]
Isn't the ending too cool.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+215,-0]
The last scene where they were on the road without red traffic lights seemed to represent the 3 women's hearts. It was refreshing.. The scriptwriter's unique and refined writing, along with the director's artistic sensibility turned the drama into an eye-candy and ear-candy. This is really a good drama!!!

3. [+142,-0]
This drama has the best ending. ㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠ The synergy between the 3 women is the best. 

4. [+97,-0]
The three are people I aspire to become! The leads and supporting characters are all really cool!! It's such a pity. 

5. [+89,-1]
Ha... Have I ever seen such a perfect drama? 

6. [+19,-0]
Thank you for ending it so coolly. I was wondering if Ta Mi is going to say "Let's get married" but they ended it in Ta Mi's style, I like it. The people who have worked hard for this drama, thank you~

7. [+18,-0]
You guys have worked hard~ This interesting drama.. doesn't have articles on trending. It's a drama that should be more popular. It's such a pity. 

8. [+15,-0]
The ending is the best!! The title of the drama was a goosebump-inducing plot twist. 

9. [+14,-0]
A perfect ending and perfect actors and perfect drama...

Korean netizens want season 2 which I do not mind as long as the script are good. However usually sequel have a mountain of expectations to climb.

The ending was epic. I love it!! And can we give an applaud to Na In Kyung as the 4th WWWW female domination? She really came through at the end. Wish she had more screen time. Seems like she’s been trying to take down Chairman Jang for a long time. In the end she remained loyal to SGG.

Honestly, as much as I love and respect all the main female lead’s love story, I would definitely enjoyed it more if it left that out. This show can definitely go on strong with all the female leads alone. I enjoyed watching BTM/CH/SGG’s friendship. I wish that they would of done more flashbacks with CH/SGG finding out that the girl they were arguing with during the drawing/painting session was the BTM that they know as an adult. 

This drama is showing women power in the work business and that women can do just as much as the men in the business. This drama was amazing from beginning to end.

I’m so glad to see Lim Soo Jung back in dramaland. She’s been successful with her movie career and I’m really glad she accepted this role. She portrayed BTM so well and brought out the character alive. Hopefully she’ll do more dramas. Maybe be paired up with Lee Dong Wook. His short cameo as her ex was already sending fire everywhere. Both will look great as an onscreen couple or maybe be paired up again with Gong Yoo or Hyun Bin.. even Kim Rae Won as well. They’re all still single. LSJ go find your fish and lock him up in your tank please.

Despite having a smaller role in this drama, Lee Jae Wook did an amazing job in as well. He’s still a fresh face and I’m sure he’ll go far in his acting career. He reminded me a bit of how JKY started. JKY started as a model and started acting in small roles to supporting roles to finally getting lead roles. Wait is LJW also a model turned actor too or just an actor and not a model? Hopefully, we’ll see him in leading roles in the future.

I also love Kwon Hae Hyo as Brian. His character as Barro’s CEO is so cool. I love his chill and laid back personality. The scene when he made his return as CEO was my favorite scene of him. During that scene, I was saying to myself “Brian’s Angels” when CH and BTM was walking behind him and when SGG scene came on.. I was imagining her joining them.. well she can always go work with Barro since she quit Unicon. That place was too toxic for her. and then it’ll be a complete three Angels. My other favorite scene of Brian was when he gave the code ethics hand book for BTM to read instead of him. I admired him even more when he did that. He really put all his trust in BTM.

The most character that I envied the most is Ellie. If only in real life we got accepted to a dream job easily like herself with no experience in an office job. She started off working as a drink server and was recruited by BTM to work with her at Barro and then gained her experience and knowledge while working there. I would be so happy and the luckiest person in the world to be in her shoe and work in a huge company with no resume or experience required... I can only dream.. 

Overall, this drama should win best visuals, best OST, best actors/actresses awards, best script writer, best couple award, all the categories.

Archived