Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

10 minutes ago, forwww said:

Ugh... :( Knew it was coming sooner or later.. knowing that the writer was a Kim Eun Sook apprentice, I expected something like this to happen. I'm still trying to digest if that was necessary.. since I trust the script in every ep. :( 

Trigger warning for ep 15: 

Reveal hidden contents

character death

Really??? :tears: 

I wish I'm home now so I can already watch it even without subs. :(

• Like 5

The funny scene between Hyun & Jihwan

Hyun moved me today for being an awesome protector & friend to both Tami & GG this episode, especially when Tami needed a shoulder to cry on.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

I really love how CH and TM's relationship move from rival to best friends. They are there for each other... CH will kill anyone who make her ' little ' friend cry. 

Their heart to heart talks are being heard by TF team because TM didn't turn off her karaoke mic :lol:

Spoiler

CH: What's wrong? (TM starts to cry) What? Who was it? Who made you cry? Just tell me and I'll kill him for you
TM: I have been really waiting for this day to come. I've been waiting for it. But on a day like this, I didn't know it will happen on this day. 
CH: Hey, I don't know what happened to you but I want to cry too. My boyfriend is going to enlist
TM: I have broken up with him
CH: My goodness... we are really pitiful (TM begins to break down in tears) Come here. Come to me
*they hugged*
CH: Poor you. 
*they showed that the mic is on and TF team is listening their conversation*
TM: Today is really a good day. If only I can be happy then it will be great
CH: It's okay. I knew what you feel. Stop crying, stop. 
TM: I'm going to be totally drunk today
CH: Sure. But don't do this again, okay?
Joseph: Don't don't it again *singing*

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

Random, but I was sad this thread doesn’t have many pages compared to some other popular dramas because it deserves it for such a unique and incredible storyline in this kdrama. Yet seeing so many new users here that joined for the drama, I think that’s even better and I just want to sincerely welcome all our new soompiers here. I hope I can see you all again in future threads and I am so excited to keep reading your insightful thoughts here. Silent lurkers or those lurking, considering to make an account, please do it! I’m looking forward to reading your posts tomorrow’s finale :heart:

@forwww @Ho Lo Buon @ardyna @Flaneur2

And anyone else I missed ^^

• Like 8
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Random, but I was sad this thread doesn’t have many pages compared to some other popular dramas because it deserves it for such a unique and incredible storyline in this kdrama. Yet seeing so many new users here that joined for the drama, I think that’s even better and I just want to sincerely welcome all our new soompiers here. I hope I can see you all again in future threads and I am so excited to keep reading your insightful thoughts here. Silent lurkers or those lurking, considering to make an account, please do it! I’m looking forward to reading your posts tomorrow’s finale :heart:

@forwww @Ho Lo Buon @ardyna @Flaneur2

And anyone else I missed ^^

I became an official Soompi member just for this drama.  It is that good.

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, Flaneur2 said:

I became an official Soompi member just for this drama.

I started as a lurker, looking for spoilers. :) And then, I've watched The Story of MingLan, and discussion there is so good, I gotta jump in. And then, went back to being a lurker looking for spoilers.

And then this. I really love the drama. The discussions here are very insightful, and all are respectful of each others' opinions. So, I thought, I'll join in the fun. :)

There's one more episode left. But I hope to see you all in the next KDrama for more interesting discussions. :)

Thanks a lot for opening to this forum. It made my watching a lot more fun. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 3

preview for final episode

TM: I'm going to disclose all the policy for the main advertisement of web portal
Brian: What kind of decision will Song Ga Gyeong make?
GG: This is what I really want
GG: I've promised you to I let you know when I'm going to disappear
CH: Between the sky and the earth, I think it's just the story of us
TM: Are you really going to be okay?
MG: What if I still look pitiful?
TM: I don't think I can't bear it

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Flaneur2 said:

I became an official Soompi member just for this drama.  It is that good.

sameeee

On another note, can't wait for subs tonight!! I streamed it live but understood almost to nothing hehe, hopeful for a happy ending tommorow! :)

• Like 7
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, philosophie said:

Random, but I was sad this thread doesn’t have many pages compared to some other popular dramas because it deserves it for such a unique and incredible storyline in this kdrama.

I've been at reddit and I joined here because talking about it there wasn't enough! Haha not a lot of deep discussions also every week :(

Good old soompi, it's been 4 years since I last joined and since I last invested this much time and thinking about a drama and its characters.

I have so much in mind to talk about but I needed the finale in order to finish organizing my thoughts. I've only got time to digest and analyze the main couple since they drive the narrative, but I also took notes for the other two and the side characters. Everything was well-planned and the team behind it deserves awards and recognition when the time comes. 

I just hope people won't snob and dismiss the show because of the romance. And hope those who will binge watch this after it airs will enjoy and continue the thread.

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

The music !!  May I just say how great the original soundtrack is for this drama ?!  Placement is perfect.  Timing is perfect. Composition is perfect.  Melody is perfect.  Lyrics are on point.    The selection of artists is perfect.  Could it be that they have a genius game composer moonlighting as their music producer ??

• Like 9
  • Love 2

35 minutes ago, Flaneur2 said:

The music !!  May I just say how great the original soundtrack is for this drama ?!  Placement is perfect.  Timing is perfect. Composition is perfect.  Melody is perfect.  Lyrics are on point.    The selection of artists is perfect.  Could it be that they have a genius game composer moonlighting as their music producer ??

Yes!!!!! I know what you feel. I was thinking they got the Millim Sound bgm for the game from the original game 'Tera' but seems like they did compose a new one for this drama.

I can't wait for the whole OST album to be available on spotify. It's too good to not be uploaded for everyone to hear :(

Found such a gem of a blog that has not only lovely insights about the drama, different references you might have missed, but also contains the map of the unique filming locations used in Search WWW.

They also have other kdrama locations on their database!

https://koreandramaland.com/search-www-2019-an-overview/

• Like 7
  • Love 3

Is that like Mo-Gan/Ta-Mi's official anthem or something?!:lol: 'Cause everytime it plays, I'm like Ah~ it's their time...:phew:

I found the beginning of ep. 15 touching where Ta-Mi reflected on how far her teammates have come from ep. 01 to the present. Scarlett is truly every girl's best friend. She's so steadfastly loyal & she kicks@$$ when the need arises:D How is it that Ji-Hwan has no qualms cursing, swearing for his drama but not able to speak casually to his gf LoL!?:w00t:

OMG how devastating....Mo-Gan's Mom passes away:(:tears: I'm glad Ta-Mi was able to put their differences aside & accompany him at such a vulnerable time..

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

OMG how devastating....Mo-Gan's Mom passes away:(:tears: 

It is very sad. 

But in terms of drama quality, I don't like it:  it's a cheap way for writer-nim to solve the Tammy/Morgan problem

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

Is that like Mo-Gan/Ta-Mi's official anthem or something?!:lol: 'Cause everytime it plays, I'm like Ah~ it's their time...:phew:

Well... the lyrics are like it's written specifically for them: 

"I don't want to become a person who can't live without you, so that I can leave you first."

"I make these stupid calculations so that I handle only as much as I can."

"Do you know, that these things don't matter?"

"I don't want to become a person who can't walk alone."

"In this life that I've been running endlessly, you were like a chair to rest on."

They might as well just make up a story that TaMi wrote these lyrics and MoGun made the melody and it'll make sense.  

The ending where MoGun's instinct was to run to TaMi but then held back because they've broken up... specifically, the lyrics were:

"I didn't know, that this road would be hard for you..."

*MoGun faces us head on.*

"Being unable to walk alone..."

*Cut, zoom in, pregnant pause, as if MoGun is confused or conflicted between his head and heart. He blinks.*

"I don't want to become that person. So that I can leave you first. I make all these stupid calculations so I only handle what I can..."

"But do you know..."

*fade to black*

"That all these don't matter."

-End-

I will be so sad when this show ends tomorrow. I can't bear to say goodbye to such quality.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1

YT version of the preview.

On the screen: Barro opposes harvesting personal data from the information searches on the portal.
TM: On the main advertising spot at the top of the portal, we are going to reveal the information harvesting.
Brian: What decision do you think CEO Song Ga Gyeong will make?
GG: This is what my fantasy looks like!
GG: I told you that I would tell you when I’m going to disappear.
CH: (As if we're) on the top of the world, it feels as if you and I are the only ones alive.
TM: Are you really okay?
MG: If I’m still pitiful, then how would that be? (me: meaning that she shouldn’t find him pitiful any more)
TM: I don’t think I can stand it any more.

I haven't had a chance to watch the penultimate episode yet. I'm sure I'll have some thoughts after I get to it. Scarlet's date with JH and her breakdowns are pure comedy! Though, I have sympathy for her angst. I just hope for a nice wrap up tomorrow for all 3 of the couples. Since GG and JW seem to be smiling at each other easily, it augurs well, though. Still not sure about TM and MG, but I think they may have a time jump if he's at the airport going away while she's suffering back at home?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

@Sarang21 oppa can knows his way back  , but the food wouldn’t , they should have give her food to watch from the side comfortably :mrgreen:

7992DA98-9FEC-4937-A12F-233C22F9A78A.gif

EB933AC0-0E4F-4026-B06B-A860D893B6FF.gif

Spoiler

9602DFE1-55CC-4C72-839D-A2656DEA92FA.gif

D2D2E630-814C-4071-8E0E-27D7D87CAA31.gif

• Like 7
  • LOL 5