Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Search: WWW, 검색어를 입력하세요: WWW

“Search: WWW” Male Leads Who Captivate Viewers With Their Romantic Charms

by S. Nam
626962fec169432db12a322644445cb7.jpeg?s=

The male leads of tvN’s Wednesday-Thursday drama “Search: WWW” have shown their varying ways of romance!

First off the list of the three charismatic men is the genius music producer Park Mo Geon (Jang Ki Yong) who falls in love with Bae Ta Mi (Im Soo Jung) at first sight. Park Mo Geon fully understands Bae Ta Mi’s completely different way of love, parting with the words, “The love we had, it meant something, right?” Jang Ki Yong has made viewers tear up with his sincere portrayal of Park Mo Geon’s emotions as he lets go of Bae Ta Mi because of his love for her. Viewers are curious to find out what will happen to the couple with the remaining two episodes.

Another character who has captivated the hearts of the viewers is rising actor Seol Ji Hwan (Lee Jae Wook). He is an innocent yet surprisingly manly character, allowing Lee Jae Wook to show off his versatile acting. In particular, Seol Ji Hwan made hearts flutter when he confessed to Cha Hyun (Lee Da Hee) who was his self-proclaimed first fan despite being an unknown actor. Their beautiful kiss scene has become one of the most iconic moments in the drama, and viewers are excited to see how the couple’s love will develop with one month left until Seol Ji Hwan’s enlistment date.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1340307wpp/search-www-male-leads-who-captivate-viewers-with-their-romantic-charms

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I have been think about this, but wanted to wait for a while and watch what happens in the drama. But with just 2 episode to go this is what I think about Ta mi and Mo gun. To me I feel Ta mi and Mo gun relationship started in the wrong end with the one night stand... when they meet each other again after that night Ta mi is clearly holding him in an distance, not wanting to have anything to do with him. even so he is the one pushing for a relationship with her. frankly to me this leave a bad taste to me because they are not in the same page from the start. and we have him being the one to doing all the pushing.  So I wonder if their relationship started with them getting closer as friend Ta mi would feel more relaxed and at ease. She would not have to feel pressure of having romantic relationship with him that was what made her not accepting him at first. as friend they still could have talk about marriage and what they think about that. maybe this would have make them both re think about what they belive as their feelings slowly started to grow. I think being friends first would have giving them the space to explore their different point on another level as friends then having to think about them as couple. I belive this would have made a very big change to their dynamic. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, mademoisellesia said:

BTS subbed - Cha Hyun & Ji Hwan Cut

Thank you for the sub.. waa lee jaewook also in the real search ranking. Hope for his growth as an actor and later can main lead together with lee da hee

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote videos! Thanks! :)
  • Like 5

@Ahpheng I must be more innocent than I thought. I never even thought of those dates. Was too preoccupied hoping they would confess that I forgot.

What I would really, really like to see is her sending him off. I would admit to having a sneaking desire to see her throw a Kdramas drama wailing scene at the reporting centre. 

Or be the glamorous girlfriend visiting him cos' Cha Hyeon does glamour so well. And just slay all the other guys.

That would be an unforgettable time slip.

• Like 8

BTW, loved Scarlet t's dress in the kiss scene.  Accented her figure perfectly.  I wonder if it was bespoke for her.  

It's incredible that the drama is already ending.  A drama that is well-executed doesn't drag along, and make the viewer ask when it's going to end.  Rather, it is a high compliment for a drama when the viewers are lamenting that it is ending too soon, which describes many of our reactions to this drama.  

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

The only photo of Im Soo Jung and Jang Ki Yong in one frame at the wrap up dinner.... and it had to be separated by Jung Da In. :mellow:

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2019 at 7:27 AM, realistic2280a said:

Agree... need more background on Tami... Also, Tami should take the risk... just be happy for  crying out loud... you dont know whats gonna happen tomorrow, you could be in a car accident (i hope not!) and living in regret for not having PMG in your life. Haiz...

She didnt gamble on GG betraying her, she didnt expect to be out of Unicon, she didnt expect to like her new boss and she didnt expect to like Scarlett ... life is NOT always about predictions... God has plans for everyone... Especially for strong men and women:blush:

Ok, im gonna add..she didnt expect to have a one night stand with MG but she did. She might regret it but since both are willing were partners, i dont see anything wrong with it.

The drama aimed to be different from other stereotypes hence the one night stand and the strong women in this drama. The drama has been successful in pulling us audience to watch the drama, wanting to know more about the ending of our 3 couples; wanting to know how Tami is going to deal with Morgan. But like many, stretching the push and pull between the 2 of them is tiring as audience see more potential couples with the other 2 leads.

Im still not giving up on MoTa/ MoMi/ GonMi / TaGon/ MiMo's relationship! Haha... They might not be together in the end, but nvm, i had hope they could be together at the end of the drama :D.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Ok, im gonna add..she didnt expect to have a one night stand with MG but she did. She might regret it but since both are willing were partners, i dont see anything wrong with it.

The drama aimed to be different from other stereotypes hence the one night stand and the strong women in this drama. The drama has been successful in pulling us audience to watch the drama, wanting to know more about the ending of our 3 couples; wanting to know how Tami is going to deal with Morgan. But like many, stretching the push and pull between the 2 of them is tiring as audience see more potential couples with the other 2 leads.

Im still not giving up on MoTa/ MoMi/ GonMi / TaGon/ MiMo's relationship! Haha... They might not be together in the end, but nvm, i had hope they could be together at the end of the drama :D.

It’s very rare for the main kdrama couple/OTP not ending up together or things end in a tragic but let’s hope that they’re storyline don’t end in tragic. I’m also on the same page as you. I’m not giving up on our main lead couple. I’m still rooting for a happy ending for both. I already cried a bucket full of tears and I don’t want to cry another bucket full of tears again. 

My 2nd favorite couple will have to be SGG and Jin Woo. Though they’re divorced but going through this divorce has also made both of them realize that they’re both important to each other and made them understand each other better. They’re falling in love with each other.. the kind of love that they didn’t get to experience because they were in an arranged marriage. I like that they’re also portraying the realistics of a divorced couple. Sometimes going through a divorce often brings you closer and understand each other better and that’s exactly what’s happening to them. I hope we get a kiss scene from them too.

• Like 6

Ooh .... now that's a scene I'd love to see.   .Scarlett waltzing into the army camp with a very embarrassed Jh.... they are so cute!

Am amazed that this 21 y.o can portray his role so well

• Like 6

I vote for a Season 2 --- a prequel, which shows everyone's backstory ... for the last ten years.

Then, Season 3 ... A pre - prequel from their high school days.

Then, we can keep having additional seasons until we see them back to when they were born. 

And, if we include Brian, we can have a whole lot of seasons. :w00t:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I've been following this drama since the beginning and thought I'd post a few thoughts before the episodes this week.

My friend and I had debate after last Thursday's episodes about the piano teacher.  I was so upset with Tami/Morgan's break up and really changed my opinion about the piano teacher.  I felt it wasn't nice of her to confess her feelings to Morgan knowing that he already had a girlfriend.  But, my friend said that there is nothing wrong with expressing her feelings to him.  I somewhat agree, but I felt the timing was wrong and she could have waited until they broke up.  But, my friend said that the piano teacher confessed so she wouldn't have any regrets.  But, to me that just sounds like trying to steal someone else's boyfriend - how is she any different from that social media girl (i forgot her name)...  I don't know, what do you think?  :blink:

I really hope that Tami / Morgan get back together.  But, the way this drama goes, I feel like it might not happen...  I think part of me just wants Jang Ki Young to get the girl to compensate when he didn't in Go Back Couple...   Maybe there will be a time jump.  Since Ji Hwan is going into the army, I feel like he will reunite with Scarlett in some way after his army duty is over.  

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

I know a lot of people are saying it won't be realistic that Mo and Mi stay together under the circumstances and the breakup should happen.  Perhaps in real world, yes.  But I hope this show was created to delude us, much like what Jin Woo said to Ga-kyeong when they were watching the movie he produced:  "I didn't create this movie for the audiences to empathize but for them to delude themselves."  Yes, please, delude us away. No need to give us a shot of reality.  Move in together. Get married.  Grow  old together to be 1000 years old.  Whatever is fine. I just want happily ever after for MoMi !  Thank you in advance before the two episodes.

• Like 7

I think it would be nice if Tami n Morgan got back together but it does mean that someone gives up a dream because they have opposing views   family with kids vs single life...did they even discuss kids...was that the issue?

Because that's the only thing really. 

Whether or not there's a piece of legal paper...is immaterial unless you want to give your kids a status.

I've ffed and just replayed the bits with Scarlett n jh  .

Totally guilty of that...

Another OTP with cute heart fluttering bts

• Like 3