0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-18.html

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-19.html

new parts of the blog

@Ameera Ali @dulceres @chococarmela @kimdaehwi @lu09

honestly, your encouragement made me continue, I was about to give up the blog, thank you so much my friends.

A little over midnight here. But can't sleep yet lol

Gun is still the cutest. SH really took him out of kindergarten to cheer up his grandpa? The privileged life lol

Like someone pointed out earlier, Esther must really be bored. She was really trying to steal someone scoop from under them. I was like "Bish! His wife can tell him herself!" Getting brave. I like how SH told her to just take care of granny and she'll handle the rest herself lmao Like why are trying to tell her own husband their business?  Then VC getting annoyed at her running like a kid in a playground. Keep acting like she has a chance against SH and that they are in the same league.

I guess SH is still not back at work? I know she's next in line after grandma for the household but Aera worked at the gallery when she was in the house. 

In the preview, are they really bringing Aera at SH parents house??? Gosh! Everyone on this show has amnesia. How the heck is that place safe? The thugs been there already. They clearly know it's PSH in laws place so how the heck they think they won't go there? Soo Ho told her to be careful then she goes there. Just find a damn motel outside town. That's safer smh

3 more to go! We can dew it!  

On 5/29/2019 at 2:04 AM, chococarmela said:

Today's episode was amazing! The villains are being knocked down like bowling pins. 

But NJ and AR must be punished as well.

NJ' s illness is a strong punishment for both

Although you don't like it, but I think the writers of kdrama have a message, it is that the power of good conquers evil. Here it is SH and PSH kind hearts, that can move mountains

I know you want justice to be fulfilled, but here is a non realistic element, that the evil guys change because the good guys were able to extend their hands to them and turn them to good people 

@dramaninja  the writers overreact in the evil deeds to fill the 100 episodes :crazy: whenever a problem is solved, they come up with another one, it is ridiculous and exaggerated, but still we keep watching :lol: 

Actually the writer  is punishing the actors who became hated by the viewers :tears:

22 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I know you want justice to be fulfilled, but here is a non realistic element, that the evil guys change because the good guys were able to extend their hands to them and turn them to good people 

Amazing perspective. I never even thought about it like that.

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

NJ' s illness is a strong punishment for both

Although you don't like it, but I think the writers of kdrama have a message, it is that the power of good conquers evil. Here it is SH and PSH kind hearts, that can move mountains

@dramaninja  the writers overreact in the evil deeds to fill the 100 episodes :crazy: whenever a problem is solved, they come up with another one, it is ridiculous and exaggerated, but still we keep watching :lol: 

Actually the writer  is punishing the actors who became hated by the viewers :tears:

Lol some characters are meant to be hated the actors though never since it just a role to play.

Some people cant seem to separate the two sometimes which is a shame. Like calling the characters ugly or something which is really not nice.

I really like this storyline actually. All these while, I thought this story is about AR team vs PSH team. Who knew that, this writer would have brought in another character (chairman OH) to attack them both.

Interestingly, evil (AR) join forces with good ( PSH) to counterattack monster chairman oh!! 

Amazingly with 3 more episodes left, I can't really think how is this story going to end. But I know it will be a good ending. Can't wait for tonight's episode

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,105,794031

preview (google)

Park, who recovered his consciousness, reveals that the perpetrator who shot his gun was the chairman. Suho (Kim Jin-woo) struggles to solve the rumor of the dementia treatment that Mr. Oh has spread maliciously. On the other hand, Nam Jun (Jin Tae-hyun) decided to undergo brain surgery with the persuasion of Aura (Lee Seung Yeon) ...

44 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,105,794031

preview (google)

Park, who recovered his consciousness, reveals that the perpetrator who shot his gun was the chairman. Suho (Kim Jin-woo) struggles to solve the rumor of the dementia treatment that Mr. Oh has spread maliciously. On the other hand, Nam Jun (Jin Tae-hyun) decided to undergo brain surgery with the persuasion of Aura (Lee Seung Yeon) ...

So Namjoon probably isn’t going to die? Yayy!

1.jpg

I was asking myself, what was the use of getting Part shot?

I know the answer now. Stupid NJ needed a heavy blow on the head to wake up. He was afraid now, he has forgetfulness, and doesn't even remember whether he shot Park or not, and when PSH helped him and told him he didn't shoot Park, because he was on phone with Jo Aera, he had a change of heart.

He decided to give up Aura group and collaborate with PSH. Also in the preview he is apologizing so much for the grandfather, it seems that Park really loved NJ and considered him his grandson. I really like the relationship between the two. He is admonishing him as if he was the prodigal son, who needed to stop his stupid acts and come home. And somehow, I know that NJ doesn't hate the grandfather, but he was blinded by revenge.

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

1.jpg

I was asking myself, what was the use of getting Part shot?

I know the answer now. Stupid NJ needed a heavy blow on the head to wake up. He was afraid now, and when PSH helped him and told him he didn't shoot Park, he had a change of heart. He decided to give up Aura group and collaborate with PSH. Also in the preview he is apologizing so much for the grandfather, it seems that Park really loved NJ and considered him his grandson. I really like the relationship between the two. He is admonishing him as if he was the prodigal son, who needed to stop his stupid acts and come home. And somehow, I know that NJ doesn't hate the grandfather, but he was blinded by revenge.

What a nice plot to stop evil Namjoon from getting revenge. Hope the surgery went well, if not... :sweatingbullets:

12 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

What a nice plot to stop evil Namjoon from getting revenge. Hope the surgery went well, if not... :sweatingbullets:

I am no longer worried about the ending, because NJ changed heart, even if he dies now, I know that he has a change of heart. But you already know how much I like the actor so I sympathized with NJ too :D

come join us in Shady mother in law, it seems promising

My mind is blank now. I can’t really think of what is going to happen next.

The writer should extend more episodes and hire me to be a new character because I want to have a bid on Aura Group too. Lollllll. 

2 episodes left = 1 hours , The problems aren’t solved yet and Sanha’s father also doesn’t get surgery for his cornea yet. 

@nohamahamoud2002 you are right! the 100 episodes dramas are very tragic :D

Archived