[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am still new to kdrama

Then I recommend Two Mothers, Ruby Ring (the villain gets punished), Mysterious Personal Shopper (amazing), and The Promise (so that you can get that reference I made- "They pulled a Nayeon!") Unknown Woman was my first daily. All I watch are mostly dailies :joy:

20 minutes ago, chococarmela said:

Then I recommend Two Mothers, Ruby Ring (the villain gets punished), Mysterious Personal Shopper (amazing), and The Promise (so that you can get that reference I made- "They pulled a Nayeon!") Unknown Woman was my first daily. All I watch are mostly dailies :joy:

I started learning Korean and achieved good progress. It is easier than reading subs. I can say my progress is only 5% :D but it is good.

I watched some short dramas. Feel good to die was so good. It is comedy fantasy romance

By the way, while I was reading about JTH, I discovered a good drama. But no subs

Why does JTH song give you the chills? 

@chococarmela The Promise is the one with my Queen Lee Yuri? I missed her already. I watched it not faithfully even with her on it. Her most memorable role was a villain in Jang Bori. NJ got nothing on Yeon Min Jung. She could eat him for breakfast lol At least, she got a daesang out of it and her popularity skyrocketed. 

@Adriana Alias About Soo Ho being named chairman, now that you put it that way, that's true no one asked him lmao He clearly didn't know and grandpa and uncle just planned and announced it. It was funnier when VC said he never wanted to be chairman because of the heavy burden. But it's not like he's an idiot and he knew he was the heir anyway. Grandpa just didn't officially announce a successor. He just probably didn't think it would be this fast. And from the time he kept wearing suits and never went back to his scrubs, I knew he fully embraced his chaebol roots. He usually took the leads in the decision and his grandfather just followed his lead anyway, now he has full reigns. He didn't look miserable about it after that time jump. That was the most cheerful he looked like in ages lol

@lu09 lmao at your post about Aera and the orphanage. I honestly filter that quick redemption arc and focused on my peeps. They were happy and together and that's all that matters. I know how dailies and weekend dramas go with their villains so not surprised. I'm gonna miss your funny recaps of the show lol

I am having withdrawal of the show. lolol Anyway, I do have my other weekdays dramas and today is Different Dreams day :)

14 minutes ago, chrissydiva said:

Queen Lee Yuri

Yes!!! I love her so much, she's my favorite Korean actress!

After her would be Park Hana, or the woman who played Eun Kyung Hye in Mysterious Personal Shopper 

Just now, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am doing a good job promoting the guy, right?

Yes you are! I find him attractive as well.

@chrissydiva Imao, that AR, she was something lol:mrgreen:. It was happy ending for San Ha, Gun and PSH so that's all that matters:wub:. I pretended that the last few EPs didn't exist:lol:. I'm gonna miss your posts too:blush:.

By the way, what's next on your list lol:D?

@chococarmela I am surprised you liked Mysterious Personal Shopper ( It was strong in the beginning but it went downhill). Indeed @chrissydiva Queen Lee Yuri:wub:. The first daily drama I ever watched with her " Yellow Boots". It was amazing:rolleyes:. Not to mention, "The Promise" was also good:D.

On 6/1/2019 at 5:55 PM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I didn't watch it :)

My first daily was sunny again tomorrow

And left handed wife is the second :) I am still new to kdramaEp

I just finished watching Women in Dignity.  Good Drama but is not like Suspicious Mother.  I like Suspicious Mother so far and am on Epi. 10.  I also started watching Mother of Mine which is a weekend drama and it is pretty good too.  I have been watching for about 10 years and there have been so many good dailies.  They are my favorites.  I love watching the ones that were complete so I could binge watch.  Very little sleep for me during those dramas, I can't stop watching.  :)

On 6/3/2019 at 6:56 PM, Pam_Van Fossen said:

I just finished watching Women in Dignity.  Good Drama but is not like Suspicious Mother.  I like Suspicious Mother so far and am on Epi. 10.  I also started watching Mother of Mine which is a weekend drama and it is pretty good too.  I have been watching for about 10 years and there have been so many good dailies.  They are my favorites.  I love watching the ones that were complete so I could binge watch.  Very little sleep for me during those dramas, I can't stop watching.  :)

I used to watch Mexican telenovas, then started bollywood from 2013 till 2018. Now it is kdrama :)

Archived