[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The writer is unexpected. I am unable to predict what will happen next week. How will the writer use NJ's partial amnesia? Will he lose all his memories?

I have a headache from this writer, she drove me crazy :crazy:

I love the autistic father very much. And really all the old actors are doing a wonderful job

I forgot to mention my opinion of the granddad, he can't judge people, he was deceived for so long. he is so comic too especially when he waves his walking stick to hit someone :D :D

The halmoni is so kind and forgiving, except for her exaggerated fainting bouts, I like her too

I find the VC was bad. How did they forgive him ? :(

SH's mom is my favourite, she is soooooo funny :D

Another thing, I didn't watch subs, what happened in the father's operation?

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The writer is unexpected. I am unable to predict what will happen next week. How will the writer use NJ's partial amnesia? Will he lose all his memories?

I have a headache from this writer, she drove me crazy :crazy:

I love the autistic father very much. And really all the old actors are doing a wonderful job

I forgot to mention my opinion of the granddad, he can't judge people, he was deceived for so long. he is so comic too especially when he waves his walking stick to hit someone :D :D

The halmoni is so kind and forgiving, except for her exaggerated fainting bouts, I like her too

I find the VC was bad. How did they forgive him ? :(

SH's mom is my favourite, she is soooooo funny :D

Someone will get amnesia for sure.

4 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

From the preview, it seems the operation would fail. I will stick by my prediction that NJ would end up being the donor of the cornea. He needs something "big" as that to redeem himself somehow. 

I also think having another villain is a bit off being too late into the game.  With just a few more episodes left, it's not the best story-telling style to introduce new twists unless maybe the intention is to give AR a chance to self-redemption. Maybe she'll end up 'saving' Aura from the new villain. Maybe. 

4 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

I also recommend your blog to my friends who dislike Namjoon. I do get why they hate Namjoon so much but we need to understand that character very well. He isn’t pure evil.

Thank you so much. You are perceptive. JTH would never play a simple role. He plays a role that expresses contradictory feelings. That's why I have been analyzing his role, because you find a wide range of things to discuss. I am so glad you got my point.

You noticed I was pointing out his evil deeds too, by mentioning his motives all the time. I wasn't praising him in the blog. I also picked up the difficult scenes to show JTH's acting skills.

I am so sad that JTH will not read my blog :( I hope I can send it to him on FB when he becomes active there, because I don't think there are many blogs for his role :( I mentioned it on his instagram, but I am sure no one noticed it. I already sent it on a comment on his FB. I hope he sees it sometime 

preview translation (google)

Suho (Kim Jin-woo) takes Aura (Lee Seung-yeon) to head home. Suho tells his family about the fallow and they help Ara and Namjun to stop him.
On the other hand, Geumhee (SH's mom) (Kim Se-ra) makes a dangerous decision for Changsu (SH's dad) (Gangnam-gil) ...

NJ's memory deteriorates, he goes back to the time when he hated his mother :D he calls her samonim :D she is so surprised :D 

the way JTH shifts his face from love to his mother to hatred is amazing. This is really so good, the actor is damn good.

No matter how much you hate the character, but you can't deny the actor is so talented.

I suddenly remembered Jekyll and Hyde :D 

7 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

it seems everyone is trying to save Aura group now, no matter how they were enemies, they start to help each other . 

@dramaninja I know you always hate the character that separates the OTP :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 

plz don't forget Esther :D 

Filler ep, Chairman Oh's thugs tried to scare AR and PSH comes to the rescue:phew:, writer nim loosing her steam. :lol:

Archived