[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

Chairman Oh shoots Park, and he uses NJ's forgetfulness to frame him for murder. :(

Chairman OH is so evil

he is patting NJ's shoulder as if he is saying "Don't worry, I will help you" :(

really Chairman OH is even more evil than all the previous villains, as if we needed him now. :scream:

On the other hand, I am still optimistic, I don't think Park is dead, they will try to save him,

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, newyee said:

@nohamahamoud2002 @lu09 Chairman Park's walking stick has a hidden camera, if I'm not mistaken. He seems to switch on the camera and aiming at Oh. For his age, I doubt he can make it but still hope so. This drama should be more light-hearted by now but it's far from it :tears:

I hope Chairman Park doesn't die, he is a very good guy :(

Good guys shouldn't die in dailies :(

Ironically, no one is after Aura group now (except Chairman Oh)

they are in serious trouble

12 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

I watched the preview and felt disappointing with the writer. 

by the way if you notice, the 100 episode dramas are very tragic. (example: " Love Until the End", and, "Mysterious Personal Shopper" )

120 episode dramas are much better

compare between this one with "It is my life"

If you want to avoid tragedy, stick to the 120 episode dramas, now they are airing "Home for Summer", I think it is a good idea to watch it after Left Handed wife ends.

Smh 4 episodes left now. Instead of wrapping things up, people are getting shot now. WTF? I really didn't care for the Cho Aera pity party. Are they kidding me? Just because she's about to bury another son and finally got the taste of her own medicine by having her behind wobbling over a building, I'm supposed to care about her crocodile tears? The writer can keep it. 

I want at least 2 episodes of happy ending (Pleaseeeee). If the writer rushes to the end, I won’t be satisfied at all. An episode of happy ending is very little since it has only 30 minutes.

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

by the way if you notice, the 100 episode dramas are very tragic. (example: " Love Until the End", and, "Mysterious Personal Shopper" )

120 episode dramas are much better

compare between this one with "It is my life"

If you want to avoid tragedy, stick to the 120 episode dramas, now they are airing "Home for Summer", I think it is a good idea to watch it after Left Handed wife ends.

You’re right!! I watched Sunny Again Tomorrow which had 121 episodes and the happy ending started at around episode 117-118. (forget lol)

It wasn’t the best but hey, I got 3 episodes of worth seeing the good guys having the best time of their lives.

4 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

I want at least 2 episodes of happy ending (Pleaseeeee). If the writer rushes to the end, I won’t be satisfied at all. An episode of happy ending is very little since it has only 30 minutes.

You’re right!! I watched Sunny Again Tomorrow which had 121 episodes and the happy ending started at around episode 117-118. (forget lol)

It wasn’t the best but hey, I got 3 episodes of worth seeing the good guys having the best time of their lives.

don't be optimistic, in love until the end, the OTP united in the last five minutes of the last episode 103 too :D:D

so expect the fight will continue until the last minute

@nohamahamoud2002 lmao the last 5 minutes?? I guess I shouldn't be complaining about this one here. I just don't see why the writer didn't think of ways to wrap up the drama without adding Chairman Oh to the mix. Like I stated before, he could have been added  earlier in place of giving SH amnesia. Now they are just gonna rush to get rid of him. Aura really need to do better. They just have people invest or be shareholder in their company ending up being criminals lol Don't just accept anybody's money. I'll watch the subs later when I get home, but I'm already meh about Aera pity party with eng subs lol

I just noticed that previous drama had the second male lead on Color of a Woman, then this one has the second female lead (LSK), and the following drama will have the first female lead Lol 

Already watched the subbed. Aera apologized to Haechul and gave up on Aura Group but Namjoon won’t give up ever even if it is just one day, he wants to become a chairman. I don’t want Aera and Namjoon to die. But my gut feeling told me that Aera will die while protecting Namjoon from Chairman Oh and Namjoon will learn his lesson? (my suck theory lol)

Namjoon knew why Chairman Oh gets him to have a wedding with Hayeong but when Suho warned him not to do sth stupid and he was like: I know and I want to do it lol :joy:

for me Jo Aera is the real villain of the whole drama. She killed Yeona, took Suho, abandoned Namjun. Not only that, she caused the death of her other son DG. She tried to take over Aura group, she used NJ in her revenge, while he was trying to gain her favour :(

she is the devil incarnate.

NJ will never wake up :D he will keep dreaming about Aura group in his sleep, :D  It is freaking funny to me :D The guy needs a strong punch in the head really

What an episode! KNJ is officially a psycho he still wants to take over Aura even after his mum was nearly killed DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS THE GUY NEARLY KILLED YOUR MUM WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! He seemed to have lost some brain cells during that accident a year ago.

I like the fact that CA is trying to redeem herself although it won’t be easy to do that with the viewers especially all the horrible things she has done! I’m so glad I was right when I wrote my comment last time where I set that CA might give her shares to Park family and leave to go to US with KNJ seems she did have that plan in mind! 

OSH mum can’t seem to stay out of trouble she always end up doing something with her impulsive decision making! 

Overall it was a good episode but there’s only 4 episodes left and chairman Park gets shot are you actually serious! They better not make the ending rushed or give us 2 minutes of happy ending !!!!

Archived