[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

I will not be surprised if we only get  2 minutes of  happy  feeling at the end of ep 103.  This writer just love to toy with the viewers. 

NJ is totally crazy,:anguished:  Chairman Oh I really cannot stand looking at your face:rage:

@nohamahamoud2002, me third:lol:, don't want to be stress of how  this drama will end. Anyway,  4 more ep to go and we are done:crazy:

Chingu's, enjoy the rest of the week!!!

Peace to All:wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

by the way if you notice, the 100 episode dramas are very tragic. (example: " Love Until the End", and, "Mysterious Personal Shopper" )

"Mysterious Personal Shopper" was a dark drama. More thriller than drama. Loved every second of it!

1 minute ago, chococarmela said:

"Mysterious Personal Shopper" was a dark drama. More thriller than drama. Loved every second of it!

I watched only a few scenes :D but I think the evil woman stayed evil till  near the end. 

I don't how NJ is walking about with a piece of metal in his head and he is not worried :D

9 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the evil woman stayed evil till  near the end

At least she was actually like that for a reason. Her psychologist was drugging her and her husband was abusive. Her mother lied to her. She wasn't... Just evil.

Jo Aera is sane. She is able to think. When she felt she was near death, she started thinking everything over.

NJ is unstable and unbalanced :( He is about to lose his life, and still can't give up on Aura Group. He has always been mad. But still, all my praises to actor JTH.

Best thing about today's episode, the little high five between Soo Ho and his dad. So darn cute! 

SH mom is a disaster. The only good thing she accomplished was saving him from  being shot with his grandfather lol And they have 30,000 dollars in their savings?? You are not dirt poor??? 

And who the hell cut the poor kids hair??? Lord have mercy! 

Loved PSH's answer to Aera. He said the reason he saved her could have been Chairman Oh being the biggest enemy or that they need her shares not in his hand, but really at the end of the day you have to save a life even if the person is evil aka I'm a decent human being. Aww this is why I STAN! *though I'll still stan even if you let her die lol I got your back, boy! 

Poor dude needs a vacation with his wife and kid after this. He never even got to finish his honeymoon. He's being pulled from all directions smh lol I wonder how the heck they gonna have the 3 kids he planned at this rate lmao

When I think of it, the Parks will try to do everything to save Aura Group. How will stupid NJ change his mind? He is accused now of shooting Park. If Suho helps him prove his innocence, will he be more collaborative?

I am hoping the grandfather is not dead :( if he dies, the grandmother's heart will not stand it and she might die as well :( So I still hope he will recover, but might not be able to say what happened, either from amensia, or he will be in a coma.

I know the evil ways in the preview, to keep us rotating in circles.

NJ doesn't remember what happened because of his temporary forgetfulness. So he really believes he shot Park. It seems that evil Chairman Oh is telling him "I will help you",

but now, how will Chairman Oh take Jo Aera's shares?

will Chairman Oh threaten Jo Aera to give him her shares in return for saving her son from prison? :(

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

NJ doesn't remember what happened because of his temporary forgetfulness. So he really believes he shot Park. It seems that evil Chairman Oh is telling him "I will help you",

but now, how will Chairman Oh take Jo Aera's shares?

will Chairman Oh threaten Jo Aera to give him her shares in return for saving her son from prison? :(

@nohamahamoud2002, sorry to cut your post; let us hope that Chairman Park managed to turn on the camera in his cane, at least it will show that evil Chairman Oh was the one who pulled the trigger.  Their is a possibility that Chairman Oh will use NJ's on/off amnesia as a bargaining chip:rage: to get AR's shares.

1 hour ago, dulceres said:

@nohamahamoud2002, sorry to cut your post; let us hope that Chairman Park managed to turn on the camera in his cane, at least it will show that evil Chairman Oh was the one who pulled the trigger.  Their is a possibility that Chairman Oh will use NJ's on/off amnesia as a bargaining chip:rage: to get AR's shares.

Law & order doesn't work for this drama. It has to be retribution like accident, illness or murder; or repentance. I am thinking HY will eventually kill chairman Oh as he's possibly the one who murdered her family and attributed it to suicide just like what he intended for AR. HY's rich BIL was also killed in a faked accident. 

I also hope that chairman Park will survive and the 4 generations will have a happy reunion in the end. 

Otherwise the title can well be 'Curse of Aura'.

Suho and NJ seem to be on the same side now, the grandfather is not dead,

NJ suspects HY of spying on him, Suho is acting angry in front of her

he takes NJ outside to talk away from HY's ears :)

Suho gives NJ Napoleon's necklace to Josephine   from the stolen jewels (in Geon's tube)  to put in HY's bag ?? The police take her for robbery :D

this is my guess from the scenes

Preview

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/leftywife/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0682-01-495663,read,,104,793979

1 hour ago, kimdaehwi said:

Can’t believe Namjoon and Suho agreed to work together to take down Chairman Oh and Hayeong :wub:

@kimdaehwi JTH was on  a live video on instagram, did you catch up with him??

I missed it   :bawling:

some predictions: I guess NJ might have surgery, but he will continue to have forgetfulness all the time, He will never regain his faculties any more.

and we all know that amnesia is the main theme in this drama  :D

Now that was a fun episode! Was fun seeing KNJ and PSH working together for once was nice to see the original bad guys team up against the worst of them all! I’m glad to see that PSH being a doctor still comes in handy even though he doesn’t seem to want to go back to saving lives no more 

CA has done a 360 turn from wanting to take Aura and plotting evil plans to get revenge on the Park family to helping them now and needing their protection! Glad KNJ is doing the same now maybe it will be a way to redeem themselves in the last 3 episodes 

Bye HY never liked her she’s hienstly such a snake she’s all like I love KNJ I want to marry him to giving daily reports to her father about him and his mother 

Esther seems to really want to be involved guess she’s really bore of playing a nanny, no one can keep Esther and her love for drama and plotting down 

In all seriousness this drama should’ve been called something along the lines of The Amnesia Trio, Left Handed Wife and Face Swap Husband, The Great Memory Loss, The Common Amnesia, Wife and Husband loss of memory :joy:

56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@kimdaehwi JTH was on  a live video on instagram, did you catch up with him??

I missed it   :bawling:

some predictions: I guess NJ might have surgery, but he will continue to have forgetfulness all the time, He will never regain his faculties any more.

and we all know that amnesia is the main theme in this drama  :D

I was busy lately. I didn’t even know he was doing live. He might have deleted the live that’s why I can’t see.

Archived