[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

What an ending! Absolutely loved this drama although it has left me frustrated so many times, still loved it! It really seemed like KNJ wanted to do better and pay for all his sins it was such a bitter sweet ending for him although he died in a way I think he became a butterfly that followed them to the hospital and was at CHo Aeras orphanage, in a way it’s letting the audience think he is somewhere peaceful and is finally happy! I guess in a way he repayed for his sins and realised his mistakes by giving his eyes to OSH dad which was a beautiful gift that he gave like he knew he was going to die and in a way I guess he was ready to be at peace 

I’m glad Cho Aera has her own orphanage although she has been one of the biggest villains in the show, she has lost a lot two she lost both her sons, her dad killed KNJ dad, she was living in a loveless marriage she was driven by greed and revenge in the end she finally realised the important things in life, she is living to provide love to other children the same way she was unable to give that love for KNJ especially when she abandoned him and when he was close to her she never realised who he was.. although she was absolutely horrible she is trying to do better 

Okay im so confused how is OH Jemma just out of the hospital all fine now, just a few episodes back she was laying in the bed unable to move, I mean what.. and of course chairman Oh is responsible for their parents death to be honest I’m quite happy he was stabbed I mean after everything he has done a sad death alone seems still a little too nice for him! I’m also confused if OSH mum did also have relations with his uncle I don’t think that was explained very clear... never the less still loved the drama 

PSH was so cute this episode the way he was acting around OSH was absolutely adorable made me so happy to finally see them be a little happy family, throughout the show they have been through so much, finally they get to enjoy the happiness that they deserve! I’m so happy he became a chairman he definitely deserves all the good things! The scene of him giving a watch to OSH brought us back to the beginning of the drama that watch has been like their promise of love in a way, a watch especially made for his left handed wife 

Although I joined this thread quite late, I really enjoyed interacting with you all and reading your comments, I really hope we will all meet in another comment section watching a new drama :wub:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started following this thread recently, but never really watched any ep until like a few eps ago. Gotta say even tho NJ was a despicable character, I totally fell for JTH. He's quite a good-looking man, I must say, and I love his facial expressions - really on point! So even tho I hated NJ, I had hoped he didn't have to die in the end. Oh well... :( 

32 minutes ago, luvabe said:

I started following this thread recently, but never really watched any ep until like a few eps ago. Gotta say even tho NJ was a despicable character, I totally fell for JTH. He's quite a good-looking man, I must say, and I love his facial expressions - really on point! So even tho I hated NJ, I had hoped he didn't have to die in the end. Oh well... :( 

Wow another JTH fan. Plz read my blog. I dedicated it to NJ because of my deep admiration for JTH. It has 25 posts from recent to old

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-25.html

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Wow another JTH fan. Plz read my blog. I dedicated it to NJ because of my deep admiration for JTH. It has 25 posts from recent to old

https://my-favourite-korean-drama-reviews.blogspot.com/2019/05/part-25.html

I've been reading it actually. Thanks for saving me dozens of hours :)) I never quite understood NJ's background until I read your posts.

On 5/31/2019 at 10:44 PM, luvabe said:

I've been reading it actually. Thanks for saving me dozens of hours :)) I never quite understood NJ's background until I read your posts.

I also created a thread  for JTH here, come and write posts  :) You will really love him when you know more about him :) 

I collected all the playlists of his previous works on Youtube (but unluckily they are not subbed and are not available on the kdrama usual forums)

I  am already learning Korean. I hope I can understand without subs sometime :)

Click here

JTH soompi thread

Ohh the show is over! What a crazy ride, but I loved it nevertheless. Writer really needs to do better though lmao. Still way better than Unknown Woman which I couldn't finish and only watched the last episode just to see how that nonsense ended. The last episode did have a good amount of happy ending so I won't complain much cause it could have been worse lol

Starting with the goods:

Chairman announcing Soo Ho as his successor and retiring. About dang time!  lol  My boy deserved it. He did revive Aura Bio and did all sort of fighting the bad guys for what seems forever. He did all that with a medical degree lol I loved that SH was there for the announcement and how proud she was.

He was also extra cute today and all over his wife. And look at that girl being all like "You can stop giving me presents." Says no women ever lmao Like girl, he can afford it, stay still and receive the blessing! I loved his response and reasoning on why he does that. SH waited for him for five whole years and never giving up on him, she deserves to be showered. Honestly, they barely had time for themselves ever since they both came back from amnesia town since they kept dealing with evil people one after another. So hopefully they caught up during that one year. I'm glad I got to see their cuteness which we were deprived off. I was so happy that watch my cute little family with their cutie pie. The ending with them three and SH voiceover was perfect. 

HY ,after pushing SH in that pool, did another great thing. Killing chairman OH lol though her sister going from being in vegetative state for 10 years to all good and calling PSH??? So was she faking this whole time or she could hear their convo in her room and not just be able to respond. It was so weird and rushed. 

The bads:

Still not into that instant forgiveness of mother and son then again Esther is also in that house being "hi hi ha ha" with SH. I didn't know if I should have laughed or throw something at her bobblehead  when she told SH she was jealous that she became a chairman's wife at her age. Lack of self awareness with that statement since that was what she was plotting by trying to steal SH's husband.  I guess beggars can't be choosers. I did get a dead NJ. Aera did lose two sons so I guess that's punishment enough. She did see a jail cell for awhile lol Esther is really the biggest winner. She only lost rank in that house and her son will never be a successor over Gun. So nothing really major happened to her since she still enjoys the money like grandpa told her lol Basically she should thank Dori for her graces.

I love Gun and all but why was he given all those lines about NJ when Dori actually blood related to NJ not Gun? lol NJ is Dori's uncle. That poor kid was barely given lines anymore besides "Yes" lol I don't remember him even being close to NJ. That was so random but whatever. 

All in all I'm happy. I got 75% to 80% of the things I wanted, so I'm good. I still needed more romance and less focus on the bad guys. Crossing fingers they can reunite in another drama to make up for that. 

Forgot to add, I'm glad the watch made a comeback, though I guess his was lost with her when she was kidnapped. The watches were basically their wedding band. I was lmao when she was like "What are you doing?" when he got down on his knees. 

It's been great hanging out here. :)

THANK YOU :love: to ALL chingus (esp mentioning @Ameera Ali @chrissydiva @lu09 @nohamahamoud2002 in alpha order) for your precious contributions here.  I really enjoy reading your insightful & interesting posts, pics & gifs which warrant my diligent visits here throughout the months.

I hope to meet again! Cheerio & take care!

-Saranghaeyo-

Just now, Ameera Ali said:

@newyee , @nohamahamoud2002, @dulceres  & @lu09 & @Pam_Van Fossen @chococarmela Thanks for months of insightful thoughts  , laughter & friendly discussion , I enjoyed my time in the thread . 

I wish you nice weekend, See you around the forum :wub:

I am no longer crying :)

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy that JTH replied to my message on instagram

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am no longer crying :)

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo happy that JTH replied to my message on instagram

Happy for you , he know you watch him 24 /7 either this drama or monster :mrgreen::joy:

I have been showering cafe daum of KJH with messages for four months, and there are very few people who post, but he never replies to anyone. Although it is very easy for him, we are only two or three people who post. And he visits the cafe all the time and reads the message, but he never cared to reply.

Archived