[Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내

0ly40

5 hours ago, kimdaehwi said:

2 episodes left = 1 hours , The problems aren’t solved yet and Sanha’s father also doesn’t get surgery for his cornea yet.  

@nohamahamoud2002 you are right! the 100 episodes dramas are very tragic :D

don't worry chingu, about Sanha's dad operation, it will be solved in 2 minutes, they will find a cornea from the US as usual, and jump 1 year later or less, as we all know, where we see the father walking without his stick (without wasting time to show us the father going to operation room, and the usual details). They torture as for 102 episodes, and think about a happy ending in five minutes, lol.

the problem now is in the preview, the loan shark (who bought the painting) is conspiring with Chairman Oh, really another trouble ahead for us :D

Spoiler

2.jpg
3.jpg

PS @kimdaehwi don't quote videos or photos (just delete them from the quote)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, kimdaehwi said:

They were already having a wrap up party. Congrats on their hard working. That was such a long journey!

Can’t wait for Jin Taehyun’s next project in 2021!?!? Loll I saw him acting every 2 years.

did you watch his other works?

He acted in dailies almost every year in the past (120 or more episodes)

You stole my heart 2008

White lie 2008-2009

Pure pumpkin flower 2010
here comes Oh Ja Ryong 2012-2013
Hold my hand 2013-2014

source

http://asianwiki.com/Jin_Tae-Hyun

(he participated in short dramas and movies too, but sometimes in very minor roles)

after his success here, he will have so many offers, don't worry, I expect we will see him soon

30 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

did you watch his other works?

He acted in dailies almost every year in the past (120 or more episodes)

You stole my heart 2008

White lie 2008-2009

Pure pumpkin flower 2010
here comes Oh Ja Ryong 2012-2013
Hold my hand 2013-2014

source

http://asianwiki.com/Jin_Tae-Hyun

after his success here, he will have so many offers, don't worry, I expect we will see him soon

@nohamahamoud2002, agreed, but; he need to have his R&R:) and/or all of them involved in this project.  Thanks  KBS2, the actors/actresses, staff and management for bringing us this drama that sometimes wants me to reach out the tv screen and pull AR/Ester and NJ's hair:lol:

Today's ep,  Chairman Oh chasing Chairman Park and AR:lol:, like cat and mouse game. PSH, NJ along with Sandal, OSH/Ester managed to outwit  Chairman Oh and his thugs getting Chairman Park into AURA's hospital and AR to OSH parents house.

In the preview Chairman Park will wake up, hopefully; they will find his cane and their will be evidence against evil Chairman Oh:weary:. If NJ survive good for him:lol:

I am not going to worry about the alliance of Chairman Oh and the loan shark.

Two more ep to go:relaxed:

So KNJ and PSH are working together then we have Esther and OSH working together... well then seems like we have some interesting teams here, wonder what will happen in the end 2 more episodes left are they really going to let off KNJ, Esther and CA that easily they deserve some sort of punishment I understand they “turned around” but still doesn’t make all the things they did go away!

Hope to see a happy family scene seems like we haven’t really got that! And PSH seems to barely spend anymore time with Gun we need the little family together ! 

Hoensty hate that chairman Oh guy he’s a sure as hell is a devil in this show! I’m surprised PSH secretory forgot that chairman Park had a camera hidden in his cane could have proven that the bad guy is guilty and get him locked up

All I’m hoping for is for the next episode for all bad guys to be finished then the last episode everyone is happy etc! They better not leave any loose ends  !

My opinion, I hope you think about it

Inspite of Jo Aera and NJ's grave crimes, the Parks considered them family. They lived with them for so many years, that is why they are ready to forgive them. ( I am only analyzing the writer's point of view, plz don't get upset with me). 

Jo Aera lost her son DG, her reputation, her shares, and her other son NJ was somehow a victim of her evil deeds. She is about to lose him too. Jo Aera is more to blame than NJ, in my opinion.

NJ was loved by the grandparents and DG, even VC liked him. Deep down, NJ had some feelings for them, but he was blinded by jealousy and revenge. His actions are mostly driven by disturbed feelings. Esther used him to swap DG and SH's faces (he would not have done this if Esther hadn't called him, SH said that in one scene, which I included in my blog). His mother used him in her revenge. He repented now, after learning a hard lesson. 

The worst thing that made you hate NJ is his passion for SH. I don't like the Gemma episode, because it was so silly, I was hoping the writer would not go that far. She made the viewers detest NJ. She could have handled it differently, because in my opinion, when NJ stopped following SH suddenly after PSH regained his memory, I felt there was sth illogical, NJ would not just give in so easily, I was certain there was another sequel waiting for us between NJ and SH. but still, the Gemma episode was not good. It was enough for SH to lose her memories, and forget PSH temporarily,

But to have another name and personality, this was so twisted by the writer. I know she didn't have any relationship with NJ, because he didn't push her too far (except in the car scene, and she shunned him). Even the hints we saw, were not fulfilled, just like Esther and Suho. But still the fake marriage was totally unacceptable, that is why the viewers cursed NJ, but this was the writer's fault, in my opinion

I hope this gives you some insight. You don't have to accept the writer's point of view, but already you are used to kdrama. There is much imagination and lack of reality in them, so just be more imaginitive to see why the drama ends this way. We can write volumes of book about iIlogical things in the drama 

I will try to write my detailed conclusion in the blog, after the drama ends. I really hope I wasn't giving you a hard time. The characters are deep, not superficial. The hardest characters in analysis were NJ and Jo Aera.  They have so many motives and contradictions. The actor and actress did a huge effort to show those feelings, that's why I feel so sorry for them when they are sharply critisized for their acting.

@nohamahamoud2002, I don't quite agree with your post.

Jo Aera didn't "lose" her first son - she abandoned him.  And she spoilt the second son that he turned out to be an utterly useless human being.  

I am not sure what feelings NJ has for the grandparents, DG and VC.  Because NJ attached himself to the family in the first place to get revenge on JA.  He included the family in his revenge because Mummy Dearest chose them?  Esther called him to do the swap but he could have walked away.  She didn't bribe him or hold a gun to his head.  And he was the one who funded the operation.  Without his funds, the doctor would have kicked Esther to the curb.

I don't think NJ stopped liking SH just because PSH regained his memory.  SH made it clear to him from the start she would not see NJ in a romantic light.  And after PSH regained his memory and confirmed NJ's role in changing his face and keeping that apart, SH tore him to pieces.  NJ wants to be loved.  He will sneer at anyone who rejects him or regards him as inferior.  When SH told him what he thought of her, his attitude toward her was just like his attitude to Chairman and those who despised him.  That's when he stopped liking SH.  

When SH (now Gemma) thought he saved her from death and looked at him with kind regard, NJ again thought he was 'in love'.  I doubt it is SH the person.  But more that someone thinks he is loveable.

JA and NJ share the same genes.  JA's Dad was a ruthless cold-blooded killer.  I think the damaged genes run in the family.  Their motives were not complex.  Both were out for revenge.   But unfortunately, they didn't go after the right targets.  They should have just shot their family members.

I only think there was one bad actor in this drama.  Nearing the end of the drama and Esther has not improved at all.  That one has far to go and I really hope it would be a really long time before I see her in another drama!  Her "acting" is kinda annoying. 

1 hour ago, O said:

When SH (now Gemma) thought he saved her from death and looked at him with kind regard, NJ again thought he was 'in love'.  I doubt it is SH the person.  But more that someone thinks he is loveable.

JA and NJ share the same genes.  JA's Dad was a ruthless cold-blooded killer.  I think the damaged genes run in the family.  Their motives were not complex.  Both were out for revenge.   But unfortunately, they didn't go after the right targets.  They should have just shot their family members.

Yes, I quite agree with you on NJ thinking he is loveable

About bad genes, he had them from his mother and granddad 

But NJ did have another human side inherited from his own father. His father was so good. NJ sometimes shows a rare human side, I can't go over that in detail, but there are several instances where he showed some humanity (that is why I found him interesting)

NJ's motives were complex, because he wasn't only out for revenge. He wanted his mother's love. His feelings were a mix of love and hate

I guess JTH was able to show different feelings through his acting, he feels sth, and shows sth else. He changes his expressions quickly. I liked that, because he controlled his face and voice totally. 

When I said Jo Aera lost her son, I was referring to DG

4 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Chen's men are about to kill NJ, but Jo Aera protects him with her body, and it sees she got hit instead :)

@nohamahamoud2002, sorry to cut your post, yup; the preview shows that Chairman Oh will be arrested and  AR will get hit by Chen:unsure: will she die????

9 minutes ago, dulceres said:

@nohamahamoud2002, sorry to cut your post, yup; the preview shows that Chairman Oh will be arrested and  AR will get hit by Chen:unsure: will she die????

she showed motherly love in that scene, I was so happy that she is ready to sacrifice herself for her son. I don't know if she will die, or will suffer from severe damage? like paralysis? she is hit on her back, or will it be on her head? :(

but on the other hand, if she dies, NJ will give up on his surgery and die as well. So I think she will not die (in the preview, she is still convincing her son to have surgery)

Spoiler

3.jpg

Spoiler

4.jpg

I just watched the raw version of ep 102 and if I could give only one acting award,   I would give it to JTY/ NJ hands down. He is really the best actor in this series.  AR comes a very close second. 

Am happy that the series seems to be ending on an exciting note.  I will willingly gloss over its many weaknesses if tomorrow's episode could pack a wallop. 

Archived