Network: KBS2

Episodes: 100

Genre: Melodrama, Romance

Airdate: January 2nd - May 31st, 2019

Airtime: Mon-Fri @ 19:50 KST

Director: Kim Myung Wook

Writer: Moon Eun Ah

Synopsis:

A melancholy drama in which a woman who lives a life of another person in a shocking accident and a woman who is looking for a husband who has disappeared from her honeymoon, is a reverse melodrama where two men and women visit their true love and family in a desperate desire

Cast:

Lee Soo Kyung as Oh San Ha

1545872637917_171405.jpg

Kim Jin Woo as Lee Soo Ho / Park Do Kyung

1545872638067_171427.jpg

Ha Yeon Joo as Esther Jang

1545872638354_171461.jpg

Jin Tae Hyun as Kim Nam Joon

1545872638481_171483.jpg

Lee Seung Yeon as Jo Ae Ra

1545872638618_171508.jpg

Kang Nam Gil as Oh Chang Soo

1545872638756_171520.jpg

Kim Seo Ra as Baek Geum Hee

1545872638863_171542.jpg

Park Yoo Ha as Oh Seul Ra

1545872638913_171553.jpg

Kim Byung Ki as CEO Park Soon Tae

1545872638996_171575.jpg

Seon Woo Yong Nyeo as Chun Soon Im

1545872639093_171597.jpg

Jung Chan as Park Kang Chul

1545872639147_171600.jpg

Kim Joon Ui as Park Noh Ah

1545872639223_171611.jpg

Teaser:

Other Posters:

1545614572_1423814.jpg

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST - Lee Soo Kyung & Kim Jin Woo - Premieres on January 2nd, 2019
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST - Lee Soo Kyung & Kim Jin Woo - Premieres TONIGHT

For everyone who enjoys daily dramas: today Left-Handed Wife premieres on KBS at 7:50 PM. :)

Here the press conference:

There was no highlight-reel as far as I know but you can watch the teaser. :D

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2019] Left-handed wife, 왼손잡이 아내 - Mon-Fri 19:50 KST

I just watched episode with eng sub and I was pleasantly surprised, it was a good start :P

56A0431B-6CD7-41F3-B270-73154BA9A324.jpg

What ever E Jang  choice , it’ll definitely be something that will leaves several lives hanging on the balance . :crazy::unsure:

But how could she do that to a friend no a brother that come only to help her , she know LSH  got a life and wife waiting for him that he love . If she make him think that he was PDK and father of her child , she would’ve wrong him in every possible way . 

From the first episode, I am confused already.  Did Soo Ho die in the accident and Do Young lived or are we to believe that Soo Ho lived and she made him think his name was Do Young.  All the posters above only show Kim Jin Woo playing both parts.  If that's the case then they should have had Soo Ho be played originally by Kim Jin Woo then there wouldn't be this confusion.   Will we see the actor that actually played Soo Ho during this episode again?  I am hoping it is a good drama.  I am already feeling the anxiety from the melodrama and its only episode one.  

I just saw the first episode, and yes it's confusing, I guess the second lead female will ask the doctor to change the face of the real Soo Ho  who will be Do Kyung  of face with his loss of memory it's very easy fo this witch to make him believe her story, and  let the true Do Kyung  die, I see only that, being  because that the actor who plays the true  Soo Ho  is only guest in this drama.

If that's it, it's terribly horrible. I do not really see why doctors will accept, 

4 hours ago, marrez1 said:

I just saw the first episode, and yes it's confusing, I guess the second lead female will ask the doctor to change the face of the real Soo Ho  who will be Do Kyung  of face with his loss of memory it's very easy fo this witch to make him believe her story, and  let the true Do Kyung  die, I see only that, being  because that the actor who plays the true  Soo Ho  is only guest in this drama.

If that's it, it's terribly horrible. I do not really see why doctors will accept, 

@marrez1,  I agree.  Losing his memory is ok, but to also change his face,  I don''t know.  I guess I will keep watching since I love being punished by these daily dramas.  :lol:  

@Ameera Ali, I think you are right.  Soo Ho is probably the grandson of that has been missing for 30 years.  Something must have happened to the daughter for her to abandon the baby.  Her father (the mean grandfather) probably would not have accepted the fact that she had a child.

@Ameera Ali, I think you are right.  Soo Ho is probably the grandson of that has been missing for 30 years.  Something must have happened to the daughter for her to abandon the baby.  Her father (the mean grandfather) probably would not have accepted the fact that she had a child.

Yes , from today’s episode it seems she is the daughter in law and she was married to the oldest son and she died.we are not sure if the oldest son is dead .

But what’s  interesting is Jo Ae RA had something to do with him missing or she hides  the fact that he was in orphanages and got the necklace that seem important . 

I still can’t  work my mind around how this switch could work , I like the Current actor that play soo ho :P 

Archived