Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

10 hours ago, immorethant said:

There are 2 possibilities.

1. Mr. Jung is also angel (she may be Yeon-Seo's mother who became angel to take care of her, so she knew YS at 10 or since YS's birth) or....

2. She is a robot.  Therefore, she can't stay at Yeon-Seo's house because during the night she has to charge her battery. 

Now I won't be surprised anymore if this drama also has vampire, werewolf, elf or dragon.  

Yeon-Seo's birth mother, Matil, has her consciousness currently stored in the robot Ms. Jung.

Yeon-Seo's official mother currently rotates her consciousness around various inanimate objects.

Mr. Jo, who was the "mother" who raised Yeon-Seo, currently has his consciousness in the seeing-eye dog, which is also a robot.

This is a fantasy drama.

Both male leads have wings.

Pretty much anything is possible.

• LOL 4

51 minutes ago, Ni Wen said:

Don't you already feel the angst from this face this moment when he's looking at YS and Director from afar at the temple? 

@Ni Wen I think KD himself also haven't fully get a grasp on how deep his feeling for her. He look content but a bit sad at the same time to me.

I believe the drama will still give us a lot of cuteness. I hope won't become too sad as well. 

And can I talk about how cute the angel reluctantly go to temple LOL. He say sorry to heaven above hahaha...

Great detail comedic acting skill from L. 

vj6TiEq.jpg

18XK1t6.jpg

@meechuttso Thanks for the warm welcome! :innocent: I was observing the drama at first, but ep 3-4 sold me off and get me hooked up!!!

• Like 6
  • Love 3

You know, usually when a show excites me I can’t wait for days to pass for the next episode. But what happens before you know it, it’s all done! lol! 

This is the first time I loath for Wednesday to come. I’m like take your time! :lol: It’s too precious to pass by. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

@Cecentre and @Ni Wen 

I do enjoy the angst given in dramas. I know it'll kill us but that'll keep me, as fans, interested and the drama soaring to success. 

We just have to be strong together till the end, Chingus! Fighting! ^_^

fc000b61-c584-4b61-a3c1-7006d853e149-ori

Anyways, I hope to see a dark version of KD, if there will be. He looks extra hot! :wub:

43b58843-1bf0-42de-9ca1-11c6961ff62e-ori

• Like 2
  • Love 10

I hope these flowers are for who know who. 

Lol, he is so cute! 

Can someone translate KBS/MS convo underneath though? 

• Love 10

@Liting1 Ahhh I'm torn!! On the one hand angst makes the story not boring on the other hand I just want them to be happy and YS to deal with her stress with the bubbly KD on her sideee :tears:

Yea! I remember seeing him like that in the trailer and the drama gives off a completely opposite vibe haha not that I complain because bubbly excited boy is the best boy!! But wouldn't it be interesting if he were to... darken because of plot reasons. Wonder how YS would react to that! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Dan’s Wish and Yeon Seo’s Heart

9fznjXh.jpg

The lantern scene is as poignant and telling as the kiss and in a fitting way it portrays the OTP’s relationship - Dan watching Yeon Seo from afar, hidden, guarding her from the shadows, always being there for her even if she doesn’t know it. It’s how their relationship started when he first saw her at the park fight against those bullies. Initially, he looked at her with curiosity, but gradually that look has changed beyond recognition. When Dan watches YS now, his eyes tell a story of their own. I think not even Dan himself knows what exactly he is feeling for her when he looks at her with that transfixed fascination, hidden in the darkness. There is curiosity, affection, and even yearning and sadness because he knows he has to let her go to another man. He unwittingly revealed his real feelings when he dejectedly wondered that JKW and YS must be already dating whe he saw them near the theater. He is falling in love with her because there is no other explanation for those forlorn, enthralled lingering gaze or THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND SELFLESS WISH IN THE UNIVERSE!

“Help her find her true love. I ask that her true love is someone more angelic than a real angel.”

SWOON!!! I'm emotionally compromised. He told YS the truth on that park bench - all his wishes are for her.

nsq8kvo.jpg

Dan has been playing the noble second male lead from the moment he learned JKW was the one to call the ambulance. In that moment, he reminded of the Little Mermaid because even though he was the one to save YS, KJW somehow got the credit for it. The similarity with the LM goes even deeper because, just like her, he is a supernatural being falling in love with a human. However, there is where all the similarities end because, fortunately, Dan’s Princess does not give a damn who called the ambulance; and, even though, Dan basically prepares a romantic date and leaves her alone with this seemingly perfect man who is attractive, talented, smart and rich, all Yeon Seo cares and thinks about is Dan. She might be physically there with JKW but her thoughts and heart are with Dan; she is always looking over her shoulder, searching for him in the dark, calling him and telling him to come quickly back to her. It’s actually a recurring theme of her relationship with JKW because most of the time she spends with him she ends up talking about Dan - Dan will soon come back, Dan will find my shoes, Dan will bring an umbrella, Dan is good at what he does… Frankly, at this point JKW should get the hint already and leave her alone because he will never receive from her anything else but politeness.

fhBL1s0.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Insightful 1

Reaction of choreographer director, Choi Soo-Jin when she watched the premiere on Wed 22nd.

Spoiler

wNzLYWL.png

She cried watching SHS's acting.

"Hye Sun's crying is so sad"

X54hcVw.png

"Don't cry Yeon-Seo"

Fs8QPpS.png

"Acting is so good"

7e1XDJr.png

There're many times she said that she can't watch because she's going to cry (in front of camera).

At the end she said

어 신혜선씨는 이제 춤추는 모습을 더 자주보다가
이렇게 영기하는 모습을 보니까 아 정말 배우는 배우네요 너무 잘하시고

그냥 전 다 예쁘고 멋있는 것같아요

Shin Hye Sun now often has more dancing look.

Seeing acting like this, she is a very good learning actress.

I just think all are beautiful and stylish.

(Sorry, don't have enough skill and time to translate the whole video :sweatingbullets:)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, briseis said:

“Help her find her true love. I ask that her true love is someone more angelic than a real angel.”

I just finished all eight episodes and I am already hooked. I am a first-time poster on this forum. This line is everything. But I have one question, is there any explanation whose wings were shown at the end of episode 8? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

18 minutes ago, smhelen said:

I just finished all eight episodes and I am already hooked. I am a first-time poster on this forum. This line is everything. But I have one question, is there any explanation whose wings were shown at the end of episode 8? 

KW’s.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Yes !!!   This is what we want from KBS. 

Behind the kissing scene.  :kiss_wink:

Tomorrow (Jun 3rd)  9 am KST  on Naver TV

OMG!OMG!OMG! YES!!!! Can't wait!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4