[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

meechuttso

Finally released on YT.

They are honestly one of the best couples I like onscreen as well as offscreen :wub:

KMS just makes it so easy to ship them IRL (and I have a thing against shipping actors/actresses in a show together offscreen) but DANG :w00t: here I am...

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, jakey09 said:

I think, I made you start using it! :lol:

It doesn’t make sense for her to use “Hae” as a stage name if it’s really “Hye” since she knows everyone uses Hye. Her agency could have always changed it according to what they thought everyone’s using if they wanted to go with a stage name ... I think, media was careless. 

But I have seen all the hosts pronounce her name as Hae and not Hye. There’s a huge difference in pronunciation. Also I have a feeling it’s cause her name tends to get mixed up with PSH’s name a lot. 

THAT LAST PIC! I’m in love with it! Is there a bigger version of it?! 

LOL you did. There must be a reason for this change lol it has been hye for so long. Idk why they make it so complex :smirk: and youre right about the mix-up. When you try to search her name in google, even Gu Hye Sun comes up LMAO 

On 6/17/2019 at 12:01 AM, ainipang said:

Do you guys think Dan's father is someone that we already know? Im suspecting the angel sunbae. We did not see yet Dan's father face

Yes! I was thinking the same. I also have this crazy thought that the butler is also an angel. :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, Nymeria289 said:

Hug....but I want kisses.....come on

I want them too and no chaste one please! 

It will come but my concern is ... IT SHOULDN’T be chaste! 

Otherwise I’m throwing Hae Sun and Kim Myung Soo in Han River! 

6 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Otherwise I’m throwing Hae Sun and Kim Myung Soo in Han River

I will help

45 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

Otherwise I’m throwing Hae Sun and Kim Myung Soo in Han River! 

OMG guys, let's be patient here and a hug is a good indication :joy::joy: I honestly love this forum

5d0885db1cdfd876274401.gif?download

Kang woo is a very determined , obsessed man . There’s always been steel beneath the mysterious facade. 

5d088b80352f2980143720.gif?download

But when Dan come in the picture everything change  ,the way Dan bright YS life & help her to open to others . Dan start to brings out the worst traits & impulses in Kang Woo . Kang woo start losing all  logic & reasoning. So I wonder what will happen when Dan & YS become a couple. He wouldn’t be calming person that YS knows . He will feels backed into a corner start to be violent & threatening & be the catalyst that will provoke Dan into taking action against him put stop to his obsession with YS . In the process teach him , there is never will be a victory against who Kang is fighting, he couldn’t win that time & he will not win now . 

@Lawyerh I need you to offer me a to tied me up  until Wednesday to stop posting :joy:

@Sejabin what did you think about Kang woo style in this drama :kiss_wink:

KBS2’s “Angel’s Last Mission: Love” also maintained its spot on the list at No. 6, with Shin Hye Sun entering the spotlight for her “Giselle dance” and L receiving attention as his past life became revealed. The two actors ranked No. 7 and No. 9, respectively

https://www.soompi.com/article/1332949wpp/arthdal-chronicles-and-one-spring-night-continue-to-top-rankings-for-buzzworthy-dramas

Hug :w00t:

Exx1JpY.png

As much as I adore Lee Dong Gun in real life, i find this and his character so annoying lol I have never minded JKW all throughout the series until I saw this in the preview. 

Like who gave him the right to even decide for YS? How is this healthy? Even if he does have feelings for her, this isn't right. LOL  :confounded:

Archived