Quantcast
meechuttso

[Drama 2019] Angel's Last Mission: Love 단, 하나의 사랑

omg! Why did the conference cake off!! It’s unavailable! :bawling:

• Like 1

Why KBS deleted the 2nd conference video from YouTube?

:bawling: Nooooooo......

Spoiler

Luckily I already saved that :tounge_wink:  In case you want to watch.

(edited)

please check on page 125, KBS already reposted YouTube video.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, immorethant said:

I know we can always count on you :love:

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, immorethant said:

Hide contents

https://streamable.com/plwke  

Will delete if KBS change their mind and repost the YouTube clip again.

I knew there was something hidden in that hiding area! :naughty:

• Like 2

Sorry for the repost.

But I'm so curious what's the question asked. Hyesun throwing desperate begging looks asking him to answer and he finally succumbed to her, leaving her smiling like a happy child who finally got her way. Who thinks this is so sweet?:wub:

By the way I just realised there's a cooking interview segment on Entertainment Weekly. Since their second press con was held in KBS cooking studio, would there be a chance to see both of them cooking in this segment.:P

• Like 1
  • Love 10

Do I have a reason not to ship them? 

Please. I need it desperately. 

ezgif-1-558121e61ca6.gif

• Love 11

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

Hide contents

https://streamable.com/plwke  

Will delete if KBS change their mind and repost the YouTube clip again.

Hi, why can't I open the link? It was loading then turned into broken link

• Like 1

@iffy21I have a technical issue: i don't know why it's impossible for me to quote your answer properly  :(

8 hours ago, iffy21 said:

@titania1000 Wow, you wrote an essay and no wonder your head hurts. Really like your analysis and I hope you don't me breaking down some of the parts I feel like I would like to add my two cents to it. :D

Thank you for taking the time to read it all and answer! :heart:

I really enjoy to write it:  it's because it's way too long that i feel discouraged. I wish i could learn to write with short and clear sentences in order to not scare people.

So you can imagine how happy i'm that you replied to me!:w00t:

First of all, to me personally Dan is dead and have never believed he was in a coma or still lingering to life. I don't think he has been wandering on earth like a ghost as this would be mean in my eyes he death was unfair, yes he was running away from his father which led to his death. I don't think his father intended for this as it was an accident. He has been an angel for many years and he was giving mission's on earth so he could enter heaven. Him saving YS was not supposed to happen and he made that decision against his better judgement, which in my eyes means that YS cheated death and in turn, KD was punished to help her find love so that the new life she was granted wouldn't be a waste. She blamed God for every misfortune and that he doesn't listen to her, but I feel like he did here and he connected her to Dan for whatever purpose (will have to find out as I haven't put all the puzzle together).

Adding some missing pieces of my theory to make things clearer:)

It's when i saw the ederly woman who died in Dan's arms make the wish to come back as a guardian angel for her angel, that i thought that is what happened to Dan: he asked to come back as guardian angel for Yeon Seo. I think the writer gave us a clue here on how things work in the other world.

Based on what i understand from the drama, Dan should have gone directly to paradise but his wish delayed him: he has been granted a short time to meet again and protect his past friend. 

I think he was kept busy with "small tasks": sending pets to paradise until he recovered his memory and started to fullfill  his real mission. 

Consequently, saving Yeon's life wasn't an accident or a mistake but their fate/destiny: he was left wandering on earth with strong powers  that were not related to his initial saving animals mission and for me he was meant to use them: to save her.  That's why he got a flashback exactly at the time of her accident. 

I don't believe that Yeon Seo was meant to die that day: for me the presence of Dan and of Kang Woo who was in the proximity to call an ambulance was a way to gather the three of them at the same time and place to play out their path.

If Dan is fullfilling his mission, then spending more time with Yeon Seo and help her to find love was never a punishment but a gift.

A limited one in time because that's the rule for everyone.

The only problem for him is now that he doesn't want to let go of her again.   

I just don't see how JKW is supposed to be taking the lead even if Dan is not meant to stay in the very end. Even if Dan leaves, I don't see how YS would ever let JKW take the place of Dan as he is her one and only love. To me, JKW will play an important role in getting them to be together in the end but not end up with YS in a million years. Sorry Chingu, as much as I feel sorry for JKW and hope he finds happiness and peace in the end. 

I didn't touch on the romance point in my previous post because i wanted to keep it for another post, that's why i think it could seem confusing that i believe Kang Woo could replace Dan romantically for her.

It's a just a scenario that i find credible at this point of the story and that i entertain to expand (i'm quite frustrated with the shipping options offered on this drama: Dan and Yeon Seo still don't work for me despite their last character development, Seol Hee is dead and has very short flashback scenes).:sweatingbullets:              

But i think it's possible that if Yeon Seo is Dan's only love, that Dan is not Yeon Seo's only love.

If Dan is a guardian angel with a limited time on earth, and if there's no solution for him than to accept his fate, move on, and wait to be reunited in the afterlife with Yeon Seo, which i think is the case since the writer confirmed once more after Kang Woo, with the ederly angel's death that it's impossible to escape the deity and its judgement, then we can't expect Yeon Seo to live a sad life on earth just waiting for death and to join Dan. 

The only way for her is to learn to enjoy life and be happy during her time on earth and the only character who has been hell bent on keeping her alive and finding new reasons for her to not fall at the cliff, in the fiery pit is Kang Woo.

I'm not shocked that the writer is suggesting this romance with Kang Woo, because Seol Hee happened before. A woman looking the same as Yeon Seo and in love with Kang Woo. The connection between those women who belong to the same family, who have the same look, who both love to dance and dreamed to play Giselle could potentially lead them too to fall for the same man/angel.

Even more if we had the clues offered by the drama of the developping attraction between Kang Woo and Yeon Seo,  that  i can not explain here but will detail in another (shipping) post. 

Based on this theory and everything i said about the importance of Kang Woo for the drama, i feel like we have

• two leads
  • two romances
  • two endgames

The happy ending will be without a doubt for Dan and Yeon Seo since they are certain to reunite in the afterlife for eternity, while Kang Woo will get to enjoy a bittersweet end: living a long life on earth with Yeon Seo but losing her at one point while he will stay alone and immortal (or maybe he will be able to die and join Seol Hee but not before a very long time).

All characters would get then a chunk of happiness: more or less large depending on how much patience and gratefulness they showed for their life.

I've seen before dramas who worked on such triangle: 

• in Who are you (2013) the heroine played by So Yi Hyun is a cop who  falls in love with her partner ( Kim Jae Wook). They got engaged  but he dies and stayed on earth as a ghost to help her because he refused to move on. She gets to work with a new partner, with who she falls in love and her ancient lover learns to let go and and to rely on the fact that they have been happy together and will meet again in the otherworld.
  • There's also one of my favourite k-drama since more than 10 years, Flowers for my Life. It's an underrated gem: a classic rom-com in appearance hiding a  truly funny and witty drama about death and loss and the sense of life. The main lead learns that he has a terminal disease (the trending trope at the time like the childhood connection these days) and the heroine tries to take care of him: at first to marry him because she thinks he's rich and after because she falls for him. She meets the second lead in sweet and funny circumstances and the attraction is strong and real despite her love for the main lead. They started a very subtle relationship which never entirely took off, but we got glimpses of what their life together could be after the main lead's disparition, which happened in the last episode. Until the end, the main lead and the female lead stay a full couple with plenty of kisses and sweet scenes. It worked very well: the 4 leads and their families become best friends and it ends despite the dark themes in a very happy place, giving the audience a lot of positive  emotions and lessons.                  

I don't know if we're heading for this kind of ending but i'm all for it! :wub:     

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, almldan said:

On instagram, KBSdrama said that the making video will be released 6/19  at 2PM KST. Guess we're not getting anything till D-Day :heartbreak:

:bawling: we can only indulge ourselves with old bts until D-Day 

• Like 5
  • Love 3

2 more photos of today's filming. Not much of a difference, but you can see HS better in one of the photos and guess it wasn't the handkerchief lol :phew:

awDf7Ni.jpg

Dr6JLpp.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10

16 hours ago, ayupkurnia said:

Hi, why can't I open the link? It was loading then turned into broken link

Hi , sorry, just saw your post.  I'm not sure if you can open it now, it seems work for me. 

Anyway, if you still can't...

Spoiler

(Edited)

Now KBS  already reposted the video on YouTube , so please check on page 125.

Some sub. 

WhenMyung Soo gave her compliment, our Hye Sun was shy again, but she still leant to his side.  :P:wub:

M9VfOFr.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, immorethant said:

WhenMyung Soo gave her compliment, our Hye Sun was shy again, but she still leant to his side.  :P:wub:

I think she doesn't like to be praised even when she deserves it: KMS has been displaying his admiration over and over again since they started the promo of the drama and instead of being used at it, she still seems embarrassed :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, titania1000 said:

@iffy21I have a technical issue: i don't know why it's impossible for me to quote your answer properly  :(

Thank you for taking the time to read it all and answer! :heart:

I didn't touch on the romance point in my previous post because i wanted to keep it for another post, that's why i think it could seem confusing that i believe Kang Woo could replace Dan romantically for her.

It's a just a scenario that i find credible at this point of the story and that i entertain to expand (i'm quite frustrated with the shipping options offered on this drama: Dan and Yeon Seo still don't work for me despite their last character development, Seol Hee is dead and has very short flashback scenes).:sweatingbullets:              

@titania1000 Don't worry love as I am also experiencing technical issues in the form of bloody WiFi. Oh, please I really enjoyed replying back to your post even if we have a different perception of how things might/will end for our OTP. :blush:

I love your explanation about the romance aspect for YS&JKW, unfortunately, I really cannot see this happening at all for me as it simply doesn't work for me at all. Can I simply accept this? NO, sorry! :P:P

I remember the dramas you mentioned in your post, but to me, those are very different from ALM:L in the way that for me the FM in "who are you" would always end with the ML (in this case her partner). As for JKW being at the scene of the accident, I don't think he would have made it on time to save YS as the car was already slipping off the edge. Hence why it was Dan that could only save her in that situation, whereas JKW came towards the end and rushed her to the hospital.

For me, I think even if Dan disappears YS will stay true to him until her death and JKW will rather keep her company but not in any romantic way from her end. He will accept that he loves her perhaps but cannot have her heart as Dan is the only one for her. For me, I am expecting more like the ending of "You who came from the stars" as he was not human and only on earth for a limited time. :phew::lol: And I really enjoyed that drama and just like the SML, I hope JKW finds his own love, maybe in the form of Ni Na (the girl has potential in my eyes). ;)

5 minutes ago, jakey09 said:

I think they went on a honeymoon! 

@jakey09 I would die if this happened, even better than any kiss scene for me. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 7

11 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I think she doesn't like to be praised even when she deserves it: KMS has been displaying his admiration over and over again since they started the promo of the drama and instead of being used of it, she still seems embarrassed :lol:

Yes, I recalled an interview clip , she was praised by someone, probably Myung Soo, and she was just sooo shy that she looked down and shook her head like she didn't deserve that compliment and her eyes were red like she's going to cry at that moment.  So humble and grateful to the level of awkwardness :P but still cute. :wub:

1 hour ago, almldan said:

2 more photos of today's filming. Not much of a difference, but you can see HS better in one of the photos and guess it wasn't the handkerchief lol :phew:

Really makes me wonder what this scene is about. Because the shooting should be almost at the end. 

Why she dressed in black....and it's like she came to mourn someone, but why not Dan in black too ?

But at least I feel happy to see them together, meaning that he's still beside her.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

5 minutes ago, titania1000 said:

I think she doesn't like to be praised even when she deserves it: KMS has been displaying his admiration over and over again since they started the promo of the drama and instead of being used of it, she still seems embarrassed :lol:

Bless her! SHS needs to stop being shy and accept the compliments as it's only a true reflection of her acting skills. First, I thought KMS was going to far as she might get backlash from people for trying to be a ballerina. But seriously, I am utterly astonished at her transformation for this role and KMS praises are not nearly enough for me. She deserves far more at this point.  

• Like 4
  • Love 9